Seducing His Father Ch. 06

Story Info
Holly sneaks down to fuck her boyfriend's father...
10.1k words
15.3k
10
1

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters in all of my stories are over eighteen and legal adults in all sexual situations.

****

"Wow, what a great meal!"

Along with Hiss, his father and his mother, Holly tried not to look as if the weight of her stomach was dragging her back as they left the restaurant. Dressed for a meal out in her smartest yet still casual clothes, Hiss had barely taken his eyes off her the whole meal, his tail lashing back and forth under the table.

The skunk shivered. It was good to be wanted. But the lingering sensation of penetration, the absence of it, was slow to fade after she had had her fun with his very own father only a little earlier in the day. Although it didn't seem like all that long ago at all, her fur was fresh again after a shower back at home and Hiss had said goodbye to everyone at the final ceremony of their schooling years that he had wanted to, the end of the year upon them and the rest of their adult lives stretching out before them. It was a strange precipice to be standing on but one that she could only lean hungrily into, tipping and rocking back and forth on her toes as if she was physically and not only mentally (maybe emotionally too) there.

Yet it was not only her boyfriend's eyes on her that the skunk knew were there, sometimes a little surprised that Ropes' wife didn't notice that his attention drifted so much. It was rarely at all where it was supposed to be and Holly was one of many causes of that, namely with her paw resting on his thigh under the table at dinner. Her lips quirked into a smile in the back of the car, street lights flashing over her muzzle as she laid her head on Hiss' shoulder. How Ropes had remained calm and in control when she'd had her paw squeezing his cock for most of the night really was beyond her.

She'd never felt him so hard before...

"So, you two are heading out?"

Holly jerked to attention, slipping from her daydreams with a deal more difficult than she dipped into them. It was a good thing that Hiss was already answering for her, for the night was still young even if the twilight hours seemed to close in earlier than they would have liked with a deal of cloud cover to block out both the sunset and the stars.

"Yes, down by the sports fields -- there's a party on."

Well, that was to be expected for the grand farewell, though there was a part of Holly that could not help but feel disappointed that she was not going to be able to spend even more time with Ropes that evening. They'd surely go back to Hiss' house after they'd had their fil of revelry, certainly, but those were precious hours to be had when she could have been enjoying one of her holes being filled, orgasm washing through her in wave after wave.

Even the thought of it set her fur tingling, goose pimples prickling to life even though she was not cold in the slightest. The two cougars were as different as they were alike and yet the feel of each of them inside her was so unique that she could barely believe, sometimes, that they were father and son. Where one had experience at his paws, the other had love and kindness, though there was still a coarse roughness to Hiss that excited her. He cared about her but he also wasn't afraid to give her what she wanted as she explored her sexuality, learning more and more about her own body as she fucked both him and his father.

But the party beckoned and, along with it, the idea of leaving everything behind, if only for a little while. There was a sense of escapism yet to be had in cavorting around the blazing bonfire that had been set, a keg brought out and plastic, red and white party cups filled with slopping over booze. The lines of trees at the edge of the sports field offered them some privacy but there were quieter areas still for lovers to dip off into, around the back of the bike shed and the pool building on the other side, the sports complex quiet at night bar for their revelry.

There were some of her friends there but they didn't seem to be as connected as they used to be, something that Holly supposed was something that happened as one grew up. She had years left to grow (the rest of her life, she hoped) and it simply felt right to be there, as she was, laughing in Hiss' arms as they danced, the giant speakers pulsing a beat all over the field. There was nowhere to escape from it, not even as he swung her around behind the trees, clad in the seclusion of other couples getting up to exactly the same things.

The taste of cheap beer lingered in the back of her mouth but the skunk was far from drunk as Hiss let his two tentacles out from under his shirt, wrapping them around her. He was not as dextrous as his father -- she could not help but compare the two of them -- but he could still wriggle them under her own slinky top, curling them around her breasts and kneading them very softly. It was harder for Hiss to get under her bra straps but that didn't stop the adventurous young cougar from trying, a low yowl breaking from his lips.

