Seducing His Father Ch. 08

Story Info
Ropes and Holly enjoy their time in the apartment...
9.1k words
2.6k
1
1

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Phew, that was a busy one, dear!"

Fyr smiled as she helped Holly out of the shop, though it was in her motherly instinct to try to do everything for her. They'd needed a bit of a break after getting new furniture and more for her and Hiss to move in together and popping into the lingerie shop for new delicates had seemed like the perfect thing to do at that time. Helena wouldn't have been seen dead with her mother in a shop like that so it was a nice change for Fyr to be able to enjoy going out with a daughter (hey, she hoped she'd be a daughter-in-law one day too!) that didn't seem at all embarrassed by her company.

To be fair, Holly had not been entirely comfortable with shopping with Fyr, though there was a kinky delight in her heart that reminded her that she would be able to wear whatever she bought there for her husband. Not Hiss, of course, but Fyr's husband, Ropes. The demon cougar would love to see her in new underwear, though she was always just a little bit hesitant to overspend on lingerie, considering just how rough the cougar was in ripping it off her with his teeth and tentacles. Not much clothing seemed to survive for long at all around him.

Holly shivered, smiling faintly to herself as Fyr left her with the bags, her shoulders soft and light, even after such a thing. She'd managed to sneak some time in with Ropes earlier that morning and still felt as if his cum was dripping from her, despite her shower. It was a quick one in the utility room, perhaps the riskiest of all their endeavours while the rest of the household was still waking up, his cock slamming into her roughly and hastily while she did not even bother asking him to wear a condom anymore. He was all rough and all power, even as the cougar clenched his jaws shut against a snarl that may just have given them away, the skunk hitched up on top of the washing machine, though it was thankfully off at that time.

She moaned softly, though not loudly enough to draw attention, thankfully. Mm, that had been a good one... There was nothing, not even his son's dick, that felt as good inside her as Ropes' did, hitting all the right spots. His shaft was smooth-skinned and uncut but he had more barbs than his son -- probably due to Hiss being half-dragon, technically -- that stimulated her all the more. They could have been rough and caught at her pussy as he fucked her, but all they did was send explosive waves of pleasure through her, cry after muffled cry bursting from her lips.

With a little shudder, Holly jerked herself back to reality. Wow, it was hard to not let herself drift away sometimes when she was so caught up in the moment like that, memories twining themselves around her and drawing her in closer and deeper than ever.

Shopping with Fyr, well... Holly would have been a liar to say that she had not been keeping a very close eye on what Fyr was buying, assuming for Ropes, of course. It would have been silly to expect that Fyr was doing something with others too, lured away from the tentacles of her husband, though it was amusing to think about. No, what Holly had kept a very close eye on had been what the dragoness had been buying, and it had all been pedestrian, something that could have been found anywhere. Everything seemed for her comfort, though there was a little bit of lace in there, Holly making sure to go one step further at all times.

Anything more risqué like the cut-out peek-a-boo bra that showed off her nipples, well... Holly giggled, her tail flicking back and forth to her back, as thick and as fluffy as ever. She'd made sure that Fyr had not seen her putting those in her little mesh basket. She only hoped she'd be able to get Fyr's husband to remove them more gently from her than the bras that she was currently replacing.

Holly had, once, asked if Fyr thought Hiss would like something, almost toying with her, though it was a cheeky kind of glee and not one that was malicious in the slightest. She just liked pushing boundaries and Fyr had considered the question deeply, her lips pressed together as she studied the garment set as if it was something that she was actually considering for herself.

"Hm..." Fyr had said. "Maybe something lighter -- it'll stand out against your fur more."

She didn't want to think about how nice it had been to have a mother figure who helped her find clothes, even something that was meant to go under her clothes and only be seen by a partner. It was a strange feeling even as she "cucked" the dragoness without her knowing, teasing her by showing her the lingerie (some of it, anyway) that she would wear the next time she fucked her husband. That was a better thought to linger on, one that had Holly's lips quirking up all over again as they headed off home, Fyr chattier than usual.

