All Comments on 'Seducing My Brother'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Wow

fantastic story. I loved it thank you

Silverfox21Silverfox21almost 5 years ago
Outstanding !

I love every bit of your story , it was so exciting and erotic , I had sex with my older sister when we where much younger , I could give you all the details if you are interested , Thanks again for a great erotic exciting story ,

bumknee52bumknee52almost 5 years ago
Love the hesitation

I love when the actors hesitate, when the enormity of what they're about to do gives them pause, at least for a bit. Wonderful story..just what I needed.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 5 years ago
Very good

A little weak on details. The story after their first fuck could have been longer by filling in the details before the last sentence. It's still a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just a little nitpicking :-D

Great story!

A few of the little tidbits of nitpickerery is basically on the units of measurement. Being a story based in England, I believe that meters still outweighs the foot measurement when discussing height. You have the stones for weight and the meters for distance, but the thing that got me was the height. Yep, nitpicking.

One other item...last paragraph, bit quick.

That’s all. Besides, still a great story.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
GREAT STORY !!!^*!^*!^*!

This one could not have been any better, you crossed all the tees and dotted all the eyes. all told a great read.........THANKS

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Work

Loved your story. I was glued to the computer screen until it was done. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Again Thank You and keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 Short but oh so satisfying.

That's the kind of story I hope for when I visit the website. Hot and loving, some romantic feeling. Pregnancy was a surprise, but no one mentioned birth control so it made sense. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love your story and writing

Great presentation.. Look forward to more in the future. Well read your

others.

Silverfox - ...same here. Brings back similar memories of sharing.. very special

relationship to be cherished.

VictorN55VictorN55almost 5 years ago
Hot

That was splendid. I loved it.

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 5 years ago

WOW, I haven't read a story so well written, laying out the dialogue at just the right time - then describing the emotions / body reaction as they were slowly screwing, and got a step by step report on their emotions, sensual feelings and the raw descriptive language. That has made this story in my top 10 and I've read so many. I sure hope that the next encounter is as good as this, I like the fact his sister is so loving and caring about her brother. That she has the skills to max out his sexual urges and keeps him hard and horny and they both take the time to watch for the signs and then act on them. I sure hope that sis takes the lead this time and bangs her brother very well and feeds him her cum from the source and drains his balls several times to built his wanting for her even more. Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pregnant?

Great read, great story...right up to getting pregnant. That ruined a 5 star to a 2 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I understand

I was 31 and my brother 35 when we fucked the first time in the sand dumes during a family reunion at the beach. It was something we both had wanted for years, but we were too shy to mention our desires to each other. We both are married, but find time every few months to be together in a private place. There are no limits for us, other than harmful, physical abuse. We revel doing things our spouses won't. It has lasted eight years, and I don't want it to ever stop. Great story.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
So Good

That was a very good tale and good writing. I will definitely be reading more of your work.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Sentences

Most is good except the extremely long sentences. They really detract from an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very sexy

I'd like to see more descriptions -- does this young man have sexy chest hair for his masculine, muscular chest and abs? He seems to satisfy his sister as much as she satisfies him. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Continuation

Great story although i would like to see it continue on from here as to where life leads them after their sports careers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
very nice....

now that is HOT!!!!

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

I've read many stories written by UK authors, many more times understandable than this "slang"

written story. Tried, but frustratingly I lost interest in the first half page.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

4 stars but would be 5 without the last 2 paragraphs.

Gambit275Gambit275about 2 months ago

ruined it with making bleep

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...