Seducing Kevin Ch. 05

Story Info
The next day, relaxing, then dinner and "dessert".
4.2k words
4.66
6.2k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

Seducing Kevin

Part 5

Dear Internet,

Sex with Kevin was awesome. Well, awesome does not quite cover it but I am struggling to come up with a word to describe it, so maybe a phrase o two? Ok, how about mind-blowingly stupendous or, perhaps, well, that one will have to do. But you did not come here to hear me ramble on about how good it was to be fucked hard by Kevin. You came here to find out what happened next.

After cuddling with Kevin for several minutes while lazily playing with his spent cock and being gently caressed all over by his wonderful hands, I slowly extricated myself from his grasp and, grabbing his shirt off the floor, made my way to the bathroom. Once there, I shed the remainder of my outfit and slipped his shirt on over my fake tits, leaving the top three buttons undone. I washed my now ruined makeup off my face and did my best to make my hair presentable once more. I also took care of some other needs and cleaned up "down there" well.

I sauntered back to the bedroom, the hem of his shirt just barely hiding my aged clitty, and leaned on the doorframe seductively, watching him watch me. I could still see the lust in his eyes but there was more, a look of caring and my heart leapt, hoping that this was a sign that Kevin might actually want more than a one-night stand. I know I said at the beginning of this tale that I was just looking to get Kevin in the sack, but what can I say, I was hooked. I liked him, and wanted to see if maybe, for the first time in a long while, I was up for a relationship. After staring at each other for a few moments, I detached myself from the doorframe and slowly and seductively swayed my hips as I made my way to the bed. By this time, Kevin, who was still completely naked, had stated to harden a little and I crawled up from the foot of the bed until I was directly over his magnificent cock. I took him in my hand and purred, "Just lay back Baby. I'm going to do all the work," and with that, I leaned forward and slowly licked him from his balls to his tip and retraced my path back down. Holding his cock against his body and rubbing the drop of precum over his head with my thumb, I proceeded to suck on his balls like there was no tomorrow. I could hear him gasping and felt his cock throbbing in my hand and knew I had better get down to business if I wanted to taste him this time.

Once again rising to meet the head of his cock eye-to-eye, I looked up at him and said, "Talk dirty to me Baby. Tell me how much of a dirt, sissy slut I am," and I swallowed his cock to the root in one swift motion.

"Oh shit Jackie," he exclaimed, "That feels so good. But I'm not very good at talking dirt but I'll try."

Feeling like giving him some encouragement, I started humming with his cock deep in my throat.

"That's it, you slutty whore," he said, almost in a whisper, "Suck my dick like a cheap slut."

Good start, I thought, so I pulled up and let his cock out of my mouth with a loud pop and told him so, "That's good Kev, keep it coming. And don't worry about offending me. I like being told how slutty I am when I'm being slutty." Slowly slurping my way back down his shaft, I waited for his next attempt.

"You are the sluttiest sissy slut I've every fucked and I'm going cum all over your slutty whore face," he said with more confidence.

I giggled at his word choice but it had an immediate effect of him as heard a sharp gasp and felt his cock twitch in my throat. I wanted to savor this blow job, so I backed off and slowly stroked his shaft and licked his balls again. I was careful to stay away from the head of his cock and he soon calmed down from his edge. Figuring he would enjoy a bit of tease and denial, and knowing I would, I brought him to the edge several times, all the while he kept trying to talk dirty and it was honestly cute how bad he was at it and endearing that he kept trying, knowing it was what I wanted. Finally, my jaw began to tire and I could tell I was shorting out his brain by the way his dirty talk was becoming more and more incoherent. I brought him to the edge one last time and rapidly flicking the tip of my tongue over the very sensitive spot just under the head his cock, I pushed him over. Cum erupted from his cock and I let the first blast splash across my face before enclosing his spurting dick with my lips and savoring the flavor of his cum before swallowing it down. I sat back on my heels and wiped his cum off my face with two fingers and sexily sucked them clean.

"Thanks Babe," I grinned at him, crawling in for a kiss. This was a test, to see if he was repulsed by the taste of his cum in my mouth and he passed with flying colors. He did not hesitate a second and pulled me close and greedily kissed me like I was the thing he had been missing for years. When he finally broke the kiss, he looked me deep in my eyes, and said, "I should be the one thanking you. You are simply amazing. I know we've only briefly known each other, but I feel like there is a bond forming here."

Inside, I was chanting, 'Yes, Yes, Yes, Kevin, I am so falling for you', but outwardly, I tried to play it cool, and said, "I think I like you too, especially if we can keep doing this," and I kissed his playfully and huddled into his arms, "But now, I'm getting sleepy, so more in the morning?"

"Sure thing sweetie," he replied, "but now I need to spend a penny."

I reluctantly let him slip out of my arms and get up from the bed. I watched him walk to the bathroom, marveling at his tight butt. It was my first good view of it after all. I shifted around on the bed, pulling the covers back and waited on him to return. While I did, I tried to make some sense of the thoughts and emotions running roughshod over my mind but I was exhausted after a long day at work, dancing at the bar and, yes of course, a few hours of mind blowing sex. I had just decided to give up and work on it later when he came back in, mimicking my pose from earlier in the doorway. I burst out in fit of giggles, the tension of my emotions lost for the moment. He soon started laughing too and quickly slid into bed next to me. I cuddled up in his arm, laying my head on his chest. He kissed my on my forehead and said, "Good night Jackie."

"Good night Kevin," I replied and reached up to kiss his lips, and soon fell asleep, idly playing with the thin line of hair running up from his crotch.

The next morning I awoke to Kevin gently rubbing my back through his shirt I was still wearing. As I stretched a little, my leg bumped up against his morning wood and I happily sighed as the memory of the previous night's amazing sex rushed into my mind. I looked up at Kevin to see him smiling back down at me.

"Good morning beautiful," he said, pulling me up for a gentle kiss.

"Good morning to you, handsome," I replied.

I felt his hand on my back slid down to my butt and after a moment of rubbing there, continue around to the front and take hold of clitty in her cage.

"I hope you have the key for this?" he asked, expectantly.

"I do," I replied, my clitty stirring as he played with it.

"Great," he said, "After last night, I think it's only fair that I take care of you."

"It's not necessary," I demurred, "but I won't say no to some morning fun. The key is in my purse."

Without another word, he reached over to the nightstand and retrieved my purse. Digging around inside, he pulled out the key and gently rolled me onto my back. Giving me a quick kiss, he slid under the covers and I felt him fumbling around for a few moments, trying to get the cage off. I was about to offer to help when I felt the contraption come loose and my clitty sprang free, soon standing at full attention. Wanting watch him, I flipped the covers back and saw him starring at my erect member. I will be the first to admit that my clit is nothing to write home about, but as sissy clitties go, mine is a decent size, a little over five inches, but the way Kevin looked at, you would think I was hung like a porn star.

He slowly reached up and wrapped his hand around it, rubbing the precum that had oozed out around the head like I had done to him last night. When another drop appeared, he leaned in and licked it up. I gasped at the wonderful way his tongue felt on my helmet and I smiled at him, encouraging him to keep going. He swirled his tongue around the head of my clit as he slowly stroked his hand up and down. Now, I am embarrassed to say it, but I was already getting close. It had a been a long time since I had cum from direct stimulation of my clitty and Kevin looked so sexy with his lips resting on the tip of my clit. I warned him that I was close and he surprised me by taking most of my length in his mouth and sucking hard. That did the trick and I blew my load into his mouth, grabbing his head in both hands, holding him there. He kept sucking until my orgasm subsided, pulling everything I had to offer though the end of my clitty. My hand fell away from his head as I lay there panting, my body shuddering from the force my orgasm. 'Wow,' I thought, 'Kevin gives good head.' My thoughts were soon interrupted by his lips pressing against mine. I parted my lips and was surprised yet again when Kevin's tongue pushed my load into my mouth and we kissed around it, sharing my cum between us.

Kevin broke the sloppy, cum filled kiss and leaned back, "I don't know about you but all this sex has me rather hungry."

Still in a post-orgasmic haze, I smiled up at him and replied, "Um, I think I need a few minutes here before I'm ready to get up. My knees are still shaking and I still need to uncurl my toes."

"Sure thing. Take your time," he said, leaning in to give me a quick peck on the lips, "I'll be in the kitchen, cooking up some breakfast. Coffee or tea?"

