Seducing Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
824 Followers

"Watch for our exit," I said, seeing Katie lean in a bit to read the overhead signs. I glanced over at her once more. Her curly, fiery red mane was tied back so severely as to seem painful.

"It's the one right after this," she spoke up.

I nodded and flicked on my turn signal, easing the vehicle to the right hand lane. We were in Pittsburgh, for of all things, a historical research competition; a paper of Kate's having placed well enough in an advanced placement class as to warrant an invitation to present it orally at the university, a real feather in her cap academically speaking.

All three of us were originally slated to attend—a nice family weekend—but Teri had had to back out three weeks ago due to a scheduling conflict at her job, so it was just me and the kid solo. Driving into the city I had to admit that I was excited to be alone with my daughter for four days straight—not that I was consciously planning anything of a nefarious nature, nothing like that at all really. That wasn't to say, however, that I hadn't been toying with a whole lot of sexual fantasies with her bare flesh the featured centerpiece. If anything I'd have to confess to becoming quite obsessed with erotic scenarios involving my seduction of her. On some level, I was actually more than a bit unhinged over the whole deal.

I swung down the steep ramp at the Oakland exit, marveling at how readily the guilt had receded from my mind as regards these fantasies, as if I had willfully cauterized those precincts of my psyche where such crippling emotions dwelt.

Oh, and yes, my wife had made sure that the embers continued to glow warmly, always with a subtle yet aptly placed comment as to Kate's physical attributes, sporadically dredging up some sinfully hot bit of role-playing to spice up one of our frequent mating sessions—and yes, I did confess to that initial dream of the two of us down by the lake, which Teri mused would have had Dr. Freud himself stroking his cigar with a bit more Viennese gusto.

Still, it was a fantasy, and that was it. I wasn't some scrofulous old hillbilly out to pop little Daisy Mae's cherry down back in the woodshed. But our fantasies were safe—they allowed us the ease of living in differing worlds, worlds which we wouldn't otherwise ever wish to visit in reality. I had lots of fantasies over the years, most of which I would never have wanted to parlay into my present reality. Just some fun stuff, nothing more.

_____________________

"The reservation was for a room with two queen beds," I repeated once more to the immaculately dressed woman at the registration desk, watching as she studied the flat monitor and issued a truly regretful shake of her perfectly coifed ivory hair.

"I'm sorry but it was specifically noted that your room was to have a king-sized bed," she said, pointing to the screen which of course I couldn't even see.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, holding it, grinding my teeth. —"specifically noted" spelled out one thing for me—I could see Teri at home busting a gut when she cooked up this insidious little gem. But it wasn't funny at all, no way; I looked across the lobby and spied my Katie perusing the hotel's pricey gift shop.

"And you can't..."

"I'm so sorry, but we are totally booked."

"Well, it is myself and my teenage daughter and I don't think..."

"I can try to find you a room at another facility, but with this..." she went on, again with that sad toss of her head as her words trailed off. She'd already checked off the litany of conferences and events besieging Pittsburgh on this particular weekend, that plus the fact that I'd seen at least three different welcome stations as we'd passed through the lobby, each for differing groups and tours. ...Who in the fuck wanted to come to the paradise of Pittsburgh Pennsylvania for a fucking convention anyway, I reflected blackly, catching Kate's attention and eliciting a bright smile and a happy wave.

"Tell you what," I said, bringing a bright smile of my own to the surface. "Can you send a cot up for us, one of those foldaway beds?"

"Certainly," she answered perkily.

"Then that works out just dandy."

"And we are so..."

I waved the apology away, feeling much lighter as I slid the master card from my wallet.

__________________________

"You can't sleep on this," Kate said emphatically, a slight press of her hand setting the foldaway into a dangerous creak.

"It'll be okay," I answered doubtfully, watching as she yanked back the sheets from the thin, suspiciously stained gray mattress beneath.

"You are not sleeping on this, no way," she went on.

"Well," I started, not sure of what I could say in defense of the dilapidated wreck of metal and sagging springs.

"It's king-sized," Katie went on, cutting off whatever it was she thought I was going to say and striding over to the huge bed at the room's center. She pressed her palms to the mattress—it sounded soft and comfortable, it actually did. "...You have your half, and I have mine. Now don't be silly about it."

