Seducing Muslim Beauty Rubina Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, it's about time for lunch. Let's do Italian, I say. I know of a new Italian restaurant with excellent online reviews. Ravi, I'm hoping you'll be able to join us."

"Thanks, but you know how busy my schedule is. I won't be able to make it today. But I'll see you guys on Saturday evening."

About an hour later, we got to the Italian restaurant. The moment we entered, the chit-chat of all the patrons stopped and all eyes turned to look at Rubina, looking like the goddess she is.

I felt so proud that I was with this dazzling beauty who could bring a place to a standstill just by walking in, and she was with me, holding my hand tightly.

After lunch on the way home, we stopped at an electronics store and bought a new phone and number for Rubina. Her former phone and number were now unusable as a result of Saif's tapping.

After her new phone and number were operational and we were in the car, the first thing Rubina did was to send a single text to her mother, to inform her of her new number.

Soon after, the phone rang. It was Rubina's mother. Rubina turned the phone speaker on, so I could also hear their conversation.

"Rubina, what is this Saif just told me? Is this true?" her mother said in an angry voice.

"What did he tell you, Ammi?"

"That you have left him and have gone off with another man? So, he has now given you talaq? How could you bring such dishonour to your family, Rubina?"

"Yes, Ammi. I'm sorry but I could not take Saif's beatings anymore. It was only a matter of time before either he would beat me to death, or I would kill myself."

"Rubina, you have read our holy book and you know very well it is the duty of a woman to serve and please her husband. If she does not do so, then he has the right to punish her, to bring her back to the right path. It's our culture and our teachings. Maybe his punishments were a bit harsh, but you should have forgiven his mistakes. How can you violate our teachings? I thought you knew about these and I had also explained all this to you before."

"No, Ammi. Are women also not Allah's creation? Then how can he give all the rights only to men and not to women? Do you know how badly he used to hit me? He used to even punch me until I was black and blue and lying on the floor in pain, crying."

"I pleaded so much to you for help but even you abandoned me, Ammi. You were my last hope and you just left me alone, Ammi."

There was a long silence.

"Where are you now? Come here and talk to me on the face."

"I'm with Vishal, Ammi. I cannot come back now."

"Vishal? So he is a Hindu? So not only have you abandoned your duties and our teachings, but gone off with a Hindu? You know very well we cannot trust them. Believe me, after he has taken what he wants from you, he will abandon you and leave you on the roads one day."

"You are wrong, Ammi. Vishal treats me like a princess. He treats me with such respect that I have never got in my life and he loves me more than anyone has ever loved me. When everyone abandoned me, he was the one who stood by me and protected me."

"I don't know what you are thinking, Rubina. He is a Shirk, an idolater, and a non-believer. You know very well that being a Shirk is the greatest sin. They do not believe in Allah and his Prophet, and will burn in Jahannam, eternal hell because of it. And if you marry him, you will also go to Jahannam. Is that what you want, to go to Jahannam?"

"He may not believe in Allah and his Prophet, Ammi, but I know he is not the one who will go to Jahannam. Someone with so much love in his heart cannot go to Jahannam. And if he has to go to Jahannam, I will gladly go with my Vishal and protect him from the hellfire."

There was another long silence.

"You have gone mad, Rubina. You need to be taken to a doctor. Tell me where you are. I will come and get you."

"No Ammi, for the first time in such a long time I am happy. I will meet you, but not now. I will meet you later."

"What do you mean by 'later?"

"I can only meet you after 9 months, Ammi."

There was a long silence as her mother took in what Rubina had just said.

"So, you have gone that far."

Rubina didn't answer.

"Okay, do what you will," her mother said and cut the call.

Rubina put the phone down and stared out of the window, tears rolling down her cheeks.

I reached out to her and pulled her to me.

She leaned into me and rested her head on my shoulder. Taking my hand from the steering wheel, she kissed it and enveloped it in both her hands.

I kissed her head and continued driving.

After about five minutes, I saw she had fallen asleep on my shoulder, exhausted by the emotional rollercoaster of the day. I immediately slowed the car down and drove as smoothly as possible, to avoid any bumps that might wake her up.

Once home, as soon as I'd closed the door, Rubina hugged me, nuzzled my neck, and held me tightly.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"What for, baby?"

"You were so amazing today, Vishal, how you protected me."

"Ruby, it's now my job to keep you safe. No one will try to hurt you ever again."