"It'll be so nice to spend some more time with Ropes," Fyr said, driving while Holly fussed with the bags, so many filling the car along with the furniture they'd picked up, flat-packed, that they had to go between her hind paws too. "Not that we don't love having you and Hiss around, dear, but we need a night out too. Maybe a candlelit dinner, a good movie... Do you think he'll like that?"

Holly smiled.

"Hm... Well, I don't know him that well." What a lie. "But I think he'll like to take some quiet time with you too, just the two of you. Doesn't be like fish dishes? We could swing by the market and pick up some fresh sea bass for the two of you?"

Fyr grinned.

"Oh, I forgot about that! And the fishmonger will be bringing in fresh from the coast to sell today too, so it'll be perfect!"

Fyr's face dropped.

"Oh... But he'll know if he comes by and smells the fish, there's a nose on that cat that I just can't hide anything from. And he'll see if I'm cooking. I'd really love for this to be a surprise..."

Holly's nose twitched as if she was the cougar himself questing after a fresh plate of only lightly seasoned fish, allowing the natural flavours to shine through. It was sweet that Fyr -- and clearly Ropes too -- was so in love after so many years but there was a little something that she could do to help out in that instance...

"I can help with that!"

Fyr looked over, an eyebrow raised.

"Oh? I'm listening..."

The skunk tried to not sound too enthusiastic as she went on, using her paws to talk as the dragoness paid close attention to her.

"Well, I'm still moving things around and Hiss is working today. Could Ropes come by to help me get the bed set up and the dressers that we bought today? I think Hiss is going to have a cow if he falls over another pile of my clothes and I want to start getting stuff put away."

"Hm... That could work. But do you really think that's going to keep him busy for long enough?"

Holly shrugged. She'd find a way to keep him busy but Fyr did not need to know the details about that.

"Well... Er... Hiss has been going on about playing games together, something about entering a tournament or something? I don't know if I'm going to be into that but I can't play the racing rounds and shooters that he likes -- isn't Ropes good at those? Can't he show me how to play, at least, so I'm not trailing after Hiss all the time? Money's going to be tighter for a while and it would be nice to have something that the two of us can do for free at home together..."

It was a weak excuse but one that, admittedly, Holly had complained about before, which she hoped was enough for Fyr to buy. It was all she could hope for, the dragoness' lips, thankfully, spreading into a grin.

"Oh, that's excellent! He'll think he's getting away with something too, if he gets to game all afternoon without telling me! Cheeky cat! But I like that, I like that very much. You're a devious little skunk now, aren't you, Holly?"

If only you knew.

Things came together as Fyr put Ropes on speakerphone, heading for Holly and Hiss' new apartment. The line was not the best but Fyr had to talk quickly, considering that the place that Holly and Hiss were renting was only ten minutes or so from Hiss' parents. It had been strategically chosen, though for different reasons from the two of them.

"Hey? Honey? Honey, can you hear me?"

A crackle of something that sounded like words came from the phone, set into a phone holder to the right of the windscreen, where Fyr could easily see the GPS too if she ever needed it.

"Alright, honey, well, Holly needs some help moving furniture today and getting things set up... I said you were free to help out. That's alright, isn't it? I kind of volunteered you!"

She stifled a giggle, exchanging a look with the skunk.

"Yeah... Yeah, I guess that's okay."

It was Holly's time to hide a smile, trying not to appear too keen or amused by what was going on. The cougar groaned over the phone, mumbling and complaining down the crackling, dropping line even though it was already something that he had agreed to. It was funny how much of a fuss he made of things, pushing the limits, asking if he could do it later. He didn't know, of course, that Holly was listening in but it was almost a cute way to see how the relationship between him and Fyr played out, the sweetness that was still present between them. It could not be helped, after all that, that the cougar was a demon of lust and passion and needed more than even his wife could give him.

"Oh... Well, if it really needs to be done... I'll make sure everything gets sorted there, Fyr, don't worry, I'll do it."

The dragoness rolled her eyes and blew the phone a kiss, a little of the sound transmitting down the line.

