Seducing My Friend's Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pleasured Mrs. Carson that way for some time. As I worked, she moved around me, scooting her pelvis closer and leaning back to give me better access. Mrs. Carson kept her hand against the back of my head the entire time, holding me in her sweet spot. I felt myself starting to tire out, but I kept at it, unwilling to break even for a second and risk ending our encounter.

"Oh, that's it. Right there," Mrs. Carson's sultry voice came from above me. Unable to resist, I pulled back slightly to look up at her. What I saw will forever be burned into my memory: Mrs. Carson staring down at me with open lust--her wholesome face contorted in a very unwholesome way. We stared at one another, unblinking, as I pleasured her pussy, and I could feel something pass between us. In that moment, our relationship shifted: I was no longer just her son's best friend, I was Mrs. Carson's paramour.

"Oh, Luke," Mrs. Carson moaned, tilting her head back and breaking our eye contact at last.

I felt Mrs. Carson's legs begin to twitch around me, her hand increasing its pressure on my head. With amazement, I realized that she was about to cum. I redoubled my efforts, determined to carry her the rest of the way. Seconds later, her body began to withdraw in on itself, pulling me in with it. My face was smashed against her pussy, but even then, I kept fingering and licking to the best of my ability. Mrs. Carson took a sharp deep breath followed by several shallow ones. Slowly, her thigh-grip on my head weakened, then slipped off entirely. It was done.

I straightened upright, desperately needing to breathe and relax my muscles. Mrs. Carson maintained her spreadeagled position as she too caught her breath.

Our eyes met again, and she smiled.

"Wow," she panted softly.

"Not bad for an eighteen-year-old, huh?" I replied, pleased with myself.

Mrs. Carson rolled her eyes, but her smile never left. "I mean your technique could use some work, but your enthusiasm made up for it."

"Sounds to me like I did pretty good then," I said, rubbing my hand along the inside of Mrs. Carson's toned thigh.

"Overconfident, but you're young. You'll learn eventually," Mrs. Carson said, as she brought her legs back together at last.

Before I realized what she was doing, Mrs. Carson pulled her legs underneath her, and she stood, as if to walk away.

"Wait, where are you going?" I asked. "I was just getting started."

"We can't stay out here like this," Mrs. Carson said, as if she were explaining the obvious. "What if my family comes back from the fair early?"

I didn't have an answer to that. I'd forgotten about them, to be honest.

Mrs. Carson gave me a look of pity. "Look, let's go inside and shower off. We'll talk after, okay?"

Without waiting for a response, Mrs. Carson went to retrieve her bikini bottoms I'd thrown earlier. I watched her move, getting my first-ever glimpse of Mrs. Carson's bare backside. She looked amazing in jeans, but her ass was even more impressive exposed like this. The way her glutes moved so effortlessly as she strode across the floor was nothing short of hypnotizing. It was simply the best ass I'd ever seen--on a woman of any age.

As Mrs. Carson was about to reenter the main house, she realized I hadn't left the pool. "C'mon, Luke. Stop staring and get a move on. Go shower."

Only when Mrs. Carson disappeared behind the door did I obey.

***

My mind was a whirlwind as I climbed into the guest tub. I had done it. I had been intimate with Mrs. Carson. My years of fantasies had been made reality at last. It was true we hadn't done nearly as much together as I would have liked--as my painfully stiff cock reminded me--but still... I now knew what Mrs. Carson tasted like.

It was a powerful reminder of the lesson I'd first learned with Mrs. Hartsell: I wasn't restricted to hooking up with girls my age. Even mature women were fair game. A world of possibilities spread before me.

I soaped off quickly, eager to relieve the pressure that had built between my legs. But as I started to stroke myself, I had an epiphany. Why was I masturbating when there was an open and willing woman a few rooms away? Sure, Mrs. Carson had said we'd talk later... but why wait?

Moving quickly, I turned off the shower and dried off. I didn't even bother dressing, just wrapped my towel around my waist. But as I was about to leave the bathroom, my phone buzzed. It was Drew.

I remembered Mrs. Carson's warning that the rest of the family might return early, and my heart sank. Please don't be coming back now, I willed to the universe. I opened the message.

"Thank god," I said aloud, seeing that Drew had sent me a picture of a particularly strange-looking chicken with the caption, he looks like you. Clearly, the Carsons weren't leaving anytime soon. I replied with a middle finger and returned to my mission.

