Seducing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered back to that first occasion and the satisfaction she had achieved that night as Ryan fucked her, he had been so tender and passionate with her, making her orgasm more times than any of her former boyfriends had done. Afterwards, as she lay exhausted in his arms, she had made the decision that any relationships she entered into from now on would have to play second-fiddle to having sex with Ryan, she knew instinctively that it was her brother who she presently wanted to fuck her.

His tongue pierced her fanny again and again as his index finger stroked the puckered entrance to her arse, something she particularly liked and which he seemed happy to do to her. His lips compressed her clit as he licked and sucked at it, causing her first climax, she tried to be as quiet as possible but was unable to stifle all her cries and gasps as her body shuddered under his attention.

As she began to recover, she felt him shift his position and then the head of his shaft pushed against her wet open cunt. That excitement of anticipation got her every time, the sensation as his cock initially slid into her, her fanny expanding to accept and welcome him and then the thrill as he filled her. Fucking her slowly as she ran her hands over his chest and stomach, Ryan remembered how after that first time, their sexual coupling became a regular occurrence, fucking each other far more than any sex they had with potential partners.

There were of course difficulties, they could not exactly sleep with each other each night or just jump into bed and have sex whenever they wanted, it had to be discreet and taken whenever an opportunity presented itself. It was Jemma who came up with the idea and challenge one evening after they had fucked.

'You know, if you fucked mum, she couldn't really complain if then afterwards you fucked me, it would be a bit hypocritical telling us we couldn't do it if she was getting shagged by you.'

What Jemma said made sense, it was just that up to that point, he had never thought of his mother in that way. Yes, he had often fantasised about fucking many of her friends but had never included her in any of his fantasies.

'Anyway, as good as the idea is, I'd bet that you'd never get our mother into bed,' Jemma had laughed. Ryan had accepted the challenge, telling her he would need time to work out a plan and then to both their good fortunes, their mother had surprised them with the holiday.

Ryan's cock was pounding her fanny as he rammed it into her, her hips rising to meet him on each stroke as she urged him to cum inside her. With a final effort, his hips became a blur, his shaft rubbing at the sensitive upper surface of her cunt as his pubic bone crushed her clit each stroke and causing Jemma to climax, only a hand over her mouth stopping her cries from potentially wakening their mother.

It was late when he left her bed, retracing his steps and climbing through his own window and finally getting into his bed, wondering what the morning would bring and hoping that Jemma would play her part if called upon to do so.

He lay for a while thinking back to how, over the few weeks before their holiday, he had developed a strategy and how it had also given him a chance to look at his mum in a different light. She was just as attractive as the women he masturbated about, slim with excellent legs and small breasts which he imagined would still look pert. He had caught sight of her one-afternoon trying on a bikini as he passed her bedroom and had complimented her, that night, instead of her friends, he had imagined fucking her, his climax intense as he ejaculated.

The next morning Jemma was already in the pool and his mother sat having a coffee when he went out onto the patio. Today she wore that bikini and looked stunning and sexy as he sat and poured himself a cup, his cock reacting to the vision sat opposite. It was several minutes as she glanced around before she leaned forward slightly and whispered to him.

What you said last night, you were pulling my leg?'

Ryan gave her his most sincere look, 'I'm sorry mum, I had no intention of embarrassing you, some of it was the drink talking, but what I told you is true.

'I have fantasised about you for quite a while', he lied, 'girlfriends do not last because I have not found one yet that compares to you.

'I find you very sexy and constantly imagine making love to you. I apologise if that upsets you, but I've carried this desire around for the last six months and now it feels good to have it out in the open.'

Eleanor nodded but said nothing, her mind a mass of jumbled thoughts, her dreams last night had been lurid and up until yesterday evening, she would never have considered such a thought possible. But he had planted a seed in her brain and despite whatever she did or said, it was growing and the more she was around her son the greater her desire was becoming.

'Have you never been attracted to someone more your own age?' She asked, trying to deflect the conversation and her thoughts in a different direction.

