All Comments on 'Seducing Mom Ch. 05'

by bamaguy64

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ok

it was ok..Dom/Sub is not my thing..wished you warned me their was this sort of stuff in this story

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 14 years ago
Okay it's getting really dumb now

Chapter 4, was hot as hell. Chapter 5 was hot, then it started getting redundant with the constant sex, then you hit S&M and that kind of turned me on, but then started getting boring, but once you got to the point they glued tits on him, that was it for me: I stopped reading and jumped to vote. I am so done with this series no matter if the following chapters are as hot as chapter 4.

fickfroschfickfroschover 14 years ago
only a good start...

It started good and ran below zero.

It doesn't match to the rets.

bane469bane469over 14 years ago
Very Nice

Love your writing. Glad you found a site where you can express such things. I am on here as bane469.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Dissapointment.

I absolutely loved the first four chapters. I especially loved when you started on that master/slave thing, which you went away from again, but that was okay.

This chapter started okay aswell but then...

I was utterly dissapointed when you started on than femdom-tranny thing.

Had it been in the story from the beginning, that would have been fine.

I wouldn't have read it, but hey, each to their own.

But to take such a great story and then molest it with something so far off the track it had been running along, that was just horrid

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Boo!

You fucked this story up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's a trap.

I really enjoyed the first parts of the story very much. The crossdressing ruined it for me. Sorry, just not into that, please list it in the appropriate category in the future.

TakashiTakashiover 14 years ago
Hilarious

I'm not a fan of that kind of thing, but I can appreciate someone that is willing to turn a mother/son incest story into one. That takes a bold sense of humor. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The fem-domme, crossdressing and feminization of Joe completely ruined this story. HUGE TURN OFF after how the first 4 chapters progressed. In this chapter Joe Should have dominated his mother and aunt for having sex without his permission. He told his mother she was to have sex with no one but him in earlier chapters a couple times. Joe should have put them in their places for betraying him like that instead they turn him into a fucking sissy boy. I tried skipping over it thinking maybe Joe would take control but that crap lasted right to the end of the chapter. Sarah and Mary should be whipped with a belt till they pass out for what they did in this chapter. A note at the beginning of the chapter warning readers about the change of direction should have been provided and this chapter should have been in a different section than incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
disappointing

i completely agree with the comment 10/16/10 .The previous 4 chapters were brilliant then you had to ruin it with this 5th chapter,SUCH A LET DOWN

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Turn off

This was such a get story in the begirning, but you totally srewed up the whole thing up with this chapter. HUGE turn off not really sure if I even want to read the rest

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I get the Mom's and Aunt's point but I thought this was a little extreme...

Extreme and way out! I did not enjoy reading it much. It's your story but I did not care for it. I just wanted you to know. Pointless in a way, to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dumb

This part was stupid. I don't care how much he wanted his mom and aunt, what they did was dumb and I would have told them no chance. If they are that fucked up, then say goodbye because that shit isn't going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Switch from nowhere? Really?

Sorry, but going from a Dominate personality to meek accepting submission? Going along so easily? Don't buy it and a real turn off. If you had *something* in the story of them convincing him perhaps I could buy his switch.

But just "okay" and going along? Nah. This chapter is regretfully a very bad one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Writer takes in up the ass

Just how do you think anyone could possibly believe this you're either a woman who hates men or some kind of candy assed pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
prob the worst chapter

so far this fetish has been really retarded and over used in this chapter of reverse dom

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Who Doms Whom?

Does Mary hide behind Sarah? If so, in the interest of honesty, she should have let him know. If I were him, I would tell them to fuck themselves. This chapter sucked.

gfrhgfrhover 4 years ago
You lost it on this chapter.

Sorry, but I hated this chapter because I'm not bi or a switch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Women have a place

What the fuck were you thinking what you wrote in this chapter is going to let women think that they higher than a man women were put on this Earth to serve men not the other way around

Aussie1951Aussie1951over 3 years ago
Bloody hell

What were you thinking, you virtually fucked this story up with this shit. ⭐️

JobewonJobewonover 1 year ago

I didn’t give this story a score I won’t knock someone’s imagination in that way. This chapter is awful. He told his mother what he wanted an she agreed to it they later changed the game but it was agreed upon. They didn’t offer him an option. He never tortured his mom yet they were doing things to him without prior consent. And the cross dressing is just wrong. This was a really good story till this chapter. I hope it gets better again.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

The author has done some rresearch on Dom/sub relationship. The twist in this story was the "switch" of Joe. This is useful for an inexperienced Dom. The Dom should know both sides of the lifestyle. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous