Seducing His Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the point of pools, isn't it?"

No more was the friendly chatter that she'd shared between her and Fyr, the dragoness off to the side, relaxing on a lounger (she wasn't all that much of one to get her scales wet, preferring the steam room and sauna, or so she'd said). No one could hear what they were saying and Ropes' face remained perfectly light and friendly as the skunk went for the jugular.

"You didn't text me back. Now, is that any way for a cat to behave?"

Ropes' eyes narrowed, although he smoothed over his expression a moment later, concealing away his frustration as if it had never been born in the first place.

"Oh, I thought I'd wait until I saw you here to reply."

She rolled her eyes.

"Sure, you knew that Hiss and I were planning to go to a spa and thought you'd hop right up on that bandwagon and join us here to make things really nice and awkward?"

That threw him and the cougar took a step back, water sloshing up around his midriff, easing into a slightly shallower part of the pool. Glass windows extended overhead to form the roof, the pool looking out into the gardens of the spa where furs walked and took note of the day, relaxing, perhaps, while others were engaged in sporting activities that were supposedly seemly and in keeping with the spa theme. It was good for watching furs and a little bit of a distraction while one was in the water but Holly didn't think the 'sports' of yoga and golf were really her thing.

Turning her back on Ropes, she flipped over onto her side and sculled away, as light as anyone would have liked in the water. It flowed and melded around her body as if she was a dolphin or some other aquatic mammal, something that had no trouble at all in cutting through the water seamlessly. Of course, he did not follow her and she smiled to herself, imagining just how he was fumbling over his words -- maybe just how Hiss was apt to when she put him in a flummox. It was kinda cute, she had to admit.

And then Hiss was there, having calmed down, snaking his tentacles around her waist and tossing her above the water, ignorant to the looks that other clients of the spa gave them. They were just youngsters though, at the end of the day, having fun and they had surely earned a bit of a release, a break from reality and the grind of the day to day, their schooling of one stage at an end while they looked to the future.

She felt his eyes on her, however, as she 'stole' a kiss from Hiss, darting away as well as one could with the weight of the water bearing back against her. The ripples and splashes on the surface of the usually so very serene pool broke up the water into a million fragments and her body warmed to the heat of it, lusting for something that no relaxing day could provide.

No, it was time to up the ante. Just a little.

"Fancy going to the steam room?"

Ah, that was the place. Hiss shook his head and wrinkled his nose, backing away as if she had suggested something truly heinous to him.

"Not me... That makes my tentacles feel funny, you know that."

Holly raised an eyebrow, cocking her hip out. Oh, the nerve! Yet it was all for show, putting on an act that she knew would lure in the right one, the one that she needed to get in there with her. Hiss and her could have fun easily that night. That was no worry to her.

"And does that mean that I'm not allowed to enjoy the steam room then? Come on, Hiss!"

"Don't worry, I'll go with you."

Ropes cut in at just the right moment, the very moment that she'd opened up for him to step into. It was as if he knew when he was needed, appearing with a fatherly grin and a clap to his son's shoulder, tentacles waving and undulating gently as if they were merely working out the kinks behind his back.

"Do you think I need supervision to go to the steam room?" Holly played along with a roll of her eyes that was very much in keeping with her late teenage years. "Jeez..."

"No, I just enjoy a steam, unlike my son."

Ropes joshed Hiss who rolled his eyes and backed off, paws raised, muttering something about how he'd rather it was his father than him. But neither of them was paying Hiss any attention anymore, Holly sashaying from the pool with a spring in her step. A quick cool-off in the shower beside the steam and sauna rooms was due to get the chlorine out of her fur, although they tended to use less in health club pools in comparison to public leisure centres and pools, which was a good thing when one was covered in fur from head to toe. A typical problem that those with fur lamented over those with scales or just skin, though she heard that birds had it rough too in that regard. Either they were never designed to be soaked or water just slid right off their feathers -- what was up with nature's act there?

The steam room brought a pulse and pump to her heart that should not have been there -- at least, not for Ropes. And yet she could not help herself from leading him on or leading the way, for she never intended things to only go part of the way. There was no way for things to go all the way in the steam room, of course, but the clouds of aromatic steam made the notion of seclusion away from the outside world all the more realistic in the moment, the skunk leaning back against the wall with the middle and small of her back pushed out from it, shoulders lightly touching where she could bear the warmth the best. Fur helped with that but it didn't help the flow of thoughts as she tried to concentrate on breathing slowly and fluidly, filling her lungs with every steadying breath that she took.

Yet she could not ignore the distracting presence of the cougar right there beside her, the energy of him radiating out seemingly in waves. Could energy do that? She didn't know and her mind fogged up as she blinked, the demon in question leaning forward with his elbows on his thighs, leaving his tentacles easy access to undulate and twist...

Wait...