"Shush," she breathed, though every nerve-ending in her body was alight with desire. "You've got to be quiet..."

Yet being quiet was not in the nature of a cougar who was yet to learn the pleasures of keeping his lust a little more under wraps, hissing and tucking his chin down against her shoulder as his ears slipped back. Pressing her paw up against the hardness of his cock through his jeans, Holly could not resist a moan herself, the lure of doing it right there, practically out in the open, more alluring than she cared to admit.

Just like that, she was taken back in her mind to the night in the cornfield, the golden maize waving back and forth over their heads as they shared food and drink as if they were on a date. She still remembered how his cock had felt pushing into her that night and how good it had been to grind onto his tentacles too, everything coming to a delicious high that had had her walking funny, most certainly, the next day.

But it was behind the sports field with her boyfriend that she was and not with the older, more experienced cougar that she had caught, and not for her own. As Hiss' moans grew and heads turned, whispers abounding, the privacy was not so great that she could go all the way with eyes, very obviously, locked on her.

"Not here," she growled, kissing him, though it was hard to disengage his lips and teeth from her neck and the line of her jaw. "Come on... Unff... Hiss, we've got to go home."

Of course, going home meant more privacy for the two of them, even if walking was on the agenda considering the fact that Hiss had had too many drinks to be safe to drive and Holly didn't have a car there with her that she could drive. Having recently passed her driving course, she was understandably itching to be behind the wheel at any time, though her little car was getting more and clankier and she wasn't sure how much longer it would last. Having paid for it herself, the stirrings of unease in the pit of her stomach were not something that she wanted for such a night, giving herself over to the intoxication of celebration alone as they stumbled home, arm in arm.

They practically toppled through the doors back into Hiss' home, Ropes sitting on the sofa with his tentacles freed and his shirt off in the comfortable warmth of the summer evening. Whereas it was not baking hot, it was still a comfortable level of temperature that rendered a lower level of clothing necessary. That, however, was something that Holly was very much interested in, a blush colouring her cheeks and creeping down her neck as she tried her best to guide Hiss to the bedroom.

"Uh... 'Night, guys."

Not her most eloquent but maybe the touch of alcohol had rendered the edges of her consciousness just a little fuzzier than she had expected, though there was nothing bad that could happen there as a result of it. Hiss was much further gone that her, growling and complaining even as he stumbled over his own hind paws, Fyr poking her head out of the kitchen where she had been indulging in a little private time (alcohol-infused chocolate had, very recently, become something of a passion of hers) on a late night.

The dragoness' lips twitched and Holly stiffened for a moment. That it was obvious what was going on there -- a boyfriend and a girlfriend going to their room, one in a deeper state of intoxication than the other -- was by the by but the fact of the matter was that Holly's parents, well... Although they weren't around much, busy with work and trying to make ends meet, they seemed to know when she did something that she "shouldn't" have been doing under their noses, despite the fact that she was obviously of age, her school done. They wouldn't have allowed it and she thought, for a heartbeat of a moment, that she would have been better off fucking Ropes off out in his car again rather than trying to sneak to her boyfriend's bedroom right under the nose of his mother.

Yet there were only two words that slipped from her lips, a wry smile teasing forth as if there was something more there that Fyr wanted to say but held back for the sake of the skunk and all that she had left to enjoy. Sometimes, reality was not needed.

"Be safe."

Holly blinked and nodded sheepishly, more tongue-tied than she had been in several years. Yes, it must have been the alcohol, she decided, even though she hadn't had all that much. Maybe she'd not indulge in that again, or something nicer than beer, at least. That hadn't done much for her taste buds.

Chuckling to herself, Fyr shook her head, standing absent-mindedly at the kitchen counter with a spoon dangling from her paw.

"Ah... Kids these days."

That they were not kids anymore was beside the point, Fyr turning back to her chocolatier endeavours with a smile on her muzzle, remembering younger days when she had been just as carefree.