"But..."

"Your half"—she rolled her eyes, slowing her words while increasing the volume, as one would for the infirm—"My half. ...Okay?"

"...Okay."

And from there the day took a decidedly upward trajectory; we registered at the student union for Katie's presentation, dined on hotdogs and French fries at the O, a Pitt staple that had my daughter's eyes widened with its greasy seediness and the vast amalgam of people filtering through the joint's front door. We wandered up to the CMU campus and back down through the park, both of us completely exhausted from our early start and the baking temps.

"Which side do you want?" Kate giggled as we got our suitcases unpacked.

"I don't really mind," I answered distractedly, going through my packed belongings again—no pajamas. Now I never wore them at home, but knowing that I'd be sharing a room with my girl, I had purposely bought a new pair. And I had put them inside the suitcase myself yesterday afternoon, but now they were MIA. I flipped through the clothes one more time, hearing Teri's teasing laughter echo through my brain.

"You forget something?"

"Your mother didn't pack my pajamas."

"Oh," she said, serious for a second and then grinning mischievously as she drew a palm across her face: "...Promise I'll keep my eyes closed."

I shook my head and piled everything into a drawer. I looked back up at my daughter as she carefully laid her clothes in her selected drawer. Meticulous in this as in everything else, Kate placed things into a neat order, totally focused on the immediate task at hand. She was a very tall girl, over five-foot-eleven; watching her weight from when she was younger, probably one-thirty or so now, full-figured with a voluptuous curve to her hips, longish legs, an abundant bust that I could sense she was overly conscious of. Her taste in clothes gave lie to this, the high cut collars, the skirts cutting just above her strong ankles, her curly red hair tied back with such priggish determination. Not to say that there wasn't a sense of style to her, as there was, just a willful posturing to her physical self, a barrier to hold most at arm's length.

Her shoulders stiffened as if sensing my attention and I quickly said I was going to hop in the shower, crossing paths with her as I came out and she went in, climbing into my half of the king-sized bed clad in a tee shirt and blue boxers. I turned on the television and listened to the shower running, my dick coming to sudden life despite my fatigue—I bundled the comforter, glad for the air-conditioned chill in the room. A few surreptitious strokes until the water stopped, my penis staying hard on its own volition.

"I'm so beat," she said, a billow of steam about her. I'd clicked off all but the reading lamp at my side of the bed, seeing that she was decked out in a modest night gown that cut off high on her thigh. I became aware of my wandering gaze and looked away quickly.

"Me too," I muttered as she nonchalantly pulled back the sheets and comforter and crawled in across from me, leaning across to lightly peck at my cheek.

"Night," she said, the weighty feel of her breast against my arm for just an instant.

"Sleep good, got a busy day tomorrow," I answered, reaching across to kill the last light.

Tired as I was, I laid awake for most of an hour, riding as close to the edge of my half of the bed as humanly possible, hearing Kate's breathing settle and finally fall into a contented rhythm just shy of a snore. And finally I too was drifting, drifting...

I dreamily arose from the blackness of some dream, not fully remembering where I was at first, unfamiliar as I rolled onto my left side, a light cough, stretching for a comfortable position, brushing into the softness of another body I instinctively mistook for Teri's, finding the smooth curve of her waist with my hand as I tumbled back into my slumber with a deep sigh, insinuating myself into that familiar warmth, the tickle of hair as it shrouded my face...

Drifting upward again from a the tides of darkness, my eyes still closed to whatever light existed within the room, barely stirring in fact save for a weak moan, I realized what I was feeling, or what I thought I feeling...

A hand tentatively exploring my hardened cock through my boxers—the involuntary catch in my breath sent the hand into a deft retreat, if that was what it had been at all. I shifted my weight slightly and made a point of sighing loudly, purposely nestling my head into the bunched up hotel pillow. I knew where I was this time, who I was in bed with. A shallow moan as I purposely settled my breath into the cadence of deep sleep, the fog completely cleared from my mind, waiting...

