Seducing His Father Ch. 02

Story Info
She wants her boyfriend's father more than him...
7.1k words
5
18.8k
3
1

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Seducing His Father

Chapter Two

It was impossible not to fantasise about him, the sexy demon cougar with his glowing eyes as she ground her teeth together to seal away her moans, back in her own room. It was quite bare and plain as Holly preferred to be out and about most of the time or with Hiss but that was just how she liked it, a minimalist at heart. In true fashion, she only had a few sex toys too in her collection and the largest dildo was rammed up into her pussy at that very moment, the tip wedged up against her cervix, as deep as it could possibly go.

The skunk groaned and arched her back, rocking her hips up and up, forgetting to be quiet. There may or may not have been someone else home in her shared place but that was by the by: they were all adults there. There was nothing wrong with what she was doing even if they may well enough have expected her to have a boyfriend or something over; she'd never once brought Hiss around. And maybe that too was just as well as she was right there fantasising about his father as if the demon cougar was the only one she really wanted to be with at all.

Yet that was not true. She loved Hiss, that much she was certain of, and she didn't want to break up with him either. The skunk moaned. So much had happened in her life, why couldn't she just have her cake, for once, and eat it too? Well, she most certainly was going to give it her best shot...

The demon loomed in her mind, how he had covered her with his body, that tentacle of his pressing up between her legs. Just how would that feel inside her? Holly huffed and grunting, forcing the noises down and muffled in the back of her throat, eyes half-lidded. She was close, closer by every passing second too, her pussy clenching and tightening around the dildo as she ploughed it into her dripping wet sex, fingers manipulating her clit as she imagined and dreamed of all that could be.

All that would be if she had her way about it. And Holly knew that the only way to make things go her way was to bulldoze through it herself. There was no manner of finesse for her and she was just as carnal, she imagined, in terms of lust as a demon could be -- hell, maybe she'd even give him a run for his money! Had the demon cougar actually been pursued by a femfur in years? Or did he cheat on his wife to fuck everyone else, chasing down his prey with that gleam in his eyes that made her heart turn over into delicious somersaults of lust that could not be spent in any other manner.

It had to be true... She'd spoken to Hiss about his father back in the early days of their dating and it had come up that the two of them had something of a fraught relationship, although Hiss was not interested in the full extent of it. That side of things was none of his business, he'd declared, even though Holly suspected that he'd caught them at it more than once, whether it had been his parents together or Ropes off with someone else. She'd rather have had all of the dirty details to add to her fantasy, however, as she imagined bending her legs up and back for the cougar's thrusts, knees pressing up towards her chest as she howled out her pleasure, snarling at him like a demoness herself for him to breed her, to give her everything he had to give.

And, still, she would demand more.

Her orgasm thrummed through, a pulsating throb that seared the essence of her very soul, further solidifying her desire for the cougar, imagining just how his lips on her throat would feel. A tentacle inside her pussy, another up under her tail... Yes, that would do nicely to start but his cock would be the main event and she'd break him to the stallion of lust himself as she swirled her tongue around the tip, salaciously dragging him down and down and down while she held off on her own need, all for the sake of her control of him.

Panting in the afterglow, the skunk smiled faintly, turning her head as her phone screen lit up with a text message. And the fur that it was from did nothing in the slightest to slow the frantic pace of her heart, pumping blood with far, far too much aggression through her pleasantly aching body.

Ropes: What are you doing?

Holly bit her lip but her fingers were already flying across the digital keypad, lusts getting the better of her with her sex dripping. Did he know? Of course, he could not know but maybe he hoped. Maybe he hoped that she was thinking of him. Even if he'd been the one to think he could control her, tease her and deny her when it was really her, Holly, that was calling the shots.

Holly: Thinking of you.

