Seducing My Aunt in a Vacation Pt. 04

Story Info
I Fucked My Uncle's Wife In A Vacation!
1.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeew
Jeew
17 Followers

Finally, I fell asleep in my dream milf aunty's arms. I had fucked my aunt and she had made me feel like I was on top of the world. What a woman!

After a short sleep on top of her we both got up and went to take a shower. I turned on the shower and started cleaning her.

Aunty: It was awesome Rahul. It's my first time taking a dick other than your uncle. Yours is nearly twice the size for your uncle. And am happy to be your first. I love you.

We kissed for some good duration. Hugged and rubbed each other. I turned her to the opposite side and bent her down. I buried my face in her ass and licked her. I wanted to get rid off my hard on. Held her by her hips and thrusted my cock into her pussy from her back. She moaned in pleasure. We did another session in the shower. The sound of me colliding with her ass filled the room. Her boobs were swaying due to the action. I got hold of her right injured leg and lifted it to make some room for my cock to slide in and out of her. It continued for another 15 minutes. I couldn't control me from cupping and squeezing her boobs from time to time and pinching her hard nipples. As her leg had started to pain I lifted her up and held her in my hands. She got hold of me by wrapping both her legs around my waist.

Though she was 50 years old she was flexible enough and not fat. She was not slim too. So it was easier for me to have her in the position for a long time and fuck. We were kissing and exploring our mouths while my dick was exploring her pussy. We shifted to dancer position and continued for some more time. She moaned hard and came. After some rough thrusting I came in her. We stopped fucking and cleaned ourselves. Dried ourselves and I helped her wear her white bra and red classic panty most women in India wears. Wore a petticoat and a nighty that covered her completely. I didn't like any doctor or nurses to see her legs or her body. I felt possessive. I got myself dressed and carried her to the car. We drove to an orthopedic 20 kilometers away. We had our breakfast on our way and waited for an hour to consult the doctor.

The doctor looked at the X-ray report and dressed her ankle with a plaster of Paris bandage covering till her knee. The assistant in the treatment room stared at her milky white legs and touched her thigh while assisting the doctor in wrapping the bandage. My aunty looked at me in discomfort as a stranger touched her thigh. I told him in a medium loud tone to move aside and I would take care. He moved away and walked out of the room. Once she was having her bandage the doctor advised to take bed rest for 10 days and come back for a checkup. It would take around 20 to 25 to get fully cured. We paid the bill and left to the villa. The time was 3 and we picked up lunch on the way to our place. Aunty had to take tablets after every meal. Once we reached I removed her nighty to get her rid off her underwear and petticoat. She was fully naked now. I took a fresh robe from her trolley and made her wear it. She rested on the bed while I fed her.

Aunty: Are you feeding me because I fed you milk this morning? (Laughed). And thankyou for kicking that bastard out of the treatment room.

Me: Yes. You are going to feed me milk for the next 10 days too my wife. No husband would let some motherfucker to touch his wife right? (I winked at her)

I addressed her as my wife to impress her. She blushed. After feeding her I fed myself and visited the restroom to freshen up. I came out in my boxers. I gave her the tablets to eat and made her to sleep. She slept well. I got turned on by seeing her sleep. Clicked some pictures of her sleeping. I shot an upskirt pic of her. I raised the hem of her robe from the bottom to her waist exposing her clean smooth pink pussy. She was soundly sleeping probably due to the pills prescribed. I felt sleepy and slept nearby her only with my boxers on. I had a dream of her sucking me. I thought it was the action happened that earlier that day.

But it wasn't that. I woke up to see her really sucking me. I was surprised by her behavior. I was naked but she had her robe on. I got up and sat. She was on all fours sucking my hard cock. I pulled her close by holding her ponytail and brought her lips in contact with mine and kissed her. We hugged each other and I fell back to the bed. She was on top of me. My dick was touching her warm wet pussy. She licked my face and kissed me on my lips. I guessed it right. It was time for another fuck session as she was really horny as if we were newly wed couple. I made her lie on the bed. Kissed her and got to her legs. My fantasy of sucking her boobs by getting under her robe was about to come true. I entered her robe from the bottom kissed on the top of her pussy and proceeded further. I got to her glowing round globes. And pressed my face in between her boobs. Kissed and pressed and gripped her boobs firmly and squeezed them. She squealed and twisted her body. I started to milk her boobs.

