Seducing Rosa Pt. 01 - New Neighbor

Story Info
Charlie accidentally causes Rosa to lust for him.
5.6k words
4.34
4.7k
18
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains explicit content and is intended for mature audiences and open-minded people only. Reader discretion is advised. This work of fiction includes themes of sexuality, romance, and adult situations. It may contain scenes of explicit language, graphic depictions of sexual acts, situations of cheating and polyamory, and other content suitable only for those over the legal age of consent in their jurisdiction.

All characters depicted in this story are consenting or willing adults and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real persons, living or dead, or both is purely coincidental.

By continuing to read this story, you acknowledge that you are of legal age to access adult content in your area and that you understand the nature of the content provided. The author assumes no responsibility for any actions taken by readers as a result of the content of this story. Further, the author accepts no responsibility if you are offended by what you have read.

If you are not comfortable with or legally allowed to access explicit adult content, please discontinue reading now.

================================================================

Seducing Rosa - Part One

Charles watched with interest as the new people moved into the house next door. They were the first Hispanics that he had ever seen in this neighborhood. They were the first non-whites he had seen in the neighborhood since he moved in twenty-two years ago.

He watched as three people, a man, what looked to be his wife, and a very young girl, unloaded the moving van into this house piece by piece. They were working pretty hard, and the more he watched them, the guiltier he felt about just watching their progress.

He stepped away from the window, walked into his bedroom, and changed into some jeans and an older FBI t-shirt he had. He stopped and looked at himself in the mirror for a moment to ensure he was OK to go out. He then turned to the door.

Charles Castle was in good shape for his age. At Sixty-four, he was lean and muscular, kept his hair buzzed tight, and still turned the ladies' heads when he went out. And while he was not conceited, Charles was one of those guys that knew that "I am the shit!" but was humble about it. There was no doubt in his mind that he could return to Quantico and retake the FBI physical exam and pass. He had been in the FBI for thirty-one years and finally retired last year.

He walked out of the front door to the house next door. When he was about halfway there, they all stopped and watched him approach. He was used to this; he still carried himself like a fed or LEO, and many times, people assumed he was there for some official business.

As he turned and walked up their driveway, the older man jumped out of the back of the van and approached him.

"Hi." With a hint of worry, he said, "May I help you?"

"Actually, I was going to ask the same question." Charles pointed at his house, "I've been watching you move in most of the morning, and when it did not look like anyone was coming to help, I thought I would see if you needed an extra hand."

The man looked him up and down, still a little leery of this six-foot-nine monster of a man in front of him. He then reached up and scratched his head, and it looked like he was about to say no when Charles stuck his hand out.

"Sorry, where are my manners? Charles Castle, but you can call me Charlie." He looked down at himself and smiled, "I am a former FBI agent, and sometimes I forget how imposing I can appear." He paused momentarily, then added, "I have also been accused of looking and sounding like 'Kronk' from 'Emporer's New Groove.' "

The young girls busted out in a hysterical laugh, "You do! I was thinking that as I watched you walk over here." She continued to laugh, "I hope Yzma isn't around!"

He momentarily looked at her and thought of a comeback, "No, she was my boss when I was in."

This was enough, and the man and his wife started laughing too. As the wife and the daughter approached, the man took Charlie's hand, "William LeSalle, and this is my wife and daughter, Terri and Rosa." He shrugged, "While nothing as impressive as you, I just retired from Lawerence Livermore, where I was a chemist for twenty-five years."

Terri chimed in, "And in case he is too vain to say it, we would love the help."

Charlie shrugged, "Point me where you need me."

He spent the next five hours helping them unload the van. In fact, seeing him offer to help, one of the neighbors caused them to come out and start helping, too, and between the five of them, they had the van unloaded and most of the furniture where it was supposed to be by the time the sun had set.

Charlie watched his other neighbor walk away, "Goodnight, Stan, thanks for helping out!"

There was a tap on Charlie's shoulder, and he turned to see Rosa offering him an ice-cold bottle of Modello. He took the beer and drank half of it in a couple of seconds, not realizing how thirsty he was.