The touch resumed after several interminable minutes, my cock rock hard with anticipation by now, bent uncomfortably within the folds of my shorts. The exploration was hesitant at first, fingertips curiously tracing the outlines of my shaft, marking the bulbous head with a delicate scratch of nails, a deliberate ease as a single digit daringly found the slit of my fly, an electric rush of skin on skin as she slipped the finger inside the fabric and was—stroking the taut flesh of my dick, coursing through the kinked pubic hair, deeper as she found the upper reaches of my scrotum...

I listened to her breath coarsen. My daughter's breath, my daughter touching me down there, Katie's breathing thin and ragged...

I rolled away from her out of sheer desperation, heart racing. I made myself cough loudly, stirring myself across the mattress as if coming awake, aware of my daughter turning away from me. Another cough, louder this time...

I didn't really think about it at all as I rolled back towards her, draping an arm about her waist again, this time snuggling her back into my body, murmuring Teri's name beneath my breath as her ass sidled into my crotch, casually pressing my erect prick solidly into the roundness of her backside, my mouth to the back of her neck, kissing her wetly through her hair. Willing my body to sag a bit as if drifting off once more, her young body rigid with tension though she didn't cringe away at all...

Again I murmured Teri's name, melding it into a restful snore, any vestige of tension draining from my limbs as I, in the most natural way possible, slipped my right hand over her covered breast.

____________________

I awoke the next morning feeling as if I hadn't slept a wink, which wasn't that far from the mark, though I was firmly ensconced on my side of the bed, and Kate was hugging the rim of the mattress on her side.

The day floated by with us listening to some of the presentations at Kate's event, her own presentation scheduled for the late following afternoon. She seemed tense, but then again I could be reading much into it, as I myself was squirming with uncertainty. I couldn't get my mind off what had transpired with us the previous night—I was aroused to a level I had never before imagined possible.

We had dinner that night at a nice restaurant in Shadyside and took a ride up one of the incline rails at the bottom of Mount Washington. I chewed without tasting the food; I saw and heard things without feeling at all present in the situation.

"Good night," she said, again in the same nightgown, embroidered flowers on one side, cloth covered buttons running the length of the garment.

"Night, babe," I answered, leaning over as she lightly kissed my cheek.

The lights out, I rested for the longest time, waiting for something to happen. The drapes were pulled wide and ambient light filtered in from the street below. I sensed that Kate was awake too, lying there, watching the long shadows play across the ceiling.

I don't know when I finally fell asleep, but I came aware of the touch slowly, a vague recognition at first that didn't quite register in the upper portion of my brain. I was flat on my back, her hand very soft as it satisfied whatever curiosities she still held, slow and thorough as she defined my throbbing cock through the thin fabric.

I rolled towards her and then, almost instantly, away from her, the attending sounds and motions of coming awake on my own. Clearing my throat as I sat up at the edge of the bed, walking to the tall window and feeling her gaze upon my back. I stretched out, hands reaching toward the ceiling and then quietly padded off to bathroom and closed the door. With difficulty I freed my penis, the need to piss very real. I stood there for a long time until it softened enough to start, the stream splitting helter-skelter past the edges of the bowl—I mopped the splattered piss up off the floor with toilet paper and flushed it.

"So?" I mouthed to my own reflection. I took the small bottle of hotel mouthwash and swilled it till the peppermint taste gagged me.

I pulled off my tee shirt and tossed it in the corner, looking at myself in the mirror for what seemed a long while, the visceral excitement of it all crackling up my spine.

I moved around to my side of the bed quietly, as if not to awaken her. She was on her side facing away from me, a slight curl to her body. I studied her for a few seconds and then slid my boxers down, stepping out of them and easing down beneath the sheets.

On my back, fully awake, a cop siren off in the distance. I closed my eyes and feigned the sounds of sleep, waiting...

Katie rolled over towards me after some time, a small shift in her weight that registered across the mattress. I could sense her attention like a prickle of needles on my face. I felt the movement as she gingerly edged closer, the careful touch of her hand to my bare skin...

The instant of recognition as her hand froze—my eyes were on her face as the shock and surprise washed down her features, as she met my gaze with true dread.

I had her by the wrists as she shrank back from me, panicked, stammering over her words...

