Seducing His Father Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The glow of the TV illuminated the curve of her buttocks as he ate her out, tongue delving deep and sweeping around her clit, knowing just what he had to do to please her. It only served to work her up all the more, moaning and murmuring around his cock as if she had something to say, but that would have to be enunciated using her words if there was something else that the sexy little skunk had in mind. He was there to deliver, a demon of lust and an angel of love, even if the second was only a joke to be had amongst demons.

Love was to be had but it most certainly was not something that had ever come from any kind of angel...

The cougar grunted, his tentacles penetrating her -- one slipping into her pussy and the other toying with her anal pucker. But even though that pleasure had been taken by the two of them before, there was something that just didn't feel quite right. No, it was a gentler sort of night, a passion hanging about Holly after her time with Hiss that he could not bring himself to disturb, even though everything that Ropes did merely added to it. Some things were not worth breaking the spell of.

She was not privy to any of that, not even as the cougar slurped deeply into her pussy, taking charge while she was brought tenderly along for the ride. The skunk moaned around his cock, taking him balls-deep, shuddering with delight that she was able to perform such a feat, even though it was something, indeed, that she had managed a couple of times before. Her muzzle was not as long as that of other furs, sometimes, and the flush of pleasure made it all worth it, sleepy lust trembling through.

She needed him though, wanted that coke more than ever, his shaft aching and throbbing within her mouth but not yet giving her a dose of cum.

"I can still give you what you need..."

Ropes' breath tickled her pussy as she moaned. It was too much for her to draw back off his cock though, worked up to the point that her mind was hazy, drifting and simmering back and forth, too wrapped up in seductive passion to care. What did he mean? Oh, it had to be something, something, his cock so deliciously throbbing, her tongue scooping up every little drop of pre-cum that he spilt forth all for her attention. She had to have it, had to have it all -- but just what did that mean for their play with a very distinct lack of condom to part skin from skin?

Something fluttered within her and she lifted her head, breathing shortly and heavily, not able to get enough breath into her lungs to ease the tension there. Still, she managed to flick her tail up a little higher to show him the flushed folds of her pussy, laying herself bare to the cougar in the most vulnerable of ways even though her actions would change her life forever.

"I want you..."

The whispered confirmation was all that the demon needed, his heart hammering for a dose of pleasure like nothing that he had felt for a long time. Oh, bareback penetration was something special but he had left such a trail of pregnant femfurs in his path in his younger days that he had duly had to employ a little more caution as he aged and matured (yes, possible for a demon too). But he sat up and pulled her back into her lap, the skunk's eyes alight, sitting facing him with her damp pussy pressed to his aching length and the taste of her lingering in his mouth.

There was no need for words as their lips met and he shared the taste of her with her own mouth, tongues stroking against one another, sweeping all thoughts of Hiss from her mind. Of course, there could not be any nuance of thought of anyone else in Holly's mind as Ropes' bareback cock slipped into her, eased there by the flow of her juices, so hot and wet and slick that her body simply could not say no to him. Neither did the skunk want to say "no" for the only word on her lips was "yes", sent forth in the breathiest of moans, feeling the heat of him inside her well and truly for the very first time.

Slow and sensual, even more so than her session with Hiss. It was obvious what the difference between father and son was in that moment as experience layered every one of Ropes' strokes, teasing up into her as he growled, very softly, in the back of his throat. Everything in that moment seemed to be perfectly designed for her pleasure, the lust of it all a drug more intoxicating than anything else in the world that she could have imagined, caught up in a high that she wanted again and again.

It was all for them, only the two of them, moans shared between sweet lips and silencing their lust the best that they could. The time was for them and them alone with no one in the softly slumbering household to disturb them, hips rocking lightly together. His cock stayed as deeply up inside her as it was possible for it to be, need pumping through, the trickle of even his pre-cum heralding a deeper bareback filling from him.

Holly caught her breath. She could have said no and stopped everything but every fibre of her being screamed for her to continue, to let the heat of his uncut shaft fill her while his seed bubbled deeper within. His balls were swollen, surely, and the poor cat had to unload them, her body the perfect vessel for her to give herself completely and utterly to him in the most intimate fashion that her lust-soaked mind could have ever thought up. She ground down on him a little harder, earning herself a half-strangled yowl from his lips, though she shushed him by deepening the kiss, rolling her hips more urgently.

Yes... She needed him more than she let on but that was simply not something that any being could possibly hope to hide from a demon, Ropes' heart leaping and turning over with lust for the skunk. It didn't matter to him that she was his son's girlfriend, only that they both got what they wanted out of their time together, their liaison stolen moments in the dead of the night. Having been idle for too long, the TV screen flickered off, leaving them clad only in the gleam of moonlight, though that was more than enough to see by even without the artificial glow.

He kissed her deeply, breaking the kiss only for a pant, a rasp of breath that was sorely needed. Oh, the temptation to thrust and grind and bend her over the arm of the sofa to breed her like he never had before. The touch of skin on skin made him want to be more feral than before, to let his lips pull back from his teeth in the most ragged and raw of snarls. Yet he could not break the tender spell of the moment, moaning as she buried her lips down against his throat, nibbling and nipping and kissing softly in such a way that made his head spin.

He was a demon...and even he was caught under the skunk's spell too. Maybe that was why he was so reckless, knowing that there was a risk in every trickle of pre-cum, closer and closer to orgasm with every rolling rock of her hips. It was inevitable and yet the fantasy brought back to reality of it was what made it all the more erotic for him, recalling earlier times where he had full-heartedly given in to his demonic side and bred as freely as he'd liked across the country. Every femfur had been provided for, of course, but it had been hiding them from Fyr once they'd gotten together, wanting something more of a relationship while he chose to live in the mortal world and not amongst his demon-kind.