Wild? Well, maybe just a little of that too...

Upstairs, Holly was better able to wrangle Hiss into his bedroom and onto his bed when he wanted the same thing as her, though his balance still seemed off. That didn't stop the cougar from grasping at her, running his paws all over her body as if he was trying to memorise every curve of her. Her shirt hit the floor as if it no longer could bear to touch her body and Hiss snarled as her breasts were exposed, lustfully burying his muzzle between them as the skunk jumped at the cold touch of his nose.

"Ooof... Hiss, quiet..."

Yet being quiet did not seem to be something that Hiss could manage to do anymore, growling lowly under his breath as he moved over her, lightly and playfully pinning her to the bed. She could have easily have flipped him off her if that had felt like the right thing to do in the moment, yet the delicious shiver of heat that tickled down the full length of her spine, even into her tail, kept her right where she was. It felt too good to be there with him, delving deeper into what it was to be under a male, to feel his power shifting over her.

He was not as strong as Ropes, however, and needed her help to wriggle her hips out of her tight jeans, the slinkier fabric hugging her buttocks and showing off the shape of them. Hiss mumbled something about them looking better on the floor, however, that Holly could not help but laugh at, rolling her head back onto the pillows as she raised her hips for him. The jeans caught on her ankles and he wrestled them off with a low, lustful growl, her shoes, thankfully, left by the front door so those, at least, would not pose any additional barriers to the two of them.

He was sweet.

The thought struck her all of a sudden as her cougar boyfriend kissed and nuzzled her chest, the curve of her breasts rising from the bra as if they were actively trying to put themselves on show for him. Without thinking, she arched her back a little more for him, rolling her hips out at the same time, his lips finding every sensitive spot that she did not know she had. There was no rush in the act between them but there was love, which only made the thing that she had going on with his father all the more confusing at the same time.

Best not to think about that. It was fun, she thought, all just some fun. And hadn't everyone deserved and earned some fun by that time?

It was harmless and she still didn't want to think about it at the same time. His lips tickling her neck felt too good, fingers fumbling around to her back even as it pressed down into the bed sheets. It was easier to think of those, to slip back into the sweet warmth of his lust and love, to simmer and sit there for a while where everything was good and soft. It was Hiss that made things good, she knew that, but she could make things good for herself too.

Her bra slipped off but she hungered for something more, easily taking charge, hushing him and swapping places as her boyfriend sat on the edge of the bed, a little steadier than he had been before as his hard-on raged. It was as if he didn't get off every day, practically, either with her or with thoughts of her, but Holly was more than happy to satisfy and explore every last need he had to give too, giving as much of herself to him as he delivered unto her. There was a delight and a passion between them that one could not have possibly have put words too, her giggles rising breathily as the street light not too far from his window cast a glow into the bedroom. The light slanted across her muzzle, though she was still mostly concealed from view, the shroud of darkness an illicit delight as she pushed his undergarments down along with his jeans and took his prick into her mouth.

The light musk of the day was easily and gently washed away by her tongue as she lapped and swirled it around and around the tip, the uncut length pushing up and over her tongue. It was all well and good for Hiss to not know what to do with himself in the heat of the moment but the thrust of his cock into the back of her mouth too quickly had her gagging, hacking lightly, coughing and twisting, though she quickly recovered. It didn't matter just how much her eyes watered when there was something there that she wanted so very much, need coursing through, simmering up in such a way that it could not possibly be denied.

Right there, in that moment... That was all that she needed. The skunk moaned around his length, comfortable in the knowledge that her cries would be muffled, even though it seemed like no one was going to intrude on their time together. They were lucky, very lucky, that Hiss' parents trusted Hiss (and, well, her too) to be safe, though it could have been a great deal more difficult than that for the two of them. Holly trembled, her paws on his thighs, although she could not find it in herself to do more than brace against him, the low groan building and rising in the back of her throat, craving more.

