Seducing Kevin Ch. 06

Story Info
Sunday, Fun Day at Kevin's apartment.
2.8k words
4.49
4.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spango
Spango
95 Followers

Seducing Kevin

Part 6

Dear Internet,

'I could get used to this', I thought as I cuddled up against Kevin, curled up in is lap on his balcony after he had just fucked me silly, leaning on the railing. We must have been a really sexy sight, me in my corset and stockings, my caged clitty nestled inside my cum soaked panties. Kevin was still fully clothed, apart from is flaccid cock, lying between his legs. I was practically purring as Kevin rubbed my back while tenderly kissing me. I pushed back from his lips and looked him deep in the eyes.

"I think I'm falling for you Kevin Hunter," I murmured, nervously biting my bottom lip, "You make me feel like I haven't felt in long time."

"Oh, yeah," he responded, "How did I make you feel?"

Taking a deep breath, I nervously began, "Well, it's been a long time since anyone has looked at me like you do, like you are right now."

"How is it that I look at you?" he asked softly.

"Like you want me, all of me, not just for sex, but for more," I said rapidly, know that if I did not get it all out right now, I might not have the courage to finish, "Most of the time, after sex, it's like, 'Yep, that was fun' and, while I don't exactly flee the scene, I usually don't want to hang around. I couldn't tell you the last time I stayed over after sex, besides at my friend Clarissa's and that's mainly because she makes the best pancakes ever. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, I want to stay here with you, all night, right here. I want to wake up in your arms tomorrow."

"Wow," he said slowly, "That's a lot." When I started to speak, fearing I had said too much, Kevin put is finger on my lips and continued, "What I mean is I feel the same way about you. I want you to stay, right here, all night. I want you to wake up next to me. I want to spend tomorrow lazily watching TV with you pressed up against me on the sofa."

At his words, I shivered, mostly from the impact of what he said, but also because the night air was getting chilly on my exposed skin. Kevin saw me shiver and said, "Yeah, let's go inside, it's a bit to cool out here," and picked me up, cradling me in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled in in for a kiss as he carried me into the apartment and all the way to the bedroom. He laid me down of the soft comforter and I lazily stretched my arms, saying, "Ummm, come here and hold me."

"I will in just a minute," he replied, "But I need to make sure the place is locked up and turn out the lights."

"Don't be long," I yawned. I watched him walk away, focusing on his butt and laid my head down on the pillow. I was asleep before Kevin came back.

I woke up the next morning, slightly disoriented, and very aroused. It seems Kevin had found my clit cage key in my purse and had freed my clitty. He was gently suckling the head when I looked down at him. I was not yet fully hard but seeing his sexy smile around the head of my clitty, I was achieved maximum stiffness in seconds, all five inches proudly standing at attention.

I held Kevin's head in my hands and sleepily mumbled," Mmmmm, two days in a row. A girl could get used to this."

Kevin winked at me and quickly engulfed my entire clitty in his mouth, sucking very hard. As I gasped at the pleasure, he used one hand to cup my balls and the other to begin playing with my asshole. He lightly ran a finger in circles around it, in time with his mouth's bobbing up and down on my clitty. He soon had me writhing in ecstasy from the sheer overwhelming sensations of his talented tongue swirling around my clitty as he brought me closer and closer to an orgasmic eruption. My eyes rolled back in head and I felt I was on the brink when suddenly those wonderful sensations stopped and I felt my clitty twitching in empty air. My head snapped forward and I was about to say something like, "What the hell dude, I was so close," when I saw the devilish grin on Kevin's face, and he said, almost shyly, "Call me Daddy and beg me to let you cum."

I thought, 'Where the hell did that come from', but I knew I had no choice in the matter since lust was in control of brain right then.

"Please Daddy," I moaned, "Please let me cum. I want it so bad. I need it so bad."

Still grinning, he winked at me and said, "We'll see," and proceeded to lick my ball sac for a minute or two, as I came back from the edge, my clitty twitching in the air, still hard as a rock. Still licking my balls, he wrapped one hand around my clitty, nearly covering it completely and slowly stroked me. I was so turned on this soon had me thrusting up into his hand, trying desperately to get off. As my thrusting increased in intensity, he took his hand away and I was humping the air.

"Not yet, Slut," he said, his confidence in the role growing, "You can beg me better than that."