"Thank you, but are you old enough to be serving alcohol, young lady?" He then winked at her.

She smiled and blushed, "I'm turning twenty-one next week and going to start college in the fall."

Charlie was surprised; this girl could not have been any taller than five feet tall and had all the looks of someone in their mid-teens. She wore baggy jeans and what looked like one of her dad's sweatshirts.

He started walking to the house with her tagging along, "What are you studying, Rosa?"

She wobbled her head like she was trying to think of an answer, "I would like to go into chemistry, like my dad. But I am not sure."

"You're young and have plenty of time to figure it all out."

She nodded, "I know." Then, she looked up at him as they entered the garage, and he could see her eyes. They were a unique golden color. He had only seen that shade when working in the field office in Lleida, women there had some of the most beautiful eyes. And hers were captivating.

Another voice broke in on the conversation with Rosa, and saw William walking toward him, "Thank you, my friend. I would offer you something more than beer, but as you can see, we are not quite ready to entertain yet."

Charlie shook his head, "No, the beer is fine. Just let me know if there is anything else I can help with. Also, let me know who your daughter is talking with about getting into school; I might know some people."

William looked at him, then Rosa, and back. "I certainly will."

"Good night, William... or may I call you Bill?"

The man smiled, "Bill is fine."

Charlie smiled, raised the beer in salutation, repeated goodnight, and then walked back to his house.

Things were quiet for several weeks, except for occasionally running into them on the street. Charlie did not interact much with the new neighbors.

One morning, he was on his usual morning jog when he heard another set of footsteps jogging behind him and catching up.

When he glanced back, he almost choked and lost his footing when he saw Rosa catching up to him wearing jogging shorts and a tight-fitting sports top.

"Good morning, Mr. Castle." She said as she came up alongside him.

He glanced at her again, "I told you to call me Charlie." He let his gaze drift down to her small breasts and the tiny little points poking at the fabric, reminding him where her nipples were. He shook his head and looked forward again.

"Do you mind if I jog with you?"

He smiled, "Not at all, but I do a ten-mile circuit."

"That's easy. I'll keep up."

He let about a mile go before he started talking again, "I have not heard from you or your parents. How goes it with the college?"

She nodded, "Good. I am waiting for my transcripts from New Mexico to come in, and I should be good."

"Did you still want me to put in a word for you? I know I do not know much about you, but I still would not mind if it gets you on the right start."

She smiled and looked up at him, "Yeah, if you want, you can. I will not complain." She took a few more steps and added, "Her name is Janice MacKenzy."

Charlie nodded, "OK, I will call her in a couple of days."

There was another pause in the conversation, then she asked, "What did you do in the FBI, Mr. Castle?"

He had stopped trying to correct her and get her to call him by his first name at this point, "Most of it I cannot tell you, I hope you understand that, but I did a lot of work overseas with the military."

"Oh."

He laughed, "Yeah... it sounds more exciting than it really was." He lied. "I spent most of my time flying a desk and sailing a car." He lied again.

She did not press him anymore, and they talked about other things for the rest of the run, mainly about the town, things to do, places to eat, and what the neighborhood was like.

Eventually, they ended up back at her house, and he saw Bill in the front yard checking the air pressure on his tires.

"Hello, Charlie." He said as he stood and walked out to meet them. "Is my Rosa able to keep up with you?"

Nodding, Charlie said, "Yes, She does pretty good."

He grinned even wider, "She was in track in school and never stopped. Wants to run marathons."

"I have no doubt she can do it."

Charlie looked back at his house, then thought for a moment, "Hey, you and your family doing anything this Saturday?"

Bill shook his head, "Nope, no plans."

"C'mon over to the house at about, let's say, one in the afternoon. I have a pool and a grill; we'll have a BBQ."

Bill looked at Terri as she came out and whispered something to her. Then she responded with a nod, "Sounds like a plan. Do you like ceviche?"

Shaking his head, Charlie responded, "I cannot say I have ever had it."

"Good, my wife makes the best. We'll see you then."

