All Comments on 'Seducing Sheila Pt. 02'

by annag98

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ells_ells_almost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Another story that just made me glow inside. x

CliterateDykeCliterateDykealmost 5 years ago

Astonishing.. Uniquely beautiful. I'm hooked. The characters are wonderfully realized, vibrant, alive. Lustfully, eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 5 years ago
As the old song says...

...girls just wanna have fun! This is quite some romp you've been through---should keep you all happily exhausted for an hour or so. If the concluding part keeps up to this standard it promises to be a spectacular firework display.

suzi86suzi86almost 5 years ago
Now you have me worried

It was all going so well and yet you leave us with this vaguely threatening comment. We are left panting for more every time. What price and who will have to pay in the end? We all need to know. Beautifully written as always of course, we expect nothing less from you and we are always rewarded.

PammmPammmalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

Who knew that Anna and Jodie had enough love to include Sheila, but they have and the result is simply beautiful. So sensual, so loving, so very delicious with no jealousness on either of Anna's or Jodie's part, only wanting to share with another what they both have. Pt. 03, where are you?

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Superb

This is a superb continuation. So erotic and well-described. Loved it.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
Great continuation!

This chapter is not only erotically and emotionally beautiful; it is also superbly well crafted.

I love the deft way you manage the changes of POV, especially the first one from Anna to Sheila, where S starts by briefly recalling her European trip before geting to the cafe where she first sees Anna and then segue's into her account of their first meeting and first lovemaking.

I also love the way you describe their first lovemaking first from Anna's POV and then from Sheila's - like having two helpings of a delicious dessert!

Jodie's first line "I can't leave you alone even for a day, can I Posh?" leads beautifully into the inclusiveness of the first threesome, in which your skilful handling of points of view enhances the erotic and emotional impact.

Well done - I think this may be the most beautiful and accomplished pieces of yours that I have read.

Sara28_UKSara28_UKalmost 4 years ago
wow

Did exactly as its supposed to do .. thanks Anna

diana11diana11almost 4 years ago
Awestruck

I know from your other writings how erotic a picture you can paint but this seems to go to a new level. Only a true love can enjoy things that are shared not only with Sheila but with we onlookers.

Still my discipline holds and I will wait until tomorrow for Part3.

NewEroticaWriterNewEroticaWriterabout 1 year ago

5 Stars again! Normally I’m not a fan of ‘head hopping’ but you made it work. You weave quite the erotic tale Anna!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userannag98@annag98
Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES