Seducing My Older Brother

Story Info
I want to be my older brother's sex slave, so I seduce him.
4.4k words
4.62
36k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story contains heavy incest, religious desecration, and non-consensual content some may find heavily offensive. Reader discretion is advised.

My family lived in a small wealthy town down South. My father was a discombobulatingly old caucasian lawyer and my mother was an incessantly inebriated Asian housewife; none of them offered too much care or affection throughout my childhood.

My older brother, Henry, on the other hand, provided me with everything that an older sibling could provide and more. He was extraordinarily handsome, mature even for his age with his manly facial features and physique of an athlete. His voice was deep and husky, and every time he spoke near me, especially when making a command, it sent shivers down my spine; which, admittedly, happened not quite often enough as he was also a relatively taciturn person, hardly emote at all and always sulking in masculine silence. He was as socially conservative as one could be, and he always preached to me the importance of independence, self-reliance, self-control, virtues and whatnot. He often tried to teach me to act more like a man, to stand up for myself in school, and to groom myself into a more proper look.

Honestly, even when he preached, he looked handsome and glamorous.

Compared to Henry, the golden boy of the neighborhood, I was a lot more inconspicuous. I grew to look like my mother at her blooming young age, with the soft facial features, the slender contour, the subtle curves and all. I was often bullied at school due to my looks, and my brother always said I should be more of an upright man to drive the bullies away myself. But I didn't want to be the upright man; the only reason I didn't like the bullying was that the bullies at school just weren't good enough for me to submit myself to.

But Henry, my older brother, could make me sweat by just standing next to me; his dominating aura made my skin crawl. He had just graduated college and had already gotten a job at some big company out of state, which meant this week would be the last time I could see him for a long while. God fucking knows what kind of temptation would be out there in the big city, and though my brother was an uptight and self-restrained man, it wouldn't be at all surprising if he would meet a great girl in the city, and being the traditional man that he was, he might even start a family.

The mere thought of him with a girlfriend absolutely sickened me to the stomach. I had to keep my brother to myself before he went out to the city, at all costs. I went to some of the girls in my class and they offered me some tricks.

For the first day, I walked around in the house dressed in nothing but skin-tight shorts and undersized undertint T-shirt, exposing my slender, hairless smooth thighs and my petite feet; I knew perfectly well where my advantages lay, I might not be the proud upright son, but I sure as hell wasn't bad looking. I dithered around and pestered him the whole day, constantly showcasing my body in the most inconspicuous way possible; for example, I would come up to him and ask if he wants some drink from the fridge, and if he said yes, I would bend down and fetch the drink from the lower deck, that way, my curvy bubble ass would be high up in the air for his eyes to feast on.

To him, I was probably still just the innocent, puerile younger brother who got bullied in school and needed a parental figure, so I had to do this subtly; crossing the boundary too quickly, that upright man in him might react aversively. The last thing I wanted was to lose my brother.

The next day, I upped the ante by wearing nothing down there other than crimson red panties. I cleaned the house dressed like a slut, and again, I used whatever excuse I could come up with to constantly remind him of my existence.

"What are you... Gwyn... can I have a few words with you." He finally cracked and asked me to sit down beside him. Gwyn was my pet name that my parents had long forgotten but my brother still continued to use. "Gwyn... are you about to graduate?"

"Henry, I am graduating high school this summer." I languidly lay on the sofa to get as close to him physically as I could. The slightly musky smell of his made my heart tremble. "You are my older brother, aren't you supposed to know that?"

"Yes, and as your older brother... ok, you are an adult now, Gwyn. A fresh one, a young one, but an adult."

"Well, yeah, I guess. Why does that matter?" I leaned into him so I could get more of his body scent, but also, I could display the puppy eyes I learned from the girls at school. When our eyes met, I got so enchanted by his dark and mature gaze, I almost forgot my endeavor altogether. I could see my effort paying off, though, as I could notice some embarrassed discomfort in him that I had never seen him display before.

"As your older brother, I have the responsibility to teach you to be the greater man, greater than even your older brother I. What you are wearing right now is... unseemly, to say the least. Go put on some clothes and behave more respectably."