There, that wasn't too forward and it wasn't too coy either, the right balance between both extremes. She had made her intentions clear and she'd continue to do so, quietly pacing to her en-suite bathroom, as tiny as it was, to shower off after her fun. She had work that evening to get on with and she had to smell fresh and not at all of sex for that -- not unless she wanted seedy comments from old furs that thought they had all the good jokes and witty comments in the world. Serving at a restaurant was not the best gig in the world but it paid her bills before college and she yearned for the days when she could get some more significant money in a solid paycheque, having learned the value of such perhaps at too young of an age. But things were, at least, better then and she had herself to be thankful to for that.

Let him wait for her reply. He'd stew and rumble, thinking that she was playing games with him -- and he'd be right too. The water rushed over her striped coat, tail soaked and trying to lift despite the weight of it. Holly would soon have the little kitty-cat eating right out of the palm of her paw and right where she wanted him. Let them have their strange sort of relationship in the meantime -- she'd be the one to take what she craved all the same, lust rising above in the full-bodied warmth of a femfur who desired passionately and loved the same.

Ropes: You should be.

Ropes: You're...an enigma, Holly.

Ropes: Hiss can't stop talking about you.

That last message popped up as she leaned over the bed with a towel wrapped around her, frowning around the toothbrush poking out the side of her mouth. Did he think that was going to shame or stop her from doing anything more? He'd made his wants and desires quite clear too, even if he was the one, of course, who thought that he could call the shots. Maybe he'd been used to that before, being in charge and dominating all around him. It made sense that the cat was like that.

She chose to ignore it.

Holly: How kind of you to say. But I know I'm in your mind right now, only put there more because he's talking about me. Why, you probably encourage it.

Smirking, she set the phone aside, tying her hair back for work. That would have to do for the moment and she knew that the photo she snapped of the towel just barely covering her bare breasts would rile him up even more, making good and certain that the skunk would be in his mind for the rest of the night and more again then too.

Holly grinned. Everything was going just as she'd planned!

*

And yet the cougar took great pleasure, or so it seemed, in turning that plan on its head, the skunk dripping between her thighs as she worked, unable to stop herself from sneaking off to the bathroom between tables time after time again just to check her phone, to see what he'd sent her. They shouldn't have been so obvious, putting things digitally that could then be traced back to the two of them, but she couldn't help herself, riling up her own body as much as she sought and fought to make Ropes see her as irresistible, an object to desire even if she was the one to ultimately say 'yes' to him. Well, she wasn't going to make it easy for him now, was she?

Photo after photo followed, neither of them seeming to pause for all that long to type out a quickly snatched message to one another. Holly groaned, leaning back against the bathroom stall wall, hair in disarray and a hot flush creeping wantonly down her neck, a patch of heat that betrayed her true feelings about the cougar. Maybe she wanted him more than even she realised. Maybe he knew that. Maybe he was taking advantage of her. There was no real way to find out but the last image of his cock standing up hard and proud, an uncut shaft, on her phone screen was what did her. And thinking of him surely was one hell of a lot better than considering her job all the time, the work that dulled her brain and made her feel like a robot, not even a 'real fur' who was there for a purpose.

The money was good though and she didn't have all that much longer to get through it before college would come, the rest of her life stretched out before her, there to be enjoyed out in the open. She'd be her own being then and none of the restaurant work would even matter, even if she claimed Ropes for her own, however temporary their tryst may have been destined to be.

Or not. There was only one way to find out.

Late that night, lying in her small bed, she peered up at the glow of the phone held over her face. She never slept in any clothes at all and that night was no different as she lounged with the sheets thrown off her for that last scrap of cool night-time air before it became too hot and muggy to consider sleeping with anything less than the fan on; her home, of course, didn't have anything like air conditioning, being an older building. The next place she moved to, however, most certainly would and she smiled to herself, pleased at last that she had a choice in the matter. Sometimes having that choice was underrated.

Holly: I think you want me. Have you decided to stop teasing me now or should I spend my attentions elsewhere? I'm not patient, you know.

Ropes: No teasing... Well, only of the good kind. And you like that, don't you?

