Seducing Chuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in control. I could stop this at any time. I was okay. They were safe.

I scooted down and pulled a single pillow under my head. I didn't trust myself to talk. With every drop of blood I had filling my cock, my mind was in a haze of pure lust.

"Good boy," Sindra said. She kissed me then, open mouth, and our tongues danced together. Desperate. Hungry. I think time stopped for a while. When she finally released my mouth, she spun around and got on top of me, her pussy in my face. And that damn jeweled plug at eye level.

My back nearly arched off the bed when she took me in her mouth. Every bit of friction seemed ten times what it normally was. And Sindra didn't hold back this time. She was deepthroating my cock almost immediately, and it was a while before I got back enough control over myself to start returning the favor.


She tasted beautiful. Female musk, a hint of Rowan's spiciness. I didn't even care that I found that arousing, not with the amazing feeling of Sindra's tight throat.

I feasted on her, running my tongue along her folds, wrapping my arm around her leg to get at her clit. And my other arm went to her plug, putting gentle pressure on it while I plunged my tongue deep as I could in her pussy. "This ass is going to be mine," I said, my voice a harsh rasp. She moaned on my cock and had to come up for air.

Sindra was amazing. And she tortured me. Every time I thought I was going to cum, I was denied. She kept me on a razor's edge until I was sure I'd have blue balls for a week, then I stopped caring again when she built me back up. I was ready to start begging after what felt like the tenth time, and this time, she let my cock rest on my heaving stomach. All I could do was whimper.

"Stay relaxed, Chuck," she said, and I heard a snap. A lube bottle? "Spread your legs for me, big boy. I'm going to show you something new."

It was okay to enjoy whatever brought me pleasure. I was okay. They were safe.

"Okay," I breathed, staring at the jeweled plug. I might have yelped a little when her small, slick finger started making circles around my asshole. It didn't feel bad, just... weird. I'd showered before I left the house but I did sweat a bit, so I hoped...

Sindra started sucking my cock while bracing herself with one hand, and fondling my ass with the other. I let out an accidental moan with the tip of her finger slipped inside me. I must have clenched, too, but she stayed right where she was. Sindra increased the tempo of her stroking, to the point where the head of my cock was tingling.

Her small finger slipped inside me, and all those nerve endings I'd heard about were firing off like the Fourth of July. I felt her push deeper at the same time my cock touched the back of her throat, and the sensation tore a needy, broken moan from me. She kept doing it, loosening me up, until she slipped a second finger in.

It hurt a little. I almost said the safe word. But what happened next... holy fucking god. I don't know what Sindra did, but her fingers began playing with some magical spot in my ass. It was connected to every single pleasure point in my body.

I'd forgotten her pussy in my face. I'd forgotten the jeweled plug. I'd forgotten Rowan even existed. There was nothing but the wash of 'oh-my-fucking-god' running up my spine, through my arms, down my legs, and setting me on icy fire.

The denial earlier was nothing compared to when she pulled her fingers out right before what would have been the biggest orgasm of my entire life.

"Please, god. Please, Sindra," I said, rough and desperate. "Please don't stop. Please let me finish." I didn't care that I was begging. I didn't care how pathetic I sounded. I needed to fucking cum then and there.

"Don't you worry, Chuck," she said. "You're going to finish inside me. But you liked that feeling, didn't you. Having your ass played with." She batted her eyes at me over her shoulder.

I knew it wasn't really a question but I let out a pitiful, hissing yes. Admitting it out loud felt... good. It was pleasure and it was mine.

I was free to enjoy my body any way I liked. I was okay. They were safe.

"How would you like to feel that when you're balls deep in my ass?"

I half-expected Rowan to be involved in that. And at that moment, I didn't fucking care. I was lost in a need so big, it was going to destroy me. "Fuck yessss," I groaned, imagining the feeling of having that secret spot massaged while fucking Sindra's beautiful pucker.

"I have just the thing," she said. I heard the lube open and close again, and this time when Sindra took my length in her mouth, it wasn't her finger teasing my ass. There was something else, something foreign that was working its way inside me. At first, it was small, but as she gently pushed, the plug - I could only guess it was that - stretched me wider and wider.