I crept down the hallway to the master suite. I'd only been inside a few times, having it made clear to me as a kid that it was off-limits. The door was shut, but with only slight hesitation, I pushed forward and entered.

Mrs. Carson wasn't visible, but I could hear water running. She must still be showering. Despite our encounter, I still hadn't seen Mrs. Carson completely naked yet (thanks to her bikini top), and I was unable to resist the chance now. I walked silently to the adjoining master bath.

Steam filled the air as I opened the door and entered. The master bath was quite spacious, with enough room for a free-standing shower, a jacuzzi tub, toilet, two large counters with sinks, and a salon-style vanity, complete with swivel chair and huge mirror.

I noticed little of it now, though. My eye was immediately drawn to the shower and the naked MILF inside it.

The Carsons' shower had clear glass doors, and despite the steam fogging them, I could still clearly see Mrs. Carson inside. She hadn't noticed me enter yet, so I cleared my throat, remembering her request from the last time I'd accidentally snuck up on her.

Her head whipped towards me. "Luke! What are you doing in here?"

I walked to the shower door and opened it; a blast of wet, warm air greeted me. I took a moment to appreciate Mrs. Carson's fully naked body (her tits were just as impressive as her ass!) before I responded.

"I've got a problem that I need help with," I said, releasing my grip on my towel and letting it fall around my feet.

Mrs. Carson's eyes flickered to my cock that was pointed squarely at her. When her gaze returned to my eyes, she looked amused at first, but then turned serious.

"Luke, I told you. We can't risk it. You shouldn't be in here."

"Drew just texted me. They're looking at farm animals now. They're not going anywhere. And even if they did, it's still going to take them almost an hour to get back. We have plenty of time."

"And besides, this is your fault," I said, pointing to my stiff cock for emphasis. "You should fix it."

Mrs. Carson stared at me, water continuing to flow over her body. "You are such a teenager. All horniness and no good sense," she sighed. She seemed unsure of her next move. But as she thought, her eyes traced over my naked body, eventually landing back on my cock. She grinned wryly. "You're lucky I'm feeling frisky today. I can't believe I'm saying this, but come on in."

Mrs. Carson stepped to the far side of the shower, motioning for me to take her place under the shower head.

Before she could change her mind, I stepped inside, closing the shower door behind me. The warm water streaming down my back mirrored the fire running through my veins.

The shower was spacious, with plenty of room for us both. It also had a bench-like protrusion on either end--Mrs. Carson sat down on the one closer to her. The fact that her head was now on the same level as my cock didn't escape me.

Mrs. Carson kept her eyes locked on mine. "And since you're still young and learning, I guess I should teach you about reciprocity."

"What's that mean?" I asked, anticipation causing my voice to waver.

Mrs. Carson laughed softly. "It means that when you're with a partner, and you pleasure them, you can count on them pleasuring you back."

To demonstrate, Mrs. Carson reached her hand towards my cock, wrapping her fingers softly around my shaft. "Like this."

My soul left my body the moment Mrs. Carson made contact. "Oh my god. Holy fuck. I can't believe this is happening."

Mrs. Carson laughed again, clearly enjoying the effect she had on me. "Good grief, Luke, I haven't even started yet. I forget how new all this must be for you."

"It's not new," I gasped, feeling like my cock was ready to burst under her touch. "I've just never been with someone as hot as you."

"Mmmm," Mrs. Carson said thoughtfully, as she appeared to study my cock, moving it around with her fingers. "Well, try to keep it together. You don't want our fun to be over too soon, do you?"

Her openly seductive grin shook me to my core. I understood at last how a woman as shameless as Mrs. Hartsell was best friends with a woman as conversative as Mrs. Carson. It was because Mrs. Carson had a wild side too. One that I had finally unleashed.

As if reading my mind, Mrs. Carson began to stroke. She stared up at me with big brown eyes as she worked, watching the resulting pleasure play across my face. The corners of her mouth twitched in an awed half-smile, as if she was amazed by how much I enjoyed her touch. If what Mrs. Hartsell had told me was true, this may have been the first time in years Mrs. Carson had used her sexual skills. She clearly had forgotten her own power.

Mrs. Carson continued to pump me for a few moments, my cock throbbing in her grip. But just when she seemed to have hit a rhythm, she stopped.

"Have you ever had a woman go down on you?" she asked off-handedly.

I groaned. "Don't tease me, Mrs. Carson. I'm not sure I could take it."

