Seducing My Interns GF Ch. 02

Story Info
Seducing my interns GF as he sleeps right in front of me at.
4.7k words
4.44
14.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seducing my Intern's GF Chapter 2

***************************************************

A few weeks pass by after the night I had with Belle. I felt so ashamed after sobering up and didn't know what to do or say. Juan hadn't shown any signs at work so I just kept quiet.

After the night with Belle though I just couldn't keep her out of my mind. I'd go into work and day-dream all day about what I could do with her. It got so bad that I had to go into the bathroom to jerk it all off. If I didn't I would have had a boner all day. Number crunching and meetings are mentally exhausting enough so it was quite relaxing to release some stress now and then.

It was about lunch time and my phone buzzed and of course it was Juan who texted me. My phone buzzed again as I was staring at it. Not once but twice after that. Three messages in less than a few seconds from Juan. That made my heart drop for a moment there.

Did Belle tell him? Is he mad? Is my business in jeopardy? I can feel my chest sinking deeper as I'm processing these thoughts. My shoulders are getting heavier, my breaths got much longer, and my palms are getting sweaty. I punched in the password to unlock my phone.

"Hey boss, we're having a bonfire tonight. You should stop by if you can!"

A sigh of relief whimpered out my mouth and I began to read the other messages.

"Belle just wanted to know a bit more of the future position."

"BYOB and snacks by the way."

I felt at ease after reading the messages. I quickly typed up to respond back to him.

"Sure. I should be free after this evening's meeting."

I hit send and gave a small chuckle as I put my phone away. Now? What was I getting for lunch again...

Work seemed to fly by faster than usual. Probably because I was laser focused on what to expect at Juan's place. I've been there once when his girlfriend was not in town. Just to give him his monthly evaluation. I guess you can say we got comfortable being friends and not interns and bosses.

After I got off work I went straight to the store. I knew what I wanted and darted to the liquor section. Grabbed a bottle of bourbon and then walked around the store for a bit. Ended up leaving with a bottle of liquor, a six-pack of beer, and a bag of chips party size.

Got home so that I could get out of these business attire. I put everything I had in my pockets on the desk and threw my clothes in the laundry basket.I got the shower water running, then headed to my closet real quick. Shorts and a crew shirt were casual enough. I was in and out of the shower in five, in my car in less than ten.

"Keys check, wallet check, phone check." I said as I was patting myself down.

I glanced over to the passenger side and made sure I still had the stuff I bought at the store. Everything checked out fine so I texted Juan.

"On my way..just got in the car."

I then hit the freeway to Juan's place.

The sun was slowly going down and the clouds started to overtake the scene when I arrived. I parked right in front, grabbed my stuff and got out. Again, like last time Juan forgot to lock his front door. I just shrugged while taking my shoes off and going inside. For the most part it was pretty quiet.

"Juan? You left the door unlocked, kid." I yelled out.

No response. I went around the corner to the living room to check but it was also empty. I paid no attention and expected them to probably be in the backyard. I made my way to the kitchen to drop off my things and then had a slight urge to use the restroom.

Juan's place was decently sized; two beds and one bathroom was all they really needed.

After dropping my stuff on the counter I headed for the bathroom upstairs. I got to the top of the stairs and noticed that his door was wide open. Last time he had it closed and so I took a quick peek in his room from the outside. Still no sign of anyone at all.

I took a step inside and for the first time I got to see his room. Juan is either a neat freak or his girlfriend cleans up after him. Their beds were made, even the night stand to the desk was clean as well. Their closet across the bed was wide open though and I could see the many options that they had.

Something did catch my attention and it was the towel on their bed along with what seems to be Belle's clothes. My heart started to beat a bit faster as my dick started to stiffen a little. The thought of Belle in those tight shorts, sports bra and sweating all day made me even more aroused. I laid my hands on the towel and realized that it wasn't wet.

So I picked up the light blue cotton panties that were right next to it. My heart sank as I breathed in as I grabbed her soft blue panties. I pulled it up to my face and took a whiff of it. The aroma was detergent and softener with a hint of a fragrance that smelled like it was from Bath and Body Works.