Holly squeaked, a tentacle curling around her waist, regretting the sound the very moment that it left her lips. She slapped it away instinctively and Ropes chuckled, hardly reeling even if he did, respectfully, give her the space that she so clearly desired.

"Now, what do you think you're doing?"

Ah, a husky tone: that was better. That looked a shade more like her heart wasn't pounding for him, like she really was in control. The cougar's eyes were more muted through the steam but she wasn't thinking about that as she leaned into him, this time allowing her body to press up against his, a teasing touch that no one, truly, should have been able to resist. She should know: his son never was able to resist her.

"So, you do want company..." Ropes murmured, laying a paw, very gently, on her thigh, experimenting with just what she would allow him to do. "And I thought you were pushing me away. Are you going to make up your mind?"

Holly shrugged, chuckling lightly under her breath.

"Well, you're the one who thinks I'm off-limits or something because I'm with your son... If you didn't want me, you shouldn't have come to the spa at all, let alone into the steam room, alone, with me."

He had no answer to that and she smirked privately to herself. Had she really managed to catch a demon on the back paw? But there was no time to waste when the steam room was as empty as she needed it to be, her paw sliding up in turn over the growing bulge in his swimming trunks. Every inch of her skin tingled. She could go as far as she liked in the confines of the steam room and say that she never intended it to go any further, that he'd misread her flirty words. She didn't want to be seen as the one chasing him down, begging to be fucked, but a huntress that she could be proud of, a femfur to tame a demon of lust.

And it could all happen there. The language of touch had proven to be more powerful than verbal communication and she squeezed his shaft, relishing in the size she could feel, how he swelled for her.

"Getting a bit ahead of yourself there, are we?"

But she wasn't, not when she could rile him up and get his cock nice and hard where he couldn't do anything about it. She could tease him, maybe even suck him off a little, leave him hot and ready and wanting more. Yeah, that would be good, even make her more than a little worked up...

However, the one thing that Holly forgot to factor into her admittedly illicit and lewd encounter was the fact that ropes was a demon and a demon too who had his own mind and wits about him. The cougar rumbled a low, seductive growl that could not help but send chills down her spine, the skunk shivering at just the wrong moment as his tentacle slipped over her thigh, jerking her legs sharply apart.

"You think you can tease me," Ropes breathed, his voice low and weaving amongst the steam as if he had become an embodiment of that too. "But this is a game you are not going to win, Holly. Oh, but you will enjoy it... I'll see to that myself."

Holly shuddered and leaned back, unable to do anything else but spread her legs for him, every part of her wanting that touch, the slithering of this dextrous tentacle up against her pussy. He bore into her folds gently through the fabric of her bikini bottoms and the skunk bit her lower lip less than delicately, drawing a metallic bead of blood with a sharp nip that may have been better placed elsewhere. Everything spiralled out of control too quickly for her mind to catch up to it, his tentacle pushing aside her underwear, teasing inside, skin to skin with her sex.

Holly's lips moved but no sound came out, the haze of steam around them growing ever thicker as the room fogged up, luscious in the nose and at the back of the mouth but heady and heavy for the head. For a moment, she forgot what she was doing and why she was doing it, leaning into the older cougar with a silent moan of passion, hips lifting from the smooth bench. There, he had easy access to her pussy and yet he still didn't push inside her, merely slickening up his tentacle with her juices, which were flowing too freely for a skunk like Holly to ever again claim that the demon didn't turn her on in the slightest.

No... That ship had well and truly sailed.

Could she let go? Would he...take her? There? Her head spun and Holly snatched a breath, eyes wide and yet still unseeing, Ropes drawing his tentacle back only to bring it to his lips and suckle off the juices with a moan that was, very clearly, intended for her ears.

"You're just as lovely as your photos... But too innocent. Too innocent for an old cougar like me."

"What?"

She sat up straight, shoving him away, personally affronted. Did he think her some innocent kid? She wasn't a cub anymore! Why, Hiss was even younger than her!

Smirking, the cougar raised an eyebrow, tentacle lazily curling around her breasts. This time, she didn't thrust it away, heart pounding angrily.

"I am no youngster," she hissed, leaning towards him as if that would further serve to discipline the point she was trying to make, trembling in self-righteous anger. "No... No, you are not what I expected."

"And yet you are everything that I expected, dear Holly. I knew my son made a good choice when he got together with you."

"Leave Hiss out of it!"

He was trying to confuse her -- yes, that must be it! And, damn, it was working too! The old cougar was slyer and more conniving than she'd given him credit for, tail twisting back and forth as if it was prehensile, able to grip and grasp as his tentacles could. And that stupid little grin on his face -- not even a smirk. What was all that about and why did he insist on staring at her like that, as if he saw something more, something deeper...maybe right into her soul?

His tentacle held her and the cougar leaned in, kissing her fiercely, closing the distance in her weakest of moments. His tongue dominated her mouth, which was suddenly open, accepting him in, the skunk moaning against herself, willpower fading in light of one who seemingly already knew how to manage her body, just how she would react to the source of every stimulus and more. And his tentacle as not idle either, darting up into the tube of her bikini top, winding around a naked breast to wickedly caress a nipple that was already perking up, wanting something...

