All Comments on 'Seducing Mom'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Starving...

Plz write a mom-son piss-cum cocktail story, no one writes in that genre. Will share some real mom son squirting videos if you like...

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementover 3 years ago
Wow

What a F**king HOTTT story..every mans fantasy.. I don't read most of these long ass stories on here.. but this one pulls you right in..I just wanted more of it..Damn.. Loved it !!!

sswillowsswillowover 3 years ago
Very nice

Brother and sister make a great team.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comment

That was good. Thanks.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Thank you!

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 3 years ago

This was one of the best I have read on this site in the 20+ years I have been on here. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story - the first of yours I have read.

Don't know why you dont state your location, but I am pretty sure you are British as Americans think fannys are arses. I will now have a read through your other postings.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story but you'll need an editor as the contraction and pronoun mistakes are distracting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SUPERB!!!

One of the best I've EVER READ, HANDS DOWN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A life time of liberal thinking?

OMG she must have been dumber than a box of rocks. Just follow the croud not able to think for herself, too stupid it seems...

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

I enjoyed the story so much that I was hard all the way through. I never thought of my mother or sister in a sexual way but get turned on reading about it. Maybe if they had been very good looking and sexy hot like all the stories it may have produced different thoughts. Over weight and huge tits turn me off. I prefer petite and very small tits, maybe that's why. FIVE*****

instirlingukinstirlingukover 3 years ago

Fuck college. You have all the kissy and are at home. Get Jemma and Mum preggers.

instirlingukinstirlingukover 3 years ago

Brilliant hot as fuck.

Who the duck is that Anonymous with contractions and pronouns. Does the cunt actually stop wanking to think of these things. I fuming dont. 10 Stars you dirty fuking cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent. 4 stars.

I almost gave it five stars but something held me back... like something was missing. Still, I thought it was a very well written and edited story. I HATE sloppy work.

When I was a young man, I was a whore. I'd fuck anything that walked, crawled or scooted on its ass but, as I got older, I eliminated the scooters and fucked only prime pussy. My mother-in-law came to live with us after she lost her job and was about to lose her apartment. Her husband had died about five years before I met them and they didn't have much insurance so she'd had to get a job. She had a spectacular ass on her but after her husband died, she was a reclusive widow.... never went to the movies, to dinner... nothing. Just to work, to Dr. and Dentist's appts. and to the store for groceries.

She had a major adjustment to make after she moved in with us. My wife lost her sex drive after the ink dried on our marriage license so, the day after her mother moved in, I took her into the bedroom and fucked her bowlegged. She became my prime pussy. After I fucked her a half dozen times, she got with the program and was sopping wet when my cock went into her. She told me that she was married for seventeen years and had never had an orgasm until I started fucking her. She didn't know what happened, when she had the first one but she knew it felt good. When she had the second one, she asked me about it and, after I told her, that's when she told me that she'd never had one before. She became superb at sucking my cock, too. If I let her finish, she swallowed every drop as if it was liquid gold. Her hot, tight, juicy cunt was just too damned good. With that bubble butt ass and those rocket nose tits, all I had to do was look at her and I wanted to fuck her. She was thirty eight, when I started fucking her. She was seventy eight when she died. I fucked her twice the week before she got the Swine Flu and she was still a fine piece of ass.

scozmosscozmosover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely love it, more please 🥰🥰🥰👍👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I was the second sister in our family. Our father had left the family and my brother became the man of the family. He helped them our teenage years with love and sex

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago
Great job!

Great story. Didn’t see the existing relationship with his sister coming but it played into the overall story well. Spotted a few typos and mis usage of apostrophes but still gave it 5 stars. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story. I all the stories that you've written.

bruceacimbruceacimover 3 years ago
Really Are You Serious...

The first 2 pages of the story went along just fine. in the middle of the 3rd page you decide to have the young man have serious doubts about his endeavours with his sister and mother. These doubts seemingly came out of nowhere. Nothing happened in the story previously to indicate he would have any significant issues with developing a full and deep emotionally complex yet satisfying relationship with his mother and sister.

So you introduce this aspect and he takes off like this very immature kid who hasn't thought much about what he was getting involved in. At the beginning of the story you state he's going to law school and was always good at his debates between his mother and himself. This is highly contradictory to what you come up with later on in the story!!

You can't have it both ways!! It is essentially nonsensical!!

