Seducing My Friend's Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said uncertainly.

"I'm sure you can appreciate that this needs to stay between us. Even though this has just been some afternoon fun--nothing serious--no sense in upsetting Drew or my husband about it. Think you can keep this to yourself?"

"Of course," I answered. "I'm not an idiot."

"I didn't think you were. But that means no bragging to your other friends either. I know you might be tempted, but word gets around. Imagine how Drew would react if he found out."

"I'm not gonna say anything to any of my friends, I promise."

"Good. And unless we're alone, I need to just be Drew's mom to you. That means no winking, no smart comments, no getting handsy... got it?"

"Jeez, Mrs. Carson, I know how to keep a secret. Nobody's gonna find out," I said, starting to become annoyed. It was like Mrs. Carson thought I was a kid again.

"Sorry, I just have to make sure," she apologized. "But here's the deal. If you do behave yourself, maybe this could happen again sometime."

My jaw almost hit the floor.

Mrs. Carson laughed. "I take it you agree, then?"

"Mrs. Carson, I'll be the best-behaved guest you ever had," I said, a little too enthusiastically.

"Good," Mrs. Carson nodded approvingly. "Now go clean yourself up and enjoy the rest of the afternoon. I'm going to relax in bed until everyone else is back."

"I'll see you around then, sexy," I said, doing my best playboy voice.

"Bye, Luke."

Mrs. Carson's amused laughter followed me out the door.

***

I spent the rest of the afternoon replaying the day's events in my head. Now that I was by myself again, I couldn't believe I'd actually done it. I had actually slept with Mrs. Carson.

I had texted the news to Mrs. Hartsell shortly after I left the master suite, unable to keep the news to myself. I was technically breaking my promise to Mrs. Carson, but I figured Mrs. Hartsell didn't really count. After all, she was half the reason my seduction had been successful in the first place.

Mrs. Hartsell was extremely impressed, wanting all the details. I sent some of the longest texts of my life, giving her a play-by-play of how the day had gone. As I texted each moment, I re-lived it mentally all over again. By the time I reached the end of our encounter, my erection had returned. I texted a picture of my resurrected cock to Mrs. Hartsell saying look--just talking about it has me hard all over again.

Mrs. Hartsell's response: Sydney's gonna have her hands full with a young stud like you in the house. Good for her, though. She needs the excitement.

And then: PS--you've gotten me all fired up too, followed by a video of Mrs. Hartsell pleasuring herself with a dildo.

When I came the second time that afternoon, it was to the sight of Mrs. Hartsell's pussy and the sounds of her moans.

***

The rest of the Carson family finally returned late that evening, well after dinner. As promised, Drew had indeed brought me back a caramel apple, complete with a bite taken out of it.

"Sorry, man, I warned you I was going to do it," he said. "Glad you're feeling better, though."

"You're an asshole," I replied, but I took the apple anyway. I added silently to myself, "besides, fair is fair, I guess. I did just fuck your mom, after all."

With the rest of her family back, Mrs. Carson emerged from the master suite at last. True to her word, she gave no sign of what we'd been up to that afternoon. We barely talked directly, instead both listening quietly as the rest of the family regaled us with stories from the fair. When we all said good night, the day appeared to have ended no more notable than any other.

But I knew the truth. Today would forever be the day that I had fucked Mrs. Carson; a years-long, impossible fantasy, fulfilled at last. And yet, as utterly satisfying as that was, it wasn't enough.

I needed more.

Author's end note: I imagine some of you will be like Luke, needing more. Unfortunately, it may be a while before that happens. As much as I enjoy writing these stories, I have to be in the right mindset for it, and that can be unpredictable.

That said, I am envisioning one final part to this story, to be published... at some point. No estimations this time. For now though, other stories are calling for my attention. Happy reading.