All Comments on 'Seducing Mom Ch. 11'

by bamaguy64

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boring - ZZZZZZZZ - Boring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what boring to some is good to others

great read as all your stories.keep writing and thanks for your time in writing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do all your readers a favor...

...get an editor/proof-reader!

While the storyline is good, all the grammatical errors, syntax, mispelled words, words left out, etc., make this story damned hard to read!

EXAMPLES:

'ME' is spelled with an 'm' and an 'e', NOT with an 'm' and a 'y'. This particular error crops up literally HUNDREDS of times throughout the course of this story!

"1-1" What is this? Some kind of code? There are a LOT of English speakers out there who will not understand that you are using your own form of shorthand to say "one-on-one".

Quit making up words! If you don't know the word you are looking for, invest in a dictionary! There is no such word as "builded"! There is however, the word "built".

thor50thor50over 13 years ago
Very good.

I've read all 11 chapters. I thoroughly enjoyed most of the story, and the few parts I didn't like so much were still good. People's tastes vary. It seems to me that you took the criticism well, and used it to help fashion future chapters.

As for the English problems, use a proofreader if you want, or simply don't worry about it. I don't think anyone who can read English will have a problem following the story. A few times, I had to look twice, but so what? When I buy novels, sometimes I need to back up and figure something out by context. I can sure do that, when reading a story for free.

I imagine this storyline is just about played out, but I'm not the creative author who is presenting it. I'll check back, in case there's more.

I certainly hope you continue offering your talents. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

I enjoyed the complete story. Please continue and complete the story line. Again wonderful story.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
This Sucks!!!

There are three chapters in this story that suck and this is one of them. Sarah, after assfucking Joe with his mom participating made the comment "well, I guess u won't be objectifying your mother again". So, what is she doing to him? And, the mothers and Cindy and Sarah got off easily after manipulating Joe and Sue. Hell, they could have had everything but the house by telling them all, including the pompous Lady J, to fuck themselves and walk out with their self respect. Hated these three chapters and gave them a 1 each.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

All the pieces have cometogether. From Joe's point of view, sexis sex, and love is love. Love with sex is the best.

If I were Joe, I would be wondering who really loved me for me, who loved me only for sex, and who lovedme for what they couldget out of the deal. The prior knowledge and actions of Mary (Jor's mother) and Kathy (Sue'smother)toward and with Joe surprised me, mostly in a good way but not completely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous