All Comments on 'Seducing my Dad'

by BriaHart

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 years ago

Awkward narrative runs any kind of writing. Some of it was just that you told us every little detail. Did we really need to know she walked down the hall. She went to the kitchen to drink water. She was drinking water in the kitchen when she heard something.

It's not good arising.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this deserves a continuation where all the family members accept the new dynamic!

NesticNesticabout 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with anonymous above. All the family members need to come together with the new dynamic

JondesJondesabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed both of your stories very much. Each story has huge potential for many more chapters. I hope you continue your works. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome story Bria is this from a real sexual incounter???

DavBooDavBooabout 2 years ago

A great little story, definitely has potential for more chapters, maybe bringing her brother into it.

Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Josie is a dirty little slut that needs to be fucked by her brother,whilst she licks her mums cunt .

luvs2watchu2luvs2watchu2almost 2 years ago

Great story! You have to love Josie and her determination to fulfill her fantasy of fucking her Daddy. All good Daughter sluts know how wet they are for Daddy's cock and cum.

I hope this is just the first of many Daddy-Daughter sex sessions. Maybe both couples could get together for a true family foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story ... keep it up ... absolutely loved it

XdehlilyxXdehlilyxalmost 2 years ago

I wished I had a daddy to do this with, just thinking about it gets me wet.

NobleGent45NobleGent45almost 2 years ago

Fantastic story - what a lucky daddy - Mummy is lucky too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish the school teachers would have stopped asking there female students all the time if there dad or brothers was fucking them. This happen when my daughter was in the 5, 6 and 7 th grades. Other wise could have been given good training. She would have found a better source of men when she grew up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is the fascination with hairless pussies?? The tresses trimmed to the thigh crease and the vee pointing the way , or a happy trail to be followed with tongue and/or lips until they reach her fountain of juice is unsurpassed. I've heard some say they don't want hairs in their mout. big fucking deal-- deal with it.

There are innumerable positives for keeping things natural, but zero for shaving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think daddy is one lucky daughter fucker wish my daughter had been like that really good story

PervLustPervLustover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, it is pure lust that is dripping from your story… (and it was pure pre-cum that was dripping from my erect dick too, throughout reading you, to be honest). Thank you, please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Josie shaving her cunt was a mistake. The light brown pussy fur {Even a blond's pubic thatch is darker than her head hair} Trimmed to the thigh crease, and into an arrow pointing the way to paradise. If she has a happy trail, even better-- it will be evident above her panties.

ALSO, her Daddy may like a bushy mound.

One evening I was in a pub, a nice young lady started talking to me. She asked me why I had a {{full} beard. I just asked her if she had ever gotten whisker burns on her thighs. She looked puzzled for a couple of seconds, then her eyes got wide and show broke out in a huge grin. Then I asked her if she tasted as good as she looked. She just said "let's find out!" She did.

Pam had a full bush PLUS a happy trail. I love a full bush-- if the lady is worked up, as she should, her hairs get fully soaked, which, in turn, feels great on my face as I enjoy her flavors, and juice flow as she repeatedly cums.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I enjoyed all of your stories. You need to continue writing. By the way you are gorgeous

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi, just a little note to let you know I enjoyed the story and looking forward to reading more of your offerings. Love daughter/Daddy stories. Mom and daughter are just as exciting, depending on the dynamic. Thanks again. <m>

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriaHart@BriaHart
Hi, I'm a middle aged mom in my early 40's interested in writing and engaging in Incest. I've been reading these stories for years but now I have decided to pen down my own experiences, fantasies and ideas. English is not my first language, I was raised in France, but I'll ...