It was the point that Ryan had hoped and prayed would eventually be reached. He had never wanted to put his mother in a position where perhaps she suddenly walked in one day and discovered them, 'Only once,' he said, watching as her look brightened.

'Who was it?' she asked eagerly.

'Jemma.'

For a moment, his mother looked stricken, she had coped with learning that her son wanted to sleep with her, but to now find out that he had considered sleeping with his sister left her at a loss. 'Why, why would you ever consider sleeping with your sister?'

He'd had his answer ready forever, he had stood in front of his mirror one evening and practised different ways of saying it, trying to find out which intonation produce the best effect.

'Because she reminds me of a younger version of you,' he said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

Eleanor could not sit there any longer, she wasn't mad at Ryan, she wasn't disgusted with what he had told her, she had to move because if she didn't, she might agree to his request and take him into her bed. She knew her nipples were excited; she knew she was secreting juices which were causing a damp patch in her bikini bottoms and if she did not get into the pool quickly those signs of her arousal and desire would become obvious.

He watched as his mum and sister frolicked in the water before going back indoors and getting a cold drink, which he took to where the loungers were situated on the other side of the pool. He laid down and closed his eyes, he had done all he could for the moment, hopefully, the next stage was up to his sister.

When Eleanor finally left the pool, Jemma followed her, 'How about a glass of wine, but not as much as yesterday, I felt quite hungover this morning,' she lied, as her mother nodded her head.

Jemma returned with two glasses, placing one in front of her mother who immediately emptied half of its contents. 'What's wrong mum, you look quite perturbed?'

Eleanor was not going to tell her all that had unfolded last night but thought that perhaps by saying something, her daughter's reaction would bring her to her senses.

'Ryan was a little drunk last night and divulged some things that perhaps he shouldn't, did you know he had a crush on you at one point and that he fantasied about you?'

It took all of Jemma's self-control not to smile or laugh, trying to make her face look a little shocked, she knew all about her brother's fantasies, he had told and shown her exactly what he had dreamt about doing to her and she was loving every second of it.

'I had no idea,' Jemma said, 'What did he want to do with me?' she asked innocently.

'He wanted to go to bed with you and have sex' Eleanor whispered, waiting for her daughter to explode, 'Don't say anything, you'll embarrass him, it was only a fleeting thing.'

Jemma was struggling, 'Like hell, he had grown out of it,' she thought, not if the fucking he had given her last night was anything to go by. She wanted to laugh out loud, and it was hard keeping her face straight as she turned to glance in Ryan's direction while she controlled herself. 'Hmm, in the past I might have screamed blue murder, but Ryan has turned into a very handsome young man.

'I know most of my friends would like to get to know him better if you know what I mean. And I would bet if truth be told, quite a few of your friends would not kick him out of bed.

'Thinking about it nowadays, I might just have taken him up on his offer,' Jemma confessed.

Eleanor was shocked, she had expected her daughter to have been totally opposed to the idea, it had shaken her to realise that Jemma would entertain the notion of having sex with her brother.

They had lunch together but kept the drinks today, to a single glass of wine and then Eleanor exchanged places on the lounger whilst Ryan and Jemma enjoyed themselves in the pool. She watched as they raced end to end before diving and swimming between each other's open legs, her daughter seemingly inciting her brother, as he swam face up and went between Jemma's legs, his face and mouth literally inches from her daughter's genitals and leaving Eleanor suddenly feeling jealous.

Finally, she had joined them in the water as the day got hotter, Ryan taking his chance as Jemma went to the loo. Eleanor watched as her son dived beneath the surface and like a shark, circled her before darting between her open legs and surfacing behind her.

She turned to face him, finding him only inches away as they just stood there looking at each other. Eleanor felt self-conscious being so close to him and leant backwards, intending to back-stroke away but he caught her legs as they came up and opening her thighs he stepped between them supporting her weight in the water with his hands on her bottom.

'You must let me go, Ryan, this is wrong,' she was trying to say when her genitals came into contact with his and her body screamed with desire. Releasing her he swam to the other end of the pool where the water was slightly deeper. Eleanor swam towards him, she needed to explain but found that while Ryan could put his feet on the bottom and keep his head above water, she was having to tread water and keep her hand on the side.

He put his hands on her hips to help her and instinctively her legs went around his waist and her arms around his neck.

She was trying to explain why it was wrong but their close proximity, their bodies pressed tightly together was distracting her. Again, she could feel his penis as he started to get an erection.

'We.....shouldn't.....do.....thissss' she tried to say but was interrupted as his lips touched hers and she capitulated, their mouths locked together as she thrust her pelvis against the hardness she could feel down below.

If it were not for the fact that her daughter could return shortly, she would have let Ryan fuck her there and then. His tongue was exploring her mouth while she pressed her breasts against his chest when a comment brought her to her senses, 'MUM!... Put him down, you don't know where he has been.'

Eleanor immediately disentangled herself, her face red with embarrassment as she climbed from the pool, went over to the table and poured herself another large glass of wine. Ryan nodded to Jemma to go over and speak to their mother while he got out and gave them some space by flopping onto one of the loungers.

Jemma went and joined her mother, pouring herself a glass of wine, 'Sorry, seems I picked the wrong moment to return' she said apologetically, 'I would suggest that I'm not the only one that Ryan has his sights set on,' she giggled.

Eleanor seemed close to tears as she drank more, 'What have I done Jemma? He kissed me and I kissed him back, Jesus Christ, I wanted him, how perverted is that?'

Jemma didn't have the words that Ryan had, he could charm the birds from the tree's while she tended to be abrupt and clash with people head-on when things were not going as she wanted, and her frustrations quickly took control. 'Bloody hell mum, if you want him, tell him, the world isn't going to stop just because you let your son shag you.

'If I were in your position, I'd have him in bed by now,'

Eleanor looked up horrified at her daughter's comment. 'What would people say?' She began, but Jemma's frustrations were getting the better of her now, 'For God's sake mother, people aren't going to say anything if you don't bloody tell them.....I've been fucking Ryan for the last few months without anyone including you knowing, it's not something we go and broadcast.'

Jemma stopped abruptly, 'Shit!' Her rampant mouth had got the better of her she realised as she clammed up, her mother staring at her in horror. 'Jemma, how could you, he's your brother.'

Never one to give up without a fight, Jemma just ploughed on, 'Because he is bloody good in bed, something you'd find out if you stopped pussy-footing around for one moment. You know you want him, so stop trying to deny it and just go ahead and shag him,' this was flung at her mother as she stormed off leaving Eleanor in tears.

Seeing the argument develop, Ryan came around to the patio just as Jemma rose and flounced off towards the villa, 'Oh-oh' he was thinking, what he had just seen was usually a sign that things were not going well, Jemma never ever got the hang of when to keep her mouth shut.

'How could you Ryan, Jemma's just told me you and she have been sleeping with each other, do you know how wrong that is?' She flung at him as she also stormed off inside leaving Ryan rubbing his temples, 'Bloody women, can't live with them, can't live without them,' he thought as he poured himself a drink.

There was no meal that evening, Ryan the only one who sufficed by making himself a sandwich. Both Eleanor and Jemma had taken to their rooms and he saw nothing of them for the rest of the evening until at a little after midnight when he crept out and tapped at his sister's bedroom window.

Eleanor had not been able to settle, she had tried to sleep but woke constantly as she dreamed of Ryan fucking her or worse still, she dreamed of Ryan fucking Jemma. It must have been going on for two o'clock that she got from her bed and very quietly opened her bedroom door before going to the kitchen and getting a glass of ice-cold water from the fridge. It was a balmy night as she unlocked and opened the villa door, going out onto the patio, which was in complete darkness, the ornamental lights having switched off at this early hour of the morning.

Like a moth to a flame, she was drawn to the very dim illumination and the open window that was her daughter's bedroom. She moved slowly towards it, becoming conscious of the sound of voices as she got closer. Staying out of the tiny pool of light, she moved around so that she could see into the room, her hand going to her mouth and her other hand nearly letting go of the glass as she saw her son and daughter, both naked and engrossed in a sexual act.

She wanted to turn and run but her legs refused to move, unsteadily she moved away and put the glass carefully on a table but was instantly drawn back to the window.

