Seducing My Interns GF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept both hands occupied; One in her mouth the other groping her delicate sensitive pussy. Her grip never loosened but she also didn't fight back. Her legs peeled out wider than before while her hips started to wave back and forth. The bench was creaking and with it I thought that the others might have woken up. I kept my eyes out just in case.

"Mmfff...uggff...ffff.." she gurgled as she started to suck on my fingers.

"That's right. You're not so innocent now are you Belle." I whispered in her ears.

She kept moaning, sucking, and bouncing her body while I kept finger fucking her face and pussy at the same time. I then started to nibble on her ears while I slowly pressed my fingers into her oozing pussy. Her body trembled as I ravished it. I kissed her neck and curled my fingers inside of her so that I could vigorously rub her out. Her mouth drooling with spit as I pulled my fingers out of her mouth. She grabbed onto me and whispered for me not to stop, and to keep on going I unzipped my pants to show my throbbing cock. The smell from her body was so tantalizing I started to pull on my hot dick. I watched as her eyes pulled back behind her head, her stomach pulsating for every breath she's taking, and her body trembling in euphoria. I could tell she came the way her legs snapped together. Her nails digging into my forearm, her head falling right by my shoulders. Her body jolted again and again, her pussy clenching down on my fingers. I already knew they were covered in cream.

She kept quiet as much as possible only for slight whispers that leaked out here and there. I didn't stop from there, I grabbed a handful of her hair from the back and proceeded to guide her head down to my aching cock. Again she didn't fight back, my body was rushed with a blissful sensation as her warm lips touched the top of my dick.

She opened her mouth inviting my dick to fuck her mouth. I could feel her tongue wrapping around my cock. I felt tingles as she stroked it with her mouth. Slurping and gagging noises emitted every time she went down. I curled her hair even better so that I could watch as she started to give in sucking my dick. Her face red from the orgasm she just had and every now and then I would watch her come up between pauses to gasp in some air between slurps. A couple of minutes went by and the bonfire was starting to dim almost like it was dying out.

Belle lifted her head to look at me, her mouth drooling with spit.

"Should I finish it with my hand?"

Still holding her hair, I pushed her head down.

"I can't leave a big mess. Your boyfriend will find out." I instructed.

She began to go deeper, almost taking all six inches of my dick. I could feel with the tip of my penis the back of her throat. The movements of her sticky tongue around my cock. The warmth of her lips wrapped around dick. With each bounce of her head I got closer and closer.

"Ohh, oooh..fff.. Shitt I'm about to cum." I softly stated.

Belle was about to lift her head but I used both my hands to push her down. She started to gag as I pumped a huge load into her mouth. My knees jerked so high I smacked the bottom of the table. With each pulse of my dick more and more cum went out. I grunted and moaned with each pulse and slammed her head even more into my dick until I finally finished.

Juan moved his head to the side and I could barely see his eyes.

"Everything okay back there?" He said in a low groggy voice.

My heart raced.

"Um.. Uh.. Yeah man..." I said

I couldn't think of what to say. Belle tried to look up at me but with her mouth still wrapped around my cock it was too difficult.

Without looking back Juan said.

"Cool I'm gonna kill this fire. Wanna help me move Marcus and Belle after?"

I pulled Belle off my dick and slowly pointed my fingers to the patio door. I think she understood what I was hinting at and readjusted her clothes and hair as quickly as possible while softly making her way towards the door.

"Yeah sure thing man. I think Belle just went to her room already though." I said

Juan got up and stretched on his way to the bonfire. He then started to kill the fire and then looked back at me.

"Let's try to wake up Marcus and get him on the couch or something. I'll take the fire out and help after." he added.

I slid my dick back in when Juan wasn't paying attention and zipped up my pants as fast as possible. Then proceeded to wake up Marcus.

To be continued...

12