Seducing Muslim Beauty Rubina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing me looking at her breasts lustfully, Rubina reached down to her exposed vaginal lips, took a swipe of the dripping juices and coated her nipples with her delicious honey, Finally, she offered her honey-glazed nipples to me, "This is your dessert for today."

I greedily took her right nipple into my mouth, licking, slurping, and sucking her delicious secretions, which caused my temperature to rise and my cock to strain against my pants, begging to be released.

"Oh baby," I moaned and moved to her left nipple, latching on and licking and sucking hungrily.

Rather than satisfying my need, licking her juices from her nipples only drew my lust further. The enticing smell and taste of her juices left me panting and salivating, pushing further my primal need to bury myself deep into her and become one with her.

My cock was desperately trying to break free, pushing upwards between her ass cheeks. If it had not been for my restricting jeans, it could surely have penetrated her from behind, pushed to such desperation.

Quickly unbuckling my belt, Rubina unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and fished out my hard raging cock that freed from the restraints, stood up straight for her. Gingerly she pushed the foreskin back, and getting off my lap to bend down, ran her teeth along the knob, making me gasp. Then she gave a strong swipe with her tongue, licking the pre-cum, and said, "And this is my dessert for today."

"Okay, I'll share some with you," she added, straddling me again with my cock standing straight up between us. She leaned in and offered me her tongue, letting me taste my pre-cum and pushing my arousal further.

I'd lose my mind if she carried on like this. Panting, whimpering, and salivating, nothing could stop me from mating with my woman now.

Thankfully, Rubina seemed to hear my prayers, because she then raised herself right above my cock, brought her hand down to position it at the entrance of her vagina, and swiftly lowered herself taking all of my 6 inches deep into herself in one single move.

Her vagina was sopping wet and dripping with her juices and my rock-hard throbbing cock penetrated right in, making instant contact with her cervix.

The sudden entry deep into her hot wet velvet-soft insides made me gasp and my eyes widen at the sudden sensation while making her moan sharply. She grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face into her cleavage.

"Oh, my baby," I whispered into her cleavage, kissing the mole there, licking her sweat, and hugged her tightly, overcome by the sudden sensation and the relief of finally being deep inside her.

"Yes, my love," she answered my call, in a throaty lusty voice, mewling and whimpering to the sensations of my cock filling her up at last, after all the teasing.

We just stayed like that for the longest time, both savouring the feel of each other, wanting it to last forever.

Slowly she started a grinding motion, rubbing her clitoris against my pubic bone in small circles, while I twitched my cock deep inside her vagina, massaging her cervix.

As Rubina's sensations grew, her breath became shorter and sharper and she lifted her full right breast to my mouth, offering me her nipple to suck, which I latched on to eagerly. Flicking my tongue on her nipple, swirling it around and sucking hard, biting softly.

Soon, Rubina's vagina spasmed and clenched onto my cock, her face flushed and she was panting and whimpering as her orgasm approached her fast and overtook her. She grabbed my hair, mewling and whimpering softly.

After her orgasm had tided over, she raised herself until just the tip of my hard cock was inside her, and dropped herself again to bury me inside herself. She kept going, raising herself and impaling herself, again and again, making me groan with the delicious sensation and herself whimper with every stroke.

Suddenly I started feeling her vagina spasming and clenching at my cock again as she approached her orgasm. Her pace had started slowing, probably due to the intense sensations of approaching orgasm, so I placed my hands under her soft hips to help her maintain her momentum.

We both came suddenly and explosively, crying out each other's names, heaving and clutching at each other. I released wave after wave of my cum into her hot vagina, while she whimpered and cried with her own orgasm and my warm cum flooding her womb.

Once we were both spent, we just stayed there for the longest time in each other's arms in a meditative state, neither of us speaking, or wanting to break the connection. After the wordless and almost spiritual experience of our bodies and souls joined together, she raised herself slowly and sat across my lap.

Rubina had tears in her eyes, seeing which I brought my lips to them and kissed them. "I love you, my Ruby. You make me so happy. You are everything I ever wished for," I whispered.

"I have tears in my eyes because I have at last found my soulmate. I love you so much Vishal," she said and hugged me.