Aunty: Enjoy the milk treat my dear.

Me: Not just the milk. Gonna enjoy you for the next few days. If you were fertile I would have made you a mother again.

Continued to enjoy her boobs. She pulled me into her. The smell of her body made me high. I wrapped my hands around her and kept sucking her titties and milking them. Though she was old she was lactating. She unbuttoned her robe and made me some room to be there for some time. Then I moved down to her tummy. Played with her navel and licked it. I followed what I did that day morning. Licked and bit everywhere except her cunt. She was highly turned on and her breathes became heavy. She got hold of my head and forced me to her pussy and made me to lick it. Previously she had mentioned that she loved the way I licked her. With full confidence I licked and fingered her in a rough and fast pace. She couldn't take it. She squirted and my face was wet with her juices. I got out of her robe and started kissing her. While kissing I lifted her robe till her waist exposing her legs, pussy and tummy. I couldn't resist fucking her. I rubbed her pussy lips with my dick in an up and down motion. And I inserted my whole cock in her pussy in a single hard push. She squealed again

Aunty: OH MY GOD RAHULLL! Yes dear that's how I want to be fucked. Yes fuck me... FUCK YOUR AUNT... WIFEE... she moaned...

Me: Let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest my sweetheart. Will you sleep with me once we return from our vacation too? Please don't say no. I would miss your touch and this pleasure if you say so.

Aunty: Come on Rahul. Why am I going to deny this. I enjoy this too. Whenever we get a chance will have some fun. Ok?

I replied with a smile and kept fucking her in missionary. In few minutes she came very hard and shivered in orgasm. We decided to try in a different position and atmosphere. So I lifted her and we went to the living room of the villa and sat on the couch. I turned her around and made her lie on her tummy. Lifted her ass and inserted my penis in her pussy from behind and started drilling again. The clap sound arised when my body collided with her ass filled the villa. Her ass swayed in either directions. We again switched to couch surfer position. She was bent over the arm of the couch and I was drilling her from behind. She crossed her ankles and tightened her pelvis which made both of us climax quickly.

Both of us came together. I fingered her to another orgasm. We hugged each other and slept on the couch for an hour and relaxed ourselves in the 69 position. She slept having my dick in her mouth. It was time was dinner and we both were hungry and tired due to the hard work done the whole day. We ordered some food, ate and was about to sleep. She asked me to help her pee. I took her to the restroom and made her pee. Washed her pussy and we were back on the bed. Both of us were naked. I proposed her the idea of fucking again before ending the day.

She readily agreed and started to blow me. She sat on my dick slowly and started moving up and down. She bent towards me and rested on my body and continued thrusting. She thrusted slowly and deeply in variation. It stimulated her so much and she squirted on me. My tummy and crotch got wet. Then I made her lie beside me and she lifted her right injured leg and draped it backward over my hips. It was the open legged spoon and I fucked her roughly. As my hand was free I rubbed her pussy vigorously and stimulated her. She squirted again. We continued doing the same for another 15 minutes. By the time I came in her and started fucking her again. At last we both climaxed. She had orgasmed thrice and I came twice. We cuddled each other and slept with my dick inside her till the next morning.

Aunty informed uncle about the injury and the time needed to get completely cured. Uncle suggested us to stay there for a week more and get it treated. We were very happy about what he said. But the happiness didn't last long because he said he would come here and stay with us to be supportive to aunty. We didn't have any reasons to avoid him. My cousin stayed with his friend. Keeping him as a reason and making uncle stay with him was no point. We decided to have fun as much as possible before his arrival.

Let's discuss about what happened till his arrival and after his arrival. Did he join us? Let's see in the next part...

Jeew
Jeew
17 Followers