"Ugg, Daddy, please Daddy, let your slut cum," I cried out, deliriously, needing to cum so bad I would say anything, "Please, please, I'll do anything, just please let me cum."

"Hmm," he answered playfully, "I'll think about it," as he slowly licked my clitty from the base to the head, swirling his tongue around the helmet, flicking his tongue in and out of my peehole a few times. Once again, I was moaning in frustrated ecstasy, but this time I did not stop begging to cum, growing louder and louder by the minute as he kept me just on the edge of orgasm. I honestly have no idea how long he tormented me because my brain was fried with pleasure by that point. It could have been two minutes or half an hour. By the end though, he was pinning me to the bed with his forearm across my waist and his chest on my thighs as I spasmed in joy to his ministrations. I think I was still begging him to let me cum but I have no idea if I was actually uttering intelligible sounds or not.

Finally, Kevin took pity on me and pulling his lips from my clitty, he sat up, thumb and forefinger still wrapped around the base, and said, "Cum for me Jackie. Cum for your Daddy." He flicked his thumb over the head and I exploded in one of the, if not the most, intense orgasms of my life. My saw stars as cum shot at least a foot or two in the air and splattered all over my belly. My balls were so tight, they nearly disappeared as I shot spurt after spurt into the air, the last few dribbling out to pool around Kevin's thumb and finger.

As my vision slowly returned and breathing became more normal, I looked up at Kevin and watched him lick my cum from his finger. He leaned in to kiss me and I could only part my lips in anticipation, my arms not responding to my command to wrap around his neck. Kevin kissed with a tender passion that made my heart melt. When he broke the kiss, I smiled up at him and said, "Thank you Daddy," before passing out. When I came to some time later, I saw Kevin sitting up on the bed, fiddling with his phone. I rolled over on my side and reached out to rub his thigh, softly saying, "Good morning."

"Good morning to you, too, Princess," he smiled down at me, surveying my naked form. I noticed his cock twitch as he did so, and under normal circumstances, I would have pounced on that cock, sucking the entire length in my mouth until he blew his load down my throat, but just then, I was still so wiped from the amazing blow job Kevin had given me that I could barely move, so I just asked him how long I was out.

"Not long, only ten or fifteen minutes," he replied.

"Mmmm," I said, rolling over on my back, "That was intense Kevin, I think may have sucked out part of my soul out through my clitty."

"Glad you enjoyed it," he said, reaching over and gently pulling me closer to him.

"Enjoyed is one word to use," I giggled back, "I think maybe relished the pleasure would come closer, but I have to ask, where did the 'Daddy' stuff come from."

"Was that too much?" he asked nervously, "I hope I didn't cross any lines."

"Oh, no, I liked it, a lot really," I reassured him, "I just didn't expect it, that's all."

"Well, last night, when you called me Daddy when we were, well, you know," he stumbled adorably, "Anyway, it was really hot and I think it's what pushed me over and well, I kind of hoped you'd still be into it this morning and, well..."

I summoned what little strength I had left, sat up and straddled him, sitting in his lap. I put my hand on his shoulders and looked him in the eyes.

"Kevin, do you want me to call you Daddy?" I asked him, smiling.

He blushed a deep red and softly replied, "Yes, I do."

"What's that? I can barely hear you," I teased him, wiggling my butt in his lap.

"I want you to call me Daddy," he said more forcefully, taking my butt in his hands and squeezing me tight.

I leaned in a kissed him and reached down, wrapping my hand around his hardening cock and said, "Well then Daddy, it looks like we need to take care of this," as I fished it out of his pajama pants, "Although you'll be doing most of the work, since you wiped me out earlier."

"I can handle that Baby," he growled and grabbed the lube off the nightstand and slathered my hole and his cock with the slippery stuff. Once he had us lubed up, he grabbed me under my knees and flipped us over so he was on top and I was on my back, knees pressed into the bed beside my chest. 'Thank God for Yoga,' I thought. His cock easily slid into my lubed-up hole and he was fully inside in a no time at all. As I gasped at the pleasure of the sudden entry, he pulled back and started fucking me like a jackhammer. 'I guess he really does get turned on by being called Daddy,' I thought as his wonderful cock pounded me into the mattress. As spent as I was, it was no surprise that my clitty stayed soft the entire time, just flopping around, smearing pre-cum whenever the tip hit my thighs. I kept up a steady stream of dirty talk, encouraging my new Daddy to fuck his slutty girl good. Kevin did not last long, based on our previous experiences anyway, and soon blew his load deep in my ass.

