Seducing His Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only when he slammed into her roughly, catching her neck in the lightest, though still with a prick of pain, mating bite that he had ever before managed, that he allowed her to climax. Her scream of orgasm came at the same time as his cock spurted and shot his load up into her tail hole, rope after rope of thickly creamy seed finally flooding her as she'd so desperately wanted it to, a need that didn't seem to make sense but was there all the same. His essence flowed inside her, trickling out around the pound of his dick, and yet she would never have wanted him to hold back as he creamed inside her bareback.

Her pussy was left pounded by his tentacle, safe for the moment, although she was wary, heaving and panting, her breasts trembling with each and every breath that she dared take. Even at the moment of climax, it was all she could do not to beg him to slam into her cunt too, to take her with his cock there too, everything that she held dear to her falling by the wayside as she moaned out his name over and over again.

"Oh... Ropes... Ropes..."

He laid her gently down, cock easing out, spurting the last dribbles of cum over her tail hole, the strained bud soon to close up again. He was not so large that a round of sex would cause any lasting gape but he still smirked breathlessly as he teased his fingers into her, enjoying the spoils of what he had done to her, tentacle slipping free.

Yet there was time for kisses and tongues tangling in the aftermath of such passion as he wrapped her up safe and warm in his arms and tentacles, holding her close, so very close, softly drawn in against his body. Face to face, they kissed more tenderly than ever, forgetting the rest of the world, even though there would be tints of dawn crossing the sky in no time at all. And there was no telling when Fyr would rise, back at home, with her sleep pattern as it was, the need to get back to his wife pushing more and more urgently on his mind.

Ropes frowned through the kiss. Responsibilities... And just what did a demon have to do with such things?

His paw caressed Holly's cheek as he pulled back, breaking the kiss and dropping another, softly, on her nose. The cougar's whiskers quivered as she looked up at him, satisfied and quivering, every fibre of her body zeroed in on him and him alone, just as if there was nothing else at all left for her in the world.

Only Ropes. At least, for a time. She was sure she'd get Hiss' tongue between her legs later that day, if morning was indeed coming, and then wonder which of them, truly, she enjoyed better. Did a skunkess really have to choose between them?

She didn't think so. Not even as he sat up and drew her with him, their wine drank although there would have still have been more left in the bottle, if they had chosen to partake. Sexual fervour, of course, was just what had seemed to have won out in the end.

"Now..." He grunted, tail flicking, cock hard an aching still. "I've got to get you back."

But the cougar could not think of a single thing that he wanted to do less.

Neither could Holly.