Seducing His Father Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly gulped. Ropes rarely talked so openly about being a demon, though she, of course, knew that he was from another world, another time and place. Hiss had told her that in the early days of their relationship even if, to be frank, she had not believed him to begin with. There was something in the sad, dropping tone of Ropes' voice, however, that spoke of another place and time, something that she could never step into for herself -- for he was a demon and she was not a demoness. That would forever set Ropes apart from all in the mortal world, not only her.

It kind of made her sad for him. Scooting in closer, she pressed up to his side, her head dropping to his shoulder, as comfortable a position as it was with him as it was with Hiss. The cougars were as alike as they were different but there was something about Ropes that made her want to unpick the threads a little more, digging deeper, pressing in to what it was that made the cougar tick above all else.

"That makes sense," she said, as gently and softly as she could, as if he was a frightened kitten that could be scared off at any moment. "But, you know... You think Hiss and I are still a good match? Even with everything."

Ropes chuckled, the trembling vibrations from his chest jostling her faintly. She still stayed where she was, her head laid lightly on his shoulder.

"Yes, of course. I know my son and you're a good fit with him, though it's up to the two of you to make your relationship work."

"Even if I'm...you know..."

Ropes gently turned her muzzle to face him, lips so close to hers that it only felt natural to close the distance between them. Kissing him softly, the tender moment stretched between them, easing away all manner of tension, his fingers sliding down her arm to her wrist, though he was not holding her where she was in the slightest. No... No, Holly, in that moment, was right where she wanted to be. And sometimes a kiss answered every question that anyone could have ever had too.

"You'll be fine, Holly, trust me."

She did. The breaking of the kiss only gave them a moment in which to breathe as she pressed in closer, the mattress on the floor of the half-finished bedroom and begging their attention. Ropes eased back to it, half on and half off, as she straddled his hips, bending over him as if she was loathe, right then and there, to forgo and break the kiss again. She needed it deeply, heart pounding, her natural excitement rising within her, though she was already more careful than she used to be of her pregnant belly. After such a short time, she was not yet showing that she was pregnant with Ropes' offspring, but she felt the weight of it inside her, carrying them along with her wherever she went.

He let her take the lead, his tentacles sweeping around her, helping her out of her T-shirt, though that did not help at all, revealing one of her new bras, her chest perfectly accentuated by the fabric that barely covered her nipples. The pink, which was soft enough to set off her fur without being glaring, caught his eye and the cougar growled, licking his lips eagerly with a swipe of his fleshy, pink tongue.

"Mmmm... Those are new."

She couldn't resist.

"Your wife helped me pick them out."

That was it. There was no giving up of control that could be left to her as he flipped the sexy little skunk over, lips going to her breasts. It would have been a shame to sully her lingerie so swiftly but having her on her back put her in entirely a better position to strip her of her jeans too. Her matching panties barely seemed to cover anything at all, cut nicely across her buttocks, though the cougar's tentacles wormed their way in, not caring in the interim.

Holly moaned, reaching back behind her head, though there was nothing to grab. She had to hang onto something, anything, seeking some stability as she whimpered and arched up for him, imagining, even then, that her stomach was rounding and rising. His tentacles knew just where to go, one teasing straight into her pussy without waiting for permission, slow and gentle, careful of her arousal as it escalated. She was not soaked as yet but they had time enough for that as a second tentacle probed for entry to her tail hole, the tight pucker not needing any lube as long as one was gentle about the penetration. And they knew one another's bodies well enough, by that point, to be able to ease in, deeper and deeper.

Holly moaned but Ropes' lips were there to capture the sound, swallowing it down as their tongues tangled, everything coming together so sweetly. Afternoon sunshine streamed through the window, no curtains yet in place, allowing their tryst, for once, to take place in a splash of light that left nothing at all to the imagination. Slowly, his tentacles swept under her back, unclasping her bra, ensuring that it was not left to become torn and ripped, her back arching more and more.

