Seducing His Father Ch. 04

Story Info
They risk it all out in near public...
8k words
4.17
5k
3
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

Seducing His Father

Chapter Four

Holly blinked up at the ceiling, waiting, watching. She knew that he was coming, the cougar that had stolen not her heart but her sense of sensibility, of being herself in who she was, yet it was her boyfriend that slept soundly beside her, conked out with the tip of his feline tail twitching lightly in sleep.

She'd never meant to fuck her boyfriend's father but, well, it was one of those things that just sort of happened when her lust ramped up and up, need rising to such a peak that she could barely contain herself. And neither did Holly want to contain herself as she blinked and brushed a strand of green hair away from her face, her dark fur struck through with the traditional white stripes of a skunk. It had all happened but not suddenly at all and she would have been considered a fool in herself if she at all thought that she could turn back from all that she had encouraged the whole way.

Smirking, she licked her lips, a predatory smile ghosting across her lips. The cougar hadn't known what'd hit him, she knew that. Ropes was a stud of a feline and, well, she needed that in her life. A demon was more than a demon's son, as much as she liked Hiss, but there was so much more to lust than a quick fuck. Sure, Hiss was fun but not even Holly, as yet, could explain just why it made her heart sing so to take a risk, to take a chance that could so very easily backfire, pushing on and on as she moaned, his cock driving...

The skunk stiffened, not realising that her paw had crept between her legs, fantasies running amok. It was so easy to drift off but a creak of a loose floorboard outside told her that there was more at hand than even she had expected that night. Hiss had fallen asleep before he'd really gotten to work on her, a tentacle riling her up but not getting her all the way, leaving her wet and ready for more as her head turned expectantly towards the door.

It cracked open, two white eyes glowing through the break between the frame and the door itself. She couldn't help herself from smiling, heart leaping and pounding in her throat.

"Ropes..."

How had she known he'd come for her?

"Coming?"

He only mouthed the word but that was enough as she grinned and slipped from the bed, dressing as silently as she was able to in such a fervent state. Ropes disappeared as her heart pounded, the skunk shooting furtive glances at her sleeping partner, sound asleep in the bed that had been his since his younger years. But now he was an adult and so was she and everything that she did was for herself. Breathing slowly and deeply, Holly's lips pressed together firmly and she pinched the bridge of her nose. She hadn't done much for herself back then. But that was going to change.

She joined him outside the bedroom and crept down the stairs after him, although the cougar was so light of paw that it was a wonder that she didn't wake the whole house up as they made their way outside. Across the drive to his car was all it took, the cougar holding his finger to his lips. Never before had there been a more universal signal and she shivered as she slipped into the car, out of the embrace of the cool, summer, night air.

"Fancy a drive?"

He smirked but his undulating tentacles were already helping him get the car into gear, Ropes shooing them away as his paws took over. They could sometimes get a little ahead of themselves but he tucked them back too so that they did not wriggle too much, though one still peeked up over his shoulder as if it was looking at her in the dim, silvery light of the moon and stars so very high above. Out on the edge of the town at least afforded them the ability to see that much.

"Where are we heading?" She purred, licking her lips softly, although the location did not truly matter to her. "You must have something special in mind..."

Ropes caught her eye, one eyebrow cocked curiously. Somehow, he still managed to make her heart turn over and she dug her nails into the seat, lest she do something that she might regret later. Pushing it was not the way to go... Slow and sure, tenaciously so, yes... Yes, that was more Holly's style.

"The full moon with a bottle of wine and a lovely femfur by my side sounds like just the thing tonight."

Holly smirked.

"And that's all you plan on doing, hm? I may as well just go back to Hiss..."

But the car was already moving and the demon was not about to let his prize go now that he had snapped her up for the night, the windows down as the night air caressed their fur. He didn't have to take them far, heading out to a farm nearby where the corn was thick and full with a golden sheaf to top every stalk, waving high above even Ropes' head when he stood up tall. His tentacles could see over the top but Ropes knew just where he was going as he led the way with a flick of his tail, a small cooler in one paw and the other stretched ahead of him, letting his questing fingers parted the way through the maize.

She trembled, even the brush of the corn stalks against her fur oddly erotic. Dressed only in a vest top and shorts for summer, she was hardly covered up well at all with much of her fur on show - all the better for an erotic thrill to tease her, to rile her up so that she was good and ready for him. Holly licked her lips, forcing down a murmur of pleasure, her tail lifted high as it pressed up against her back as if she was going to flaunt a very different side of herself in that moment. But he knew well enough what lay under her tail and she was quite sure, at some point, that the bud of her tail hole would see the tip of his cock too, though it was her pussy that ached for him right then and there.

An open swallowed her up even though she was stepping out into a clearing and Holly murmured her appreciation of it under her breath, the circle spaced out in the middle of the cornfield allowing them space while protecting them from any manner of prying eyes. Where they were... She swallowed hard. There would be no one to see them. No one at all to disturb them.

"It's perfect."

She wrapped her arms around his neck even as the cougar tried to put down a picnic blanket from the top of the cooler, the wine and the glasses within begging his attention. Yet there was nothing innocent about how she arched up against him with a kitten-like purr, her hips rocking, grinding up, aching for the bulge of his cock, already rising up through his shorts. The bare-chested cougar was not wearing all that much either in the summer air, for which she was thankful, murmuring as she ran her paws down his chest, feeling out the muscle definition beneath his light coat of fluff. There was more to see and adore without his fluffier winter coat to hide everything and she groaned softly in the back of her throat as his tentacle snaked around into the small of her back, keeping her there even as the older cougar chuckled and shook his head.

"So eager..."

"As if you'd complain. This is what you wanted all along."

Not just sex, of course, but more than that, the aggression of a lady who knew what she wanted and wasn't afraid either to come after him. Was his wife like that - Fyr? She wanted to know and didn't want to know at the same time, claiming his lips with her own, although she had to stretch up a little to capture his mouth. And yet it was not her tongue that dominated his muzzle but his tongue that snaked and wriggled around her tongue, a flexible, feline appendage taking charge in the very best of ways. Her sandals crunched lightly on the broken stalks of maize but neither of them was about to be drawn out of the moment by such a light sound as she pressed up against him, eager only to savour every last inch of his body and a very particular part of him too.

The kiss broke harshly with a string of saliva connecting them for the briefest of moments, both panting a little, Ropes' tentacles sweeping down her back as the cougar shuddered. He may have been a demon but self-control was not to be his strongest trait, especially when he had no reason at all, in his mind, to hold himself back, growling and nipping her neck as Holly so very sweetly bared it for him.

"I want to feel your tentacles on me," she growled, a shudder running passionately through her body. "I know you like to keep a lady hanging...but not this time."

Pressing her body up against his, Holly moaned loudly, drawing a fluttering rise to his tentacles, the shafts lifting on either side of his head as if they were very keenly surveying her. They worked quickly, lifting her arms above her head with greater dexterity than paws, easing her out of the vest top that she'd quickly thrown on even as she gasped and kicked off her sandals, heart pounding. It was all happening so very quickly but what tryst taking in the arms of cheating beneath the moonlight had ever been destined to go so very softly and sweetly into the light of day?

He kissed her again, passion rising, tentacles snaking down, taking care of her shorts. Of course, underwear had not been necessary for Holly either as he bore her back to the blanket, which would, at least, cushion them from some of the rougher stalks littering the floor. It had been impossible to clear a perfect spot for the two of them but her eagerness was infectious as her pussy was bared, the flush of pink flesh showing even between the folds of warm, soft fur that protected her most intimate of regions. Nothing, however, would protect her from the cougar as his eyes gleamed, a tentacle easing between her thighs even as they readily parted for him.

"You want this..."

She smirked, tipping her chin up defiantly.

"Then why don't you shut up and give me what I want?"

Her legs buckled, bringing her all the way down to the blanket as she moaned, his tentacle writhing up inside her, already slick with her arousal. There was something about the demon cougar that just made her so wet and ready whenever she was around him, although that was something too that Hiss had had the opportunity to enjoy before too, slamming into her even as he yowled and grunted about how wet she was. He hadn't known that the reason she'd been so turned on with him that time had been because his father and she had been kissing in the utility closet only a few minutes ago, her need ramped up but no one bar the cougar-son to satisfy it for her.

He laid her back, overpowering her even as she submitted to him, the smirk on her lips telling him quite clearly that she knew that she had him wrapped around her little finger. It was all just how it was meant to be as he purred and rested on his hind paws, crouching there, his tentacles going to work while he ensured his shorts slipped off too, living him bare and ready, his cock hardening before her eyes. Holly licked her lips with what he could only take to be evident lust, eyeing him up like a slab of meat to be enjoyed, though that was not at all something that the cougar minded one bit. The skunk moaned, his tentacle sliding within her, stretching her out, though there was not too much stretch there either, just the right amount. And, for the two of them, that was all that it had to be.

Holly humped and ground up against his cock, arms flung back behind her head as she adored the attention, though it was far from foreplay as his tentacle lovingly pounded her. Not as rough as she knew that he could go, of course, but enough to make her hide quiver, hair standing on end, nerve-endings on fire. Oh, how she needed it, the studly cougar dominating her in all ways, although it was difficult to tell just who was in control anymore, the power dynamics flitting and changing between one another as they succeeded in catching each other off-guard time after time again.

Maybe...things like that didn't matter anymore, not even to a demon. But Ropes' paws were on his cock, enjoying his voyeuristic show, utilising each of his four tentacles (that was just another way in which he was better than Hiss, his son, with more love to go around) to tease and caress Holly's body. The skunk's shoulder blades pressed into the blanket as her buttocks and hips arched up, showing off the sleek curves of her midsection, though she was not so lean anymore that her abdominals showed through. No, she was a fur that didn't like to starve herself to look good, moderately strong for everyday life and a twinkle in her eye, the zest for passion that had drawn Ropes to her in the first place shining through, day in and day out.

And he didn't need her to look like a model, only to look like a real fur, her fluff brushing up as he stroked against the direction in which it naturally laid, her breath catching in her throat. His tentacles snaked around her breasts as he pumped his hard cock, the cougar just as into it as she was. Just because the tentacles too were a part of his demonic heritage did not mean that he could not feel anything through them and, in all honesty, they were as tactile and as sensitive as his cock. To be fair too, using those meant that he didn't need to use a condom either...

The tentacle inside her pussy twitched, pushing up to her innermost barrier, tickling and teasing, knowing that it could go no deeper as it drew back and pounded her, rougher by the moment, bringing her body up to a throbbing crescendo. There was little way for Holly to go right then and there even without her clit being massaged but the tentacles wrapping themselves around her tits, nuzzling her nipples, almost seeming to kiss them, did the trick for her, sending electric thrills of pleasure through her body.

Holly clenched her teeth, trying and failing to seal away a moan, yet there was no longer any reason for her to hold back such pleasure, to not show him just what made her heart pound so. It was all about the sex and pleasure was the name of the game between the two of them, her nipples on fire as electric sparks shot through her. There was no holding back as she bucked and rocked her hips, no slow build-up, just a driving need for passion and pleasure as she watched him paw himself off with the hunger of a virgin.

His paw worked and worked, sliding slickly over his uncut flesh, and Holly was so wrapped up in watching him, enjoying for the first time truly playing the part of the voyeur too, that she barely noticed him swapping tentacles within her pussy. She did notice, however, with a bodily shudder, when his tentacle pressed up against the bud of her tail hole, the tight pucker closed down against intruders without the skunk even thinking about it. The flicker of pleasure that rose from that forbidden hole, however, could not be denied, rocking her hips even as uncertainty crossed her eyes.

"Relax..."

