Seducing Professor with Her Words

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused to consider what she'd just done, and it seemed to excite her more.

"I'm still twitching. My skin is still so sensitive. To really talk to you as I touch myself and tell you all my dirtiest secrets, all my hidden desires. I hope that you feel like I know what to say to you, like I know what I want and can do for you. And that you love it."

"I wonder if you touched yourself listening to this. Oh my god, that is so exciting, to imagine that you played with yourself to my voice. Maybe even that you came..."

"Sir I am so aroused. You have given me so much pleasure. I wish I could do the same for you right now. Just to return the favor. "

"What would you like me to do if I was there? To take you back in my mouth? If you're listening to this, I think you must be very hard. Would you like me to tongue you, all over? To lick your shaft, your balls, and everything else. Use my mouth professor, use all of me. Anything you desire. I want to hear you moan. I want to feel your muscles tense up. I want to make you lose control, to feel so much pleasure. I so wish you were here, or I was there in your bed."

"I'm shaking, Professor. I'm having trouble controlling myself. I feel like I'm having an out of body experience." She panted, "It's like my lust has taken over my mind. It's such a great feeling. I don't want it to end. I just want to keep talking about us. It's so damned exciting...."

She paused, and I could hear her rearrange herself, to shift in her bed.

"Sir, I'm just going to put this toy back inside of me, slowly. I want to come again. Sometimes the second orgasm is even more intense than the first. If I really let myself go, it can be stronger the second time."

"It's so hot to say that to you out loud--'I want to. No, I need to come again'." She laughed. "When I started this recording, I was so nervous. I didn't think I could go through with it. But now," she chuckled, "it already seems almost natural to talk to my Professor about all my naughty dreams, about all my most erotic, dirtiest thoughts. Wow, the things I was saying, and just a few minutes ago!"

Again, she brought the phone down, below her waist. I could hear her slide that toy in and out, so slippery, so slick, so rhythmically. I heard her voice again, tinged with desperation. She fell into a kind of perverted stream of consciousness. She was was making me crazy; I understood her lust completely.

"Sir, why aren't you here to watch me?" she said with more than a hint of desperation. "To join me? I think you'd really like to taste me, Professor. Do you want to eat me up? To kiss my chest? To kiss my belly and even... my ass... with those sensual lips? I'd give you my whole body, every square inch, to use however you want. And I mean it..." she gasped. "Use me any way you can think of, sir. Do anything to my body. Anything that gives you pleasure. It's okay. Use me, sir. Just use me."

Her mind was flitting from thought to thought, sensation to sensation, with little connection between them. Oh yes, I knew the feeling very well.

"Just write back to me and tell me what I can do for you. God, it's so exciting thinking about you listening to this! If you wrote back to me, and just said you listened.... Oh....that would be so incredibly exciting. Oh Professor, are you listening? Are you really listening?"

"Yes," I said out loud, "I'm hanging on every word, baby."

She was whispering now. "My legs are shaking sir... so are my arms. Are you stroking yourself? Right now?" She moaned again. "Professor, touch it... maybe you are.... I would love to see that. Do you want to come with me? On my skin? Anywhere you want. I would love that. We can come together, sir."

"I'm thinking about you and what I can do for you." And she put the phone down next to her wetness again, the toy pounding and slapping into her. I could hearing her moan and squeal in the background. "Can you hear it? Take me, Sir, please. I'm thinking about you inside me. You're going to make your bad student come again. And I am naughty, Professor. You just have to take my word for it. For now..."

She struggled to speak between her heavy breaths. "I feel what you're trying to do. What you're doing to me! You're trying to make me your naughty student, aren't you? Is that what you do to students? Make them crave you? Make them think about you all day? Dream about you? How many students have you made want you? How many students touch themselves in bed, just like me, just like this, thinking about being with you."

"Oh, I want to come again. I want you to be inside me. I'm pushing the toy inside me with one hand, imagining your fingers on my clit with the other. Do anything to me that you want. Please, please. Just answer this email and tell me what you want to do to me, everything you would do, I'm so ready for you." She moaned, and practically cried. "I'm so ready to come hard with you inside me. And I promise I'll clean you off in my mouth. I want to clean you."

She sounded so hot and almost out of her mind again. She was losing any semblance of inhibition.

"You're inside me, Professor. You're my master, sir, using me for your pleasure, sir! I'm all yours. You own me!"

As she was still squealing, I could hear her take the toy out and start licking and sucking on it. Tasting the sweet, salty taste from her toy. She wasn't just sucking on it, she was gagging on it, choking on it.

"I'm going to come from thinking about you in my mouth! Feeling you slide across my tongue," she groaned as she gently toyed her mouth. "My fingers are jammed inside me, so deep! I can't stop coming!"

"God I wish you were here watching me! I can see your face in my mind, your sexy eyes watching me finger myself! I know you'd love it, you'd love watching me and tasting me and sucking on my wet fingers, my taste!"

Just then she started squealing again, quietly but intensely, from deep inside as she tried to control herself at first. But it was too late, and she let herself go. I could imagine her thrashing as I listened to her wail, completely out of control. It was so hot to imagine her in the throes of orgasm again.

After a long pause, during which I could only hear her fast and deep breathing she whispered, "Thank you, Professor, for letting me talk to you and to record that. Wow, two orgasms, sir. That was so, so, so fun. I feel like I've given myself to you, Sir."

I loved how excited she had been while she made this recording.

"Sir, if you listened to this, please let me know. Just send a quick note. It would be so amazing if I knew that you listened. I thought I'd feel embarrassed, but I don't. I feel like, really connected to you. Like you know me and my sexual desire and fantasies better than almost anyone."

She sighed deeply, and laughed gently at her own words and performance, whispered "Please can we stay connected? Let me know. Bye, Professor, " and turned off her recording.

I was excited, stunned, and so aroused. She was right--that was so very fun. For both of us.

I leaned over the keyboard and typed my simple reply to her:

"I want more."

I hesitated....just for a few seconds. And then I hit 'send.'

[To be continued!]

[What kind of recording do you think the student would send the next time? If you're a woman, what would you send to someone you felt this way about?]

12