Seducing Kevin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had barely stopped talking when I felt him pull nearly all the way out and then slam his cock back in, his balls slapping against mine. He fucked me slow and hard for a few minutes, gradually picking up the pace. I was soon moaning like a slut in heat and when he really started slamming into me, I started on a stream of sex talk like, "Oh fuck me harder," and "Make me your bitch," and "Your cock feels so good in my ass." I was not very quiet and I am sure at least some of his neighbors had to have heard me. Kevin was grunting with every stroke by that point and showed no sign of slowing down. We were like two rutting animals on his balcony, me spouting porn star lines and him grunting and groaning, the sound of his hips slapping into my ass reverberated across the balcony. Until a line slipped out of my mouth that surprised me and sent him over the edge.

"That's it, fuck me Daddy. Fuck your dirty little girl like you mean it."

Within seconds of saying that, I felt Kevin's cock explode deep inside me, and that set me off, a big glob of sissy cum erupting from the end of my clitty, spraying all over the inside of my lacy panties. Kevin held me close as he managed a few weak thrusts while his orgasm subsided. I was glad he was so strong because, at that moment, I was not able to stand on my own, my orgasm sapping all of the energy I had left. Once his breathing calmed a bit, he picked me up and staggered to a nearby chair, his softening cock still trapped by my spasming hole. I leaned back onto his firm chest and sighed contentedly. After his cock finally plopped out of me, I tucked my legs up under me and sat sideways on his lap.

"Thank you for that," I purred, "It was wonderfully and so hot."

I then leaned up and kissed him gently, softly making out with him in the afterglow of really good sex.

(To be continued...)


12