The week went by quickly, and Charlie saw Rosa on his runs almost every morning. A couple of the times she caught up to him, he made it more difficult for her by running up and into the woods, up and down paths, then eventually back onto the street, to see if she could keep up the pace, and she always did.

Now and again, on their runs, he would let her get out ahead of him a little and admire her ass. It was small but very firm. Her legs, too, were fantastic. He did not doubt that she could break a man's neck with those wrapped around him.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts. He had not been on the dating scene for a while, and it had been quite a while since his last time with a gal. His thoughts about Rosa were causing a stir, and he was not really in a position to hide in these jogging shorts. So he started straight ahead and thought of other things, and soon his issue went away.

When they got back, he saw Bill and Terri driving away. "It looks like your parents are abandoning you, Rosa."

She laughed as they stopped in front of her house, "It's fine. They had to run to the store to get the makings for the ceviche for tomorrow."

"Ah," Charlie acknowledged, "OK... I am heading in. I do not usually run on Saturdays, so I will see you when you guys come over, OK?"

She nodded and jogged to the front door as he walked to his house. Moments later, she came running back up to him.

"Hey, I gotta problem." She panted as she caught up.

He looked at her, "Everything OK?"

She nodded, "Yeah, just an inconvenience. I do not have my keys, and the door is locked. Do you mind if I hang out at your place until they get back?"

"Sure."

They reached his door, and he smiled, pointing at the lock, "You need to get one of these!" He put his thumb on the pad, and the door unlocked.

She shook her head, "Poppi does not like technology. It took almost an act of god and a letter from my high school counselor to get him to buy me a laptop and printer."

Charlie nodded, "Let me guess, first-generation US citizens?"

She looked at him with concern, "Yes, is that a problem?"

He shook his head, "No... nothing like that. I used to do dossiers on people who came into the US from other places, and that was very common."

They walked into the living room, and Rosa was amazed at how clean and organized everything was, "Do you have a wife or girlfriend?"

He shook his head, "I was married for a while, we both agreed that my job was a pain in the ass when it came to trying to have a relationship, so we went our separate ways." He pointed to a picture of him in a well-pressed suit on the wall and a woman standing next to him, "That Joanne there. We are still close friends, and I will occasionally have lunch or dinner with her and her husband."

She wandered around a bit, looked at some of the other pictures, then suddenly pointed at one, "Is that you with President Obama?"

He smiled, "Yes, it is."

She looked back at it and just whispered, "Wow."

"Hey, Rosa. I cannot stand the feel of sweaty clothes on my skin. I will be back out in a few, OK? Will you be good on your own for about thirty minutes?"

She was still looking at the pictures as she nodded, "Yeah." Then she added an, "Oh wow." as she saw a picture of him in a flight suit standing next to an F15.

He closed the door to his bedroom and was out of his clothes in a flash. One of Charlie's biggest complaints about working out was his absolute disgust for the feeling of sweaty clothes against his skin. In his haste, he had not noticed that the door to his room had not fully closed and had come open about four inches.

He walked to his closet, nude, grabbed a pair of underwear, a t-shirt with the word Quantico emblazoned on the chest, and a pair of shorts.

As he wandered around getting his things together, the sudden cool on his body and the pleasant feel of not having clothes on caused him to get a little aroused, his dick becoming semi-erect.

He walked into the alcove off his bedroom, which was the shower and bathroom, and turned on the water in the shower.

Rosa had been looking at a picture of Charlie playing golf with Clint Eastwood when she heard the bedroom door slowly open. She looked at another photo, walked over to the door, and peeked in time to see Charlie looking at a couple of shirts. Then it hit her that he was standing there completely naked.

She watched as he got things ready for his shower, and she could see his dick; it was bigger than anything she had seen. She tried to imagine it compared to the guy she was seeing. Charlie's was at least twice as big, and it was soft.

As she watched, Charlie was looking at something when she saw his dick twitch and begin getting harder and LONGER. Her mouth was open in shock as she watched him walk away to the other part of the room, and then she heard the shower going on.

She stepped away from the door and just stared at the knob for a moment, then reached out and pushed the door open.