Ropes purred, watching her break down before him, although it was a breaking that would only serve to re-build the sexy skunk in a more powerful way. She would know new pleasures, fresh pleasures, unlike anything she'd ever before experienced, bosom rising and falling sharply even as her breath caught in her throat. Holly's eyes locked with his, although he had no pupils for her to fix onto, daring him to do it, the tentacle pressed to her anal ring, wriggling lightly, soaked with her sexual fluids.

If he fucks me there, we won't need a condom...

"I thought you wanted them all..."

Ropes grinned and Holly's heart skipped a beat. As if she would turn back now that she had gone so far!

"Do it then!"

Her challenge rose on the air between them as he pressed the slickened-up tentacle up under her tail, questing for an entry that was tentatively, and then more confidently, given. It slid up inside her and her head fell back, howling out her orgasm, barely aware of where she was and who she was with as she rocked against him, prey to the whims and wiles of her own body as she yearned for more and more, always more. The pressure under her tail was unreal, unbelievable, but she needed it all, the skunk's breath barely getting out through her windpipe as she sucked in greedy gulps of it, need pounding through her. If tentacles felt that good, what more need could she ever have for a cock?

Yet she would always come back to what made her heart sing, lust coursing through her like tendrils of orgasm seeking to sink themselves into her mind. There was pleasure to be had and, damn it, a young skunk like Holly was going to seek it out over and over again, through any means possible. When so much was out there, there for the taking, she would cry and whimper and flirt her way to it, questing and claiming wherever she went. Hiss and Ropes, of course, were only the beginning of it and she hissed through her teeth as she rolled her hips up to his tentacles, another teasing at her lips, leaving her breasts.

She could only welcome it in with the wanton nature of a willing whore, yet she was one who owned and devoted herself to the name. A lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets was the way of it - only that Holly didn't even need any sheets to find herself getting down and dirty, as she had proven to herself with both Hiss and Ropes. The tentacles pounded her through her orgasm and, she thought too, straight into a second, moans muffled by the tentacle eagerly feeding itself right up into the back of her throat, lips closed on it as she suckled as desperately as she would for a load of kitty-seed.

But the kitten (not so much a kitten with his eyes glowing like that) above her was far from ready to spill his load over her body where it would be wasted, although the thought of getting his cream over her muzzle, marking her with a kinky nuance while she lapped his milk from his dick, sent a little shiver down her body. It was hard to think, more difficult to focus, the slap of his flesh being stroked ringing around her, the slurp and slop of his tentacles near enough drowning out all else. Still, she couldn't drag her eyes away even as her orgasm died down, slipping away softly, his paw working his cock as if there was nothing else left for him, devoted entirely to one cause and one cause alone. Sometimes, that was not a bad thing at all either.

He would not cum though - oh no. No, there was only one place for his seed and, when she was ready for it, that would only be poured up into the sexy little skunk, her hot, wet pussy closing around him without a latex barrier to part the skin on skin contact. With how little warm-up she'd needed that night to get into the mood of things, Ropes doubted that that would be anything of a problem, the swollen bellies of so many female furs that he'd fucked before remaining in times gone by, behind him. But Holly, yes... She was a new fur and a new kind of conquest, one that leaned eagerly into everything he had for her, tentacles sliding from her openings as he presented the one coated in her juices to her lips. As if in a dream, her lips parted breathily and she lapped and she lapped, covering his tentacle in saliva even as she removed her cream, the sweet tartness of it clinging to the roof of her mouth even then.

Yet the cougar was there to take his pleasure too as he moved over her, his powerful body covering her as he rolled Holly onto her side, back to his chest, buttocks tense with lust. She moaned and arched, exhausted after her first two climaxes but still ready for more, her pussy drooling out her juices, although she knew that soon she'd have an even better filling in there.

But not is cream. That worry was assuaged as the head of his cock pressed up to her folds with a sheen of latex, the rougher grip of it annoying for the briefest of moments before her body lubricated it enough for him to quest deep, pushing in and in and in. He moaned and she joined him in it as he plunged deep, his condom-clad dick driving in hard and fast, lifting her leg so that he could get in even more deeply, the angle better suiting him.