He sat back against the headboard and I rolled to my side, crawled up and peeled the condom off his deflating cock, running my tongue up the shaft and licking the cum off his head. Now, I am not overly enamored of the flavor of cum from a condom, but I figured doing that would help Kevin's confidence that I was ok with him sometimes being dominant in our budding relationship. Tossing the condom in the bedside trashcan, I leaned into his chest and let him wrap me in his strong, caring arms. We both dozed off for a few minutes until the need to pee forced me to get up. As I struggled to get out of Kevin's incredibly comfortable bed, I muttered, to no one in particular, "Ugg, I need a shower." I had dried cum on my belly, lubed slathered on my butt and inner thighs and dried sweat, just everywhere.

"There are towels in the bathroom closet," Kevin supplied helpfully.

"Why don't you join me there, big boy?" I suggested, in my sexy voice, "I'm could use a hand reaching some places," and wiggled my ass at him.

"Don't mind if I do," He chuckled and hopped up, following me into the bathroom.

In the shower, we could not keep our hands off each other, taking turns soaping up the other. I worked his cock to full hardness with my soapy hands and was just about to drop to my knees and suck him into my mouth, the warm shower water reinvigorating me, when my stomach rumbled rather loudly. Deciding to ignore it, I continued down. I had just gotten my lips around his cock head when another loud rumble reverberated in the shower stall. Kevin started laughing, saying, "I think it sounds like you need a more substantial meal than that."

"You're probably right and the mood is kind of broken now anyway," I said as I licked his cock and stood up.

"I'll get breakfast started," he said as he turned off the shower and stepped out.

I stayed in the stall and just watched as he toweled off his magnificent naked body and wondered to myself, 'How on Earth did get such a wonderful man to fall for me so quickly?'

I told myself to snap out of it and to not over analyze it. Kevin was a good guy who really like me and that was all I needed to think about. Kevin turned, saw me staring, and asked me what I was thinking.

"I was just thinking how incredibly lucky I am that a great guy like you wants a 'girl' like me," I said, blushing.

"I think we're both lucky," he replied, "I really glad you fancy me back."

With that he handed me a towel and said that I could grab a t-shirt out his dresser and left he bathroom. After I had dried off and returned to the bedroom, I could hear him in the kitchen, pans clattering as he got started on breakfast. I went to the dresser and rifled through the t-shirt drawer, settling on one advertising some bar in Auckland and went to join him in the kitchen. I sat at the breakfast bar again and studied his muscular back as we made small talk while he cooked the food. We chatted about the weather and other mundane things while we ate and afterward, we cuddled on the couch, watching sports highlights. It turned out Kevin was a massive sports fan and, while I am not a huge sports gal, I do know enough to be able to follow most games and I also appreciate the talent professional athletes have. Besides, most of them have hot bodies and I can definitely appreciate that.

Around lunch time, Kevin asked if I wanted to go out to grab a bite to eat somewhere, so we first went to my house so I could change into something appropriate for a Sunday afternoon lunch and, this time, I invited Kevin in while I changed. Walking up to the door, Kevin commented that he liked my house. It is an early century Craftsman style two story, built in the '20s or '30s. After college, I had used an inheritance from my great grandmother to pay for most of it, and with my well-paying IT job, I had mostly paid it off by now. In fact, my house is a point of pride for me, especially when most people my age are living with their parents or renting. Anyway, I quickly changed into a simple skirt and blouse combo paired with strappy open toed sandals and light makeup. I gave Kevin a quick tour of the house before we left for lunch.

We decided on a local dinner I frequented and at one point a waitress I knew pretty well gave me an approving nod, pointing at Kevin. I smiled in return and when Kevin asked me what I was smiling at, I told him he had gotten the seal of approval from her. He chuckled at that and went back his cheeseburger. After lunch, we reluctantly agreed that it was best if he dropped me off at home and parted ways for the weekend. He had some sales deal he needed to work on a bit and we both knew if I went back to his place, there was no way he would get any work done. We made out in the car in my driveway like teenagers for about half an hour before I managed to force myself out of the car. I turned as I was walking up to the porch and caught Kevin staring at my ass. I blew him a kiss and went inside.

The end (for now)


Spango
Spango
95 Followers