This made my cock surge while my balls felt a small tingle. I was lustful for more just picturing how her thighs look, the material hugging her olive skin. As I was dreaming about her I snapped out of it really quickly because something clicked from the bathroom. I panicked and glanced in that vicinity and realized someone was about to leave the bathroom. Without hesitation I pitched the panties back where it was and booked it into the closet. Without making a huge sound I closed the closet door and tried to calm my nerves down.

The sound of a door shutting rang in my ears and I jumped a little. The closet door had gaps that were angled down as a result I was able to see Belle walk into the room with her back facing me. I was getting so nervous that I could feel the sweat beads from my forehead slowly falling down the side of my face. I bit my lips and tried to stay as still as I could.

I could see that she was fidgeting with her hair tie and was able to get it off after a while. She threw the tie on the bed while simultaneously stroking her hair back. She was wearing a light gray long button up shirt that barely covered her ass. Nevertheless every time she reached to stroke her hair back I had a glimpse of her black cotton panties. This was teasing my already aching hard on and yet I could not blink nor take my eyes off of her. She then turned around and faced the closet and began to stretch her hands up in the air. I could tell that she was yawning but I was too awe-struck at the pink ribbon attached to her front panties that was merely steps away from me. A few knocks at the door was enough to kick me out of my trance.

She left my field of vision but I could hear the door creak open.

"What's up?" said Belle.

"Have you seen Mr. Jacobs?" Juan replied.

My body flinched and tightened up as I heard Juans voice asking where I was.

"I haven't? Is he here!" She said in a small exciting voice.

"I'm not sure, babe, but I think that's his stuff downstairs. Who else drinks bourbon? I'll text him and see, okay?"

"Okay, I'm going to take a shower before the bonfire. Let him know I'll be down later." she exclaimed.

The sound of the door clicking shut kept me on my toes still. In addition to that for some reason my senses told me something was wrong. I lost track of it when Belle came into view fixing her hair again. She picked up the towel that was laying on the bed and as soon as she did my phone went off.

"BZZZ..."

I bout shit my pants and frantically put my hands over my pants where my phone was. I don't know if it was fast enough to mask it but I took my phone out and pressed the do not disturb button.

She froze, squinting at the closet. I was dead meat for sure was the thought that was going through my head. Yet nothing happened for what seemed like an eternity. She then tossed her towel back beside the bed and slowly took off her socks.

She was still facing towards the closet and began to unbutton her shirt one by one. I could see her undoing each button until finally all of them were all loose. She bit her lips and started to massage her neck then slowly her right hand began to drop down to her cleavage. Realizing now she was not wearing any bra, I widened my eyes in amazement and with a slight twist of her shoulders her shirt dropped to the floor. My legs felt weak after seeing bits and pieces of her gorgeous body without her knowing. She turned around now and bent over forward to grab the sides of her panties.

With a slight dip in her hips back and forth she slowly took off her black panties. They hit the floor and I could barely see her exposed pussy, though her ass popped up like two balloons which was a sight to see. She grabbed her towel to wrap herself and spun around facing me again. I couldn't tell but it looked like she was smiling a little then took off.

I hear the door open but not closed. I waited a few more seconds and slowly made my getaway. I ran and snatched the panties that were on the ground and frantically shoved it into my pocket. I peeked out into the hallway and spotted the bathroom door closed. I booked it downstairs, into the living room, and made it back to the kitchen when Juan popped out from around the corner.

Not like this I said to myself. I thought of something as quick as possible.

"Uhhh...oh right I had to grab my phone out the car and I came back from the front door." I stammered.

"Gotcha. I texted ya a few minutes ago too! Oh by the way I threw your stuff in the fridge. Didn't want the drinks to get warm on ya." He babbled.

"Thanks for looking out." I replied.

He gave out a fist bump and I hit him back.

"Let's go outside for a couple of drinks and food. I think Belle might be showering but she will be down shortly."

We both went outside to the patio and I saw the bonfire that Juan had started. Beside it was a picnic table with a bunch of drinks and food that he set up. A figure then showed up around the corner of the fence.

"Marcus! Glad you could make it bro!" Shouted Juan.

Marcus was a co-worker that Juan had become good friends with. A few people knew him as the perverted creep who kept hitting on the female staff. I can't complain though he does his job well and that's all that matters.

