All Comments on 'Seducing Mom'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Hot story not very realistic but this is DocWords' universe and every once in awhile he honors us with a peek inside his naughty creative mind to share an erotic fantasy. This was one of those 5 star moments! Thank you, Doc!

If Doc insists on not continuing this fine story line, I can think of a handful of Literoica's naughty minded finest who could do it justice. If they are on my elite follow list fine otherwise darn! Anyway you, Doc, could give a nod or honorable mention in either your Bio update or intro to future offerings? Since I am just a reader I'm not sure of the proper edicate in recognizing other writers works. I will be watching the new IT listing to see if anyone else decides to pick up the thread.

Thanks for sharing this hot little one off with us your fans.

Cheers

SAGE

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! Will be very interested to see if someone takes you up on your offer to continue the story. Five stars and a favorite point!

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 3 years ago

The number of times Mom needs cum is ridiculous, especially when you set up that the craving is once every four days at the beginning of the story.

The matter of fact acceptance of Incest by everyone makes the taboo less exciting for me. Part of the thrill in annIncest Story is in people going past the norms of society. The forbidden is naughty and exciting.

The sex was tender and loving. Kudos. The explanations of safer practices, the need for contraception was good, and unusual for literotica! Kudos!

Why do you mention, Rob (Jean’s Husband) at the end, when you don’t talk about him in the story at all? If Connie is sharing her son, is Jean sharing her husband?

Connie’s oversexed need to drink cum MIGHT drive away her husband from their relationship. But he would need to be a jerk to give up being a father to his son and daughter.

Well done. You write well. I will check out other stories.

JuicyPussyLoverJuicyPussyLoverabout 3 years ago

Great story line, but how can you leave others hanging like you did? If no one else minds, I’d like to pick up the next chapter.

bucco40bucco40about 3 years ago

Too bad you don't want to continue. This is a good story with a lot of opportunities to be a great story.

JuicyPussyLoverJuicyPussyLoverabout 3 years ago

Loved the story line, but can’t figure out how an author quits when the story gets interesting. I will take a stab at picking it up. Let me know how I do.....

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 3 years ago

it started out ok, but then it turned into statistics and a sex ed lecture at one point. There really wasn't much character building or story originality. It tried to do too much with too little content. Maybe if you'd just stuck to the sex and left out the lecture, it was weird having the out of control cum slut lecture her kids about safe sex while in the middle of a threesome with them. In any case, it was an off-putting read for me.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Solid story but a couple things keep me from awarding it a 5. There's no real explanation/lead-in for the siblings relationship. It isn't vital but I felt we were jumping into something without understanding how we go there. Once the mother was contemplating crossing the line, I would have liked to know more of the internal struggle going on within her mind, maybe draw it out more than you did. Especially important as you led us readers from a moment of indecision to full on 3 way incest in mere minutes. Little took quick for me. As always, your narrative/prose was well done. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Blow Jobs

MEH! The only place I want my dick and cum is in a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don´t give up the movie rights .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome start. Wish you had plans to continue it.

homerjayhomerjayabout 3 years ago

You hooked me with the mother's comparison to Lynn Collins in John Carter. Underrated movie IMO. Lynn is fucking gorgeous in that movie.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

****Good read hot sex well written what more can you ask for? Thanks for for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful buildup and the sex was very realistic. A brother, sister, and mother is a delightful trinity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

read a lot of your stories keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Blow jobs

MEH! I only want my dick and cum in one place, in a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave 5 stars but I’d drop that to one if there’s not a sequel.

Very well written!

Bill S

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking wonderful, what would I not give to suck and fuck this mother and daughter and mums sister. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way and the more I get the more I want, love getting drunk on cunt juice. Cunt crazed fucker Lanc’s UK.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years agoAuthor

Lanc - I appreciate your enthusiasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story how it became a threesome with horny mother and her 2 children but you need to finish this and not let someone else muck it up!!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WomanlickingpleaserWomanlickingpleaserover 1 year ago

Yes, please continue this a bit more, He can fuck them all, they in turn can eat a cream pie and all are pleasured and nourished!

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiover 1 year ago

As long as Rob doesn't get to do mom or sis, I'd love to see it expanded on... (I'm greedy, I don't like sharing!)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Kind of dumb, and the mom goes from resistant to fully invested over literally nothing.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Another part would be ok to see if it's done correctly as far as sharing everything with the aunt I don't think she should be involved with what is going on between the mom daughter and son your focus point is them 3 bring the aunt into the mix you change the focus point which is would ruin the chance of a 2nd part being done correctly

DocWordsDocWords10 months agoAuthor

Dear Mfkndragon,

What does your comment even say?

johnstang2johnstang25 months ago

Hmm second or third story I read of your where there is only second or third base material but no home runs. I think I will nick name you the "NO Home Run Writer". A teaser with no follow thru. Not boyfriend or girlfriend material.

johnstang2johnstang25 months ago

I get Mfkndragon. If you do a second part it should contain a home run, Not this second and third base stuff. The objective of sex is for procreation which means home runs, fucking. That has been lacking in the last three stories I read of yours. It stops during the seduction phase. Oral sex is not really sex but oral stimuli leading to the main objective of seduction which is fucking and cumming inside to get them pregnant. All else is just foreplay and not true sex. Lovemaking is completely different though. How old are you? It sounds like you are relatively young with hardly any experience in this area.

DocWordsDocWords5 months agoAuthor

Since I write the stories, I have the freedom to decide what goes in them. I’m sorry you don’t approve. There is, however, a simple fix. Don’t read them. Thanks for your opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...