Seducing Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers

We were both well beyond shocked to say the least! After several "Oh my God(s)!!!" and "Oh Fucks!!!", we talked. The talked went on until after sunset. We wrote over a dozen more questions after much discussion on each one. We decided between us that we felt betrayed and we wanted answers, right then! We decided to go the main lodge and find our mothers. We needed then now, to explain this to us! When we got there, they were gone. When we looked out in the parking lot, we noticed that all the cars were gone, including mine! We were too upset to eat, so we went back to the cabin.

At first our anger and hurt was directed at our mothers and the other ladies. Then we began accusing each other of plotting this out. Then came the name calling and demeaning each other. Finally, Sue and I were in a full-blown argument! Although it never got close to physical, we were viscous with each other. After yelling at each other for a while, the night man came to ask if everything was OK and tell us that we needed to be quieter, since we were disturbing our neighbors.

As Sue went upstairs, the night man spoke to me. "Young man, you aren't going to win this one, and tonight is a loner for you. You probably should plan on sleeping on the couch or in another bed...By any chance do you fish?"

"I love fishing, but all my stuff is in that room!" I replied as I pointed toward the master bedroom.

He answered, "Well, I think our guide can fix you up for the night with our poles, bait, tackle, and whatever. If you bring your boat to the marina, I will get him to fuel your boat and rig your rods while you get something to eat or take out."

"OK, sure, thank you." I replied as I headed for the boat behind him. He got in his cart and headed for the marina. I was almost down to the boat and realized I had nothing to drink, so I went back inside and looked around. Everything was gone! Earlier there was an open bottle of red wine on the counter and a couple of beers in the refrigerator, but they were gone. Sue must have got them. I thought for a moment and decided to check out the other bedrooms. I went to mom and Sarah's room and in the closet there was a cooler with ice packs, a six-pack of beer, an open bottle of tequila, and a note from Sarah that read, "I figured you might want a drink. This is our tequila bottle. Please save some so we can do our shots later this week. Sarah" I grabbed the cooler and went down to the boat. When I untied the moorings, started the engine, and turned toward the marina, I noticed lights coming on and a couple of men coming out.

As I drove up they grabbed the boat and the older man said, "So you want to do some night fishing. Well, tonight ought to be good. We have a front skirting us for tonight that won't be in until later tomorrow. Anyway, he's (he pointed at the younger man) got a few poles, some bait, and rigs to load up for you. Come on inside and we'll go over the map." I followed him in and he pulled out a map of the lake showed me where we were and where I should go fishing. Then he took me out and pointed out the lights to follow, and we went over the boat. His main concerns were that I should wear a lifejacket at all times at night, and to not kill the main battery. He indicated that the lights would be OK all night, but the spotlight, depth/fish finder, live well, and radio would kill the battery if I ran them too long without cranking up the motor. I thanked them both and headed out. I headed around a peninsula, past a point and turned slightly, around an island, and into a cove with a steep drop-off.

I found the spot, lots of activity on the depth/fish finder! I anchored and started hooking bait and throwing lines out. Soon I was into some good crappie action. I decided to fill the basket and just throw it over the side. After I caught about ten nice crappies, things slowed down. I settled down and had a couple of swigs of tequila with a beer. A bit later I pulled the anchors and moved a bit to deeper water before dropping anchor again. I dropped one bigger rod this time and fished the bottom. Nothing hit, so I had another couple of beers and more tequila. I thought about the argument Sue and I had earlier as I noticed lightning way off in the distance, but the sky overhead was clear. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

I was abruptly awaked by a close and loud crack of thunder. I jumped and looked around as I cranked the engine. To the east, I could just see the sun coming over the horizon with a blanket of clouds almost blocking it out; but to the west there were thick, dark storm clouds, yet the water was calm and it was eerily quiet. I quickly started tying everything down or storing it. I got to the fish basket and all but one were still alive. I dumped them, stowed the basket, pulled the anchors and decided to try to race back. The water was calm coming out of the cove, but when I got around the island the cold wind suddenly hit and the water became very choppy and rough. I slowed a bit and looked to the west. That's when I saw the wall of rain heading my way. There was no one else out on the lake. Then I heard something and cut the motor back—it was the tornado siren! "OH FUCK!" I muttered. I turned on the radio and went to the weather band. There were storms and warnings all over the place!

Fortunately, it was a big, stable, and powerful boat; so I decided to head back to the east and find a place to hold up until the storm passed. Was watching both shores looking for a place to beach the boat and let this thing pass. I went past my cove and continued looking around. Then I saw a bridge over the mouth of a creek that fed into the lake. I headed for it at top speed as the large raindrops began falling. I slowed as I approached the bridge. I found a spot under the bridge to beach the boat as the first wave of heavy rain hit me. I got drenched and cold immediately. Once I beached the boat, I cut the motor and all power, dropped and tied off the stern anchor, grabbed the bow anchor and line, and tied it off to a column. Then I got up under the bridge and noticed I was still in my lifejacket. I looked out over the lake as the hail hit then the cold wind. Then the sirens started again and after a few moments I heard the familiar rumble. Moments later, I spotted a waterspout out on the main lake. It was moving erratically as the wind picked up around me. It just followed the main part of the lake. I got up further in the bridge as grabbed a hold of a beam as it got within 300-400 yards, before moving on down the lake.

The storm eased up considerably after about 30-45 minutes, so I decided to try and head back. It took some effort to get that big boat off the beach. I pulled the stern anchor and used a paddle to get free of the bridge. Then I started the engine and raced back. I was soaking wet, cold, hungry and tired. I knew from the maps that the man showed me that I had about 3-4 miles to get back from the cove and I had gone about another mile or so before I found the bridge. I quickly started shivering as I retraced my route back. When I rounded the island and turned to stay in the main channel of the lake, I saw a large pontoon boat in the distance with people waving. They sounded their horn and I replied with mine. As approached and slowed, I could make out all the ladies in disposable ponchos. The older man from earlier that morning had a full rain suit on, and yelled out jokingly. "Ahoy Captain!"

I replied, "Ahoy Captain! It's been one hell of a morning out here!" Before we even had the boats secure together, Sue jumped over and gave me a tight hug.

After a few moments, she whispered, "I'm so glad to see you OK. I love you so much and I'm really sorry for what I said and did last night! Oh you're cold!"

I whispered back, "It's good to see you. I love you to baby, and I'm sorry for the things I said. I didn't mean any of them!"

Then the old man said, in a loud voice. "Alright you two, we can have the reunion when we all get back. We've got another, bigger wave headed this way in the next half hour or so. We need to head back NOW!" Mom reached out and patted my head as we pushed away. He then said, "Follow me in!" He powered up, turned about, and gunned his engines on the choppy waters. I threw my throttle forward and followed ahead of his wake. As he told us, there was indeed another line of thick dark clouds approaching and the wind forced us to slow a bit as we made our way back through heavier rain. As we approached the marina, he slowed and motioned me alongside. He yelled out, "go to the yellow buoy. I'm going to the red one." He tossed me a short mooring line with snaps on each end, I had Sue take the wheel and ease toward the yellow buoy. I snapped the mooring to the bow and grabbed for the buoy to attach the line. Then I told Sue to back us off a bit and when the line tightened against the buoy I told her to cut the engine as I dropped the stern anchor and tied it off. He was mooring the pontoon boat about 100 feet away as we finished, with Cindy at the wheel. As he dropped his anchor a small boat came out and took four of the ladies ashore. Then it went back to their boat and got him and my mom and Sarah. Then it came to us and brought us in. The younger man beached the boat and we went to the main lodge.

I could smell the food as we entered the dining area and I was just famished. One of the hotel staff brought blankets which Sue and mom threw over me as I got something to eat. Sarah had an Irish Coffee made for me as we all sat down at a table as they watched the older guy and I eat. As I warmed up, I told my story, starting from my journey out. Even the old man was impressed, as we heard the tornado sirens again and the resort dropped the metal shades over the large windows outside. The old man finished and left after excusing himself. Then mom said, "We ALL need to talk and as soon as this wave passes. We'll let Joe finish eating and head back to our cabin. They should have prepared it for the storm by now. Plus, I'm sure Joe needs a hot shower!"

I nodded in agreement as I continued eating. Some of them were drinking coffee and snacking on fruit or rolls. When the rain eased up a bit, we shuttled to the cabin. I took a shower when I got there and when I got out I found the familiar black silk robe waiting for me. I put it on and went downstairs where all the ladies were waiting, clad in their black silk robes. As I went to an empty spot on the sofa between mom and Sue, mom offered a glass of wine to everyone, and a toast. "What is said here, stays within us." As we all toasted and sat down, mom went on. "Alright you two, while we've explained Sue's situation to her to settle her down a bit earlier—before the storm the storm, when we all got worried about you Joe—we've not talked at all about Joe's situation." After taking a sip of wine and sighing, she went on. "You two are probably not going to want to hear all that we tell you, but the time has come to tell you EVERYTHING. The events that have occurred since about Sue's birthday this past January has largely been according to Lady J's design. The coven had been without a true houseman for months. Oh we had a couple of houseboys that didn't pan out. And Joe, until you've passed all Lady J's 'tests' and met all the qualifications, you're still a houseboy. Anyway, after going through your school and athletic records, scholastic aptitude and intelligence tests, and seeing you in a few swim meets, Lady J and the coven agreed to begin planning to bring you in after your graduation. Well...one weekend before prom changed things, just a bit!" The women chuckled as mom took another sip of wine before going on. "Sue now knows that you weren't a virgin when you two made love after the prom. I hope we've covered that enough."

Sue replied, "Yes Mary. You, mom, and the other ladies talked sense into me on that. I'm cool with it now." She took my hand and kissed me saying, "It's really OK Joe."

The Kathy said, "Before you go on Mary, I just want to tell you Joe that I wanted to try and get Sue in the coven after her 18th birthday, in a vain effort to try and get her to stay here. While Lady J forbid it, she did allow Cindy, Jenny, and I to be 'intimate' with Sue and show her the pleasures and bonds that come with the touch and intimacy of another woman. That's what we did, and while you knew we did Joe, you didn't know why. Then as your relationship blossomed over the last couple months, we had to change plans again. I don't mean to steal your thunder Mary."

Mom replied, "Not at all Kathy." Then she turned to me and said, "OK Joe, now I'll start with your 'situation'. We, the coven, began plans before your 18th birthday. It was just plans then. Initially, the plan was for you to be seduced by Jane, with Lady J joining in later, similar to last weekend. However, due to many changes—namely our situation, mom's accident and hospitalization, Sue's emergency, and Beth's crisis—we had to change plans several times."

Mom took another sip of wine and finished her glass. She grabbed a bottle and poured another glass, looked me in the eyes and said. "It started on your 18th birthday. Well...as members of the coven, we have access to some other pills... aphrodisiacs. They are compiled of herbs, roots, and other substances from around the world; rhinoceros horn, the aphrodisiac compound in oysters, serotonin from chocolate, yohimbe, tribulus, maca, and other things. The national coven has allowed local covens with physicians to experiment with the combinations over the years, and they have a proven formula; but it's only for members of the coven. It is a violation to use or seel it outside the coven without permission, which Lady J got for you, due to your young age. You see we were curious how you would respond to it at 18. So, Lady J directed me to give it to you on a schedule. It started with just one pill, one day, and became two pills per day after a three-day break. After the first day on break, I noticed you returned to normal. While you were on one pill per day, I noticed that you ah... 'jacked off' more than one night. Oh yeah, I was getting the dirty clothes you'd use to wipe off and clean up afterwards. When you fall asleep, I'd sneak in, find the item, and put it in a ziplock bag. The next morning, I'd drop it off for Elizabeth to analyze at the clinic as directed by Lady J."

Then she took a couple of sips of wine and went on. "Well Joe, when I went to two pills per day, sneaking into your breakfast and dinner, the changes became much more noticeable! I first noticed you watching me A LOT more when I paraded around in my undergarments while fixing dinner. Of course there was the fondling too! Yes, I knew you did it that first time too. When I reported everything to Lady J, she told me to continue with caution. She still wanted her plan, but after you got bold and fondled me the first time. She directed me to start taking a pill per day myself and allow it, but not to let it go all the way just yet. As you recall, by the next weekend you were quite noticeably aroused and horny." She turned to Sue and said, "He REALLY had it bad then Sue. By that next weekend I needed it bad too!"