All she wanted was to stay in that moment of sun-splashed luxury forever, her holes closing around his tentacles even as her body got used to the stretch of them, arousal growing. Yet the cougar was still there to take her pleasure from, moaning into his mouth, clinging to him, paws sweeping around his head, grunting softly, sounds that Hiss, in his relative inexperience, could never possibly get to come from her lips. Her hind paws pressed down into the floor as she groaned, rolling her hips up, exposing herself fully to him, though her panties were still just tugged to the side.

The cougar's tongue devoured her mouth, sexual fervour lingering in the air, passion cresting. He could drink it all down, being the demon of lust that he was, but it was better to savour it, sip at it and let it all swirl around them. He knew that it was not going anywhere, filling himself to the brim as his cock bulged in his trousers, filling out all the space offered to it, though he knew that, soon enough, it would be teased to completion in a better way.

His tentacles were not idle as she mounted slowly towards climax, eager for it and yet wanting to take their time simultaneously. It was hard to hold back when such tingling climax was allowed to come to the forefront of it all, swelling and pulsing. He could feel it rising within her, able to sense more than any mortal, her whimpers turning to howls as, sadly, he tore through her underwear (he'd buy her more) and slammed in his tentacles deep to a welcoming pair of holes. Her entrances begged his attention and she cried out his name over and over again until he fed another tentacle too into her mouth to silence her, if only for the fact that no one there yet knew how thick or thin the walls were.

"Fuck, Holly..."

Ropes shuddered as she suckled deliciously on his tentacle, drawing it deeper and deeper into her mouth, even inviting it into her throat, though her gag reflex was not so easily softened, sadly enough.

"What do you...unff...do to me?"

She could not answer, her eyes half-lidded with pleasure, the throbbing pulse of it driving her on. She could not stop, only craving more, screaming around the muffling thickness of his tentacle as climax swirled through her. It was not linear, coming in erratic waves that seemed to come from all directions at once, the triple-penetration sending her into peals of pleasure. Everything about every orgasm with Ropes brought her to a new and different spark of pleasure, something new coming to the front of her mind every time, though she was sure that that kind of thing could be played out with Hiss in the future too.

That was not for her to think about though as his tentacles filled her so perfectly, the cougar pressing in close, drinking it all in. His pleasure was evident and, even then, she tried to clench and squeezing even more around his tentacles, trying to give him the pleasure that she knew he gleaned too from those being stimulated. It may have been too much for her in the heat of the moment, although she could only try, pushing on until her body collapsed, sprawled across the bare mattress in desperate need of cleansing the light damp of sweat from her fur.

"Come here, sweetheart..."

That was tender, just a little bit, and enough for her to allow him to scoop her up in his arms, taking her along with him, though the cougar still had to find out where the bathroom was. The rush of water filling the tub tugged at Holly's ears, her attention, faintly, coming back to reality, needing that sweet release. Her pussy may have been soaked already but her fur ached for a dousing in something cleaner than even the cougar's seed.

"Wait..." She murmured as he filled the tub, helping her naked body slip into it comfortably. "You haven't...gotten off yet..."

"That's alright, Holly, I'm sure I'll have my, ah, fill again soon..."

The cougar stripped, easing into the tub with her, though it was not the largest. They could only be grateful as the hot water lapped around them, soothing aches and pains from their muscle. It was a moment was theirs alone, with no one there to disturb them -- not even their family, who they should well enough have been prepared to be disturbed by. It was not their right to privacy when what they were doing was, essentially, sneaking around and cheating at a very base level, and yet they craved it too, that simplicity of a moment that meant that there were no more worries left in the world at all for them.

The water splashed and flowed softly around them, Ropes strategically topping up the bath with more hot water until it very nearly spilt over. That didn't matter to them, of course, for water was something very easily cleaned up as her back rested against his chest, his tentacles supporting her in the water and one even tenderly stroking her stomach, though she was only half-awake.