Jemma lay on her back, her legs open wide and her knee's slightly drawn up as Ryan knelt between her thighs, supporting himself on his outstretched arms as his hips slowly moved back and forwards and he fucked his sister. Eleanor could hear her daughter moaning with pleasure as her hands gripped her brother's buttocks, pulling him deeper into her quim with each stroke.

He stopped and knelt upright for a moment, his cock still buried deep within Jemma as he reached out and fondled her tit's, squeezing them until her erect nipples stood upright. Eleanor was conscious that her daughter's breasts were far larger than her own as Ryan leant forward and took each nipple in turn into his mouth, Jemma purring as he sucked and licked them.

Eleanor had come outside in just a light-weight cotton dressing gown which had come open as she stood there watching her children. Unconsciously, her hand went to her breasts as she teased her nipples, making the sensations emanating from her fanny, increase in ferocity as her other hand slipped between her legs and slowly rubbed at her clitoris.

Inside, Ryan had withdrawn as Jemma changed position and Eleanor got her first sight of his cock as it jutted skywards from his groin looking shiny and enormous as it twitched up and down. Jemma was now on all fours as she watched Ryan push his cock down and position it before he eased forward and Eleanor distinctly heard her daughter say 'That's it, Ryan, oh my god yes! Oh god, fuck my arse.'

She had not realised her own fingers had moved until she heard the squelching noises coming from her fanny, looking down to see drops of juice dripping from her cunt. She tried to control her breathing as she watched her son reach under Jemma's body and cup both her udders, squashing them as her daughter cried out delightedly, 'That's it, play with my tit's, I love you doing that while you fuck my shitter.'

It was like watching a porn film Eleanor realised, only the actors were her son and daughter and for a moment she wished she had brought her dildo with her as she swapped hands, giving the other hand a rest.

She could tell her daughter was getting close as she demanded Ryan fuck her cunt again, and she wasn't the only one, Eleanor's legs felt weak and shaky as she continued to pummel her fanny, her mouth hanging open as she gasped and panted and then her eyes bulged and she orgasmed just as she heard Jemma screech, Ryan ramming his cock into her as his head went backwards and he shot his cum inside her, Eleanor presumed.

It was as though her legs refused to support her as she slumped to the ground, conscious that a pool of her juices had formed where her fanny pressed against the cement tiles. Her body would not stop shaking as she made a decision, she was going to have her son, she was going to let him fuck her and Jemma was just going to have to go without until her desires had been sated.

The next morning both Jemma and Ryan saw a change in their mother, something neither of them had ever seen before. Their first realisation coming as she appeared by the pool, gone was her normal one-piece swimsuit and even her mumsy bikini, instead what she wore concentrated Ryan's attention immediately, the two tiny triangles of her top, just about managed to cover her nipples. Her bottoms cut extremely high up the hip and being nothing but a thong at the rear, making it look from the back that she was completely naked below.

Ryan had no control as his cock immediately got an erection, his mother sideling over and standing very close to him as she ran her hand gently up and down his length, 'Nice to see that you appreciate my outfit,' she purred as she then walked down the steps and into the water.

Jemma glared at her mother, she knew exactly what she was doing, Ryan was bug-eyed, especially as after a few moments their mother got from the pool, the minuscule white bikini she was wearing, now nearly transparent. Her nipples and pubic mound were quite plainly on show, as she made a beeline back towards her son and whispered something to him.

Jemma tried to attract Ryan's attention but so far, he had eyes only for his mother as he made his way across to one of the loungers. He lay back sunning himself until a few minutes later, Eleanor moved in his direction, the bulge in the front of his swim shorts was evident as she opened her legs and shuffled down either side of the lounger before sitting on his groin, his cock pressing firmly against her fanny.

Jemma was disgusted, if she did not know better, she would have suspected that Ryan and their mother were actually having sex out here in the open the way she was moving her hips. What Jemma did not know was that her mother was actually considering it. She felt that she had been played for a fool and that while Ryan perhaps did fantasise about her, she was betting that it was Jemma that had put him up to it.