"What's wrong with relaxing a bit at home?"

"If you act sloppy at home, you will act sloppy at a job interview. It is a matter of discipline."

"I am just keeping you company before you leave me here alone and go enjoy life yourself in the city."

"Okay Gwyn, I'm not going to the city to 'enjoy life,' I am there to work a job. I'm sorry for leaving you here, and if I could choose, I would have the job remote so I can stay home, but I couldn't. I will come home often, I promise."

"Your promise doesn't worth shit!" I blurted. It genuinely upset me to think he would just leave me in this shitty little town and go onto his great prospect; I got emotional.

"It is how it is. It is not my intention to leave you when you probably need the most guidance." He said, backing away from me. "And don't dress like that again in the house."

I pouted, unsatisfied with the outcome. I didn't need his guidance, I needed him, emotionally and physically. I couldn't help myself from ogling him all the time, yet he was always so composed and well-behaved around me, it was unfair and frustrating.

I spent the next few days doing the same thing with progressively revealing outfits and overt seduction, yet nothing came through. Henry kept his cool, he didn't even get mad at me for disobeying his order around the house; I think he clearly noticed what I was doing, and was doing his best to not draw any attention to it. I would love to continue this back-and-forth tryst for another month, but he would be leaving town soon; the clock was ticking, the deadline was approaching, and desperation grew. I would not let him go this easily, if he wouldn't accept my offer, then I would force him to choke on it. Time for something drastic.

That night, the house was just me alone; our parents went out to some neighbor's gatherings while Henry went to pick up a package from the company and would be back in a few moments. I scrubbed myself clean inside out, stripped naked with not a thread on me. I found myself a buttplug that I bought a few weeks ago with a pink heart-shaped gem at the end, which I found incredibly pretty. I had been practicing for this, so failure was not an option. I inserted the buttplug into my ass and walked into Henry's room.

His bed was here, the bed he had lain in just this morning. I buried my face in his pillow to inundate myself with his scent; it was slightly musky, briny in texture, and it dazed me with hornyness. My five-inch penis was rock solid, and my nipples had all perked up on their own. I intentionally lowered my back and raised my hips high and pointed them towards the ajar door so the first thing he would see when he came back home would be his younger brother's white bubble ass with a pretty buttplug in. I started to play with my nipples with one hand -- I could always get them hard and perky but I never seemed to be able to get good at teasing them -- while jerking my penis with the other. Occasionally I would pull the buttplug out and insert it back in to simulate back and forth penetration. I had done this masturbation routine many times, but not once in my dear older brother's room while sniffing his pillow; I was so horny, I could barely think of anything but deriving more pleasure out of my onanism. I started to moan unconsciously:

"Henry... just take me, Henry... take your younger brother... ugh..."

Just before I had completely lost myself and decided to just finish everything off, I was lifted off the bed by two strong arms in one fell swoop; Henry, my older brother, was looking at me right in the eyes. He had entered the room without even me noticing, and he couldn't be looking better; slick dress, well-groomed hair, his manly features were so close, I could practically feel the heat radiating off them.

"Gwyn, this is... unacceptable." He said, holding me in the air effortlessly; I was quite the lightweight, but it still took quite the strong man to keep me, a full adult, off the floor like that. "This is... pure madness."

"Henry, oh god..." I feigned surprise as though I wasn't expecting to be caught; I was one hundred percent expecting to be caught. "I'm sorry, brother, but I just couldn't help..."

"I know you couldn't." His voice was even deeper than normal; I had never seen him this shaken before. With his arms alone, he carried me back to my room. "I will find you help. I heard conversion camps are fairly effective at..."

"No!" As soon as he tried to drop me onto my bed, I wrapped all my limbs around him so as to not let him go like a sloth clinging to a tree branch; I was 5'7'' at my tallest while he stood at about 6'5'', clinging on him wasn't that absurd for me to achieve. "I know what is more effective, Henry, your younger brother needs you the most right now... You can cure me of this ailment."

"We need the professionals, you are clearly not in the right headspace right now, let's just get you dressed and we can talk about this when mum and dad get home..."

