Seducing my Dad

Story Info
Josie wants Incest Sex With her dad, like her Mom & Bro.
6.1k words
4.6
84.6k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BriaHart
BriaHart
234 Followers

It was one of those nights where I couldn't fall asleep. I was restless in bed; I kept twisting and turning for a couple of hours. It was a few days after I turned 18. During that time, I was home from college for summer vacation.

It was 1:00 in the night but I was still wide awake. Summer was in full swing, so I got thirsty very quickly. I jumped off the bed and strode into the kitchen. On my way down, I noticed that the door to my brother's room was open. I thought he went to the toilet.

I waited outside the toilet since I also wanted to pee. A few minutes passed, but when he didn't come out, I knocked on the door; when nobody answered, I swung it open. There was no one inside. As I sat peeing, one thought wandered my mind. "Where is Alex?"

After I was done, I walked into the kitchen to drink water. The kitchen was next to Mom's room. I noticed the light leaking from the gap in her room's door. Was she awake?

Ever since Mom and Dad separated 4 years ago, Mom had never dated anyone. As I drank water, I heard a loud moan from my mom's room. I wondered if Mom had a secret lover. From the kitchen, I could clearly hear her moans. "Eat my pussy!" she yelled.

As I heard those words from my mom's lips, I started to get turned on. I kept standing there listening to her moan and whimper as her mystery lover pleasured her. My nipples were instantly hard after hearing everything that was happening in the next room. I slowly slid my hand into my panties and moved it over my clit.

I decided that I should return to my room and masturbate before sleeping. As I took my first step, I heard something I couldn't believe. "You're so tasty, mom." I heard someone say "I can never get enough of your pussy." Then, I realized whose voice it was. It was Alex, my brother. That had to be him.

My heart beat sped up in an instant as I thought about it. Were my mom and brother having sex? "aaahhh...eat your Mom's pussy, baby." I heard her say. My heart was pounding in my chest and as curiosity got the better of me, I couldn't control myself anymore.

I sneakily walked upstairs lest they find out I was awake. I walked into the store-room, which was just above Mom's room. When mom and dad were still together, I used to spy on them when they were having sex. For that purpose, I had made a secret peephole in the floor which gave the perfect view of mom's bed. I had fingered myself countless times while watching them have sex.

As I walked near the hole after so many years, my body shivered with anticipation and nostalgia. I had covered the hole with some boxes. I moved the big box to reveal the peephole. I could hear their moan's from the store room itself.

I couldn't control myself, and quickly peeked through the hole, and there they were. I couldn't believe it; my mom and brother were completely naked. Alex was standing on the bed, his eyes closed, and his hand resting over mom's head. Mom was on her knees, her hand wrapped around Alex's cock while she sucked the red tip.

"Suck my cock, Mom." Alex moaned. "Take it all in your needy mouth."

And she did as he said. Mom swallowed all of his cock in her mouth at one go. I wanted to clap for her, but I couldn't. Watching them have sex was turning me on a lot. I comfortably leaned on the floor and as I watched them, I slid my panties down to my knees. Fingers roaming over my clit. I rubbed my soft clit hard and gulped down a moan.

Alex grabbed her head from the sides and began thrusting his cock in and out, in and out of her mouth. His eyes were close and I could tell that he was enjoying it a lot. I should've felt disgusted, but I was enjoying it, they didn't know they were putting on a perfect show for me.

Mom let out breathy moans as Alex continued to fuck her mouth, her gaze fixed on Alex.I wondered how much she enjoyed it.

I circled my finger around my pussy, drenching them in my feminine juices. I rubbed my wet fingers over my clit, sliding them up my slit up to my bum hole. Then, they changed their positions. Mom lay on her back and Alex climbed on top of her. They began kissing deeply, Alex used his lips to tease Mom's mouth. He softly bit on her lower lip. As she parted her lips to moan, Alex swiftly plunged his tongue into her mouth.

Slowly, Alex began kissing her neck, her shoulders, and then he focused on her nipples. He suckled her right nipples with his lips while he used his free hand to pinch the other one. Mom clutched his hair and moaned in his ears.After that, he went further down on her body and stopped between her thighs, his face just inches away from mom's cunt.

Neatly, he flicked his tongue up and down on her slit. Mom quivered on the bed, lifting her ass up in intense pleasure. Then, in one moment, he pumped his tongue into her hole. He began to pump his tongue back and forth, his lips gliding over her bare lips.