I shushed her, holding my grip on her until she fell into a cowering hush, her eyes widened with fright. I released her wrists, sensually trailing my fingertips along the back of her hands as I wordlessly rose to my knees on the bed, the sheet and comforter draping backwards across by body, frankly presenting myself to her, cock jutting out before me. I looked down at it and then back to my daughter, trying to make the small smile I offered as reassuring as possible.

"It's okay," I whispered, watching her expression change slightly, a marked hesitancy, as if she were frozen still, and then she reached out slowly, her eyes locked with mine as she gingerly encircled my dick with her warm palm.

"You like it?" I asked in a husked voice.

She nodded. A smile faltered on her lips, stroking me back and forth now, totally unsure of herself.

I leaned in and saw her stiffen, my lips to her own, lightly, at first...trailing down her smooth cheek and over her throat...she gasped, her body rigid with tension, not kissing me back at all. I came astride her, running my hand down the length of her nightgown, but not undoing so much as a button, her nipples outlined within the embroidered cloth.

I kissed down her torso, through the flowered material, just teasing a nipple with my mouth as I slid lower on her body, my hands finding the silkiness of her bare thighs, slipping down to trace their inner curves with my lips, slowly, a sharp inhalation as I carefully bunched the nightgown up around her hips—she hadn't worn panties which absolutely thrilled me, her pubic thatch thin, labial folds visible in the weak light—Katie hitched up as I cupped the underside of her buttocks and brought my face to her vagina. I ran my tongue along the slit, finding it very wet, probing deeper, the taste briny and rich, salt and a vague remembrance of bananas. She moaned, squirming as I explored her depths, finding that perfect little bud, a delicate nib, pressing my tongue to it with swirls...a primal shriek from Katie, her abdominal muscles roiling as I settled into a fast rhythm with it, she shrieked, her thighs wildly pincering on my head, hips bucking upwards off the mattress, I was sucking her clit hard now, my daughter thrashing as the climax wracked through her body for several interminable seconds.

"...Are you okay?"

Kate was breathing heavily, an arm hooked over her eyes. I kissed her on the cheek, then again. She nodded, still with her eyes hidden.

"...Can I take this off?" I asked, fingering a button in the middle of her nightgown, her chest heaving up and down as she fought to settle herself.

She nodded, still hiding her gaze from mine. I undid the button, then the next, then another, working upwards along her chest...

"Wait," she blurted, and with a lithe swing was up on her knees besides me. She reached over and switched on the reading light, both of us blinking in the sudden glare. A bashful grin, almost as if she were steeling herself—she lifted the gown up by the hem and pulled it upward over her head, dropping it to the floor, her grin widening as she knelt there in the light. Her breasts were heavy and exquisitely firm, the nipples rusty brown, thick around as my pinkie, her pubic mound the same fiery hue as her hair.

"You can do whatever you want to me," she whispered as if it were the best secret she'd ever shared.

I lifted up and touched her tit, took it in my mouth, feeling her quiver as I bit down on it softly.

"Can..."

"You can say it, Dad."

I chuckled uncomfortably, embarrassed now, just fondling those perfect young breasts—fucking Playboy tits.

"Do you wanna fuck me?"

I felt ill at ease with the word now, which I know sounds ludicrous as there I was in the middle of a hotel bed with my naked teenage daughter, my cock as hard as it had ever been in my entire forty-three years on this earth.

"You have to say it," Katie teased, lowering herself back onto the mattress, toying with my cock freely now.

"Yeah, I want to fuck you."

"Do you have something, you know..."

"What?" I stammered, then realizing what she was asking: "...You mean a..."

She nodded with a sharp jack of her head.

"I'm what you call fixed, baby," I chuckled, hoping that it wouldn't matter to her. "...No more babies."

"Except for me, right?"

I nodded and my girl hitched up just a bit, her pale skin aglow with passion. I got between her legs and spread them gently.

"Will it hurt?"

"It might," I answered, positioning myself against her vulva—a shiver, a veil of goosebumps rising along her legs. "...I'll be careful."

Kate smiled and I cautiously eased myself into her wet vulva, another inch or so and she gasped with pain.

"Are you..."

Katie was still for just a second and then, with a frenzied upward thrust of her pelvis, devoured me completely, her long satiny legs wrapped around me as I surged into her body...

CindysBob
CindysBob
824 Followers