Even today, all Rubina has to do is hug me tightly, with her soft perfect body pressed into mine, her feminine aroma and silky soft hair on my cheek to turn me on like a switch, and this time was no different.

Within seconds, I had a hard-on, pressing into her lower belly.

"Oh Vishal," she sighed, holding me by my hips and pulling my hard-on into herself.

"Yes, my Ruby," I whispered.

"I want you inside me right now, my protector. I want to have your baby," she whispered, looking into my eyes with an intensity I hadn't seen before. An intensity driven by the primal instinct common across all species, of a female who has finally found the mate who can keep her and her babies safe.

A look that my subconscious recognised instinctively. No more words needed to be said.

Pulling my t-shirt up, she kissed my chest just above the left nipple and then bit in hard.

With her teeth still biting into me and her natural instincts taking over, I reached between her heavenly breasts, undoing the four buttons of her purple embroidered blouse one by one, to reveal her deep cleavage and her matching purple bra, which thankfully was also front opening. Quickly undoing the hooks, I let her heavy creamy breasts free and bent down to pay homage to them. Kissing and licking the mole in her deep cleavage, I tasted her sweat due to the hot Bangalore summer while her hands went to my head, ruffling my hair.

Licking and sucking both her pink strawberry-tipped nipples in turns, I eased the blouse and the bra off her before taking my attention to undoing her sari.

"Yes baby, take it off quickly. I can't wait to have you inside me," she breathed, her fingers ruffling my hair and playing with my ears.

Carefully undoing the folds of the sari, I pulled at it gently. Rubina spun on her feet slowly, letting me peel the sari off until it was lying at her feet and she was only in her petticoat. Tugging at the string holding it up, I released the knot, to let it slip down her beautifully flared hips and her luscious thighs.

"Oh, my sweetheart," I whispered, kneeling before her, bringing my face to her glistening vaginal lips, and took a deep breath of her musky aroma. Holding her by her hips, I pulled her closer to me and licked her vaginal opening, which was wet and dripping.

Spreading her legs, I sealed my lips to her vagina and pushed my tongue in as far as it would go, making her moan and entwine her fingers in my hair.

After I had licked her a few times, greedily drinking her juices, Rubina stopped me, "I'm ready for you, Vishal. I want you inside me. I can't wait any longer."

I wrapped my arms around her to lift her up and take her to the bedroom, but she said "No, right here, right now, my love."

Hastily pulling off my t-shirt, I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and pushed it down along with my underwear, releasing my cock which whipped out and stopped against her lower belly.

"Yes, now come to me," she whispered and lay down on her purple sari which was lying crumpled on the floor, spreading her creamy luscious legs, inviting me into her.

Getting down on my knees, unable to resist another taste of her, I took one more long deep lick of her vagina and then crawled up her perfect curvaceous body to position myself at her entrance.

I eased my rock-hard cock inside her, parting her moist vaginal lips and pushed in slowly till all 6 inches were completely buried into her heavenly hot and sopping vagina.

"Wait, my love," she whispered, reached out and took a cushion from the sofa, and placed it under her hips.

"Okay, I'm ready now. Give me your seed, Vishal, deep inside me. I want to have your baby so desperately," her delicate hands holding me by my waist, pulling me into her.

I started a slow thrusting motion, alternating between sliding in and out of her and grinding into her to massage her clitoris. Every thrust made her large soft breasts sway to and fro on her chest. I brought my lips to hers, kissing her passionately, sucking her tongue, and drinking her saliva like a man thirsty for water in a desert. My right hand found its way to her breast, massaging, tweaking, and pinching her nipples softly.

I kept thrusting and grinding slowly, easing her towards her orgasm. Moving slowly, in the assured knowledge that there was no need for haste, "This is my woman. There's no rush, make this a moment she'll cherish forever."

As her orgasm approached her, her breathing became sharper and she broke into a sweat with tiny beads of sweat all over her body. Taking long broad licks of her neck and cleavage, I tasted her salty sweat.

As she got closer by the second, her moans become throaty but still soft and passionate. Her right hand found and grasped my left hand, intertwining her fingers with mine. She looked straight into my eyes, locking our souls together.

On sensing her approaching orgasm I speeded up my thrusting, pumping into her as fast and as deep as I could. Desperate to get as deep into her as possible, my thrusts were now pushing her whole body a couple of centimeters upwards every time.

Within moments, she was whimpering and crying, "Yes, my love, give me your seed Vishal. Give me every drop," as she orgasmed.