I simply enjoyed the view; my god, it was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Nothing could compare to it. I fingered myself to an orgasm right there as my mom, too, came hard, thanks to my brother's tongue.

Even after cumming, mom didn't seem completely satisfied. She grabbed Alex's head and pulled him back up. She kissed his mouth, once again tasting her own juices from his mouth. When their lips parted she was panting heavily. "Fuck me. Alex. Fuck your mom's pussy." She said. Alex waited no more; he positioned mom in the doggy-style, grabbing her hips tightly with one hand. Alex used his free hand, guiding his throbbing cock right into our mom's pussy.

As Alex thrusted hard, his cock sank deep into her pussy in one go, and I swallowed hard. He began to rock his hips back and forth, slowly pulling his swollen shaft almost out, before swiftly plunging it back into Mom's dripping cunt. I was amazed at the sight of this taboo act, as their fucking picked up a pace, I too, began to pump my fingers in and out of my pussy.

Mom began to yell, begging Alex to fuck her harder, faster. I never took my eyes off of them. Alex kept increasing the intensity of his thrust with mom's every passing moan. Finally, mom lost her self-control and came hard. She slumped on the bed, but Alex was not yet finished. Mom was in no position to stay on her knees, so Alex put two pillows beneath her.

That lifted her ass up in the air and gave him a chance to finish himself.

He grabbed his cock and pushed it deep into mom.In just a few moments, Alex was breathing heavily, and then suddenly he froze for a second and moaned hard as his cock erupted inside mom's pussy. He quickly removed his cock from pussy, and some of his cum spurted on mom's ass, but she turned her face to him and took his cock in her mouth.

I wanted to keep this moment in my memory and I wanted to capture it, so I opened my phone's video recorder and recorded it.

Alex continued to thrust slowly into mom's mouth as he came, and mom swallowed up all of his spunk. Watching them like this pushed me over the edge as well, as I too came. When they were done, they rested atop each other, their sweaty bodies glistening in the light.

I paused and saved the video, happy with the outcome.

I thought I would feel guilty, but I didn't. Instead, I was feeling jealous. I too wanted to have such an intimate and sensual relationship with someone. I wondered if I should find a boyfriend, but no, that didn't seem as tempting as what my mom and brother were doing. Then I had an idea.

I got up from the floor now that the show was finished. When I stood up from the spot, I left a damp spot on the floor. I cleaned it and hid my peephole safely and returned to my room. This time I fell asleep quickly because the next day I had to begin executing my new plan. My plan's name was 'Seducing My Dad."

The next morning, the first thing I did was call my dad. When Mom and Dad separated, Dad moved to a new house in the same city. We kept contact with each other and usually met for dinner every Sunday until I left for college. I hadn't seen him since the last couple of months, but we had talked on the phone.

He was a nice man, but because of his job, he didn't have a chance to spend more time with his mom. That's why they divorced. Just like Mom, Dad also hadn't dated anyone seriously. On the call, I told him that I wanted to stay with him for a few weeks. He was really happy and told me he was coming to pick me up.

For what I was going to do, I needed to look my best. I quickly took a bath and shaved my pubic hairs. Mom was making breakfast, and Alex was with her. From the outside, they would look like any regular mom and son, but now I knew their secret. I put on a short black mini skirt and a tiny little red top, with no bra, that showed my smooth stomach. The tight top made my tits look nice and round. I left my long blonde hair down, and put on a matching red lipstick. Then I wore a pair of black stilettos.

As I completed my light makeup, I heard the sound of a car's horn. It was followed by mom's voice. "Your father's here, Josie."

When I came downstairs, my dad was sitting on the couch speaking to Alex. As his eyes fell on me, my dad just kept staring at me. "God baby, you look really great today." Alex turned back to look at me, and his reaction was the same as dad's. I saw lust in his eyes, the same lust that he had for mom, but he wasn't going to get my pussy. Only my dad retained the right to fuck me. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. I loved the feeling of his well-built body against my own slim and toned one. I stepped on my toes and quickly gave him a kiss on his left cheek.

We didn't wait any longer; Dad grabbed my luggage and put it in his car. While driving home, Dad and I talked a lot. We had similar interests, so the time passed quickly. Between some laughs and giggles, I would brush my hand on his thighs. When he didn't say anything about it, I kept it right there on his legs.

