Seducing Mother's Older Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thrust two fingers into my dripping pussy and fuck madly. "Ah, you make me so hot. Watch me fuck myself silly while admiring your amazing body." I see her start to shake, getting hot herself but dutifully keeping her hands at her sides.

"Good girl, Sharon. I know you want to touch yourself but you're being good. I will reward your good behaviour so well. For now, look at how you turn me on. Ohhh, I'm going to cum again." I fuck and twist my fingers inside me as I bend my knees to allow deeper penetration.

"Ohh, I'm cumming!" I scream and moan as my orgasm racks my body. I struggle to keep standing. I sit on the edge of the bed and look down at Sharon. "Well, did you enjoy watching me?"

"Oh, my, Mary, you keep taking me places I've never dreamed of. Yes, that was so exciting."

I glance down and see that Sharon has opened her legs a little. Juice is oozing from her pussy. "So I see." I reach down, slide my finger between her lips to scoop up the juice and taste it. "Oh yum, Sharon, you taste so interesting, very fragrant and exotic."

I scoop more and bring it to my nose and inhale deeply. "Oh wow, Sharon, smell this." I put my wet finger under her nose. She sniffs and says, "Nice, I guess, I'm not used to doing that."

"Taste it." She licks it off.

"Not bad."

"You'll learn to love it. In the meantime, make room. I want to lie with you." She scoots over and I slide under the covers with her. I cuddle up and gaze closely at her lovely face. We smile at each other, and I kiss her softly. She responds by pulling my face to hers and kissing me back passionately.

My hand finds a nipple and strokes it gently. I love how big and hard they get. She moans and slides her tongue into my mouth, fencing with my tongue. I pull her nipple in response.

She pulls off and says, "Oh, Mary, you drive me wild."

I smile and say, "Just wait, Sharon." I softly kiss her neck, then drift down to her shoulders. I slide my body down so I can kiss all around her boobs. I feel her settle into the bed, accepting the pleasure I am offering.

I suck and lick both nipples to hardness, then pull up to admire them. "Damn, Sharon, you have the most erotic nipples I have ever seen. I could lick them all day, but I have other places to go."

I continue drifting down with my kisses, zigzagging my way down her stomach. I kiss her completely shaven mound and brush her outer lips with my lips. She gasps. I poke out my tongue and lick the outer edges of her lips, and she moans.

I decide I need full access, so I pull the covers down, ease her legs apart with my fingers and climb between her legs, gazing closely at her pussy and beyond to her lovely boobs and face. I move in.

My tongue slips out and slowly and lightly licks the edges of her pussy lips. Her legs part, pulling her outer lips apart, letting me see her inner lips. I resist the temptation to dive in, wanting to edge her to bursting. I lick the inside edge of her outer lips, tasting her delicious juice. Then I suck each lip, licking both sides to clean them off.

I move it up and lick the outside of the hood over her clit, just for a few seconds. She bucks a little at that, wanting more, but she'll have to wait.

Back between her lips, I swirl my tongue around, lapping up her juice. Then I spiral down, searching for her opening. She spreads her legs fully, inviting me in. Inward I plunge until I feel her tight hole. I tease the edges of it, spinning around and around. Soft moans come from above.

I poke my tongue in, feeling her grip it. She gasps. I push slowly deeper, then withdraw. "Oh, Mary, Mary," she whispers. I suck and lick her lips again, then dive back into her pussy, pushing deeper. "Ohhhhhh," she responds.

I maintain this regimen, licking deep then back out on her lips, feeling and hearing her get hot. Every now and then I lick her clit through its hood, sending sharper sparks into her. Her pussy is flowing freely now, and I keep lapping up the juice.

I move a hand to cup a boob as I lick. The nipple hardens into my palm, and I rub it. A finger on my other hand slides just between her pussy lips as I concentrate my licking on the hood of her clit. My finger slides up and down slowly inside her lips.

Now I suck on her clit, drawing it out from under the hood. My fingers on her boob close on her nipple, surrounding the long protrusion, twisting it back and forth. Sharon is moaning constantly now.

I flick her clit once, and she grunts. I wait several seconds and flick it twice. She says, "Oh, fuck." I wait again, pulling and twisting her nipple and holding my finger between her pussy lips, then flick her clit three times. "Ohhh, Mary," she moans. I keep teasing her clit, waiting then flicking it varying numbers of times.

Sharon's body is shaking, on the edge of her orgasm, begging for it. I tease her for another minute, then take pity on her, pressing my tongue hard on her clit and licking it hard and fast. I also pinch and twist her nipple. In a few seconds, she screams, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

I lash her clit, making her cum hard until she pushes my head away. Then I slowly slide my finger into her pussy to the second knuckle and hold it there. Her pussy spasms around my finger. I hold still, letting her settle. When her breath slows a little, I curl my finger up and find her G spot.

I rub her G spot slowly and gently, in and out, just a few millimetres each stroke. She begins a low, guttural moan which becomes continuous as I keep slowly rubbing. Her body is shaking. I smile to myself, knowing that I have brought her to the magical point of gentle, continuous orgasm.

I keep her cumming that way for several minutes, but every so often I give her clit a quick flick, which brings a gasp and a pulse of her pussy on my finger. Her groans are like an animal, but I know it's from pleasure, not pain.

I keep her in this state until I feel her relaxing. I then decide to give her one more intense orgasm before I stop. I lash her clit again with my tongue and fuck her pussy hard and fast with my finger. She screams bloody murder and she cums hard and floods my hand with her juice.

I pull away and lie next to her, slipping an arm under her to hold her tight as she descends from the heights of pleasure. She rests her head on my little boob and melts into me, drifting off into a snooze.

She stirs after ten minutes and looks up at me, whispering, "Wow, Mary, you are so amazing. I never had an idea that such pleasure was possible. Why did I wait so long to try with a woman?"

I stroke her hair and whisper back, "Better late than never, Sharon."

"Yes, I guess. But now I feel I owe you something." She returns her face to my boob, kissing it gently. I deliberately moan softly to encourage her. She kisses my nipple and sucks on it, making it hard. She hungrily sucks on it and licks it rapidly. I moan louder, not forcing it this time.

Her hand slides down to my pussy, cupping my mound. She rubs it in circles as she lashes my nipple. I can tell she's in a hurry to return the favour. I spread my legs wide to give her access to my pussy.

She rubs and licks until I say, "Oh, yes, Sharon, mmmm." She slides a finger inside my pussy and starts pumping. "Ahhh," I respond.

She then jumps down between my legs and plants her face on my pussy. She pokes her tongue deep inside my pussy then starts fucking me with it. Normally this would be too much, too soon, but my excitement at having pleased her before has me ready for her onslaught.

Sharon now sucks my clit hard and licks it madly, wanting to make me cum. It takes me about a minute, then I cum, pouring some juice onto her face. She laps it up, then looks up at me, saying, "Yum, I should have tasted pussy long ago."

I smile at her and pull her up to hold her again. "You can make up for lost time now, Sharon." I pause and think. "How would you like me to come over tomorrow to spend the rest of my two weeks here with you?"

Her face beams as she says, "I'd like nothing better."

12