It had to come, the drops of pre-cum slick and trickling forth from the tip. Yet they were gone and lapped up, devoured by the hunger of the skunkess, in but a heartbeat of a moment. She wouldn't let such a sweetly thick and musky treat go to waste, oh no, relishing in the moment as she pushed on.

"Oh... Fuck, Holly..."

Hiss groaned breathily, head swimming. When had she gotten so good at giving head? He didn't consider that his sense of perception was askew from not quite being centred in reality with alcohol tickling his mind but his skunk...wow. There were no words for it, only a heady rock of his hips as he could not help but thrust into her muzzle, letting the soft fleshiness of her tongue press up against him as if she already knew exactly what he wanted and more. She didn't stop either for breath, bobbing her head as if to mimic the thrusts that he wanted to give into her pussy, her hips rocking all the same. Maybe that was something that could have slipped by his notice if not for the slash of lighter fur on her tail, bobbing and waving, catching his attention.

His head pounded in the best of ways, fingers twisting into her dark hair, drawing her lips down gently on his cock over and over again. It was only a tentative modicum of control but it was one that the cougar hungrily and lustfully leaned into, all the same, a yowl building in the back of his throat. Hiss knew that Holly would have shushed him if her lips had been free to make any sort of cry but that was not for him to worry about, not then, not knowing that all was well and good in the world.

She shivered as his tentacles finally realised that they did not have to be idle, long enough to snake down the length of her back and into her underwear. She'd worn a plain black pair of panties that day, comfortable and yet still with an element of sexy at the same time: one could not help what went with a certain outfit, after all. Yet those proved to be no such barrier to the tickling tease of his tentacles slipping into them, brushing up against her pussy and the soft folds there, teasing her with the promise of more.

Holly tensed, grunting around his length even as it throbbed delectably.

Come on...

She wanted it, wanted it all, yet she was so hungry for it that even her lust-addled mind could not have put words to it. Both, both at the same time: she wanted everything, her holes filled and her mouth taken, claiming all that she wanted too in the heat of the moment. Holly did not need Hiss to guide her head back and forth on his cock for she could do that well enough for herself, suckling so hard on his length that her cheeks hollowed. With her fleshy tongue pressed up to the smooth underside of his uncut length, she had him right where she wanted him, flushed with exultation, need rising, one of his tentacles finally exploring her pussy.

It was at that very moment that the cougar tensed, clapping a paw over his mouth in a moment of sense, orgasm rushing upon him. She was good, too good, and he couldn't help himself from taking his orgasm right then and there, even though it was too soon. He'd wanted to hold off a while longer, to enjoy the moment and every second of time that he got to spend with his girlfriend, but his body had other things to say in that matter, clearly.

It rolled forth in a series of spurts, sending his cream down her gulping through. Her tongue graced the spill of his seed and yet he was barely with himself in the moment that he wanted to take in every last little sensation possible, snarling into his paw. His black lips curled back from his teeth as he tried to release his lust and yet even he knew that that would have been a step too far to do in the family home. He was lucky, very lucky, looking down through hazy eyes where his girlfriend's head bobbed, her lips almost all the way down to the base of his cock. The only reason that she had not seemed to take him all was so that she could keep bobbing her muzzle, her soft nose twitching as her throat worked audibly.

Hiss shuddered. Those gulps... There was something about them, something that made his toes curl in the most delicious of ways, hips rocking and rising, wanting to thrust all over again, even then. Yet his orgasm was tapering off and slipping through his fingers like water that was life-giving and so very fickle at the same time. His girlfriend pulled back from his cock, licking her lips in the dim light that his eyes had at least somewhat adjusted to, eyes burning with an intent that almost scared him.

Almost... But not quite.

He laid back on the bed under her direction, weak in the moment of the afterglow, legs aching, trembling wonderfully. A little rest, yes, that would help, though it did not appear that the skunk had any intention whatsoever of allowing him to rest -- not when it was time to turn the tables on him at the end of it all.