No!

No, not yet!

She tore herself away but the scowl that she should have plastered onto her muzzle was wiped off in a breathless grin, eyes hazed with lust.

"No... No, Ropes, you wanted a chase."

Why did her voice have to come out so husky?

"If you want...a chase...prove that you're worth it then."

Whatever that meant was beyond Holly in the heat of the moment but she turned on her heel all the same and flounced from the steam room, emerging in a cloudy rush of steam that flooded out around her. As far as dramatic exits went, it was a pretty good one, to be fair to herself and she allowed a moment in which to appreciate that, tugging her bikini top back into place.

Had she bitten off more than she could chew with Ropes? After the scene in the restaurant before, all the texts...she'd thought he would take more persuading, be more restrained, dignified maybe. But there was nothing devotedly pious about the cougar who was, quite aptly, the raw embodiment of lust itself, something that maybe she should have taken into due consideration before wrapping herself up in his affairs. But no matter once the story had begun, she was a fur who liked to read through to the end: however it ended.

The sauna. That would be her respite. Showering off briefly, she groaned beneath the spray of cool water, Fyr and Hiss' conversation floating over from the nearby pool. It must have been nearly empty for her to hear them so clearly but she didn't hesitate as she stalked to the sauna like a cat on the prowl, inadvertently mimicking the very cougar that she now had mixed feelings about.

The small sauna had one other fur in there when she entered, a middle-aged lynx that barely acknowledged her presence bar to flick one ear in her direction. He was not bothered but he was clearly one who was of a somewhat less restrained variety in life, only wearing a towel around his waist. Maybe he was from Europe? She'd heard they went naked there but that was a little too much for her, skin crawling at the mere thought of it. No, no... She'd choose who saw her naked. And maybe sometimes she had to keep her mind in check when it came to that, reminding herself who was really in charge when a stud cougar charged in with charming smiles and strove to regain that control all for himself.

Of course, he followed her. How could he not? They wanted the same thing, that much was clear, but neither quite knew how to go about it, their games and ploys not quite adding up. And that was fine, just fine, as long as Holly didn't end up with the raw end of the deal.

The lynx seemingly had had enough and, as he left, Ropes entered, not bothering to sit as he half-crouched, leaning over her. He trapped her with his arms on either side, breathing a little too heavily as he blocked out her vision with the bulk of his chest -- and, oh, what a chest it was. Why, even the mere sight of him there, topless without the steam to cloud her vision of him, had her head pounding pleasurably, loins tingling as if she may very well just about be willing to let go of every last one of her morals right then and there, just to see what could actually come of things.

But even Ropes could not maintain complete control forever as a growl rasped from him, tentacles waving and shuddering along the length as if they were something more, a part of his anatomy more physically and emotionally connected to his arousal, lust rising as they did in waves of sweet adoration. The little minx before him knew what she was doing but, sometimes, that did not prove itself to be entirely a bad thing to have a little more of a challenge in his life, someone to keep things interesting while Fyr was occupied elsewhere.

And yet... Holly smiled, tight-lipped, holding her cool. She had him and she knew it. It was just a matter of when, truly, she allowed things to escalate. She saw it now more clearly that she didn't have to actively do anything but it was the lack of doing that would be her control in the scheme, allowing her to play the game exactly as she wanted to.

And the knowledge of that gave her confidence too. Confidence that she sorely needed if she was to seduce and tame a demon of lust into passions untold.

"What..." The cougar breathed, pressed up close to her with his paws bearing heavily into the smooth, warm wood of the bench of the next level up. "What...do you think you're doing?"

Blinking up at him not so innocently, Holly half-shrugged, tipping forward a little more so that he had a better view of her breasts, the smooth curve of them rising through the fabric of her swimsuit, nipples defined.

"What do you think I'm doing, Ropes?"

Such a ploy, such a game -- and both of which she was an expert in after her time with him. Hiss had been simpler but not in a better way. The cougar's lips teased a hair's breadth from hers, tempting her with a kiss that she would not deliver unto him: not while the power struggle was still rife between them, crackling with barely restrained tension.

And it was there that the moment drew out and out, the two of them staring one another down, the skunk's chest heaving with stressed breath. Neither could have denied their arousal, although Ropes was perhaps a little more restrained than Holly, pressed so close together that any casual observer would have mistaken them for lovers.

Time stretched and stretched, seconds becoming hours. Or, at least, that's what it felt like to Holly, gaze locked with the cougar, unwilling to back down. That would be the end of her, she was sure, even if she would, ultimately, get what she wanted then too.

And then the door swung open, cutting them short at the very crux of the moment, tension snapping and rebounding in but an instant.

"What's going on in here?"

Two furs had never sprung away from another more quickly.

12