"You can cure me of my sickness!" I had grown desperate, clinging to him amplified the effects his presence had on my horny brain; I lost all self-restraint and went kissing him everywhere on the face. I wanted to lick him, to taste his sweat and suck all his pheromone into my lungs. The more he didn't reciprocate, the more desperate I became; the brief thought of him potentially rejecting and disowning me was utterly horrifying, and tears were coming out of my eyes. "Please, Henry, just take me as yours. I can be your sexual relief, I can be your girlfriend, I can be your sex slave, I am all yours. This is how you can cure me, use me as you like... please Henry, I am fucking begging you..."

Suddenly, I could feel two hands grabbing my ass and lifting me upward, relieving my arms of all the strains. Henry, my older brother, suddenly pressed his lips onto mine and forced opened my mouth, his tongue invading my cavity. The smell of his breath and saliva was overwhelming, I could barely do anything but receive his colonization of my mouth; his hands were kneading my ass, spreading my cheeks open as my hole sucked down on that butt plug; I could feel my penis throbbing and leaking from the sheer elation I felt over his reciprocation. This was it; this was what I have been wanting my entire life. For a moment, the room was filled with the sound of our wet sloppy kiss and the one or two moans that escaped my mouth.

"You are so lost." The first thing he said after breaking off from the kiss. "Look at this degeneracy... butt ass naked, with this fucking thing inside of you like a goddamn woman..." He pulled the plug out to a near complete exit and then shoved it back in, I almost screamed from the pleasure. "Tear-stained face of a sissy, your cheeks are redder than those underpants you wore. And that bitchy fucking voice... do you know how fucking slutty those noises you made were, you sounded like a fucking whore."

"I'm sorry Henry." I moaned even louder and tried to get more kisses; he was stone-walling me, and I didn't have enough strength to pry open his lips, "I'm so sorry. I need discipline Henry, kiss, Henry, I need kisses..."

"This fucking whore had been touched by many men in town ugh, all those bullies in school, did you suck them off to appease them? You filthy fucking..."

"No!" I protested. "I flirted with boys before but I don't let them touch me! None of them are even comparable to my brother! I want to be deflowered by no one but you, Henry, please, your younger brother needs you the most right now..."

"I'm not a faggot."

"No, you are not, I'm. Treat me like a girl then. Fuck me like one. I can be your wife, your mistress, your girlfriend, you don't have to be gay..."

"If you are going to be my woman, you have got to talk less." He sealed my mouth with another quick but violent kiss before he finally set me down on the floor and pushed my head down towards his groin, the object of my obsession. I obliged by kneeling down and opening his zipper. His massive, eight-inch cock popped right out; he was out working all day and hadn't gotten the chance to wash or anything, so the musky smell of his cock was mind-bendingly intense. I stuck out my tongue and gave his shaft a lick, and the salty taste made me want to swallow it whole like a popsicle. So I did. I had his entire cock in my mouth so I could taste and savor every inch of it; I even shoved it deep into my throat so I could feel it fulfilling more of my emptiness.

"Do you know how you look right now?" He said, holding me by my head. "Get your hands off, use only your mouth, and look up at me while you are swallowing."

I knew exactly what I looked like; I was naked and kneeling in submission before the man I love, who was still fully clothed and handsome, and sucking on his cock, with my penis and ass cheeks completely exposed to anyone who would enter the room at that moment. I looked up at him to see his handsome eyes looking down at me with a degrading gaze like I was some sort of lowborn slut, and I was fully aroused by it. The buttplug in me helped assuage the itching sensation; it wouldn't hold out long, I was at my limits. I pulled his saliva-covered cock out of my mouth and had it lay across my tear-stained face so I could speak:

"Henry, I am itching. I need the cock of my older brother in me to stop the itch..."

"Kneel on the bed, like how you did when I came in."

I jumped onto my bed and resumed my previous posture: kneeling, face down, waist down, ass up. I even tugged my penis behind so as to show him more of my submission. I felt like a literal bitch, an animal waiting for the male to consummate. I heard him go and lock the door -- my older brother was always the more cautious and thoughtful one -- and I could feel his weight going on top of me and his shadow blocking out the light. He pulled out the buttplug, inducing a moan out of me.