I felt my cock swell inside her, and with a guttural moan and shudder, I erupted into her, pumping my hot cum into her depths, flooding her womb with my sperm.

Rubina held my hips with both her hands, pulling me deeper into herself, "Yes, yes, I can feel you, my love. You are so hot inside me. Make me pregnant, Vishal, let's make a cute little baby together."

"Oh, my baby," was all I managed to moan and collapsed onto her soft breasts, burying my face in the crook of her neck, enveloped by her soft fragrant hair, both of us heaving like we'd run a marathon.

As both our orgasms subsided and our breathing normalised, I stayed inside her, unwilling to break the connection.

Feeling myself softening, I pulled out of her, still collapsed onto her soft heavenly body.

After some time, I rolled over onto my back and reached out to pull her to me.

"No, let me stay like this for some time. I want to make sure," she said, indicating her determination to be impregnated by my seed, to have my baby.

I rolled back onto her, nuzzling her cleavage, and intertwined the fingers of both my hands with hers.

"I really must've done something good in my past life, that now I've got you, my goddess," I said.

"Yes, I know," Rubina giggled.

I smiled, taking her right nipple in my lips, opening my mouth wide to take in as much as possible, and sucked hard. Sucking her beautiful pink nipple, I felt my cock thickening again, readying to go back to paradise.

After half an hour, we were lounging on the sofa, Rubina in a t-shirt and panties, and I in a pair of shorts. She was watching something on the television, while I lay across, with my head on her lap, holding her hand to my chest, my eyes closed, about to fall into a contented sleep.

With her other hand, she was idly caressing and playing with my hair, when she said, "Vishal, wake up. I want to discuss something serious with you."

"Yes, Ruby, what is it?" I asked, sleepily.

"I want to change my name officially."

"What? But why? And to what?" I asked, astonished.

"Ruby. The name you have given me."

"Are you sure? But why do you want to do that? You don't have to change it for me, because I love you just the way you are."

"I want to leave my past behind, Vishal. You have given me a new future and I've never been happier before. I want the name you have given me."

"Hmmm. Okay, It's a big decision. I would suggest you think it over for a couple of days. And if you still want to go ahead, we can ask Neha on how to go about it."

"I've already decided, Vishal. Ruby is my future, with you, my protector. Rubina was my past, living as a prisoner to a cowardly monster. And that is over now. I don't want anything that will remind me of it."

"Okay. You can call Neha and discuss with her," I said, understanding why she wanted to take this big step.

"But first, I want to play with you a bit," I said, turning my face towards her, I raised her t-shirt and covered my head with it, to lick the undersides of her soft breasts.

"Control yourself Vishal. Let me talk to Neha first, I'm very serious about this. Please don't distract me now."

"Okay my Ruby," I said, removed my head from inside her t-shirt, and gave her my phone.

Ruby had a long conversation with Neha, who was also surprised but understood when Ruby explained to her.

After her call with Neha was over, Ruby looked at me and said, "Tomorrow, I want you to take me to your temple."

"Temple?"

"Yes, I want you to take me to your temple," she repeated.

"Yes, my Ruby."

"And for my first visit to the temple, I must wear a new sari," she giggled.

"Anything you want, my Ruby. We'll go to the mall in the evening," I smiled.

I was happy, but the speed at which she wanted to cut herself off from her past made me a bit nervous because I hoped I would be able to live up to all her expectations after that.

Sitting up straight, I took the phone from her, put my arm around her shoulders, and said, "I too need to make an important call," and called my mother.

"Maa, I have something important to tell you," I spoke into the phone, turning on the speaker.

"Yes, I know you do. I've been waiting for your call. Neha has already told me. I was wondering why you hadn't called me as yet."

"Everything was not set to be able to tell you, Maa. Things got cleared only today."

"Hmmm. Okay, you are forgiven then. Neha told me you love this girl like crazy and she's a real beauty?"

"Yes Maa, she's a real beauty", I smiled, looking at Ruby.

Ruby smiled back happily.

"Good. I'm very happy you've decided to get serious in life at last. When are you bringing Rubina to meet us?"

"Ruby, Maa. This Sunday for lunch. Is that okay for you and Papa?"

"Of course, it's okay. We're looking forward to meeting Ruby."

After the call, Ruby straddled me, hugged me tight, and whispered, "Thank you, Vishal. This means a lot to me."

"And I'm also very happy you've decided to get serious in life at last," she added and giggled.