Oh, she did, but only when it was on her terms. When it wasn't on her terms, well...that was another matter. It meant that she wasn't in control, that someone else was trying to take control of her. And she knew that if she was going to sacrifice her control over herself, it was going to be for a damn good cause and not because some hot piece of tail thought that she should.

No... Ropes was going to have to earn that part of her.

The last photo she sent her boyfriend's father that night was a full-frontal nude, her face cropped out and hidden behind a not so coy paw. Her breasts rose at just the right angle in the photo, nipples perked up in the cool, and she even put the tiniest of arches up into her back for that extra air of sensuality too. Her legs were barely in the shot but her full and luscious thighs surely would draw the eye, just teasing at the folds of her sex and all the promises that her body could hold for him, if he was a good kitty-cat, that was. Holly still hadn't quite decided when she was going to let him at her, how far she was going to play the aloof but sexual girlfriend of his son card. It was all a mess and a beautiful one at that, an exotically erotic adventure that had the potential to spiral off in any direction with little more than a moment's notice.

Setting her phone aside, she settled into bed with a smile on her lips, nose twitching lightly on the edge of sleep. The photo, of course, had been sent.

Let him sleep on that.

*

And then...nothing. Sometimes it was difficult to tell just which of them was actually playing games as they batted one another back and forth, an endless toy of cat and mouse that had no real winner involved -- at least not while it was only teasing. Holly groaned, face pressed against the window of the bus, rattling along with an old lady fur squished up to her other side with an oversized handbag that really had no right at all to be lugged about on any kind of public transport. She longed for the day that she could put her driver's license to good use, but a car simply was out of her budget for the time being, as much as she still felt rather on the young side to be having or thinking about any kind of budget at all.

Of course, they could not dodge one another forever and she met Hiss at a local health club that offered discounted spa packages to graduates -- apparently they looked like they needed a good massage or something after all those finals? It was not something that the skunk would have usually have splashed out on for herself but the lure of sweet and luscious oils being worked into her fur before going to steep and steam in the other facilities held a lure that she couldn't say no to.

Besides, it was with Hiss. And everything with Hiss was fun, brightening her day tenfold even when, perhaps, it had not started out as she may have wanted it to.

To her surprise, however, it was not just Hiss that got out of Fyr's car but the dragoness and the cougar of the moment too. He blinked slowly at her and slid his gaze away, although there were no pupils to follow as he looked away. She had to rely on the tiniest of twitches in his whiskers and in the muscles of his muzzle to know that but she knew. Hiding her smile, she set back on her heels and eyed her boyfriend quizzically, one eyebrow quirked up.

Coughing into his paw, Hiss floundered, trying to come up with something, words tumbling over one another in their haste to be free of his mouth. Even his tentacles waved everywhere as if he could not control them, although Holly still thought that having both of those wrapped around her was not going to be anything at all like having all four and the real deal.

"Is it okay if my parents come along too?" He said, smiling half-heartedly as if he did realise then that that was something he should have raised with her earlier. "I'm sorry, I completely forgot!"

Of course, he did, but she reassured him, a little too sweetly, that it was all fine, looping her arm through his as she greeted his parents, putting on her face of the adoring girlfriend once again. It was not a guise that was too far from the way she was naturally but just something that she could lean back on to not launch herself at Ropes right there and then, tail lifted for the lust of his surely aching shaft. Swallowing lightly, she laughed at just the right time to make it look like she had been listening to a joke that she had not even heard, thinking all the while that she'd much rather have something thick up between her legs. Maybe the spa day was a better idea still than she'd thought prior...

She'd reap the reward for 'putting up' with his parents from Hiss later. Preferably with his raspy tongue between her legs. At least, to begin with. Holly chuckled to herself and shook her head, earning herself a quizzical look from the cougar who she was dating. Damn, she was horny and it was all his father's fault.

