Seducing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand slipped inside the blouse and it was plain to see that it cupped Jemma's left breast and manipulated the flesh, his sister's nervousness beginning to diminish as the hand slipped inside her bra and brought her nipple erect, a gasp of surprise and pleasure slipping from her lips.

Eleanor had only ever done this a couple of times before but still remembered how erotic and thrilling the sensations had been when she touched another woman's flesh. Withdrawing her hand, she slipped the blouse from her daughter's shoulders and cast it to one side before cupping both her daughter's breasts and squeezing firmly.

Despite his bold statement, there was nothing Ryan could do as his cock slowly started to stiffen while he watched them. He had thought of closing his eyes to deny them what they were trying to achieve, but once his hormones kicked in, he was loath to miss one minute of their show. The hands disappeared for a second and then his sister's bra fell to the floor, exposing her naked tits jutting proudly from her chest.

The hands returned, this time fondling the smooth unblemished flesh, twisting and arousing the nipples as Jemma closed her eyes and moaned softly, before they moved over her ribcage to her slim waist, Ryan watching as they slid down over her hips and her outer thighs until they reached the hem of her skirt. Slowly, they commenced their return journey, only this time they brought the bottom of his sister's skirt with them inching it up her lower body until finally, he could see her tiny panties and the bottom of her belly.

Eleanor paused for a second, stroking the silky-smooth skin before her right hand slid inside the flimsy material. Ryan could see Jemma's legs quivering as it inched downwards, over her mound and between her partially opened legs, her groans of pleasure constant now and his cock rigidly pointing skywards as he waited expectantly.

Jemma felt the finger slide along the length of her slit, her juices already leaking and lubricating the finger as her fanny lips opened, 'Oh fuck!' She gasped involuntarily as it flicked at her clitoris before sinking deeply into her flesh. Jemma's arms went out as she supported herself, gripping the bottom of the bed as her legs turned to jelly and the finger explored her internals, slowly massaging each sensitive spot until she was on the cusp of her orgasm.

Her eyes were fixated on her brothers distended cock which twitched and bobbed constantly as he watched what his mother was doing to his sister, 'Go and fuck him Jemma' her mother said softly from behind her as she shot forward like a greyhound from its trap. Straddling Ryan's hips she grasped his swollen member, cocked a leg as she positioned it against her wet open fanny, and plunged downwards, a shrill cry resounding around the room as his cock filled her cunt.

Oblivious to what was going on around her, Jemma bounced up and down on her brother's shaft as it increased her arousal. She felt her mother's hands cup her tit's once more as the fingers twisted and pulled at her nipples, 'That's right baby, fuck him, but don't make him cum yet, keep him waiting.' Jemma was close now, the constant feeling of his cock rubbing against the insides of her pussy was pushing her towards her climax which took her by surprise as suddenly a finger was shoved up her arse.

She was gasping for breath and unable to stop herself from shaking, every nerve in her body was on fire and she saw stars in front of her eyes as she flooded Ryan's groin with her juices and orgasmed, her mother whispering crudity's in her ear. At last, she sat slumped on his cock as her body started to regain some sense of normality and her heartbeat slowed.

Eleanor stood by the side of the bed, both her children watching as she slowly unbuttoned the front of her blouse and cast it aside, quickly followed by her bra. Jemma was amazed at the size of her mother's nipples which were by now erect with arousal and anticipation, she had been afraid and to be honest, slightly repulsed when her mum had suggested it, but now, sat on her brother's hips with his cock buried deep in her fanny, the sight of her mother's nipples and breasts had her hand instinctively reaching out to touch her.

As her daughter's hand began its exploratory journey over and around her small tit's she unfastened and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor as her hand went inside her panties and she touched herself. Jemma finding it highly erotic as her mother fingered herself and groaned with pleasure as she rubbed at the erect and sensitive nipples, her eyes closing as she tilted her head to one side and enjoyed the exquisite pleasure.

Finally, she discarded her panties and climbed onto the bed, joining her son and daughter as she straddled Ryan's face and then lowering herself until she felt her fanny touch his mouth, his tongue immediately licking at her slit. Ryan could smell her perfume and her sex, her juices already flowing as she had watched her daughter fuck her son. He heard her cry out as his tongue pierced her cunt and he raised his head to get it deeper inside her.

The sight of Ryan licking her mother's cunt soon had Jemma becoming aroused again, especially as her mum reached out and fondled her tit's once more, 'Slowly Jemma, keep him nice and hard,' she prompted as Jemma once more started sliding up and down his shaft.

Never, before her mother's suggestion, had Jemma considered what it may be like to touch or be touched by another woman, she knew she was not gay, she adored a man's cock inside her and so the thought had never entered her head. Together with Ryan, they had watched porn films, sometimes one man pleasuring two women who would touch each other, but even that had never given her an inkling that she may enjoy the prospect of another woman's body.

Leaning forward and supporting herself on one outstretched arm, she tentatively reached out and slid the index finger of her other hand along her mother's slit as she continued to slide up and down Ryan's cock, watching as her mother's eyes sprang open in surprise and then filled with desire. Eleanor raised herself from her son's mouth momentarily as her daughter's fingers explored her by now plump labia and then slipped inside her.

The look on her mother's face spurred Jemma onwards, never before had she seen that look of desire and arousal on a woman's face as she began to ram her fingers into her mother's cunt, Eleanor looking slack-jawed, her eyes unseeing as she suddenly climaxed and a flood of juices soaked her sons face. Jemma kept up the pressure as her mother twitched and shook, swearing out loudly as she lowered herself to her son's face once more and experienced both his tongue and her daughter's fingers inside her twat.

It was too much for Jemma and definitely too much for Ryan, despite his bonds, he rammed his cock into his sister while his tongue licked at anything that came within range as it moved between her arse, fanny and clit. And then his cock exploded as large globules of cum spurted from its head causing Jemma to climax once more.

Jemma and Eleanor lay one on either side of him as they rested before his mother turned on her side, resting her head on her crooked elbow, 'Jemma and I have decided to share you' she began 'So you can either comply, or you may find yourself waking up each day, tied to the bed' she finished with a smirk.

Now it was Jemma who turned to face him, 'I get to have you one night and then the next night its mum's turn, and if you're a very good boy, we might let you join us on the third night.'

The look she gave her mother speaking volumes, having now been touched by another woman, she was determined that it would happen again, with or without her brother.

With a mischievous look at each other and giggling like two schoolgirls, they slid down the bed and then Ryan felt two sets of lips and two tongues as they began at the base of his shaft, working their way upwards as he became hard again until they met at its tip and then a warm mouth enveloped it's by now, plump head. He raised his head to peer along his body, watching as Jemma's head bobbed up and down as she sucked at his cock, his mother's hand pulling the skin-tight as she tossed him off and cradled his sack.

They kept his aroused, Eleanor swapping places with Jemma as she took her turn at sucking his manhood while his sister aroused her mother's nipples once more before sinking several fingers into her gaping gash and frigging her. Eleanor was hot and ripe as Jemma urged her, 'Your turn mum, fuck him, tell me what it feels like to have your sons' cock inside her cunt.'

His mother straddled his hips, lowering herself onto his hard-throbbing flesh as she cried out, Jemma kneeling behind her as she twisted her mother's nipples and helped her move up and down on Ryan's shaft. It did not take either of them long before he had jetted hot cream into his mother's pussy or before she had screamed blue murder as she climaxed, the finger up her arse courtesy of her daughter.

It was late afternoon when all three, thoroughly sated collapsed in a heap and Ryan was released, he was knackered, wondering if his cock would ever work again while both women felt slightly tender and raw. They couldn't be bothered getting dressed, simply bringing some food and wine into the wreckage that was a bedroom and then slightly later, all three fell asleep, their bodies entwined and with Jemma getting her wish at last, as she curled up and slept next to her brother.

When he awoke the next morning, he carefully disentangled himself from the two women sprawled across the bed, gazing lovingly at their naked bodies as he pulled on a pair of shorts and quietly left the bedroom. Making himself a brew, he wandered out onto the terrace and pulled up a chair as he sat and contemplated what had taken place the previous day. Was he going to stick to the former dictum he wondered, a satisfied smile quickly cracking his face, 'Was he hell as like'?

What could any young man of his age wish for, two beautiful women, one young and one mature, happy to satisfy his needs either singularly or together, though, satisfying two women at once was a bloody sight harder than he had expected, you didn't get much time to recover before one of them was on you again!

The rest of their holiday was the best he could ever remember as they explored each other's bodies, now it was out in the open, there was no need for sneaking about or even limiting their activities to evenings and nights. They spent most of the time naked, copulating whenever the urge took them and his mother and Jemma happy to share him, though the threesomes seemed to take place more often than he had anticipated.

The times he managed to get a rest where he found, still draining, it appeared that Jemma had suddenly discovered an appetite for female flesh and she and Eleanor would try to give him a break as they performed with each other, the trouble was it was so arousing that invariably, he ended up joining in.

As they flew home at the end of their break Ryan wondered what the future would hold, another couple of months and he would be going off to University, it was near enough that he could come home some weekends or his mum and sister could drive over.

With his newfound confidence, he also wondered if some of the mature women around town, in particular, some of his mother's friends may be open to some extracurricular sex. He reclined his seat and closed his eyes as he planned for the future, suddenly feeling a hand on his thigh as his mother whispered to him, 'What's this 'mile high club' I've heard people talk about?' A mischievous smile on her face.

**************************************************