"What's good Juan and Jeremiah! I just got back from vacation and it feels like I haven't seen you two in forever! Marcus gushed.

"Good to see you man. How was Miami?" I stated.

"Oh man, the chicks there were smoking hot!" Marcus exclaimed.

All three of us made our way to the table and sat down. Juan saved a seat for Belle while Marcus sat next to me. Half an hour goes by and we have a couple of drinks when Belle shows up. She pops into view wearing a silky red night-dress that helps accentuate her hips while giving us a great view of her cleavage.

I grabbed a hold of my dick under the table to slow down the throbbing ache but as I was absorbing her body I can tell Marcus was awe-struck as well. This is probably his first time seeing her sexy body. Last time he saw her was right at my party but he was already plastered.

"Belle, you can't just be walking around in that!" Juan scolded.

Belle crossed her legs together and looked down while giving her notorious pouty face to her boyfriend.

"Hey, come on, man. She's her own woman. I mean, a grown woman!" cried Marcus.

"Yeah it's not revealing anything man. Just a simple night-gown right?" I spat to back up what Marcus said.

She twisted her hips from side to side and then looked at her boyfriend.

"Yeah you guys are right. I think the drinks are getting to me tonight." Juan cried.

Belle laughed a bit and hopped in joy then sat right next to Juan at the picnic table.

"I think it's the opposite of Juan. The drinks should be helping you relax more!" I said enthusiastically while pouring him a shot.

"Well let's get this party started now!" stated Marcus. As he was pulling out a deck of cards from his pocket.

The first round Belle lost and so I poured her a huge shot.

"Babe you don't have to if you can't handle it." Juan insisted.

Belle slapped Juan's hand away and threw back the shot like a champ. My hardon just kept twitching away.

"Hey Marcus can we switch places? The fire is a bit too hot right now" said Belle.

"Yeah sure thing, it's a bit chilly on my side so it's a fair trade!" said Marcus.

The rounds kept going and since I was the one pouring drinks I made sure I got everyone hammered before I did. I lost count of how many Juan took since he lost back to back multiple times. I was lucky and only lost a few games but also poured myself a quarter of what I was passing out. Juan was done and as Marcus was damn near close as well. He accidentally dropped his pile of cards on the ground and went under the table.

"Shit I'm so hammered I can't even hold my cards up." Marcus said.

I looked at Belle and she was still holding up. Her face was a bit red; granted she had the least drinks compared to us. Belle was using her right arm as a post to keep her head up and Juan ended up laying his head down. As I am embracing Belle's figure I see a low light emit from under the table. I was sober enough to know what was going on.

The way Belle was sitting with her legs wide open and her right leg posted on the ledge I was 100% sure that Marcus was peeping under her gown. Instantly my cock got tight just thinking of what Marcus was seeing. She was probably wearing those blue panties I saw earlier. I can see the lights flicker on and off. He's totally taking pictures at this point... lucky bastard I said to myself. I didn't want to end his little peek so I shifted my legs to open up some space for my cock. I guess this startled him since he jumped straight back up.

"Sorry it took so long. I had a hard time trying to pick up my cards." exclaimed Marcus.

Sure he did, I thought while I poured him another huge shot.

"Man you took so long we finished a round already!" I jokingly said.

He chuckled and threw down the shot I gave. A couple more games go by and obviously pacing my own drinks I pour, everyone seemed to be done for tonight.

Marcus turned his body around to face the fire and finally passed out like that. Juan did the same when he woke up but then passed out as well. Belle fell asleep facedown on the table using her right arm as a pillow. I stood up and went around the table to check on the guys.

I snapped my hands in front of their faces and without any surprise they had no reaction. I then sat down closer to Belle and moved her hair out of her face to behind her ears. Her face was warm, probably from all the drinks she had. I put my hand behind her shoulders and worked my way down her bare back. She startled me by shifting to her side more I guess to lay on her arm better. I glanced over at the guys and still nothing. I started to ever so slightly pull the front of her gown away from her. It was a slight tug but it was enough for me to peek on top of her gown.