Once at home, we watched TV together. I sat beside him on the couch. It was a romantic movie of my choice, but dad still watched it with interest. Sometime later, there was a very intimate kissing scene in the movie; it was a long (1 minute) scene. It was the sole reason I had chosen it.

As the actors continued to kiss each other, Dad was feeling a bit uncomfortable; from the corner of my eyes, I noticed the bulge in his pants. Taking the opportunity, I tried to act sleepy and leaned on dad's chest, resting my right hand on his shoulder. I could feel his heart pumping.His breaths were heavy. He was aroused.

After a few minutes, Dad tightly wrapped his arm around me to keep me steady; he thought I was asleep, so my plan was working perfectly.

My one hand was sandwiched between our bodies, while my other one rested on his shoulder. I kept pretending to sleep and dropped my hand on his crotch. To him, it might seem like an accident, but I did it intentionally. His heart beats increased as my hand rested right on top of his cock. I felt him grow harder under my touch, but before I could try to grab him, he moved my hand from his crotch.

He properly laid me down on the couch, turned off the TV, and then went to the bathroom. As I heard the bathroom door shut, I sneakily walked toward the door. Pressing my ear against the door, I heard the sound of groaning from inside, followed by the sound of a moan.

My suspicions were right; Dad was masturbating inside. As I tried to imagine how his cock would taste, a dirty image of my dad thrusting his cock in my mouth quickly appeared in my mind. In an instant, I was turned on. My nipples grew hard and I felt the heat between my legs.

When the sound of the flush fell on my ears, I quickly ran up to the couch and pretended to be asleep. Even though my eyes were closed, I felt his presence near. He was standing right next to me. My nipples poked through the fabric of my top, and he must've got a nice look at my tits.

In the evening, I prepared dinner while Dad watched TV. After dinner, Dad decided to take a bath, and that's when my real plan began. As he was bathing, he didn't lock the door from inside. I quickly opened the door and stepped inside.

My dad was completely naked in the shower, and his cock was hard. He was still clean shaved, just like a few years ago. He was startled by my sudden appearance. He quickly grabbed the towel and tried to cover himself. "What are you doing here, honey?" He asked calmly.

I walked up to the toilet seat and pulled my skirt down to my knees. I stood there on my panties. My dad's gaze was fixated right on my uncovered pussy, I deftly grabbed the elastic of my panties and slid them down. Dad's mouth slightly opened as he got a view of my shaved mound, but then I sat on the toilet seat and peed. "I'm sorry dad, I couldn't help it. I drank too much water."

"No problem, baby." He said, trying to hide his hard manhood behind the towel. I giggled at him and took my time emptying myself. As I took some toilet paper to clean myself, my dad swallowed hard. I gave Dad another look at my mound as I stood up to slide my panties and skirt up. When I walked out of the bathroom, there was a big smile on my face.

That night, I slept in his bed while he slept on the couch. The bed smelled just like him: spicy and warm. I couldn't help but feel aroused again, but thought better of it. So when I achieve my goal, it will be more enjoyable.

The next morning, when I was in the shower, I kept the door open. Dad stepped into the bathroom but quickly walked back as he saw my naked, wet body under the shower. "I'm sorry, honey. I didn't know you were in there." He said.

"Don't worry, Dad; we both know you've seen me naked numerous times." I said.

"That was different, Josie. You are grown up now." He replied.

Later in the day, we had lunch at a restaurant, and then it was time for some shopping. I held his hand as we walked, wearing a tight white t-shirt that showed off my little breasts and another one of those short skirts that turned a lot of heads. I tried to imagine what those people were thinking about us. To them, it would look like that dad was my boyfriend or sugar daddy. The thought excited me tenfold.

I had planned to go to the beach, but I didn't have a bikini, so bikini shopping was part of the plan. I took Dad to the shop with me. There were a lot of girls in there, as well as some men. While Dad sat in the waiting area, I was browsing through the bikinis. I wanted something sexy that showed my body; once I chose a few different sets, I decided to try them on.

Then another idea sparked in my mind.I noticed that the changing booth didn't have doors; they were small, so they only had curtains. I also noticed some men trying to peek in through the gaps. I called Dad and told him that I wanted him to accompany me to the changing room. "I can't do it, baby.I shouldn't see you naked." But then I told him about the perverted men sitting there, and once he noticed them, he agreed to stand outside.

I quickly went inside and removed my clothes. I put the blue bikini on my bare tits; it was transparent, so my dark nipples appeared clear underneath the fabric. There was one problem, I couldn't tie it properly. I called dad for a moment, and as he peered in, he was met with the sight of my bare boobs. "Oh god! Honey, get dressed or something." He said, quite shocked, and stepped out.

"I can't, daddy." I replied. I held the bikini top over my breasts and turned my back to him. "I need your help." He stepped in and properly saw my semi naked body, my pussy and ass showing under the fabric of my see-thru bikini bottoms. Dad reluctantly took the string and tied it behind my back. His fingers brushed against the smooth skin of my back.

I shivered under his touch, but he didn't say anything.After it was tied, I turned to face him and asked, "How do I look, daddy?" He studied me from top to bottom. His gaze lingered for a brief second at my covered pussy. He licked his lips and looked into my eyes. "Beautiful as always, baby."

I didn't give him a chance to step out; I pressed my body tightly against him in a hug and said, "Thank you for taking me shopping, daddy." I stood on my tiptoes and once again tried to kiss him on the cheeks, but this time I kissed just right next to his lips. As our bodies rubbed against each other, I felt his cock pressing into my belly. "God, my dad is horny because of me." I thought.

The next day, Dad and I drove to the beach. I was glad that there were a lot of people; I wanted to show off my new bikini. While Dad found a place for us to relax, I changed into my bikini in a changing cabin. It was the same blue bikini I had chosen. As I walked up to Dad, a lot of guys eyed me. I wiggled my ass as I walked, to seduce them, and it was working. One young man walked near me, but before he could reach me, I reached for my dad. After seeing Dad with me, he turned and walked away.

Dad was also wearing blue swimming trunks. For a while, we both took a dip and then came back to rest. As I was laying the towel on the sand, Dad stood behind me to ensure that nobody got a look at my ass while I leaned forward. To reward him for his generous act, I pressed my ass hard onto his cock and rubbed it for a few seconds. His cock instantly came alive. I tried to act like I had accidentally bumped into him. "Sorry, dad." I smiled. "I didn't know you were behind me."

He smiled at me and patted my back, saying, "Don't worry, enjoy the sun." As I lay on the towel, Dad also sat beside me, I knew that Dad wanted to see my pussy clearly, but I never gave him a proper view. Lifting my ass for a few brief seconds, I tugged at the waistband on my bikini bottoms. The wet fabric moved up and pressed against my pussy. Now, the outline of my mound was clearly visible to him.

I heard an audible gasp from him. He tried not to show that he was looking at his own daughter's pussy, but I knew my dad very well.

Pretty soon, I flipped over onto my back. As I turned, I was lucky to catch a glimpse of Dad's hard cock in his swimming trunks. Since I didn't plan to get a sunburn, I fetched the sunscreen from my bag and offered it to Dad, who took it very enthusiastically.

Dad splotched a large glob of cream onto my back as I relaxed on my spot. "Ah." I sighed, as I felt his strong hands start massaging my back. I loved the way he ran his hands up and down my back, and around my sides, straying a bit away from my side boobs. His touch started doing its magic on me, and I noticed myself warming up between my thighs.

The sunscreen made my back smooth. Dad was almost done, but I wanted to tease him some more. "Can you do my thighs?" I asked.

He didn't even hesitate and moved his hands from my back to my thighs; he massaged the smooth flesh near my butt, working the sunscreen into the skin, spreading the cream gently along the sides.

Sensing that he was being cautious, I lifted my head and said, "Don't be shy, Daddy. I don't want to burn my bum." With that, he moved his hands so they were right at my hips, and then started applying cream to my butt, rubbing it in with light movements.

Soon, he became more confident and started putting a little more pressure. Seeing him like this, I felt a bit daring and opened my legs a bit and pushed the bottoms tightly across my crotch. This caused the fabric to sink between my soft outer lips. I had shaved down there, so there was nothing barring the view.

Daddy had a clear view of my pussy lips, and as he worked his way up my ass cheeks, his finger would stray near my cunt, sending shock waves through my body.I would flinch for a second and encourage him. "Yes, I love it. That was a good spot." As he moved up my back, I noticed that he was trying very hard to hide his erection. I rolled over onto my back and said, "Now do my front!"

He smiled and put his hands on my tummy and started spreading the sunscreen around. His hands would be on my thighs, only an inch from my pussy, but then he would move them away. It felt like he was teasing me now. My nipples were hard and poked against the fabric on my top.

BriaHart
BriaHart
234 Followers
12