All Comments on 'Seducing Sheila Pt. 01'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
A little disappointed...

...not in the storyline or the writing but in the fact it was so short. I turned happily to page 2 and just a couple of lines. Oh woe is me! As for the writing, Anna, your usual good standard and the plot-line is promising and intriguing. I for one would be pleased to see more of this story so keep it going.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 5 years ago
not bad

and yes you should write a 2nd chapter

annag98annag98almost 5 years agoAuthor
More coming soon

Hi all,

We are working on part 2. We had a marathon writing and editing session this morning. We decided to publish this teaser to see if there was enough interest for us to carry on.

We were rated "Hot" until recently and we just dropped below 4.5. Sad face.

Hugs all

Anna

xxx

Thommy47Thommy47almost 5 years ago
more please

Very nice tease

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Beginning

I truly enjoyed this introduction and truly hope there is more to come.

trickill53trickill53almost 5 years ago
Just More

More of this story, more of your writing. Just more of everything.

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947almost 5 years ago
Yes. More

I definitely want to see the next part. I hope there will be more chapters to come.

This was a perfect tease. I like how you are building the story. Very promising.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 5 years ago
Very good first part!

And I'm eagerly awaiting part 2! Thanks for sharing this with us!

suzi86suzi86almost 5 years ago
I'm tempted to use the word 'Bitch'

Anna, you are such a tease. Promising so much and yet giving us so little. Its a very good job I already love you and your writing otherwise I'd have struggled to give you even one star. As it is I give you 5, because I have faith in you and I know that part 2 (and many subsequent parts) will more than make up for things. Let's all hope it is not long in arriving.

ells_ells_almost 5 years ago
One of your best

You have really hit the mark with this. Loved it. So real and so vivid.

nightjacknightjackalmost 5 years ago

Delicious writing as usual. I am already searching for the next installment.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Oh this is So good

I just loved this, it got hotter and hotter. I love your writing.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
A great start

This chapter forms a perfect scene-setter. Everything about the way Sheila enters the story flows so naturally: from the opening scene with Karen (putting what follows into the context of Anna's professionallife and its pressures), to her going to write at the coffee shop, to her asking Sheila to mind her laptop while her resulting full bladder drives her to the loo... in a beautifully crafted narrative in which each development comes as a natural follow-on from what's come before.

The appearance of Dot and her quickly sketched character, and the role she plays, is a lovely touch, reminding us that there is a wider living context and background to the interplay between Anna and Sheila. The way the engagement ring prompts Sheila's declaration of her feelings, serves as a great turning point. And by the end of the chapter everything has fallen delightfully into place with perfect naturalness and vraisemblance, with with some delicious sex to look forward to as soon as Anna gets Sheila into the house, and with the added cliffhanger of wondering how things will go when Jodie arrives back on the scene. . It's all beautifully done - and all in your wonderfully flowing narrative prose.

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
No tears

No tears this time but as good as ever. Tempted to read Parts 2 and 3 straight away but sticking to my ration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t know but if I were faced with an engaged person who essentially invited me to their bed, I would go running. A better approach would have been for the two to develop a friendship first and then bring in the threesome teaser.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterabout 1 year ago

Lovely beginning. 5 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES