All Comments on 'Seducing Mother's Older Friend'

by marycontrary1162

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

God, I want to be a lesbian. Oh yeah, I'm a guy so it's out of the realm of possibility but I can wish and the interaction of your characters is so lovely. It's a shame they only have a few weeks to have fun because I think Sharon will suffer the most when Mary leaves. Great story and well written.

.

Cheers

wiscman45wiscman45over 2 years ago

This is a wonderful story in the education of how to seduce. I always love slow seduction in stories and writing. You have written a fantastic slow sensual seduction of Sharon by Mary. Mary with Sharon's help can find someone close to seduce together.

ewclark77ewclark77over 2 years ago

I saw you had 69 followers, and felt bad about ruining that magical number for you, but I had to follow. You are a very good writer!

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story of seduction. You have some lovely scenes tucked nicely inside the easy prose. Very well done.

RavenTrueRavenTrueabout 2 years ago

Seducing a hot MILF? Yes, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The pacing of this story, and the expression of joy were very nicely done. The conversation prior to actual coupling was so refreshing, as when sex is in the air can lead too the best sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Again, I love your style and way with words.... I am not attracted to women of Sharon's age and yet I was attracted to her... your writing allowed me to do that.... I would love to share intimate moments with you Mary... your words would do to me what they did to Sharon

sandiebiFsandiebiFalmost 2 years ago

So nice, Mary, and a delight to meet you in chat today! I enjoyed this story vey much, especially all the kissing. It is my favorite to kiss another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully and refreshingly written. Love the way the story is turned, usually it is the MILF who instigates sex with the young girl. Great work.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Very nice. Thank you for sharing this with us

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

Darn good description of a hot encounter

Sunanfun201Sunanfun2018 months ago

This was a very true to life story and yes we all should let go with our feelings and enjoy life .

Tawny TTawny T7 months ago

Delicious Seduction. I lover your style of writing.

EkphrasisEkphrasis3 months ago

Lovely, truthful piece, hot as hell, Mary. Reminds me of a similar experience I had. K xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarycontrary1162@marycontrary1162
All of my stories are 100% lesbian sex stories, except as noted. . SOURCE LEGEND Stories with no stars are from my imagination. * These stories are fantasy ideas given to me by readers. ** These stories are real-life stories given to me by readers. *** These stories are from ...