I was telling the truth. The thought of Drew's sexy mom sucking my cock was too much to bear.

"Hm, okay then. No teasing, just action," Mrs. Carson agreed.

Before I could react, Mrs. Carson brought her mouth over my cock, placing its tip between her lips. I felt her wet warmth, and then a millisecond later, her tongue gently probing me. My mind broke.

I stood there like a drooling zombie as Mrs. Carson tasted my shaft, my precum leaking onto her tongue.

"Mmm, salty," she said, although with my cock in her mouth it came out mumbled.

I didn't respond. I couldn't.

Mrs. Carson's eyes squinted with amusement, seeing how thoroughly she had paralyzed me. Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she began to tease my head in earnest, alternating between sucking on me and tickling me with her tongue.

It was by far the hottest head I'd ever gotten, and Mrs. Carson seemed to be enjoying it almost as much as I was. Her smile never left her face the entire time.

I lost myself for several seconds, watching Mrs. Carson service me so uninhibitedly. I don't know how I avoided cumming, but the pleasure was almost too much to even register.

But then it was over.

With a final slurp, Mrs. Carson released my cock from her lips. It took me a moment to realize that she wasn't going to restart. I came back to myself, my cock throbbing more than ever.

Mrs. Carson noticed my disappointment. "Don't look so sad, Luke. I've got something even better for you. Cut the water and dry off."

Realization crashed home. There was only one thing that could be better than Mrs. Carson's amazing head.

I obeyed her instructions without delay.

Mrs. Carson followed me out of the shower, drying herself off and wrapping her hair up in a towel. As she flipped it upwards, Mrs. Carson's naked body somehow became even sexier. It was like the towel on her head highlighted her femininity; her curves becoming both softer and more enhanced.

Unable to resist touching them any longer, I moved in, closing the gap between us. Our faces were inches apart; my cock pressing against the warmth of her stomach. The next moment we were kissing, Mrs. Carson exploring my mouth just as eagerly as she had explored my cock. She had the passion of girls my age, but with the experience to direct it. I pulled her body tight against mine as our tongues dueled.

The floral smell of her soap entered my nose, mixing with the musky scent coming from between her legs. The combination was irresistible to my animal brain--every inch of this perfect woman needed to be mine.

As Mrs. Carson poured herself into my mouth, I ran my hands over her body. Down her sides to her wide, childbearing hips; then back to her full, rounded ass. I squeezed tightly, fulfilling a desire years in the making. Her cheeks felt better than I'd imagined: warm, firm, yet softly pliable. I stayed there and kneaded them for several moments, my brain struggling to believe such a perfect ass could be real.

I felt Mrs. Carson smile against me, clearly enjoying my utter fascination of her body. She moaned approvingly, the sound reminding me of my ultimate goal.

Keeping Mrs. Carson's body pressed against mine, I began to guide her slowly backwards towards one of the countertops. Mrs. Carson smile widened as she realized my intention. Keeping our lips locked, she allowed me to lead her backwards. Only when the back of her legs touched the counter's wood paneling did she break our kiss.

"What now, Luke?" she asked playfully, as if she didn't already know the answer.

"Climb up," I directed, my body shaking with lust.

Mrs. Carson did, pulling herself backwards onto the countertop and letting her legs dangle over the edge. "Like this?" she said, teasing me with her feigned gullibility.

I nodded and started to step towards her, but Mrs. Carson held me back with a hand to the chest.

"Or more like this?" Mrs. Carson asked again, spreading her legs wide and revealing her pussy once more.

"That's even better," I replied huskily. By this point, my cock was screaming.

"I thought it might be," Mrs. Carson said seductively. "But enough foreplay. Let's see what you had in mind for me, Luke."

That was all the invitation I needed. I stepped between Mrs. Carson's spread legs, my cock aimed at her center. Realizing the angle was off slightly, I reached under Mrs. Carson's thighs and pulled her towards me, causing her to fall back into the wall. Now we were perfectly aligned.

I had one final moment of clarity--I was about to fuck my best friend's mom!--and then I was gone again, lost to my lust.

I moved my cock down towards Mrs. Carson's pussy, feeling my head nestle between its wet folds. Her opening spread to accommodate my girth, sucking me inside. I pushed forward slowly, my tip-penetration becoming a full penetration. Mrs. Carson stared down in shock, watching my cock disappear inside her, as if only now realizing just how grown I was.

