Seducing My Older Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gwenyth? Where is your brother?" Mother came to the door of my room and tried to open it. "Gwenyth, how many times have I told you, we do not have locked doors inside the house!"

"I am currently into something right now!" I squeaked. "I don't know where Henry is, now leave me alone!" Henry's cock shoved right into me, I almost screamed out loud. Tears were rolling down my cheeks, the mere thought of me lying on my back, completely naked, legs wide open, talking to my mother while my brother shoving his cock in my ass brought me closer to orgasm.

"If your brother is home, tell him to clear the garage!" She started pounding the door. "Open the goddamn door, Gwenyth! I don't give a crap what you do in there, we do not lock our doors inside the house!"

"Yes, mom, just... leave! I will be out soon!" I was edging, I pressed my face against Henry's and moaned into him. "I am cumming Henry... my ass is being made into your cock's toy now... let me cum, please let me cum..."

"Are you going to be my personal sex slave?"

"Yes, Henry! I will be your slave, I will be your toy!"

"So I can fuck you whenever, wherever, and however I want?"

"Yes!"

"So whenever I want to fuck, you get fucked. You cannot protest. You obey my order, pull down your pants, and open your legs."

"Hmm AH!" His cock hit a tight spot, I moaned out loud. "Yes! Henry! Whenever you want!"

"I will train you, I will make you into a girl, I have always wanted a younger sister anyway. I will molest you every day until your ass will itch with lust every time you see me, until you cannot cum unless my dick is inside of you."

That aroused me even more. "Yes! Henry!"

"I will fuck you in our parent's room. In the kitchen, in the living room, in the back garden."

His pounding was accelerating and he was hitting my deepest spot, gliding my prostate with every shove; all I could think of was the shape of his cock. I started licking Henry's face.

"Yes! Henry! I am your slave! I am your pet! Please just let me cum! PLEASE!"

"Gwenyth? What is that goddamn sound? Are you messing with the room again? If I see another thing broken in the room I am taking the money out of your allowance!" Mother shouted from outside.

Just when I was about to shout in desperation for mom to leave us, Henry sealed my mouth with a bestial kiss; my prostate took a direct hit and a spasm ceased me like an electric shock running through my body. I cummed instantly, my penis sprayed my semen all over myself, some even shot up to my face. The pounding didn't stop, and every time Henry shoved his cock in, my penis burst out another load of cum. I could feel a glug of hot liquid in my ass as Henry creampied me; his cock even swirled around, stirring and mixing the cum and the fluid inside of me.

"Goddamn brat..." Our mother muttered to her and went downstairs.

Henry finally stood up, his cock slipped out of my now puffy, gaping hole; his exit stimulated me into another minor orgasm, I completely lost control of the bottom half of my body as my penis shot out the last drop of semen in my nutsack and my ass pushed out a giant load of Henry's cum.

"You are spitting out my things," Henry said as he fondled my softened dick with his giant hand. He stuck his cock in front of my mouth. "Clean it."

His still half-erect cock was glistening in cum and sex fluid; I put it into my mouth and gave it a deep throat so I could take in as much of his substance as possible. I licked every inch of the cock to make sure that it was clean.

"Gwyn, you are mine." He whispered to me. "We are far from done."

"Yes, Henry," I murmured, excited for my upcoming life as my brother's sex slave.

12