In the spa, she respectfully changed in the ladies locker room with Fyr, the two of them averting their eyes, as was the way of politeness. There were no cubicles in that particular location except for the family one and the one for disabled furs, both of which she didn't really think were an option to ensure that her boyfriend's mother saw not a hair that she shouldn't have on her body. It was a matter of privacy too that she kept that choice to herself, just who she showed her body -- always her choice. Hiss respected that too even in the early days of their dating and, of course, it had been Holly who had pushed things further and taken that leap into exploring their sexuality together. She was always the one who pushed things further.

Nevertheless, Fyr joined her in a two-piece swimsuit that was modest for her age whereas Holly's was, most certainly, more on the daring side. Devoid of straps over the shoulder, the tube around her breasts snugly contained them, although hinted at the fact that it could be pulled down at a moment's notice, revealing all that she had on offer if someone's mind was so inclined to wander off in that way. The bottoms were a typical Brazilian cut that showed off her backside and she had opted to go for, luckily, the modest tie around her tail that ensured that they would not come off too quickly. Not that it would have made any difference whether or not her bikini was fastened to her tail or not but she still wanted to make a good impression, show herself off in the best light possible, just as she always did.

Yet it was Hiss' eyes that landed hungrily on her as they moseyed out to the pool, laughing and giggling, keen to get started on enjoying their spa day. Fyr had a natural way of talking about her that made conversation so very easy and Holly could not help but be softly carried along by the flow of it, put at ease as if she had known Fyr for her entire life. The dragoness knew just how to make someone feel welcomed and maybe that was just why Holly wanted to be more and more a part of their family, even going after others in it too...

Well, she didn't know what their dynamic was like. And yet she still couldn't feel guilty as she pretended not to notice that there were two pairs of cougar eyes on her, the males of the party dressed in what seemed to be a more demure fashion, simply going for swimming trunks. They left most to the imagination but Holly knew what both of their dicks looked like now and, truly, they both lived up to her expectations. The difference was that she'd only felt one of their cocks inside her.

If only I could have them both at once...

Maybe she could dream. She could dream all she liked but she still squealed a little, slinking into the cool pool that was not so deep that she could not stand up in it at the deepest point, water creeping up and up the length of her legs as she inched her way down the steps.

"Eeek!"

"Did you seriously just say 'eek'?" Hiss laughed. "I didn't even know that that was actually a thing anymore!"

"Well, it's cold!"

But all her dancing about struggling to force herself deeper into the pool served to have the effect of making her breasts bounce a lightly, not quite all that supported by her choice of swimwear. Jostling with Hiss who tried to playful tip her straight over into the water, she could not have been aware of the cougar's eyes on her, how his stare seared into her very soul, scoured her body as if searching for something. And maybe he was. There was no way for her to tell until their teasing, flirtatious dance came to its glorious climax.

Down the steps -- it was easier once she'd gotten up past her thighs but Holly still clung playfully to Hiss, pressing her breasts wickedly up against him under the ploy of trying to keep herself warm. Sure, she acclimatised to the temperature of the pool quickly enough but there was nothing quite like snuggling up to someone even when soaking wet to quickly draw out a rise of need.

Hiss' ears flattened, tentacles slinking down to his back.

"Erm..." His blush was too cute. "How about we swim for a bit? You'll warm up then!"

It was not Holly, of course, that needed to warm up but Hiss who needed to cool down, flipping himself over into a freestyle stroke on his front so that his crotch was, not so stealthily, angled away from anyone who may have otherwise have had the misfortune to get an eyeful more than they'd bargained for. Holly wouldn't have minded seeing that but she sank down, enjoying the cool of the water, how it lifted her hair away from her shoulders, floating, lips beneath the surface and nose remaining above.

"You seem to be enjoying that."

Ah, he was cool, suave to the extreme. And yet Holly barely even batted an eyelid in his direction as Ropes loomed over her, putting her very much the closest that she'd ever been to his crotch. Raising her head just enough so that she could speak, the skunk smiled, water streaming lightly from her chin.

12