Seducing Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindysBob
CindysBob
827 Followers

__________________

"She jumped two feet out of her seat when they called her name," I said into the telephone, staring out over the darkening, tree-lined streets of Pittsburgh. Kate had pulled off first place in her competition earlier that afternoon, an embossed certificate and the partial academic scholarship that went with it. My wife whooped into the line at her end, a rah-rah cheer that made me lift the receiver from my ear.

"She's in the shower, she'll be right out," I said in answer to a query. Listening as Teri burbled on happily, turning with a start as Kate came out of the shower wrapped in a large white towel, with another turbaned about her wet hair.

"It's your Mom," I announced, tilting the phone towards her. Katie took it from me and stood alongside me at the window, blathering on herself about the award, repeating the same things I'd just told my wife—no awkwardness in her posture, not a whiff of discomfiture in her voice.

"They're having a regatta here tomorrow, down where the rivers meet," she spoke up eagerly, catching me in the corner of her eye. "Tell Dad to take me to it!" She listened for an instant and then nodding held the phone out towards me. "...She said it'll be my reward."

"Okay," I smiled, sitting against the window ledge as I suddenly contemplated another two nights alone in this room with her.

"There," she went on with a happy stamp of her foot. "I knew he'd do it if you said so."

Two more nights, and what from there, I pondered, watching her but not following along with her side of the conversation. My wife hadn't mentioned a thing, not even her usual jesting digs on the subject; no queries as to how the accommodations were. And in the weird way I didn't feel guilty over any of it, even though I knew I should. I'd never cheated on Teri, not once, but here I was with our girl...

I flashed back to that instant where I'd come inside her last night, not having meant to fuck her hard , but having done just that after she exploded into her second orgasm, straining violently against each other as if neither wished it to end, coming awake that morning our nude bodies tangled together. Kate was my first virgin, not something that would really seem to matter, but it did. It filled me with a startling sense of sexual power, a feeling that on some level she was mine, my possession.

Katie caught me staring at her and calmly uncinched the towel, letting it crumble about her feet, never missing a beat on her side of the conversation. I swallowed hard, dizzy a bit with the wanton display.

"Here, talk to Dad," she chimed loudly. "I have to dry off."

I stood as I took the receiver from her and put it to my ear—Kate stood there, brazenly bared before the window for a moment before she gracefully eased to her knees in front of me.

"Why don't you go help her dry off," Teri chided happily from our house.

Kate had my trousers undone, eager as she tugged them down around my ankles, then my boxers...

"I don't know, maybe I will," I answered into the phone, watching my daughter now as she approached my hard-on, a fleeting kiss atop the thick spongy head.

"I hope you do, baby," Teri mused as Kate tentatively took her first cock into her mouth, retching as it went too deep, grinning around it, hazel eyes dancing up at me full of mischief. "...Go on now, dry that little wench off good."

___________________

"Well, I can certainly say that our daughter seems a bit...a bit saucier."

I nodded, lifting the greenish bottle to read the label.

"That would be an apt description wouldn't it?"

"She's saucy alright," I answered back.

"So was everything okay with your hotel?" Teri went, settling the cabernet down at the very edge of the table.

"Fine," I answered dryly, giving the glass a good swirl, watching my wife's expression through the viscous crawl of good wine. We'd just gotten back a few hours ago and Kate had gone over to a girlfriend's house to tell her about the competition.

"I was worried that they might've messed up your reservation."

"No everything was just fine. Room had a terrific view."

"Even with the drapes drawn, I'd suppose?"

"...Pardon." I answered in my best Dick Powell tone.

"So, are you going to tell me all about it?"

I sipped at the wine, wondering what she'd paid for it—it was that wonderful. I smiled at her, feeling a sudden flush of adrenalin at the pit of my stomach.

"You mean about how she did up there describing her research?"

"No, that's not exactly what I mean. ...I can see it in her eyes, buster."

I smiled across at her, feeling the tension drain from my body.

"Let's say that I'll tell you a little story, and then you'll tell me a little story," Teri went on coyly. "I know how much you adore stories."

"A quid pro quo, that's what you're proposing?"

"Yes," she smiled, reaching out her hand for my glass. "Can I have a taste?"

I proffered the big bolo, intent as her lips parted to drink in the magnificent vintage.

"So, me first I guess," she said, sliding the glass back across the table.

I nodded, feeling a sudden thrill leach through my brain.

"Well, you see when I was a young girl," she started, inhaling deeply on the words, a hesitancy swirling through her grin. "...When I was a young girl, I was really, really shy."

"I never visualized you as being shy?"

"No, I was. Awfully shy," she went on, letting her smile brighten a bit. "If a boy so much as talked to me, I'd turn ten shades of red and my mouth would freeze up like I had lockjaw."

"I'm glad your jaw got unfrozen along the way," I deadpanned.

"Don't be bold, and let me tell my story, okay," she continued, a brazen sexiness sparkling in her eyes.

"Okay."

"Well, like I said, I was young and terribly shy. And then..."

"How young, exactly?"

"Let's say for the purposes of our story that I was eighteen plus a single day."

"Disclaimer of sorts, I take."

A thin belch of laughter escaped my wife's lips—she held up her fingers, flashing all ten of them once and then ticking off the rest one digit at a time.

"Go on," I smiled back, that delicious warmth coursing through my lower extremities.

"So, as I was saying before you cross-examined me, I was a bashful kid who was really self-conscious about her looks and her body and"—she reached across and took the wine again, a drawing deeply on it, her hand trembling noticeably—"and I had the chance to go to a field hockey clinic in Maryland, you know how I told you my Mom and Dad were about me being good at it to help with a scholarship. Well, my Mom's brother, Dave was living down in Silver springs at the time...remember you met him at..."

"I remember him."

"Well he was living down there and Mom asked if I could stay at his apartment while I was going to the camp, you know to save some of the money by not boarding there for the three weeks. Well Dave was, he must've been thirty years old or so and he was...well you met him."

"He was older when I met him."

"Well back then he was...Christ, he was fucking gorgeous. And he knew..."

Teri paused, realizing she was rambling, her eyes were so beautiful. I reached out and brushed the top of her hand, a girlish smile my reward.

"Go on, I wanna hear it. ...Please."

"Will you do me a favor?"

"Anything," I answered, meaning it, probably never loving her more than at this instant.

"Will you...will you undress. I want to see your hard cock while I tell it."

"Okay," I said, climbing slowly to my feet.

"You know how much I love you," she whispered hoarsely, eyes on me as I started to remove my clothes, a moist flush high on her cheeks.

"I know," I said, feeling the tumescent weight to my penis as I drew the zipper of my trousers down. "...Now tell me everything."

"So, your room was really good?" she giggled as my member swung to full attention across from her.

"Absolutely terrific, babe," I heard myself say. "And the view was just tops."

CindysBob
CindysBob
827 Followers