Seducing Mr. Alvarez Pt. 01

Story Info
Sexy mixed Alexandra plans to seduce her Spanish professor.
915 words
4.05
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Javier smiled as he finished reading Alexandra's essay. He lifted his gaze from the page and his eyes met hers, sending a shock wave of warmth throughout his body. Her cheeks burned as she blushed, thinking of the salacious things he had just finished reading. Alex got up from her chair and walked to his desk, unsure of herself but certain of what she wanted. She wanted him. And judging by the bulge in her professor's jeans the feeling was mutual.

The End."

Finally, Alex had finished her essay. Professor Alvarez had asked the class for a 10 page work of fiction as the semester's final project and Alex had finally completed hers. Of course she was sure this kind of fiction wasn't what her professor was expecting, but that was part of the thrill. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to fantasize about how Professor Alvarez would react when he read her paper. She had been graphic about what she wanted, taking care to describe with painstaking detail her vision of their next, and probably final, encounter. How he would be shocked by her words, maybe even angry, then overcome with desire for his curvy 19 year old student. How he would ask her to come by his office after class, presumably to reprimand her for making such an obvious pass at seducing him. How, when she showed up and closed the door behind her, he would be overcome with desire and find himself unable to keep from taking her in his arms, pressing his lips against hers and finally acting on what Alex was sure they both felt for each other.

Her fingers no longer busy writing, Alex put them to use as she imagined once again the encounter. She slipped her hand inside her waistband and started moving her fingers in circles, heavenly circles, as she pictured her professor, Javier Alvarez. Javier was a good looking man and had not gone unnoticed by his female students, or some of the male ones. He had dark brown hair and eyes the color of chocolate mousse. A well trimmed 3 day beard occupied the lower third of his face. He had strong, broad shoulders and obviously worked out. His entire body was a testament to that.

"Mmmmm". Alex let out a moan as she pictured her professor standing in front of her, his face a mixture of anger and desire. Anger at her for attempting to seduce him and anger at himself for giving in. Desire because Alexandra herself was quite the specimen as well. Not only was she physically beautiful, her long blonde box braids beautifully framing her radiant face with its caramel skin, generous chest and gorgeously round ass; Alex was also smart, sweet, kind, graceful... suffice it to say that she did not go unnoticed either.

In Alex's mind she walked up to Javier, looked into his eyes and leaned in to kiss him. He reciprocated, pressing his firm lips against her delicately soft ones. They kissed first sweetly, softly, then hungrily as their desire for each other blossomed. Alex unbuttoned Javier's shirt and slipped it off of his strong shoulders before Javier pulled hers off from over her head, revealing her beautiful bare chest. Alex was a full DD and Javier felt himself grow harder at the sight of the topless goddess before him. He moaned at the feel of her breasts in his palms, a virile sound almost resembling a growl.

"Mmmmmm". Alexandra's fingers accelerated their pace at the thought of the sound. As she continued to touch herself Alex saw her professor in her mind's eye, fully naked now, standing before her in his classroom.

"I want you" he said, before gently taking her and lying her undressed form across his desk. "Now". Alex moaned. Her professor was Spanish and had an accent to die for. She imagined him pressing his naked body against hers as she shivered from her own touch.

"Professor..." Alex moaned under her breath as she carried on fantasizing. In her imagination Alex's sexy professor kissed his way from her lips down her neck, with a detour to gently play with his breath in her ear.

"I want to taste you" he whispered before continuing his journey down her body, over her chest heaving heavily with heated breath, down her stomach and finally down to a well trimmed nest of hair framing Alex's vulva. As Javier took in the smell of the beautiful woman lying naked in front of him on his desk he felt himself grow harder. He had to restrain himself to keep from fucking her right then and there. It took willpower to resist sliding his hard cock into her gorgeous wet cunt but Javier wanted to enjoy the moment for as long as he could. In Alex's mind he swirled his tongue over her clitoris over and over again to the rhythm of her fingertips until she couldn't take it anymore. Frantically she pictured him laying his body over hers, positioning the tip of his large, desperately hard cock right at her entrance and then...

"Uhmmmmm" Alex moaned again as she imagined the feeling of her professor pressing himself into her tight pussy, centimeter by centimeter...

"Ahhhh!" It became too much for Alex. Her fingers frantically circled her clitoris as she began spasming, heat radiating from her pelvic center all throughout her body. Javier's face occupied her mind's eye as she orgasmed.

Tomorrow she would give him her essay.