Sue laughed a bit and said, "It's OK Mary. I understand now."

Then mom looked back at me and said, "Of course you recall that fateful weekend, when I called in that both of us were sick that next Monday...Well, I had been calling Lady J throughout the weekend. Finally that Sunday morning, she told me to go ahead and fuck you good. She wanted me to give in to your every desire for a while. As you remember, and without going into the details, I did just that! I hope you enjoyed that first couple of weeks as much as I did. I mean it was so taboo, yet so fun!"

After a pause, I replied. "Mom it was way beyond fun!"

She nodded and went on, "However...Lady J didn't like the way it was going with the whole slave thing, so I had to put my foot down and I'm glad you agreed. Otherwise, we wouldn't be here now. While Lady J reluctantly allowed me to proceed down that course with you, she wanted it to end quickly. Although it wasn't Lady J's plan, she liked hearing about it too. I was reporting to her daily at that point. Then came your Aunt Sarah, she was in another coven then and after Lady J called, her Lady allowed direct contact between Sarah and Lady J. By the time Sarah arrived for your graduation, she was fully aware of the situation. Lady J's plan was for Sarah to be your first intimate contact with family, then I would be with you during your first visit at the house, as we did. Well...we went ahead and left you two alone for her to 'seduce' you...I'm still wondering about that pink lace bra though!"

After some puzzled looks, mom told the story about how she walked into the kitchen with grandma, saw Sarah's bra hanging off the spice shelf, got pissed, and raced over to get it down before grandma noticed. With some laughter, mom went on. "Just before your graduation, Lady J decided that you should meet Kathy, Cindy, and Jenny..."

Then Kathy said, "Joe, that was NO accident when I came out with two dresses in my hands and just wearing a bra and panties. With Sue's departure, Lady J wanted us to 'turn up the heat' on you as well."

Mom then broke in and said, "And they did. With mom's accident, it was well timed too. Sarah and I got tied up taking care of mom and her affairs. Plus, Lady J thought you and I needed time apart, so Jane helped arrange my work from there. Meanwhile, Kathy, Cindy, Jenny, and even Beth were summoned to keep you 'entertained' and keep an eye on you. Now Beth and her fake crisis, was one of your tests...You see the coven wants to know about the man we bring in. Your solution was one we hadn't thought of and most ingenious! While she is still with mom, Sarah and I are in the process of hiring a nurse to care for her. Then Beth will return to the house. No Joe, Beth doesn't live in those apartments, nor does she have a fiancée. She is one of the live-in members."

After taking another sip of wine, mom went on. "Then there was the weekend you spent with Sarah and I at mom's house...This was another of Lady J's tests." Lady J wanted to know how you would take instruction from women, no matter how absurd or crazy, so that weekend was ALL her plan! Sarah and I resisted at first, and were punished for our resistance...Well, we went along and you know how that went, so we won't revisit it." She took another sip of wine before going on. "Then came Sue's real emergency while Kathy was away. Again, your quick thinking and good nature made me proud!"

Sue grabbed my hand and laid her head on my shoulder as Kathy said, "Yes! I was so happy that you were there." At this point, we all decided it was time for a break. My mind was racing as Sue embraced me for a kiss. We all talked for a few minutes about other things. I went to use the bathroom and when I came back, they all were seating in the living room again.

As I sat down, mom said, "So things were coming together, and with all of us, except for Sue, out of town; Lady J saw an opportunity to put her initial plan into action. Kathy returned from a conference and took Sue to see her grandparents, while Lady J and Jane put things in motion. You went to Jane's house and the initial plan quickly fell into place. Then after the weekend you spent with Jane and Lady J, and after you called Lady J that Sunday night, she 'reeled you in' so to speak. Now, here we are!"

We all decided it was time for a break. Despite the light rain and us wearing our robes, Sue and I went out on the covered deck and talked about things for over an hour. The other ladies left us alone. When we were finished talking about it all, we embraced, kissed and went back inside. The ladies were in the living room and kitchen as we walked in and I announced, "Ladies, we've decided to sign our contracts!"

bamaguy64
bamaguy64
402 Followers