Seducing Rosa Pt. 01 - New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, "It's a saltwater pool, so there's no need for chlorine, and it's easier to maintain."

She looked at him, then at the pool, "Saltwater?"

"Yeah. It's great, and you'll find out about it tomorrow when you and your folks come over."

"OK."

They both turned as the doorbell chimed, and Charlie walked back in, through the living room, and opened the front door.

At the door, Terri smiled apologetically, "Did Rosa come over here?"

"Hi, Momma. I did not have my keys, so I came here to wait."

Terri had a troubled look on her face, "Thank you, Charlie, we appreciate this." Then she looked past him, "Come on, Mija, we have something we need to discuss."

"OK," Rosa quickly went through the door and, as she walked away, told her mom, "He has a picture of him standing with President Obama."

Just as he closed the door, though, he heard a quick knock and Bill's voice, "Mr. Castle?"

Charlie opened the door and sighed, "Bill, we've been through this; just call me Charlie."

The man grinned, "Sorry, it's a habit." He looked at the ground and frowned, "We will not be here tomorrow. There was an emergency in the family, and we must head down to Florida for a few days. I am sorry."

Charlie shook his head, "No, don't be. I will put the meat in the freezer, and it will be here when you return." He saw the pain in Bill's face and asked, "Is there anything I can help with?"

Bill smiled wanly, "No, it's my mother. She had a stroke, and they do not expect her to make it the night, so we are going to try to get down there as soon as we can."

"I am so sorry about that, Bill. You have my number; feel free to text or call if you need anything."

Bill patted Charlie's arm, "Thank you, sir, I appreciate your friendship."

After the car left, Charlie went into the kitchen, moved the burger patties he made into the freezer from the fridge, and then went into his office.

That evening, Charlie had just finished doing his laps in the pool and was drying off when he heard the doorbell ring. He put the towel over his shoulders, walked into the door, and opened it, not thinking about the fact that all he was wearing was his swimming speedos. He would never wear it in public, but he was fine with wearing it around the house.

To his surprise, Terri and Rosa were standing there. "Hi, sorry, I just got out of the pool."

Terri happened to glance down at his speedos, and he could see her blush and turn away a little. Rosa was less shy and gawked at him for a full thirty seconds while her mom was talking.

"Mr... I mean... er... Charlie. We have an issue. Rosa would rather not go with us, as we are still new to the area. Would you please be able to check in on her while we are gone?"

Charlie nodded, "I could do that, or I have two guest rooms that she is welcome to use if she is uncomfortable staying alone." He shrugged, "They seldom get used, so she might have to dust them things off if she uses one."

Rosa finally looked up, made eye contact with Charlie, who obviously could not see her blushing in the darkness, then looked at her mom and said, "I'm fine either way."

Terri smiled, "I will let her decide what she wants to do."

"It's a new house. I get a little spooked in there by myself, and Cindy has been out of town for a month, so I cannot go there." Rosa told her mother.

"It's fine, really. I do not get many visitors, and I have four guest rooms, but only two are furnished right now." He paused momentarily and looked at both of them, "If you and your mother are comfortable with it, then you are welcome. I will leave the door unlocked if you want to get a few things.

They both smiled, and Terri said, "OK, thank you."

He closed the door and walked back in, going into his room, where he got things ready for bed. Then he walked to the other side of the house, the hall, and the second guest room. The bed was still made. It was also the only guestroom that had a bathroom. The designer of the house called it a "Mini Master Suite." It was about half the size of his room, had a full bath, and a door that led out onto the patio.

Everything looked OK, so he turned on the small table light next to the bed in case she returned. Then he cracked one of the windows to let out the stuffy feel of the room and then closed the door.

About two hours later, he noticed Terri and Bill drive away, but no Rosa, so he assumed that she had found another option or just decided to brave it out at home. So he went into his room and stripped down for bed.

He never liked sleeping in any clothes, even underwear. He just hated the feeling of stuff being on him. Likewise, he would usually keep his room warm because he did not like sheets or blankets on him. So after everything was ready, he turned out the lights, turned on his bedside light, and lay down with a book.

As it would happen, he had just gotten comfortable when he heard the front door open.

"Shit." He said as he jumped up, grabbed his robe, put it on, and headed out to the front of the house.

"Hello?" Rosa called out as she walked in. The house was completely dark. She carried a little overnight bag in one hand and her makeup bag in the other.

She jumped when she saw Charlie round the corner in a cotton robe that he was holding shut at the waist.

"Rosa?" He said. "It was getting late, so I thought you changed your mind."

She frowned, then watched as he tied the robe closed, "I tried, but it's just creepy. Maybe once I am used to the house and all the noises, but right now, no."

He shook his head, "Not a problem, let me know you to the room."

He led her down the hallway to the second door and opened it for her, "Here you are. It has its own bathroom right back there and access to the patio and pool through that door right there." He said, pointing to the glass door at the room's far end.

As Rosa scooted past him, she accidentally brushed against the robe and briefly wondered if she had just touched that colossal cock she had seen; then, felt her face burn as she thought of what she had seen earlier. She put her two bags down and turned to him, glancing at his groin.

"Thank you, Charlie, this is nice." She said.

"No problem at all. I will let you get your sleep now." He closed and turned down the hall. He had done this just in time because her brushing had affected him. By the time he had made it to the living room, his dick was rock hard and poking proudly out of the front of his robe.

When he got to his room, he pushed the door shut, and it popped open again, "Damn it." He tried it and held it until he heard the latch click, then removed his robe. "He looked down at his raging member, proudly standing at attention, and said, "Shit, she's just a kid. Go away."

He thought briefly about just rubbing one off, but he was tired, so he climbed into bed, rolled over on his side, and fell asleep.

In the other room, Rosa was lying in bed thinking about Charlie's dick. In fact, she had been unable to get it out of her mind. He had to be at least three times larger than her boyfriend and thicker than she had ever seen.

"How on earth would that ever fit into a normal woman?" She thought to herself. She was getting worked up again, and she could feel the wetness forming between her legs. This time, she has a solution, though.

She opened her little bag next to her bed, pulled out a small wand, turned it on, and then pulled back the sheets. Her nipples were hard, so hard they were almost painful. She adjusted herself and pulled her nightshirt up over them and squeezed one of them; the result was a flash of pain that caused her pussy to ache with anticipation.

She had small breasts, unlike her mother, who seemed to make up for her three-fold. She squeezed the breast and worked her way to the nipple again, pinching it and letting out a little whimper as she did so. Then she took the wand and slowly ran it along the outer lips of her pussy, teasing herself with it by not inserting it.

Rosa was so worked up by what she had seen and what she was imagining with Charlie that she had only barely inserted the tip when she had her first little orgasm. It was not much, but it was enough that she had to cover her mouth to keep from making any noise that might cause him to come back to the room to check on her.

Then she thought, what if he did and caught her like this? What would he do to her? Would he use that monster of his on her? Where would he put it, and would it even fit?

She pushed the wand into her deeply, without thinking, and let out a little cry as her pussy spasmed around the device. She covered her mouth with the blanket as she started thrusting it in and out of her, imagining it was Charlie.

Rosa moved the blanket and pulled her little toy out, and brought it to her mouth, imagining it was his dick and could taste herself on it. Letting go of the blanket, she pushed two fingers into herself and gasped; her eyes shot open and rolled back, finding herself thrusting her hips into her hand as she fucked herself with her finger, then taking her wand and pushed it as far as she could into herself. Her pussy was so wet that there was no resistance, no friction; she had to rub harder to get the effect she wanted, that she needed.

Before she knew it, Rosa was panting and shoving the wand as far as she could into herself, with the vibration set so high that she was sure that Charlie could hear it on the other side of the house, but she did not care at the moment.

Then she felt it; it built up somewhere in her stomach and felt like it was spreading to her pussy and asshole. She grunted and let out another cry as she started to cum. She used her finger and began stroking circles around her engorged clit, and the wave washed over her again, thrusting her hips up to meet some imaginary lover as she thrust the wand into herself.

Finally, the feelings ebbed away, and she lay there, hand and wand still inside her, pussy throbbing from the last jolts of her orgasm. Panting and trying to catch her breath.

Slowly, she pulled the wand out of herself, licked it clean, and then put it under the sheets to clean it off in the morning. That was the last she remembered before she passed out in post-orgasmic bliss.

12