"Coffee, please," I answered him and smiled as I watched him put on some pajama pants and leave the room. I'm not sure how long I lay there basking in the afterglow, but I was nearly asleep again when I smelled bacon cooking. The smell made my tummy rumble and reluctantly, I pushed myself up from the bed and, after a quick pitstop in the bathroom, I followed the smell of cooking bacon to the kitchen. Kevin had his back to me, hovering over the stove, flipping bacon and stirring in another pan. I took a moment to look around since I did not get a chance to see any of his apartment the night before beside the bedroom. It was a nice place but you could tell he was not a decorator. The furniture looked like an IKEA ad and there were not very many personal touches about the place. The view though was spectacular. One wall of the apartment was all windows, opening up onto a small balcony. We were on the ninth floor and you could see over the river, the park on the other side and up into the mountains outside of town. I was sure it would just as good at night, especially pressed up against the glass with Kevin's cock shoved deep inside me. Kevin's voice broke me out of my fantasy, but I had no idea what he said.

"Sorry," I relied, "I was caught up in view from here and daydreaming a bit."

"I see," he said, pointing at my crotch, "Anyway, do you take cream and sugar?"

"Just black," I answered, looking down. My clitty was poking up through the opening in hem of his shirt I was still wearing. "I was imagining what the view looks like at night, with your cock pinning me to the glass."

"Hmmm," he said, turning from the stove, "Fucking Jackie against the patio doors at night? Yeah, I think that can be arranged."

"Oh really?" I giggled as I sat down that the breakfast counter in the kitchen, "And do you have any other ideas to occupy our time until then?"

"I have a few things running around in my head," he said, "But first we eat."

He spun around from the stove, holding two plates. He sat one down across from me and slid the other over to my side of the counter. While he poured two mugs of coffee and grabbed the silverware, I glanced down at my plate. It was a very hearty breakfast; scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, a slice of melon and, oddly, a wedge of tomato. When he sat down, I gestured at the tomato with an inquisitive look.

"Oh, right, you Yanks don't usually have tomato with breakfast," he said, "However, it's rather common in the rest of the English-speaking world."

"Well, now I know," I replied, and picked up the tomato piece and, as sexily as I could, bit it in half. I leveled a sultry stare at him for a few seconds but could not maintain it, soon breaking down in fit of giggles. As we tucked into the food, we got to know each other better, sort of like a first date in reverse. I learned that he came from a large family, went to college in Sydney, spent about six months in Rome between college and grad school and, as he put it, spoke very bad Italian, got his MBA from the London School of Economics and even spent a summer working on a fishing trawler off the coast of Alaska. He was naturally curious about how I came to be sitting in his shirt across from him at the breakfast table, having been well fucked the night before. I told him the stuff I told you Dear Reader at the beginning of this tale, well more or less.

It turned out he was clueless when it came to tech and electronics, so I spent a good part of the morning doing everything from boosting the security on his WIFI router to hooking up his TV to the internet to getting his wireless printer to print wirelessly (although that last one can be tricky for most people, even some IT folks). There was a hot moment in all this in-home tech support though. At one point I was under his desk checking on some connections and I felt his hard cock rubbing against my ass. He claimed that seeing me under the desk, my ass showing and clitty hanging free was too much and he had to have right then and there. Who was I to argue? A sissy who did not like having Kevin's luscious cock sawing back and forth in her? Since I was emphatically not that sissy, I simply reached around and pulled my ass cheeks apart and so Kevin pounded me good and hard right there under his desk.

After I got finished upgrading his tech experience, we put the newly internet connected TV to good use and watched a silly rom-com neither of us had heard of but had a decently famous cast. We cuddled together on the couch, me still wearing just his shirt and him still in only pajama bottoms. At some point during the movie, I fished his cock through the fly in his pants and gave him a lazy hand job while he played with my plump ass. When he came, I leaned over and eagerly sucked him dry. Once the movie finished, Kevin made us lunch, just some cold-cut sandwiches and a light salad. We spent most of the rest of the day just relaxing in his apartment getting to know each other although we did fool around quite a bit as well. Early that evening, Kevin announced that he wanted to take me out to dinner some place fancy as a proper date. As I needed to go home first to get ready, I asked him to drop me off at my house and then come pick me up later for the date.