After half an hour, we were sitting on the sofa, watching television, my arm around her shoulder, playing with her silky soft hair.

"Ruby, we are set for tomorrow, 12 pm at Ravi's apartment. Neha has prepared the papers."

"Okay," Rubina answered, in a low nervous voice.

"Don't worry Ruby, I will be very close to you. I will not leave your side at any moment. You will be absolutely safe. Ravi will also be there, in uniform and a couple of his men will be close by within earshot if needed."

"I know. I know you will never let any harm come to me," she said, took my hand, and kissed it.

"So the plan is, we reach there about half an hour early. Once Saif arrives, Neha will do all the talking, and if required Ravi will pitch in. You don't need to say or do anything unless Neha asks you to."

"Okay."

"Don't worry baby, everything is going to be fine. Now give me that amazing smile that makes me melt like butter."

"Hmmm, you are giving away all your weaknesses one by one," she replied, smiled, and rested her head on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her soft hair.

***The next day, Sunday***

In the morning, Rubina pushed me out of the bedroom saying, "I am going to surprise you."

Half an hour later, I was in the sitting room watching television when Rubina walked in and the vision of her beauty took my breath away. She appeared in a rich purple coloured sari with an intricate golden design, her silky brown hair falling over her shoulders to her back and a matching purple bindi between her eyebrows. Seeing her I stood up, mesmerised and spellbound.

Rubina looked like the Goddess Durga herself, all she needed was a trident in her hands to complete the image.

Seeing my reaction, Rubina blushed and got a broad smile on her face, "Do you like it?"

"I love it. You look like the Goddess Durga herself has come down to earth to bless her devotee."

Then I bent down and touched the feet of my Goddess.

Seeing me touch her feet, she exclaimed, "What are you doing?"

"In our culture, we worship women as the life-giver. Even Lord Shiva fell under the feet of Goddess Kali," I said, standing up.

Rubina hugged me tightly, "You never cease to amaze me," she said.

Wrapping my arms around her, I said, "Okay, let's go. We have some important business to wrap up urgently."

Compared to her, I was underdressed in my light blue polo t-shirt and jeans.

Later in the car, Rubina became very silent and was lost in her thoughts.

"I'm missing your chirpiness, my goddess. Why are you so quiet?"

"I'm a little worried, Vishal. Saif is a very violent and ruthless man and he's very strong."

"Nothing will happen to you or anyone else, my Ruby. Please trust me on that. I would rather die than let anyone harm a single strand of your hair," I said, holding my hand over her head. "And I have a surprise for you in the evening."

"Oh, is it? What surprise?" she said, half giggling.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it?"

"Tell me, Vishal."

"Patience, my love," I said, placing my hand on her thigh, gently caressing through the sari.

Rubina removed my hand from her thigh, kissed it, and placed it back on the steering wheel, "Stop that or I'll be tempted to do the same to you and then you'll lose control and crash the car," she laughed.

We drove to the police station where Assistant Commissioner of Police Ravi's office was located. Ravi was in uniform and Neha was already there.

"Good morning Ravi, thank you so much for your help. Your help is much appreciated," I said to ACP Ravi.

"Not a problem, Vishal. This is part of my job."

"Oh my God, you look more beautiful every time I see you," exclaimed Neha on seeing Rubina, hugging her.

"I don't know how you managed it. She's just way out of your league. Look at you...you look like a tramp, in your t-shirt and jeans," she said, turning to me.

"I agree with you there. I don't know how I managed it either," I grinned.

We all piled into a police SUV that drove us to Ravi's apartment. This was as per Ravi's advice, where he said I should not use my vehicle, in case Saif follows my car or traces out my address through the car registration number and later starts stalking Rubina. It was just an extra precaution.

We reached Ravi's apartment at 11:30 am.

Neha and I had planned it out to the minutest detail. Neha, being the lawyer, would do most of the talking. Rubina and I did not need to speak at all. I especially didn't want Rubina to speak unless necessary, because I knew it would be a very difficult time for her, and I didn't want her to show any sign of weakness in front of him.

I had arranged for very limited furniture at the apartment. Just one sofa in the middle of the room, for Rubina to sit, and a small folding table with a plastic stool placed just next to the entrance door for Saif to sign the talaqnama papers. I would stand close to Rubina to her right, at all times.

I wanted Rubina to wear the most regal-looking dress, sitting on a throne-like sofa as if she were royalty, so that Saif immediately felt small and insignificant in front of her. I wanted to humiliate the bastard who'd hurt her so much and make him see that she'd moved far above him, so that he could never even think of her again without feeling ashamed of himself and his lowly pathetic status.

At about 12:10 pm, Saif pushed open the door which had been left slightly ajar and entered with an arrogant, self-important look about him.

"What's this?" he exclaimed, surprised to see the four of us waiting for him. He had probably expected that Rubina would be alone, begging him for mercy and he could beat her up again.

Seeing Ravi in his police uniform, he seemed to climb down a bit, and when he saw Rubina dressed in a sari, he got an incredulous look which soon turned to anger.

I placed my hand on her shoulder and squeezed gently, reassuring her that I was right there.

Seeing me place my hand on her shoulder, Saif looked at me and asked, "You? Weren't you at my shop yesterday?"

I just gave him a smirk but didn't reply.

"What's going on here? This is my biwi, my wife and I am going to take her back with me. And why is she dressed like this, like a shameless kafir woman and not in her burqa?"

None of us replied for a few seconds.

Then Neha started speaking, in a slow measured tone, "Mr. Saif Ali Muhammad, I am a lawyer. Please sit down," indicating towards the plastic stool.

He glanced at the stool, but did not sit.

"Rubina has told me that you have abused and tortured her and caused her a lot of pain. She has told me that she wishes to divorce you."

"And I am her shohar, her husband. You may not be aware, but according to our Sharia law, I have all rights over her, and she cannot divorce me unless I give my consent," he replied, with a sneer.

"I am going to take her with me whether she likes it or not, and you cannot stop me. She will be punished according to our Sharia rules for being a bad Muslim wife and bringing dishonour to me and my family."

"I think the punishment is caning. A hundred canes should suffice to discipline her," he added, sneering at Rubina.

Gently, placing my hand over her head protectively, I said angrily, "She is far above your status, Saif. Speak with respect."

"And who the hell are you to tell me how I should talk about her?"

Before I could reply, Rubina stood up and as if to answer his question, gently held my face in her hands and kissed me softly on the lips.

This was not as per plan.

Seeing Rubina kiss me, Saif's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and his face went red with rage. With an angry roar, he pulled out a switchblade from the pocket of his kameez, and charged at her.

Rubina and Neha shrieked in terror.

Something like this was exactly what I was expecting. Thanks to my Kalaripayattu training, defending against knife attacks was something I'd practiced hundreds of times. My muscle memory taking over, I moved in to intercept the hand holding the knife. Deflecting it away from Rubina and changing its line of attack, I forced Saif off balance.

Off-balance and propelled by his momentum, Saif's large burly frame went sprawling to the floor with a loud thud, the knife clattering away from him.

Ravi quickly picked up the knife before Saif could get up and retrieve it.

Neha had explicitly told me earlier to avoid getting violent, and in case Saif does so, I must be very careful in restraining him in a way that there are no visible injuries on him. Or else, it could go against us legally. So, though I could have and badly wanted to strike out at him, I restrained myself to just stopping his attack and preventing him from harming Rubina or anyone else.

Saif got up slowly and glowered at me angrily, speechless at the sudden turn of events. This was not going as he had expected.

Saif just stood there thinking for some time, and then started towards me, to try again.

Anticipating, Ravi moved in to prevent Saif from getting to me. But before he could, Saif rushed at me and threw a punch at my face. Perhaps similar to the punch with which he had hurt Rubina earlier.

Deflecting the punch with my left forearm, and utilizing his momentum, I pushed him off balance and headlong into the wall. Pressing his face into the wall with my elbow jammed into the back of his neck I asked him, "Do you really want to fight? I promise it will not go well for you."

Seeing that Saif was not going to cooperate, Neha pushed Rubina behind herself and stood in front of her protectively.

Saif struggled to free himself, but my elbow jammed into the back of his neck was crushing his face into the wall and my other hand held his right arm behind his back, while his left arm was pinned against the wall, preventing him from getting any leverage.