"Ughhhhh.." I sighed as I saw she was braless, her perky nipples barely visible to me. I got a bit more cocky and with one quick motion slid the strap down her shoulders. This created a lot of slack in the gown and I was able to pull it out even more. Allowing me to feast on her naked tits. My cock felt like it was going to explode so I started rubbing it through my pants. I was encased by lust and wanted more. I began to slowly slide my hand down her cleavage. She abruptly moved and I tossed my hand away from her. My heart was racing with adrenaline and I couldn't stop it. I waited to see if she would wake up but she didn't do anything after that.

While pausing I remembered that Marcus was peeping under her dress a few moments ago. That made me want to see what was under her gown. Her legs were close together so I gently placed my right hand on her thigh and at snail pace widened her legs apart. The gown started to get taut as I pulled her legs apart. I couldn't get my head under the table so with the liquid courage I still had in me I grabbed the hem of her gown and little by little pulled it up her toned thighs. It took what seemed forever but with every inch I started to reveal more of her creamy skin thighs. My dick pressed against my pants as I stopped to gather my composure and then continued. Her skirt began to crumple as I pushed it up her legs and ever so slowly I took more of her skirt in my hands. With a swift movement I moved her skirt back just enough to see the leg band of her heart patterned, blue, cotton panties.

My jaw dropped. Feasting with my eyes on her innocent panties and her soft exposed thighs. I wanted more, my lust overtook my will power. I wiped the sweat from my forehead, trying to keep my hand from shaking.

I began with my pointer finger, slipping it into the hem of her panties on the side. I gradually slid my finger across them until I came on top of the hem that covered her crotch. I pulled it away from her body and without hesitation peeked over into it. I bit my lips and let out a quiver. I couldn't believe I was staring right at her discernible lips that were pressed tight against the straining girly panties.

At this point I couldn't stop. With my left hand I started to rub my dick. My breaths got deeper as I got into it. I closed my eyes and envisioned myself fucking her tight cunt. After a while I wasn't satisfied enough. Seeing that Belle still hasn't moved or woken up yet I slowly, very, very slowly started to work my finger down her pussy.

I could feel the bumps of where her hair was but proceeded to go lower. I let out a low shudder because I finally made it to where I wanted to be. Her pussy lips were so soft, gentle, and warm to the touch. I teased her clit and then glanced over her body and I could see that my whole hand was so far down her panties.

I moved my body a bit to watch as her knickers moved up and down as I was playing with her clit. I can't believe I was playing with her delightful pussy while her boyfriend and our co-worker were merely a couple of feet away.

Her body shifted and I could hear the change of her breathing slightly. She was getting turned on and I knew because my fingertips started to get wet. She let out a small moan as I moved my fingers in different motions... up, down, left, right, and circles.

Juan snored. I almost had a heart attack and quickly looked at him.

I almost had a heart attack and quickly looked over at him. He was just probably having a dream of some sort and shifted his body. I took a deep breath and proceeded to go back to playing with Belle's clit when my heart sank once again. My face filled with fear as I made eye contact with Belle. Her beautiful eyes glaring back into me. She knew what was happening.

"I'm so sorry..." I mouthed with a pain wrenching expression.

I shook my head slowly hoping she wouldn't scream. My life would be over in a flash as I processed this. I started to slowly take my hand out of her knickers but because of how deep I was my fingers pressed against her clit.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip while her whole body tensed up in different areas.She grabbed the edge of the bench and her back arched all while her sandals fell off her feet. She was still very sensitive down there. That was enough for me to keep my hands where it was. I flicked her clit once more and she let out a moan. She covered her mouth and stared at me. I felt powerful almost like I had control of a nuclear bomb ready to blow up at my given command. She moved her hands away from her mouth and grabbed my right arm that was still in her soiled panties.

I felt her hands shaking and yet I pressed my fingers against her clit and ran it down her dripping lips. Her grip tightening against my forearm as her eyes rolled back.

"UGHFFF..." she exclaimed

I leaned in closer to her and whispered in her ears.

"You've been a bad girl... I need to keep you quiet and punish you."

I then took my hand off my fat cock and shoved my hand into her little mouth. Two fingers, then three, and finally four. Back and forth my fingers went, causing her to gag a little.

12