Still... Such soft and sweet moments could still come to delicious fruition and the cougar's shaft was still eager for more. Without things moving all that much from their position of warm luxury, his length pressed up against her buttocks and she arched back lightly against him. It was fate that his bare shaft once again slipped into her, though they had to be slow and careful without the natural lubrication of her body playing the role that it usually would. But that was alright as Ropes growled and nipped at her shoulder, playing his tongue softly over the mating bite that had left a knowing mark on her, as much as she had tried to cover it. Only those that knew what a mating bite was, of course, would be able to tell such a thing, but he knew and that was what mattered to the demon cougar.

"Ah... Unfff... Ropes..."

Holly moaned, tipping forward lightly, though it was the cougar who was in control as he rocked into her, guiding her back onto his cock. There was not much room to move in the bath but that suited Ropes perfectly as his shaft thrust deep, spreading her open more and more, beckoning her body to accept the throbbing pulse of his length. He needed it as much as she did, letting out a headily trembling breath against her shoulder, a rush of warmth spilling over her damp fur. Holly groaned deep in the back of her throat but that was not the matter of the moment as she pressed her fluffy tail back against him, giving everything that she had and more to the cougar who made her heart pound so dearly.

How could things have been different if she had met him, single, and not his son? The thought came unbidden, as much as it was unwarranted, the age difference between them, surely, impossible to overcome for normal society. Of course, she had been of age before anything had progressed between them but she wondered, as his cock luxuriously filled her, her folds tight around his barbed length, how things could have been if they had been teenagers together. Would they have been sneaking off to kiss under trees, around the back of the bleachers? Would they have gotten together in detention, not knowing who else to talk to but one another? How would their romance have progressed? For that was what truly lay between them, beyond the illicit, taboo nature of their relationship: the delight and the softness of a romance that could never be passed over in lieu of something else.

Her cries echoed off the bathroom wall as their bodies came together, making love rather than fucking. Water slopped wetly over the edge of the bath but neither of them noticed as his hips worked and worked, tentacles guiding her up and down, able to support her weight easily as his cock slid deep, pressing up to her innermost barrier. Her body responded and his paws on her tits were too much for even Holly.

Her moans of ecstasy had no need to be muffled as orgasm tore through her, the cougar leaning into the avenue of his own, though he was not quite there yet. No, he needed more, always more, grunting and huffing as she twisted through her own, restricted by his tentacles and pushing more hungrily than ever into that restriction. She'd thought that she was the one who was completely and utterly in control of everything when things had started out between them but it was only then that Holly was seeing what a bare-faced lie that was, the relationship between them so much more than that had ever been in the fantasy of it.

And what did it mean if...she wanted to lose control, just a little bit, too?

She whimpered, twisting her head back and forth, his lips on her neck, whispering to her.

"God, Holly... You're so hot..." He huffed against her fur, words slipping forth through a growl. "Do you even know that?"

Maybe she did but the cougar's snarl of climax overruled all of that as he jerked and juddered up against her even in their snug confines, barbed shaft twitching and spurting, his warmly cradled balls as eager as the rest of him to see his load spent. His seed flowed into her, a hot splash of desire, and she groaned deeply, eyes closed, though Holly would not have wanted to be anywhere else in the world than with him, especially at that moment in time.

"You know..." He said faintly, almost as if he was afraid of letting the words out. "I couldn't imagine going a day without you now. Things have changed, Holly... Things are never going to be the same again."

Ropes swallowed hard, his cocky grin return with a glint to his pale eyes. He'd said too much but that did not mean he couldn't play it off, claw it back.

"Of course, when Hiss knows that you're pregnant, I don't think you're going to be going anywhere far away for a very long time... Fyr will want to babysit, you know!"

Holly giggled, giddy in the aftermath of orgasm. Did the bathroom always "glow" like that or was it just her eyes playing tricks on her.

"Oh... Oh, that'll be nice..." The excitement could not bubble up within her again, but she felt it deeply, a warm curling that would remain there even after the little one was born. "I can't wait to meet them."

There could be no worry for the future as Ropes kissed her and gently washed her off, his tentacles doing most of the tender work, the most flexible and dextrous appendages of all. Even towelling off took on a new light with a demon, his fur spiky as it stuck up in all directions and hers not much better as he bundled her up in a giant, fluffy towel that was a flat-warming present from Fyr, only bought that very day.