"Why don't you just take the easy way out, Saif? You cannot win this. Just sign and walk away. Okay?"

"Okay?" I asked again, and he nodded his head.

I released him and pointed him to the spot he had been standing earlier, next to the table.

He slowly walked to the spot with his head down, staring at the floor and trying to comprehend how he had lost the advantage that he'd never actually held and how someone smaller and lighter than him could have overpowered him so easily.

Neha spoke again, "Saif, Rubina has decided that she is not going to be with you any longer and legally you cannot force her. It is best for you to accept that and give her a talaq."

"And if I don't? You cannot force me. I am her shohar. I have full rights over her as per Sharia. I will make sure she is punished severely," Saif said, his voice wavering, his ego broken.

"If you don't, then it will become a court case that could drag on for months. You and even your parents will have to make multiple appearances in court. It will bring unnecessary loss of face and zillat, humiliation to all of you. In either case, you cannot force Rubina to come with you if she does not wish to. If you want to check with the police, this is ACP Ravi here. You can ask him."

Saif fell silent, looked at Ravi for a couple of seconds, and then glared at me with hateful eyes. I just stared back at him and gave another smirking smile.

"As a lawyer, I would advise you to give her a swift talaq and move on with your life. Otherwise, you and even your parents will unnecessarily lose months, even years of your lives making unnecessary multiple trips to the court. It will bring a lot of dishonour and ridicule to your family. You know how society is...there will be a lot of gossip and your parents and your family will go through a lot of insult and humiliation."

"I have the papers here. You just need to sign and move on with your life. That's all. Your izzat, your honour will be intact and no one will come to know what happened here," she added, taking a talaqnama form out of a folder and placing it on the table with a pen.

"And how can I be sure no one will know? That he will not go about boasting?" he stammered, looking at me. His arrogance was gone.

"Saif, I have no wish to complicate matters. If you just get out of Rubina's life completely and let her live her life peacefully, I will make sure your izzat outside this room remains intact. Then you can also go and live your life in peace."

Saif nodded but got a slight sly smile on his face.

"But you should not take my decency as a weakness. If you harm her in any way, or even come anywhere near her or contact her in any way...even by mistake, I will come looking for you. And what happened here will be nothing compared to what I will do to you and your family," I added, guessing what he was thinking.

Saif stood thinking for some time, about what Neha and I had just said. Realising he had run out of options, he slowly sat down on the plastic stool, picked up the pen, and signed the form. He then stood up, turned towards me, glowering at me for a few seconds with pure hate and impotent rage in his eyes.

I just smirked back, winked at him, and nodded my head towards the door.

Impotent, helpless, and humiliated, Saif opened the door and slinked out of the apartment like a mangy dog.

The moment he stepped out, Ravi followed him out of the door and to his bike to make sure he had left.

Rubina gave a cry of relief and rushed to me. I quickly turned to her and hugged her tightly. She just melted into my arms, and held on to me, with her tears wetting my t-shirt.

"It's over baby, it's over. I told you no one could ever hurt you again. I'm going to take care of you like a goddess now," I whispered to her, holding her tightly to me, stroking her head softly but keeping an eye on the door, in case Saif somehow managed to return.

"I know, Vishal. I know you will not let anyone hurt me," she said, breathing deeply, finally letting go of all her fears.

Neha smiled, and turned away, giving us our privacy. Then she went to collect the signed form and slipped it into a folder.

"Okay, break it up, you two. I don't know who, but one of you owes Ravi and me a treat. And it's got to be a big, expensive one," interjected Neha after some time, seeing Rubina and I were going to break our embrace in a hurry.

Rubina and I burst out laughing at her dialogue, one that only she was capable of.

Rubina went to Neha and hugged her, thanking her profusely.

"What's this? Just a thank you will not do. I want an expensive treat," said Neha.

"Sure Neha," Rubina and I said together.

After about ten minutes, Ravi came back and said, "I've asked one of my men to follow Saif so that we can be sure he does not hang around here and start tailing us as we leave."

Rubina and I thanked him for his invaluable help, "Ravi, you are invited for dinner this Saturday to our home. Please do come," I told Ravi.

"Sure Vishal. I'll be there. Thank you," Ravi replied.