"What are you doing? You are going to get caught!" She thought to herself as she slowly entered the room. Then, she walked carefully to the edge of the wall that led into the bathroom. As she peaked around the corner, she got lucky. There was some artistic ironwork that hid her from view, and she could see into the shower and gasped again as she saw him standing there, washing his hair with his dick standing proudly at almost a ninety-degree angle from his body.

"Dios mio." She whispered to herself. She felt her mouth go dry, and her legs felt a little weak, and she could feel herself becoming wetter than she could ever remember being before. She wanted to touch herself but knew better than to do it here. So she slowly backed out and pulled the door back to where it had been.

She walked back over to the pictures she had been looking at but could not get the image of his dick out of her mind. She felt light-headed and wanted so badly to toucher herself right now. She turned and looked at the hall on the other side of the room and headed that way. She tried a door and got lucky; it was the guest bathroom.

Rosa closed the door, locked it, and pulled down her tights and could smell herself as she did so, and when she touched herself, she was not sure where the sweat ended and her pussy juices began.

She pressed two fingers into the folds of her pussy and let out a muffled moan as she put her hand on the counter to keep from losing her balance. She pushed them in further and brushed against her clit, which was more sensitive than she could remember it ever being.

As she rubbed it the second time, her knees gave out as a powerful orgasm hit her sooner than she expected it to.

She got back up on wobbly legs and saw herself in the mirror, her leggings down to her knees, her fingers still touching the thick patch of hair covering her pussy, covered in her juices. She let her fingers lightly caress the outer lips again, imagining what it would be like to have Charlie's dick there, then found herself wondering if it would even fit in her.

She closed her eyes, and she pushed her finger into herself again, massaging the little nub of her clit and working her way down to her entrance, letting her finger enter her as she let out a little sigh, then came back up and rubbed the little nub again. Sparks felt like they went through her body as she had what felt like a mini-orgasm.

She was jolted back into reality by Charlie's voice, "Rosa, you in there? Are you OK?"

She looked around and then at the door and was relieved to see that she had locked it. Still stunned by her sudden pull back to reality, she answered, "Yeah... I had to go to the bathroom and could not wait for you to come out."

"OK, I thought I heard you... well... it sounded like there was something wrong."

She blushed, "No, I am OK."

She suddenly realized that she had to pee and sat on the toilet. She was still really sensitive and was surprised when the stream came out, and she felt her pussy start to throb and twitch as she had another small orgasm. She quickly covered her mouth to keep from making too much noise and clenched her legs together as she felt herself pulse and throb.

"Damn, what is wrong with me?" She whispered to herself as she gently wiped herself, pulled up her leggings, washed her hands, and left the room.

When she reached the living room, she found Charlie sitting on the couch, looking out the window, his legs up on an ottoman.

"Hey," He said, smiling, "Thought maybe you had fallen in."

She saw his smile and suddenly feared that somehow he had known what she had seen and felt her face flush. "No, I just had a little stomach issue."

He nodded, "OK... you need a Pepto or something?"

She shook her head, "No, I am good now."

He turned his head and was looking outside again. She could not help but let her eyes wander down to his crotch, suddenly aware of the large lump there, and thought to herself, "What would it feel like to hold that."

"Sorry," Charlie's voice broke her reverie, "I don't have a TV; otherwise, I would put something on for you."

She laughed nervously, "It's fine." Then she walked over to the windows and looked out at the backyard. "I have not seen your pool yet. We were thinking about getting one, but the HOA said something about not allowing it for our property."

Charlie stood, walked over to the window, and looked out, "I can talk to them. I cannot promise I will get it approved for you guys, but it cannot hurt to see." He put her hand on her shoulder and pointed to the other side of the yard, "I have a BBQ area right there, and there is also a wet sauna and in-ground jacuzzi."

The touch of his hand sent a jolt through her, and she blushed again, happy that he could not see her face.

He opened the sliding door and let her walk outside; she was amazed at how well it was decorated. "Did you do all this?"

He nodded, "Most of it. Joanne did a lot, and I liked it enough to keep it going."

Rosa walked around the pool and then got a funny look on her face and looked at Charlie, "I don't smell chlorine."

12