Holly... Well, she was different. At least, that was what he told himself as she kissed his neck, the rolling hiss that coursed forth from his lips sensual and soft. He couldn't think, could barely breathe, hardly in control of his tentacles too as they swept down the lines of her body, guiding her rump, inciting her to rock more urgently too. He needed her, craved her, drinking down her lust as she moaned lightly into his neck.

"Oh... Ropes..."

Her name on his lips was one of the sweetest things that he had ever heard but there was no holding back the flush of orgasm, balls aching, the twisting need deep in his gut demanding precedence even then. It was coming whether the skunk was ready for it or not, the consequences of their actions laid out before them in a way that was perfectly inevitable and yet all as they were absolutely meant to be too.

She moaned, clinging to him tightly as if she thought that the cougar may try to get away from her, his rasping breath heralding the tight encroach of his orgasm even in that moment. It was not slow in coming with the tight heat of her pussy wrapped around him without a condom in the way, even though she had not yet gotten off. Her ecstasy was tied to him, their eyes locked even as Ropes twisted his head, swallowing yet another yowl and, finally, spending himself inside her.

Gripping her hips as if to force her down, the cougar thrust and pushed, need thrumming through, though she was not going anywhere as his tentacles wrapped themselves around her hips and waist, clinging to her, spurt after spurt of cum filling her pussy. For the first time, she was treated to the slick lewdness of her juices mingling with that of a partner, his orgasm truly spent inside her, pump after pump ensuring that there was only one outcome to their liaison.

She could take the pill, she thought to herself, though even that thought was hazy. It was not one that she wanted to linger on, however, the nuance of her belly swelling with his young more alluring than the notion of stopping it.

Her orgasm did not come that time as he laid her back on the thick rug before the TV and the fireplace, her hips wrapped around his waist as he transferred her so that she did not have to bear the slip of his cock out of her sex. Still face to face, the cougar helped her bend her legs back, allowing him to grind in even deeper as her knees pushed up towards her shoulders. His tentacles took charge, two very gently using the drool of their juices to slip into her backdoor entrance, so easily that she barely even realised what was happening until tight ecstasy burst upon her. The other two rubbed around her pussy, where their bodies joined, finding soft spots, sweet spots, rubbing her clit, making her buck and attempt to grind up even as she was pleasurably pinned here.

Orgasm rushed upon her, the cougar's dick not softening as he bred her a second time, almost as if he wanted to seal the deal between them. There was no slowing of his thrusts even as he curled over her, her legs spread enough that he could get to her breasts too, filling both of her holes at once as his tentacles worked her over, bringing another rise to her pleasure. His lips teased her nipples, more tactile and sweet than his tentacles, teeth catching for a sharper jolt that lay somewhere on the line between pleasure and pain.

Holly moaned, head swimming. She could say the cub belonged to Hiss. That would be plausible, she was sure of it.

But she didn't have to think as he fucked her, the two of them so caught up in the lust of breeding that the mere nuance and notion of turning back would have been beyond them. They should have been stronger than the needs of their bodies but all was as it was meant to be, settled in the notion that they were in for the long haul. Holly's heart pounded for the cougar in a new and wonderful way but not even she could have put a name to what she was experiencing, for her experience was still yet to come in time.

Still... She could no longer claim to be innocent and didn't want to be either.

Her tail hole squeezed deliciously around his tentacles, giving her another pulse of pleasure, though it was difficult to distinguish what was simply pleasure and what was ecstasy. The lines of orgasm blurred as he rolled his hips and thrust deeply, his cock powering into her to the deepest extent possible with each stroke, not wasting an inch of his cock. The cougar's balls only briefly brushed her pussy, hanging against his tentacles, when he thrust deeply but that was hardly something in the forefront of her mind as she clung to his forearms, head twisting back and forth as he claimed her lips in a kiss, sealing away her cries.

All she needed was him, knowing that the cougar was there to deliver something special to her, something that she might have wanted to consider before doing the deed with him. It was too late for any kind of remorse, however, or going back as he panted harshly into her mouth, the edge of romanticism in the glow of the moonlight broken as he gave several short, sharp thrusts. The cougar aptly sent himself over the edge for a second time, her pussy more lewdly wet and sloppier than ever as he messily added to the cocktail of her juices. His seed worked its way deeper and deeper, the tilt of her hips helping a little, although she would have had to raise them properly to make it more likely that she could conceive.

The two of them holding back their cries of passion in the heat of orgasm, the cougar smiled faintly, teeth showing in an open-mouthed grin that could not be locked up. There was nothing that could take them back from that point of no return, already imagining the swell of her stomach, how it would round out so thick and full with the fruit of his loins. It was something that would tie them together forever, if his seed took -- but wasn't part of the fun of it all waiting to see whether fate was on their side or against them?

Holly murmured, her nose softly against his throat until he pulled back, having emptied his balls into her for a second time. There was clean-up to be done, at least enough to not let on to anyone else what had taken place there, and she slipped into Hiss' bedroom with Ropes' seed still drooling from her pussy, not quite able to bring herself to clean herself out.

Maybe she knew what she was doing. Maybe her lust for him was too great. Maybe she didn't care at all anymore.

Holly crept into bed with her boyfriend with a smile on her lips and his father's cum trickling from her.

Only time would tell where one romp in the moonlight would lead her and Ropes.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cassia, My Girlfriend's Best Friend Cassia had her own reasons for convincing her BFF to go raw.in Romance
Driving Home 18 y/o high school brat gets bred by the bus driver.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bare Betrayal Black cop stops wife while driving nude after losing a bet.in Interracial Love
Snow Globe Redhead rides out a winter storm with unexpected companion.in Interracial Love
Car Trouble A bad neighbor with a fast car leads to trouble ahead.in Loving Wives
More Stories