Holly did not see fit to put on clothes again, knowing that they were alone for longer there with nothing to worry about. It was hard to worry when just the mere act of being close to the cougar made her feel lighter and more carefree than ever before. Ropes' tentacles poked her buttocks as she bent over the half-built bed, drawing a squeal from her lips.

"No! If you're going to christen this bed properly with me, you'll have to behave for a bit!"

Ropes grinned, shaking himself off a little more, though he had donned his jeans again and nothing else.

"Sure, sure... But have you ever really tried telling a demon to behave?"

Holly stood tall, paws on her hips and eyes smouldering.

"Only the one that's fathered my child."

Even Ropes had to gulp, rocking back a little in a shift of weight that was only perceptible if one was looking for it.

"Hm... Well, you've got me there."

It was not like him to be teased and put on the back paw but it was as it was and he admired her a little more for doing that to him, for simply being able to. It was impressive, something that Fyr, even then, rarely managed to match up to, though that look that Holly had given him made him want to do even more to her -- terrible, wonderful things. The bed had to be put together though if they were to make a pretence at fixing up the apartment ready for them to both move in officially.

"I can't wait to sleep in this new bed," Holly murmured, trailing her fingers adoringly over the mattress. "It's been so long since I had a nice mattress... Well, Hiss' is the nicest I sleep on."

Ropes whiskers quivered but he made no comment. He didn't need to.

"Fyr's planning a special meal for you tonight," Holly conceded: it had to come out eventually. "So, we can't take too long here. I think she's going to text me when she's ready for you, so there'll be plenty of warning."

Even Ropes had to smile.

"It's been a while since we had time together, good time too. Thank you for helping with it, Holly... Even though I doubt that this kind of helping is what my wife had in mind..."

It was a tease like no other and she whimpered softly as his tentacles played with her, toying around her shoulders, down to her breasts, finishing up the bed hastily. Some screws were not straight or level at that moment but she didn't care, just wanting the job done, the bed as it was supposed to be. Her lingerie was half-ruined, the brassiere one that she could wear again while she prodded him lightly, a little breathless as she told him off all over again.

"Huff... You still owe me for those, they were new, you know."

Ropes smirked, nuzzling her cheek as the skunk shivered.

"Yes, I know. That's why they're in shreds on the floor now."

It was not a side to the cougar that she often saw and she was more than keen for him as he kissed her deeply, laying her back over the bed, her legs hitching up instinctively for him. All she wanted was the hot length of his breeding spire, freed once again from the protective denim of his jeans. Her legs lifted over his shoulders, demonstrating flexibility that would not be hers to claim in later months as her pregnancy swelled, and he pushed into her with a low yowl.

That moment could have been hard and rough, what the two of them most often lusted for, but they clung to one another with the tenderness of long-time lovers. No words needed to be spent between them as they moaned, bodies rising and rocking in the heat of passion, his cock fitting perfectly within her slick and ready folds as he drove deep, over and over again. Holly's whimpers were lost in his lips and the crook of his neck, wherever her touch fell. But she was not there to lose herself but to find herself as her hips tried to rise to meet him, despite being in such a position that even that was impossible to her.

"Oh... Mmmph... Ropes... More, please... More..."

She begged him for it as if she could not take it for herself, lusting for him more and more, the ruthless yet adoring pound of his cock. Her body accepted every inch of his barbed length and her folds pulled over those barbs, becoming more and more used to them even though there were more on his shaft than there were on Hiss'. That was just another little difference between them that gave her a delightful comparison, the cougar more wanton than ever with her pregnancy residing in a secret that neither of them was yet ready to tell.

The cougar growled, pressing in closer, christening the pure white mattress in the best way possible, even though it should have been Holly and Hiss mating on it for the very first time. That was not something that either of them was in any place to go back on, not as her breath caught, his lips catching her throat, kissing and suckling, the softest, sweetest love bite that she'd ever received.