The key to being an outstanding writer is to be consistent within your storyline. You didn't do this in any reasonable rational context. You just decided to go off on a particular tangent having completely forgotten about what the origin of your story was.

I have no problems with how you started the story it was in my opinion well written and highly erotic. I enjoyed how you develop the relationship between the mother and son and then establishing the ongoing relationship between the brother and the sister. That was all fine and dandy no complaints from me on that part. It's when you decide to take off into the wild blue yonder where you had not previously lead your readers leaving them wondering what the fuck is this about!!

Please in your future endeavors keep in mind a consistent and thematic storyline.

I rarely give anything other than five stars because I appreciate each author's efforts to write their story. Occasionally just occasionally I might downgrade to a 4 because I didn't like something in the format of their story. Because yours was in my mind so offencive as to take off in this ridiculously immature emotional process from the son who again is this brilliant student of law I had to give you only a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
this one needs an epilogue..

...wherein you see Ryan smirking to himself on the plane ride home. yes, we find out, everything went exactly according to plan. especially the threesome. DA DA DUM! PLOT TWIST!

lol in all seriousness. 5 stars. great story. thank you for this and please keep writing.

raraewriterraraewriterover 3 years ago
y is correct

Totally agree with "Albany" . Didn't see the sister in the mix right away, but pleased with the writing. Will read more of your work. I like clever and you fill the bill. Hoorah!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Great story although I wish he had hung tough for a few days so they had to tie him up every day and “force” him to perform!🤣 Too much BDSM? Oh well now you know why I am not a writer!

Enjoyed another 5 star performance.

Cheers

SAGE

alan_deealan_deeabout 3 years ago
Great story

I have to completely disagree with one of the negative comments. Since it is a site for the purpose of sharing erotica I can see why one would only think in a carnal way, but it's easy to see that when you think with something other then the smaller head why you took your story in the direction you did.

He realized how he felt about both of them and because he cared as much as he did he made the difficult decision to let them both go realizing that one of them was going to end up heartbroken otherwise. He left all day because he was insightful and intelligent and knew that he could not be around either of them if he was going to make the right decision, a decision he wanted to make without any outside influences, such as lust, swaying him one way or another. He was willing to give up all of his incestual wants and desires because of how much he cared for both of them.

I thought it was a great twist to the story.

Now, once I was able to get over the word "fanny," since it is used to describe something else in N. America, I thought the story was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A fun read, and well executed. I DO think you have made a perfect segue to chapter 2 or more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Again perfect. I am addicted to your stories so please write ore

booty77loverbooty77loveralmost 3 years ago

100% HOT thanks for the story an the nut

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

very very hottttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

such a great story!! I don't normally comment but this was SO hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I wish I could give that story a 10. Fantastic read, and I couldn't stop reading till the end. That would definitely be the kind of fantasy I would love to live out. I sure hope there's more chapters to come soon. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting, good, and erotic. I really enjoyed this.

The ending was a little sad, as Ryan in fact does not have a strong bond with his sister and/or his mother, as he already wants to chase other women.

Still, quite good

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. I especially liked the give and take between mother and son at the first...

alo0ozalo0ozover 1 year ago

The story was very good. However, the ending leave much to be desired. He has started to think about other women. That's the biggest no no for an incest story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! I figured you were going in one direction only to be thrown for a loop! My version would have been good, but yours was sooooo much better! Then again, I have yet to read one of yours I didn't like. Thank you for all your stories, all I have read, and those I have yet to read. 5⭐

P.S. For the life of me, I don't understand some of the commenters. While some of them don't make any sense, I completely agree with Albany and rarae, but emphatically disagree with Bruce. He seems to want PROFESSIONALLY written and edited stories following professional guidelines. I hate to burst your bubble sir, this is an amateur site. While there are pros that write here, most are just people who enjoy writing, or have stories in their heads they need to express. I've said it before, if you don't like the submissions on this site, STOP READING THEM, or write your own! You don't have ANY submissions as of this post. Until you do, your comments are null and void. So, how about you take your skirt off, grow a pair, and write your own, and quit belittling the authors that have! Rant over.

Rafe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story that moves along fairly well but be careful with repetitive scenes. One thing that turned me off is the immediate move from anal to vaginal sex. I love both but ass to cunt constitutes a very serious health hazard. However, the reverse is a great experience with the natural lubrication running down the ass crack as you near climax insertion is easy. Just stick it in and you will both explode. It's wonderful. Having said all of this - it's your story so tell it the way you want. If I don't like it I shouldn't read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous