Seducing Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure?" she asked.

"I'm sure, mom," he replied.

She turned and looked at her daughter. "You two set me up, didn't you?"

"Well...you might say that," Janet replied.

She turned back to her son. "Are the back and groin injuries real?"

He grinned. "Nope."

"What has your Aunt told you?"

"You need cum every four days."

"It's genetic we think. My mother and her sisters had it too. It's not every four days though. By the fourth day we begin withdrawal. It has to be oral. The more often the better. I enjoy all kinds of sex but the cum swallowing is what my need really is. Janet, have you tasted cum?"

"No."

"If it's genetic, it starts right after your first taste. My need is what drove your father away. I wore him out."

"Mom, you can have my cum anytime you want it," her son told her.

"You may regret that offer, but for now I'm going to take you up on it."

"Just oral?"

"I'll give you any part of me you want, but I'd prefer you finish in my mouth. Have you two been doing things?"

"No, but I promised to eat her tomorrow."

"You like eating pussy?" his mother asked.

"I really do," he replied.

"Me too. How about you Janet?"

"No idea. I've never given or received," her daughter replied.

"Let me finish my snack and I'll eat you," her mother offered.

"Deal. You don't mind if I watch do you? I want to see how to give a blowjob."

"Not at all. We need to keep this between the four of us."

"Four?" Danny asked.

"Aunt Jean's gonna want in on this too. We share pretty much everything. If that's acceptable to you two, of course."

"I'm going to have three women to service?"

"Don't think you can handle it?" his mother asked.

"I'll give it my best shot."

"How often do you jerk off?"

"Three, sometimes four times a day."

"Good, but from here on out if you jack off it goes into one of our mouths."

"I'm gonna have a rough life," he said, grinning.

"It could be. If you need a day off, you need to say so."

"Somehow, I can't imagine that."

"Well, let's look at it. I'll be wanting to suck you at least three times a day. Janet, if she's got the gene will be at least daily, for now. Aunt Jean will want two loads about every three days. That falls just short of six loads a day, or forty times a week. That's a tall order even for a nineteen-year-old."

"Mom, do your worst. If I need a day off, I'll let you know."

"Enough talk. I want my cum."

She took him into her mouth as she fondled his balls. As she went fully down on him, he could feel her tongue teasing his sack. Just using her mouth, she had him close very quickly, but edged him several times. When he came, she opened her mouth, resting his cock on her tongue, and using her hand pumped his entire load into her mouth. She closed her eyes and sighed as she swallowed.

"Delicious. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

She had continued stroking with her hand. There was another drop of cum on the tip. "Taste?" she asked her daughter. Janet leaned forward and licked the cum from the tip of his cock. She savored it for a moment before swallowing.

"Very salty, but I really like it. When will I know if I've got the craving?"

"Probably within the hour. You'll be wanting more. Now take off those pants and both of you come to my bed. There's more room for a threesome."

All three went to their mother's room. Danny climbed on the bed as he watched his mother and sister undress each other. He had seen both in various states of undress but never fully nude. Their bodies were gorgeous. His mom was heavier, but still as hot as anyone he had ever seen. Janet seemed a bit nervous as she climbed in the bed.

"Danny, you take the top. I'll get her bottom half going," their mother said, smiling.

When Danny's tongue stroked his sister's nipple she sighed. "Oh God, I never imagined this."

Just then her mother drew her tongue the length of her daughter's pussy. Janet gasped and pushed her brother's head out of the way so she could see. Her knees seemed to reflexively draw up and part. Danny turned his head to watch. The moment he saw his mother licking his sister's bald pussy he was rock hard. She looked up and smiled at her children.

"Do you like it?" she asked her daughter.

"It's amazing, mom."

"Can I put fingers in?"

Janet grinned. "You have full access."

When her mother's fingers slid inside her pussy Janet gasped again. With the tongue and lips working on the outside and two fingers expertly exploring inside, Janet was in heaven. She felt another finger teasing her asshole and then slip just inside the puckered hole. She froze.

"Careful Mom, that's virgin territory."

The finger in her ass began moving in and out slowly and a little further each time. Her mother's tongue seemed to be everywhere except her clit. Janet's hips moved trying to connect her mother's tongue to her swollen clit. Her mother expertly continued to tease everywhere else. When she felt her clit being sucked into her mother's mouth, and attacked by the warm wet tongue, she arched and exploded.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhh!" she cried, as she shuddered with the orgasm.

In a moment Janet collapsed on the bed. The fingers were all still moving slowly, as were the lips and tongue, but her sensitive clit had been abandoned. Slowly her mother raised off the bed and kissed her on the lips. Connie turned and gave her son an open mouth kiss so he could taste his sister's pussy, then lay down between them. Both turned toward her and held her.

Janet and Danny laughed when their fingers met reaching for their mother's pussy. "Let's eat her together," Danny suggested.

They kissed and explored their mother's exquisite body, spending a long time on her breasts before moving lower. She pulled her legs up and out to allow room for both between them. Janet watched her brother licking and teasing their mother's pussy before joining him. Each put a finger inside her at the same time. Janet began rubbing her mother's g-spot with two fingers as Danny moved his finger deep into his mother's ass. Their tongues worked together to touch her everywhere and repeatedly licked both sides of her clit at the same time. Her pelvis moved with them as she watched her son and daughter pleasure her.

It didn't take long for her to cum. Her arms flew out and grasped the sheets and her legs trembled. "Ahhhhhh, oh, oh, ahhhhhhh," she moaned loudly. In a moment she pushed their heads away. "It's too sensitive. Let me rest a minute."

Danny and his sister shared a pussy covered, open mouth kiss before crawling back up beside her.

"Janet, how about I teach you to do a world class blowjob?" her mother asked.

"I'd like that," she replied.

"Let's take a short break and grab something to drink first. It helps when you're well hydrated."

Everyone went to the kitchen and had a snack and some liquids. While sitting at the table, Connie began with the basics.

"There are some basic rules that I try to follow with any lovemaking, regardless of gender. One, take your time. Two, make your partner feel like they're being worshipped. You want them to feel like their cock, or pussy, if it's a woman, is the center of your universe. Three, make eye contact. Four, don't sit on your hands. If you aren't using then on the cock, or pussy, explore with them. Have you watched porn blowjobs?" she asked her daughter.

"Yeah, several."

"Have you seen the ones where it sounds like a plunger in the toilet?"

"Yeah, that made me laugh."

"It may be popular in porn, but your partner won't likely think so. Most of them would much rather hear how wonderful you think their cock is. People are into lots of different things. I suspect I've tried most of it."

"Are there things you specifically don't like?" her son asked.

"I'm not a fan of S&M. If it causes pain or leaves marks, leave me out of it. Bondage can be fun, but I need to really trust someone before I'll do that. Domination is the same way."

"Mom, where have you been getting your cum?" Janet asked.

"We're getting a bit away from our original topic now, aren't we? From your father until he left. I've dated some, but I really have no desire for a long-term relationship. I have a couple of friends I visit sometimes but I usually get my cum second hand from Aunt Jean."

"Where does she get it?" Danny asked.

"That isn't for me to say. You'll have to talk to her." Connie looked at her son. "Ready for that blowjob now?"

Danny stood showing them his hard cock. "Where to?"

"How about the couch?" his mother replied.

Danny walked to the couch and picked a spot in the middle. He sat with his butt right on the edge, his knees apart, and his cock pointing skyward. His mother knelt between his legs with his sister kneeling off to the side, where she could see everything.

"I like to start with my hand. It gives me a chance to look things over before I actually commit. If they smell like they haven't showered in a month, they probably haven't. There's a big difference between a simple sweaty odor and a dirty crotch. I don't suck dirty dicks. Look at the pre-cum. It should be clear. If it's milky or colored, they've probably got an STD. Look for sores or scarring from previous sores. Never, put a cock with open sores in your mouth. If there are scars, don't be afraid to ask about herpes. Put a rubber on it if you decide to go for it."

"I thought it could only be spread if there were sores," her daughter said.

"Nope, there can be viral shedding even without sores. Protect yourself. Unprotected sex with anyone is risky. It's your responsibility to protect yourself from both pregnancy and disease."

"One of the guys I used to hang with was notorious for telling girls he was sterile. He's got two baby mamas now," Danny added.

"So, if you're satisfied with your screening you can move on. Stroking gets them hard pretty quickly." As she described something she also demonstrated. "If I need spit, I do it in my hand. I like to use their pre-cum if I can. The head is by far the most sensitive area with the corona and frenulum being the hotspots. I'll demonstrate how I approach them as we go along. I also like playing with balls. Sucking on balls doesn't do a thing for me but some guys like it. Try it and see how they respond. Watch them as you play. See what their responses are. My first touch of the tongue is often a lick from the base to the tip then a swirl or three around the head. Vary things. Spice it up. Don't be predictable. That goes for both of you. Even great sex, if it's done the same way every time, gets boring. Enough sermonizing. I can't talk with a cock in my mouth. Watch what I do. Feel free to join in or take over. When he cums we'll share it."

Connie let go of her son's cock with her hands and used only her mouth and tongue. She teased the head and frenulum repeatedly. At times she used long licks along the shaft and at other times short ones. She used her lips at times to nibble and occasionally her teeth. She never took her eyes off her son's face. She was reading his reactions to what she was doing.

Janet watched everything and soon her hand was caressing the inside of her brother's upper thigh. She could tell he was enjoying it by his reactions. Her hand gradually went to massaging his balls. So far, her mother had only taken his head into her mouth. His mother began a slow bobbing motion and gradually took him most of the way in. Connie could tell her son was getting close and backed off to let him calm.

Janet tapped her mother to let her know she wanted to try. Connie pulled off and Janet leaned in taking his head into her mouth. This was the first time a cock had ever been there. She liked the sensation and soon began the bob as her mother had done. Her brother got close again and she eased off. Mother and daughter shared teasing the shaft with their mouths for a few minutes.

"Watch," her mother told her.

Connie took the head in her mouth then used her lips to pull herself farther down the shaft. When almost at the base, she pulled off. Janet tried it and after some trial and error managed to do the same thing. Danny was very close now.

"Finish now or keep going?" Connie asked her son.

He exploded in his sister's mouth before he had a chance to reply. Janet was surprised when he came. She had been concentrating on what she was doing and had overlooked the signs. She managed to keep most of it in her mouth but swallowed reflexively and much went down her throat. When she pulled off, she turned to her mother to speak. Connie licked the cum from her daughter's lips, then used her tongue to gather what was still in her daughter's mouth. Both used their tongues to clean off what remained on his cock.

"That seemed like more than a teaspoonful," Janet said.

"It often seems that way. Measure it sometime," her mother replied. "How did you like giving your first blowjob?"

"I liked it. I like the cum too, but I wasn't craving it."

"Hopefully, you won't. It can be problematic at times."

"Critique time, Danny," his sister said.

"I haven't had enough BJs to consider myself a connoisseur, but it was wonderful. Yours too, mom."

"Thanks," his mother replied, smiling.

"So, you won't mind if I practice on you? I want to get as good as mom."

"Give me thirty minutes to recover then knock yourself out."

"I was thinking more like tomorrow. I could use some sleep," Janet replied.

"I suspect we all could use a shower and a good night sleep," their mother suggested.

They all showered, then after goodnight kisses went to their rooms. Connie called her sister on the phone.

"How are you doing?" Jean asked.

"I'm good. Why did you tell Danny and Janet about our situation?"

"I told Janet. If Danny knows she must have told him."

"They seduced me tonight."

"Connie, I know you. That wouldn't have taken much."

"It didn't," she laughed.

"What's his cock like?" Jean asked.

"Very nice. About six and a half or seven with a good girth."

"Are you going to share with your favorite sister?"

"You're my only sister," Connie replied.

"I know. Are you going to share?"

"You know I will."

"So, what have you done so far?"

"Everyone's eaten everyone, just oral so far."

"Were Danny and Janet doing each other already?"

"No, but it was just a matter of time."

"Does Janet have the gene?"

"Too early to tell, I guess. She's fine so far."

"When can I come over?"

"There's a blizzard outside."

"And I drive a four-wheel drive Jeep. I don't care."

Connie laughed. "Horny bitch."

"When?"

"Whenever you want, I suppose."

"Lunchtime tomorrow then?" her sister asked.

"Just use your head with the storm. Don't kill yourself."

"I'll see you tomorrow," Jean replied, ending the call.

To the readers:

I know there is plenty of opportunity to continue this story, but I'd rather keep it as a single chapter. If someone wants to continue it - you have my blessing. Let me know. I'd enjoy seeing what you come up with. Thanks for reading my work.

DocWords

Danny - son

Janet - daughter

Connie - mom

Jean - mom's sister

Rob - Jean's husband

12