It was like when I fucked that girl's ass. I had to go slow at first. Let her relax. Now I was the one trying to relax. It felt naughty. Dirty. Taboo. It was fucking hot. The pain, like the nipple clamps, only made the pleasure better. I felt the pressure on my ass release as it greedily sucked in the last inch of the plug, then... oh, my fucking hell. It nestled up right against that spot, shooting waves of sensation all through me.

"Now you're ready, aren't you?" Rowan asked, smirking.

"Fuck yes," I growled. Sindra released my cock from her mouth with a pop and it flopped back on my stomach. "My turn," I said to her, taking control. "I want you to suck him off while I take your ass."

Her grin was beautiful and hungry.

Rowan joined us, on his knees at the head of the bed. I admired him more openly now. He was the picture of masculinity. Knowing that he enjoyed having his ass played with crushed any last embarrassment I might have felt about getting off on it.

With a sweet smile at me, Sindra got on her hands and knees between us. She presented her ass to me and got ready to take Rowan's stiff cock in her mouth.

And there it was. My downfall. My salvation. That fucking jeweled butt plug. I pushed it in and out, making her moan. The stream of precum from my cock dripped to the sheets as I finally, finally, eased it out of her.

She was dark pink. Pink and beautiful and relaxed. So ready for me.

"Please, Chuck," she moaned. "Please fill me up. I want to feel you stretch me." I groaned with all the desire I had pent up from the club until this moment. My hands shook and my body trembled. I managed to get the cap off the lube and probably used half the bottle on my cock and around her rim. Then I rubbed the tip of my cock against her ass and started pushing in.

I found myself sinking into Sindra's hot, tight ass, pushing a little further with every breath. Rowan's cock was stretching her throat, and I was stretching her ass. There was resistance, but the plug had done its work. Tremors ran through my body. Every time she moaned from my pressure inside her, he moaned in response. The way Sindra felt was a fucking miracle.

I'd nearly forgotten the plug in my own ass because of how scorching hot hers was. How it resisted me until it was forced to stretch to match my girth. I conquered her ass, and it finally gave up and took my last few inches.


I stared down at where my cock was buried to the hilt in her willing body. Pulled out a little and thrust back in, the friction so intense I couldn't think straight. Every part of my body tingled. Every time I thrust, I had the double sensation of Sindra's walls and the plug massaging me. I was mad with lust.

"Faster," she urged. "Harder." I obeyed.

I worked up my tempo until I was slapping the fronts of my thighs to the backs of hers. Until there was no more resistance and her ass was completely mine. I buried myself in her over and over again, as deep as I could go, and she took it. All of it. And fucking loved it.

Every hard thrust I gave her forced her to take Rowan's cock even deeper. I watched as she swallowed Rowan completely, the way his eyes rolled back in his head every once in a while. I was pleasuring him, too.

When his eyes met mine, I saw that he wanted me. Then a smile - a wicked one. He was gripping Sindra's long, black hair with one hand, and in the other, he held something that looked like a key fob.

He pressed a button, and my ass came even more alive than it already was. I couldn't form a coherent thought. Didn't care that it was Rowan buzzing my ass with a vibrating, thrusting butt plug. There was only wave after wave of sensations I can't even begin to describe.

I pumped harder into Sindra, riding the crest of an orgasm that had been building for a long, long time. I didn't even register Rowan's cock in her mouth any more. I threw my head back and thrust, moaning like my life depended on it.

And thank all that was holy, Sindra said the magic words, "Cum for me," as she reached around and yanked off the nipple clamps.

And I did. Fucking hell, did I ever. Between the spear of pain from my nipples, the plug in my ass, and being buried so deep in Sindra I wasn't sure where I ended and she began, I lost every bit of control I had. I collapsed over Sindra, barely keeping myself from crushing her as I was being wrecked, from the tip of my cock, up and down my spine, my legs, arms, and my mind. And the entire time, I kept thrusting. Kept feeling the amazing, vibrating pressure in my ass.

Sindra starting cumming, too, her walls clenching around me. Rowan's growl echoed in my ears as I emptied the last bit of jizz I had left into Sindra. And still the vibrator buzzed, milking me. Causing another wave of orgasm to tear through me. Turned out I had plenty more to pump into her.

Finally spent, I fell to the side, off of Sindra. Then everything went silent, still, except the heaving of our lungs. We stayed that way for several minutes.

"Well," said Rowan, "that was an excellent first round?"

First round? What did he mean, first round? There was more?


12