"Your ass is wet." He commented coldly.

"I lubed and cleaned myself because I wanted you to use me without any hassle." I cried.

"There wasn't any hassle alright." His finger went into my gaping hole; he was inside of me now, I had a part of him inside of me and the mere thought of it made me want to cum. He stuffed more fingers in me, spreading them apart to expand my hole while constantly scraping my inside. I felt violated, exploited. Then the gland of his cock approached my hole, but the expected invasion didn't come; he was just grinding my hole with his rod, probing with the spearhead as it broke through my sphincter once in a while before exiting again; he was teasing me.

"Henry... what are you doing Henry..." I moaned, trying to shove my hips backward towards his cock but his immaculate body weight prohibited me from moving another inch.

"You are a true degenerate." He whispered into my ears, as I could feel his breath clashing against my burning cheeks. He suddenly grabbed onto my penis; his massive hand easily wrapped around my entire dick, fondling it like a small toy; I wanted to come so badly, I tried to thrust into his hand, but he knew exactly where my limits were as he always stopped before I could reach the climax. "This little fucking pecker of yours, you should be ashamed of yourself. How can we be born from the same womb yet I have my organ functional and stellar while you have your buddy here shrivel and pathetic?"

"I'm sorry, Henry... I tried to grow larger but my body just didn't want to... the girls in class all laughed at me for it..."

"Of fucking course they do, I would be laughing as well if I wasn't your brother. And these two precious..." One of his hands snaked its way from my crotch up to my flat stomach, then to my flat chest and ceased my left nipple. He twisted and turned it, inducing more girly cries out of me; my penis was leaking, my asshole was gaping in desperation, I was truly at my limits. "You are born to be fucked."

"Yes, Henry! Please shove your cock inside of me, I need your big fat fucking cock Henry! I need..."

"Good." He suddenly flipped me over as he now lay in the bed supine and me on top of him; his cock aiming upwards ferociously. "Do it yourself."

I lifted my hips and positioned my hole above his cock; it slipped a few times, but I finally managed to have the gland inside of me. All the while, Henry just lay there, still well dressed with only his cock out, looking at me with stern cold eyes, which I read as signs of encouragement. I slowly lowered myself, feeling his girthy rod impaling me from below. From a cowgirl position, I could feel the curve and the shape of his cock perfectly, and as it slipped deeper and deeper inside of me, I was broken open and split into two by it, until finally, it bottomed out. The gland was touching places so deep inside of me they had never been touched before by my fingers or any of my toys; my legs were shaking, and the tingling feeling inside of me was radiating to my entire body.

"Oh god, Henry, your entire cock is inside of me now..." I reminded him, just in case he was still in denial. My penis was pressing against his six-pack abs, and I was pinching my own nipples trying to simulate what he did to me; it wasn't even close, so I asked him to do it.

"To do what."

"Play with them! I want to feel good again, Henry."

He one-upped me by putting my nipple into his mouth and suckling on it, with his hand twisting and turning my other one; I couldn't stop my hips going ups and downs so I could feel more of his cock grinding my inside, and my penis was leaking like crazy. I was edging now, so I try to angle myself so that his cock would hit my prostate directly.

"Gwenyth? Henry? You guys at home?"

The sound of our house's front door opening, and two people's footsteps walking into the house, one of whom was coming upstairs; our parents had returned home. I was utterly terrified; I could not imagine what would happen if my mother saw her older son fucking her younger son in her own house. I tried to lift myself up so I could get dressed, but Henry's grip on my waist was too strong for me to shake off. I told Henry, who was still sucking my nipples and pounding my behind, to get up.

"Mom is coming!" I whispered to him. "Get me up, Henry, we cannot be seen like this..."

To my comfort, he pulled my ass upward and his cock slipped out of my ass -- a mixture of his precum, my prostate fluid and lube gushed out of my hole -- but then to my utter horror, he threw me right onto the bed so I lay on my back, then he pried open my two legs into a big V, pushing them towards me so I was folded in half with my ass pointing upward. His cock drilled into my ass from above, his entire body atop me.

"You better do your thing and get her away from us," Henry grunted right into my ears, his hot breath hitting against my cheeks.

12