"Oh fuck," I gasped, burying myself inside the hole that had birthed my best friend. I had filled Mrs. Carson up to the hilt; the resulting pleasure, both physical and mental, was indescribable.

Mrs. Carson's mouth hung open, the same pleasure washing over her.

For a moment, we remained motionless, soaking in the ecstasy of being conjoined so intimately. It was deeply wrong, of course--a middle-aged, married housewife taking the cock of her son's teenaged best friend--but the wrongness only heightened the tabooed eroticism of our union. But such ideas of right and wrong were irrelevant now. Only sex remained.

As Mrs. Carson's pussy walls stretched to accommodate me, my desire took over completely. I began to thrust.

We kept our silence, both utterly transfixed on my cock as it slipped in and out of her body. It almost didn't seem real, to be here, fucking like this, but there was no denying the pleasure. I broke the silence first, moaning Mrs. Carson's name.

Mrs. Carson tore her gaze from my repeated penetrations, staring into my face. She reached a hand around my head and pulled me down towards her, covering her body with my own. She rose up to kiss me deeply, before slipping back down against the wall, but she held my head in place, just inches above hers. She bared her eyes to me, letting me see the pleasure building in them, even as she watched it build in mine. It was one of the hottest connections in my life. Doubly so, because it was a fully mature woman who I was satisfying--one with experience--not a girl my age getting her first taste of sex.

Unfortunately, moving to this new angle interrupted my thrusts; I had to adjust my arms to better support my weight. Once I'd restabilized though, I resumed, returning to a frantic pace. The sound of my balls slapping against Mrs. Carson's ass filled the room. I'll admit I was so far gone that coordinating my thrusts wasn't easy, but Mrs. Carson wrapped her legs around me and helped me find the right rhythm.

As hot as it was to stare into Mrs. Carson's eyes, I couldn't stop looking at the rest of her body: her pussy, of course, but also her post-pregnant-but-still-toned stomach. And her tits too; the large melons bounced with every thrust, constantly enticing me with their movement. I ached to fondle them, but both my hands were needed to support my weight. And I was too busy feeding myself into Mrs. Carson's pussy to spare them now.

It was all too much. My brain couldn't process the sheer amount of pleasure coursing through my body. I felt the pressure in my head grow to the point of bursting.

"I'm gonna cum," I managed to moan, knowing I only had seconds left.

"Not in me," Mrs. Carson urged, but it sounded half-hearted. An afterthought.

I managed to yank myself backwards right as I approached the precipice of no return. But the sudden absence of Mrs. Carson's pussy on my cock was a shock that kept me teetering on the edge: so close to cumming but needing a final push. I ached to return to her pussy once more, but I knew if I did, there would be no coming out.

Mrs. Carson sensed my edging. She wrapped both hands over my shaft and restarted where her pussy had left off. Her lubrication still covered me, so the sensation was almost identical.

It was enough. My mental dam burst, and I felt my balls release, sending semen racing through my shaft.

The first few bursts of cum shot over Mrs. Carson's belly, reaching her tits. As my balls continued to empty, the white splatters moved down over her pelvis, before finally ending at her landing strip. Mrs. Carson milked me the entire time, using her hands to squeeze every drop from my cock.

I stared down at the scene in wonder. I had fantasized about this moment for years, and now here it was: Mrs. Carson laying before me, covered in my sperm. It was surreal. My brain couldn't reconcile that this cum-spattered sex goddess and the wholesome housewife I grew up around were the same woman.

Mrs. Carson seemed equally amazed to be in this position, but when she caught my eye, she smiled.

I smiled back. "That was the hottest thing I've ever done. Or ever will do."

Mrs. Carson stroked my now-soft cock tenderly. "Your innocence is cute."

I frowned. "My innocence?"

"Never mind. Can you pass me a towel?" Mrs. Carson said, releasing me from her legs and sitting upright. My sperm jiggled on her body as she moved.

"You don't want me to finish you off first?" I asked.

"No, I'm plenty satisfied," she explained, but she regarded me with new respect. "I very much appreciate the offer though."

"Oh, you are more than welcome," I replied, unable to hide the shit-eating grin forming on my face.

I stood there basking in my afterglow for several seconds. It wasn't until Mrs. Carson asked me again for a towel that I'd realized I'd been standing there like an idiot. I quickly retrieved my discarded one and passed it over.

Mrs. Carson took it and wiped herself down, cleaning my cum off her skin. "Thank you. I'm gonna need the bathroom to myself now, Luke, but before you go, we need to have an understanding."