"Mwah -- thank you, dear! I'll make it worth your while!"

She had barely hung up the call before the two of them burst into laughter, though the release of tension in the car had to come through some means or another, both of them laughing for different reasons.

"I can't believe he fell for that!" Fyr practically howled, slowing the car as she threatened to collapse over the wheel. "Oh dear... I hope he won't be too mad at me when he gets home!"

Holly wiped tears from her eyes, lips quivering as if she couldn't quite contain herself, though she had to force out the words either way.

"I...I..." She chortled, her stomach aching from laughing too hard. "Oh... I'll make sure he's not too mad...don't worry... He's so funny though! Why did he agree and then complain and go back and forth so much?"

Coming back to herself, Fyr shook her head, straightening the car up a little where she had drifted towards the centre line of the road.

"Oh, he's always done that, always has to make a great, old fuss about things. He would have been even worse about it if you'd chimed in. Maybe a few "pretty pleases" would have gotten it all done quicker though!"

Laughing softly, Fyr shook her head.

"God know, I love him. Anyway, if you didn't catch that, I'll drop you off at home and Ropes will be over then. I'll swing back out to get the supplies I need. Oh, this is going to be such a lovely evening! Once I get him down off the ledge after he thinks he's been conned into something..."

Holly had gotten that but Fyr was so happy and excited that she just nodded, some part of her not wanted to interrupt the flow of conversation. There was something easy about it between them, the pause and the slip of things not present even then. Things had always been clunky with her own parents and things with Fyr simply did not seem to play out that way, though she had, to be fair, spent a lot more time speaking with Fyr and Ropes of late than her parents. She knew they were busy but to even be too busy to help her move seemed like a step too far, even to Holly...

The skunk shook herself off. No, she would not think about that, not worrying when she had an afternoon of fun set up for her. Who knew just how much work she would actually get down with Ropes to both help and hinder her but Fyr's glee and anticipation of her own evening was so addictive and enticing that Holly could not help but to simply be swept up and along with it.

Holly dragged the bags out of the car, trying to pay Fyr back a little bit, so that the dragoness did not do all the motherly work that she had clearly gotten so used to in recent months. They had grown close and that made things all the more confusing for Holly, who was more than used to pushing down and locking away anything that she did not find particularly comfortable. It was something that, sometime in her life, she would have to deal with, but not everything had to be dealt with immediately, especially when things were as good as they were.

No one got hurt, everyone was happy... That was all well and good, wasn't it?

Still, it was easy to find a distraction when, only a handful of minutes later, a very familiar cougar appeared on her doorstep, led up the narrow staircase to the first-floor apartment, which was fairly sized for what the two of them could afford. Of course, there was a little help from Hiss' parents at play and she was grateful for that too, though it was unspoken.

"Alright! I heard all your complaining!"

Holly grinned, letting the cougar stop dead in his tracks inside her bare apartment, rocking back on his heels. If he was fretting over her knowing what he had talked about with Fyr, he did not show it on his muzzle, a smirk breaking, while his pale, glowing eyes gave nothing away, as usual.

"Oh, you did?"

"Mhmm..."

She tipped in towards him, walking her fingers up his chest, bopping his nose lightly, though she giggled and juddered back before he could nip at her finger. Their play was light and natural as if they knew what the other was going to do even before they did it, his tentacles twisting around to drag her in against him, the skunk giggling as the arch of her body pressed up against him.

"Hey, come on now, there is actually work to be done here, you know!"

"Oh!" The cougar breathed, nuzzling into her neck. "Do you think you can put it off for a little bit longer..."

It was not really a question and the cougar did not phrase it as such even as the skunk shivered in his arms.

"Ah... No, no, no..." Holly pushed him back, shaking her head, a glint in her eye. She could take control too. "No, we have to get things done -- Fyr and Hiss will suspect something otherwise. And Hiss will want some things put together, especially before I start my own work next week, the new place has brought me in early. I won't have time to do it then, unless you want to come over all on your own and use those lovely tentacles of yours to get the job done even quicker than me?"