After the "walk of shame" up my walk, I quickly set about getting ready. I only had an hour, so I had to be quick. Discarding the dress from the night before, I hopped in the shower and gave my ass a quick cleaning out and set to, picking out an outfit for my date with Kevin. All he would say was the restaurant was fancy, so I settled on a knee length red dress with lace across the bodice and three-quarter length sleeves. Under the dress, I wore a black overbust corset and sheer black stocking attached to the garter straps. Of course I had put my cage back on under the lacy black thong I wore. I could not have my clitty popping up all night, thinking about what I wanted Kevin to do to me after dinner. I mean, it would totally ruin the lines of my dress. I put my hair up in a Dutch braid and slipped in some dangling earrings with garnet accents. After doing up my face in a sexy, yet classy way, I fastened a choker made of fingernail sized garnets around my neck. Luckily, the red nail polish I had on worked for this outfit, so I slipped into a pair of open toed red heels and checked the clock. I had about ten minutes to spare, so I typed out a quick text to Clarissa, giving her the highlights of my night with Kevin and that we were about to go to dinner on an actual date. Just as Kevin pulled into the driveway, she texted back asking for more details, but I just replied, 'Sorry, he just pulled up, gotta go' and added a kissy face emoji.

When I opened the door for him, he just stared for a moment before saying, "Oh wow, you look so good, I'm half tempted to just take you right here."

"No, no, mister," I replied, "You promised me a proper dinner date. But I'm pretty sure you'll be happy with dessert," I finished, reaching up to kiss him.

He wrapped his arms around me and leaned into the kiss, murmuring after a few moments, "This place does have a good cheesecake," and squeezed my butt.

Taking my hand, he led the way to his car, while I got a good view of his tight butt in the slacks he wore and his muscular back through the fitted dress shirt he had on. Once again, he held the door for me as I settled into the car. On the way there and all though dinner, we kept up a flirtatious banter but I will spare you the details of the dinner and just say that the food was great, especially the aforementioned cheesecake and I did, at one point, slip off one shoe and tease his bulge under the table. On the ride back to his apartment, the sexual tension in the car was thick enough to cut with a knife. I half expected him to pull over in some dark alley and take me right there in the car, but somehow, we managed to get into his apartment before we attacked each other like two horny teenagers. In an instant, my dress was on the floor, only a couple of feet from the door and I had freed his rapidly hardening cock from his slacks and quickly devoured it down to the base. I had just gotten into a good rhythm, intending to suck every last drop of cum from his balls as fast as possible when he pulled me up and looked at me with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"I believe you said something earlier about the patio windows and my dick buried in your ass?" he said lustfully.

"Oh, yeah, I did, didn't, I?" I replied coyly, "Is that something you would like to do?"

Without waiting for a response, I bent over, got the lube and a condom out my purse, put them in one of his hands, took his other hand in mine and led him to the sliding glass balcony doors. Looking back at him, I tried my best to look innocent, and said, "You know, it's a nice night out. How about we do it leaning over the balcony rail?" and slid the door open. I felt him hesitate for a brief second but when I stepped outside, he followed. I let go of his hand and walked to edge of the balcony, leaning on the railing while wiggling my cute butt in his direction. Looking over my shoulder I blew him a kiss and made a 'come here' motion with my index finger. His shook his head at me but still came over, opening the condom on the way. Rolling it on, he opened the lube and used two fingers to lube me up before slathering a generous portion on his cock. Wrapping one arm around my waist and bracing himself on the railing with the other, he pulled me close and I felt his cock nudging against my asshole, seeking entry. After a couple of near misses, as amped up as I was, I just could not wait any longer and reached behind, taking his cock in hand and practically ramming it in me. I grunted a little as he quickly slid in balls deep.

"Are you Ok?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah," I replied, slightly breathless, "Just a little bit more sore from last night than I thought I was. Give me a minute and I'll be good."

It felt really nice, Kevin holding me close, his cock buried in my ass, occasionally twitching as he waited for the main event. The slight pain I felt upon his entry soon turned to pleasure and I wrapped both arms behind his head, turned my head slightly and, as sexily as I could said, "Ok, fuck me, fuck me now and fuck me hard."

Spango
Spango
95 Followers
12