Seducing My Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd instigated our lovemaking, almost forcing him into it, but now he was totally in control and I was his slave, he could do anything he wanted to me, get me to do anything he wanted, I had surrendered any semblance of control that I had. And the delightful thing was he knew it and was playing on it now.

My legs shot up over his shoulders and wrapped around his neck holding him in place with his face locked against my pussy. This only caused him to lick harder and faster on me. His tongue was probing deep into my inner core as he lapped up the juices that were flowing freely. Feasting on the honey-sweet nectar, thick and sticky. I could smell the muskiness of my sex.

His arms were stretched up allowing his hands to roam over my body, pawing and kneading on my boobs, moulding them to his hands. His palms were rubbing over my sensitive nipples, then a finger and thumb would pinch or roll it between them, all the time he was still licking up and down the full length of my slit. Taking me higher and higher, tongue probing deep into my sensitive pussy, as it tried to lock onto him as he slurped down the lubricating nectar that was flowing even more freely from me now.

His fingers had pushed deep into me and were moving in and out, finding my G-spot at once and pressing on it, pushing on it as he licked up my slit and easing the pressure back as he licked down. God, he knew how to lick a girl out and I responded instinctively.

A slight shift in position and his lips locked onto my clit, sucking the hardened and sensitive nub into his mouth as his tongue flicked and rolled around it.

My back arched, I screamed and my heels were drumming a tattoo on his back as I came, one long shuddering orgasm as my juices flowed out of me covering his mouth and face, coating him as he drank them down with obvious delight.

My body was still shaking from the intensity of my release but he hadn't finished yet. I was flipped onto all fours and he slammed into me, hard balls slapping against me as he fucked me doggy style.

This time he was fucking me, hard and fast, his cock pulling as far out of me as it could before hammering back deep into me, pounding away. I was loving every second and every thrust as I pushed my hips back at him, encouraging him to fuck me harder and harder. He was now fucking me hard, the way I had asked him to do at the onset. My tits were bouncing around, making a slapping sound as they did.

He grabbed hold of my ponytail pulling my head back, "What do you want?" he demanded as he fucked me.

"Fuck me hard, make me cum, make your sister cum again," I pleaded.

"Why?"

"I need you to, please make me cum again," I implored him as I clenched on his cock as best I could every time his cock hammered into me, trying to stop it leaving, I just wanted that cock inside me.

He forced my head down into the pillows as once more my body began to shake as my third orgasm in a short while surged through me, sending shivers of excitement from deep within me, to make my nipples tingle and my pussy throb. He kept pounding away at me, the pace never slacking and cock still rock hard as orgasm after orgasm left me shattered until unable to take any more I pulled myself off his cock and lay spent, face down on the bed.

I rolled over and pulled him down beside me, regaining my composure.

Lying in my arms, looking at me he said, "I want to cum in your mouth," almost pleading and begging me, such was his longing, I didn't answer him, just smiled and moved my body down his, opened my mouth and slid his cock into it, locking my lips tightly onto his shaft and sucking for all I was worth.

"Oh yes," he gasped as I sucked hard on him.

I took my time pleasuring him, realising he hadn't cum yet and I had had at least three orgasms and one of those had been a multiple one. Taking him slowly, deeply, into my mouth, lips running up and down his shaft as I bobbed my head up and down. Then with a plop I flopped him out of my mouth and licked up and down his shaft, then I sucked one ball then the other into my mouth, rolling them around in it. When I did this I was stroking his cock with my hands, it was wet and sticky with my saliva.

He didn't know how to respond, his body was juddering and his hips were bucking as I slid him into my mouth again, looking into his eyes as I did so, getting that eye to eye contact that is so essential and so sexy and committing, letting him know without words that this was an act of love I was performing on him. I held him just in my mouth for a while as I licked the end of his cock, then plunged it deep down my throat, just for one time, stifling my gag reflex as I did so.

I was enjoying what I was doing, the sensations and pleasure I was giving him, I've always liked oral sex, and am quite talented at it, or so I've been told, so was determined to give him the best blowjob of his life.

"Oh, that is so good. Keep doing that, keep do..."

He popped. Without any warning he popped his load in my mouth, filling it with his cum. I'd been building him up gradually to a climax, taking notice of the encouraging words coming from his mouth, but he had got there quicker than I had intended him to. I knew he would be sensitive from not having cum before and would be near, not needing much to tip him over the edge, But wow, this was something else.

I had my lips locked on his shaft, tongue rolling around and around his head, teasing his glans, it was obviously so sensitive and was responding to my tongue playing around it. His hips lifted slightly, his back arched and his cock erupted all over my tongue, coating it with his, salty, tangy, sticky cum. One long spurt, then another, then a steady flow of cum flooding over my tongue and filling my mouth. I purred with delight at the feeling and taste of it and knowing the pleasure I had given him. He was gasping and panting, body tensed as he kept thanking me for what I had done. How it was the best thing anyone had done for or to him. He was like a little puppy, looking at me with love.

I continued to suck and lick on him until I had coaxed the last drop of that gorgeous nectar from the end of his cock, letting it coat all of my mouth as I swallowed it, finally allowing his cock free from my mouth as I looked at him and made sure he watched me swallow it all down, opening my mouth wide for him to see I had finished. That brought the biggest groan of the night from him.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me roughly up his body until we were lying close to each other and he kissed me with such love and kindness, "I've fantasised about doing that for so long," he whispered in my ear, "I've wanted to cum in your mouth for so, so, long. I've dreamt about it, used it as a means to get off. Thank you."

Now that was one hell of a revelation, I just kissed and hugged him tightly, saying, "You can cum in my mouth anytime you want now, and anywhere else you want." He grinned, knowing that he would take me up on that promise time and time again, before hugging me tight in his arms as we fell asleep, my head nestling in his shoulder.

We had sex many more times over the rest of the holiday, some days hardly getting out of bed, and even then that was no hurdle to what we would do. At times he undressed me slowly and lovingly, others more quickly and roughly, and one time I teased him mercilessly as I took over half an hour to strip for him, taking my time to remove each piece of clothing from my body until I was stood proudly before him, naked for his eyes only for now and ever more.

One time I felt something different as he came in me, the way his cum filled my pussy and moved in it, I felt different and deep down instinctively knew something had changed in my body. Two months later back in Manchester the baby bump began to show. I was pregnant with what turned out to be a big healthy boy.

12