The cougar, however, was a cat and lazy by nature. He was shaking his head and groaning, rolling his eyes, at the mere thought of it -- and she hadn't even said all that she had in mind there to convince him! For there was a slowness there, something that could draw out the moments between them even more, the teasing rife. A touch of a tentacle or finger here and there could be just as alluring as a kiss and it was that lightness of a moment that Holly craved.

If Fyr and Ropes could have it between the two of them, maybe she could too?

She turned the radio on to some popular station that Ropes groaned at too, her fingertip jabbing him in the side.

"Do you complain about everything?"

The cougar did not answer, instead choosing to let out a sigh that seemed to carry the weight of the world on his shoulders, though he had, truly, shed much of that for himself in his younger years. The bedroom was pretty bare still, he had to admit, as much as he whined and complained, putting it on as more and more of a show to amuse her. Holly giggled and bumped him with her shoulder, settling into something more of a rhythm that soothed her.

It was good to work with someone, side by side, the radio playing along in the background, the warmth of his body so close to hers bringing a rise to heat to her skin even then. She was better at positioning things for him to drill (yes, a joke or two was made about that too), but Ropes was kind enough to also show her how to do things for herself, which was something that the skunk could not have honestly said that she had ever before had for herself. DIY just wasn't something that the femfurs in her home were shown how to do, even if she was the oldest of her parents' offspring, and she didn't want to spend the rest of her life relying on others to do things for her.

Being self-sufficient had always been important to Holly.

"Here, hold it up."

Holly held the drill in her hand, set up with a metal bit to fit the screws that she wanted to get into place. The main thing that she so desperately wanted to get fixed was the bed and she would not be upset if nothing else at all got fixed up that day, allowing her to christen it in the best of ways with the cougar who had brought such a smile to her day. Of course, Hiss did that too, but it was never about sneaking around and "cheating the system" with him, something tamer there that was perhaps the long-lasting love too that Ropes had with Fyr. She could only hope.

Still, it was good to be close to him, laughing lightly, sharing the task. It was always easier to work on something when one had good company, which was something, at least, the brush of his fur on hers sending goose bumps down her arms. Oh, it was so enticing, so much so that she could barely get her words together, licking her lips, the threat of a groan rising in the back of her throat.

But not yet. Not quite yet. The moment was too perfect to allow it all to move on just yet.

"You wanted to come over today though, admit it, I know it's true."

Ropes caught her gaze out of the corner of his eye, pausing for a second, a screw poking out over the edge of his lips.

"Hm? Well, I had to put on a show for Fyr, didn't I?"

He was caught off-guard -- the question in his voice told that tale. Ropes never usually questioned things like that unless sit was wholly deliberate, taking an extra step towards luxuriously demonic control.

"Yeah... That's what you say," Holly added evasively, sitting back on the floor with her palms flat and her legs bent up, lips quirking. "But Fyr says you're always like that... Is it a little game you play like that, back and forth? Why don't you just say you'll help or do something when you're really happy to?"

Ropes considered the question for a moment, sitting beside her, the tools set aside at least for the moment even though the bed was not yet fully put together, the slats and base remaining to go into place. It was coming along, however.

"It's how we talk, our little thing, you're right. After so many years together, we both know the ways of each other like that too."

Holly sighed, a paw resting, without thinking, on her stomach. There was something in there that she had not considered in the last couple of weeks, so wrapped up in moving. But she would have to think about it sooner or later.

"That's really nice... I hope I'll have that one day too. I don't think Hiss and I are quite there yet...though I like him. A lot. More than I ever thought I could like someone else, I think."

Ropes' smile was genuine as he took her paw, bringing it to his lips so that he could drop a kiss on the back of it. She shivered without thinking, though there was something more there that she couldn't quite put her finger on. Maybe she didn't need to, not even then.

"I think you will. Like I know about other things, I can tell when two are good together, though I wouldn't lie to you and say that there is only one soul mate, one perfect match, in this world. It's not like that and that was merely a concept made up by others, most likely to sell a fantasy to unsuspecting mortals."