All Comments on 'Seducing Katie'

by CindysBob

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SexyGeekSexyGeekover 12 years ago
Exciting

A very exciting story. It requires that the reader contribute Willful Suspension of Disbelief because the premise is a bit far fetched. Given that, it is beautifully written and the descriptions are tantalizing.

yragdugyragdugover 11 years ago
Katie

I hope there is more to this story. I found it to be a good read, and you could probably write a book for this one. Thank you, I enjoyed it.

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
Thatch... Really?

Eh... I rated it a 2 which is actually pretty good as far as my ratings on here go...(Most people on this site suck at writing with creativity) The title does not make sense because he does not seduce her... She seduces him... not him her.... Also you have to change how you describe her ***** Thatch is not at all sufficient....I'm not even going to comment on your choice of attire sleeping attire for her....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
let down

Awful, a site for sex and no actual sex. Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved the Story

You are a wonderful writer and I really hope you write many more stories. Do not pay attention to the jerks who comment negatively but themselves could not write a complete sentence. Great Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Delicious

Spicy then sweet.

5 Stars

Yummy

mezmerizedmezmerizedabout 6 years ago
Loved Katie/Dad, but...

Mom ruins the story with the overwhelming NEED to get her virgin daughter popped, because she was the same way, as a teen, until her Uncle took her? Now she's pushing her kid to screw anyone who'll take her? That's really tacky!

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 4 years ago
The rest

More please. It was really hot.

DdraigfachDdraigfachalmost 3 years ago

You can't leave it like that. I feel like I've been robbed

Helen1899Helen189926 days ago

Could have been the best incest/taboo story on Literotica, but fuck the author, it wasn't, it NEVER got finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous