Seducing Sheila Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A brief moment of panic hit me. Was she really going to be okay with me in her bed after making love with her fiancée? My heart went into overdrive as I thought about where I was. I was naked and in the arms of the woman she was going to marry. In their bed. There was nothing to do but face the music and hope against hope that Anna had been telling the truth about their relationship. If she had not, I may be part of some sordid headline in tomorrow's local paper about a 'Nasty Event in Quaint Country Cottage'. I couldn't really do anything about it now.

I heard the footsteps approaching, getting louder. I took a deep breath, trying desperately to slow my heart before it exploded and saved Jodie the trouble of killing me. I looked toward the doorway as it opened and saw a slender figure, dressed in an elegant white pant suit, cross the threshold. The suit fit her perfectly and I could immediately see why Anna was attracted to her. She carried herself with a confidence that was accented by the fact she did not appear to be wearing anything under the jacket that tapered down past her hips. I raised my eyes to see her face. A simple beauty who knew how to make the most out of very light makeup. Her straight, blonde hair was flawless and, happily for me, she was smiling. I felt Anna stir as Jodie entered the room.

"I can't leave you alone even for a day, can I Posh?"

I felt Anna move and giggle slightly as she hugged me against her more tightly now that she was awake.

She moaned in my ear and replied, "I think we've found the one, Sparrow. This beautiful woman is Sheila," and then she planted a soft kiss on my neck.

Electric shivers went through me as I heard those words and realized that Anna had indeed been telling the truth. Jodie smiled at us. The thoughts I had earlier about trying to cover myself before she walked into the room now vanished.

Anna's arm had draped itself across my breast as we slept and the light sheet that had been draped over our hips had slipped off us as we slept, leaving us totally exposed, though we both were warm enough. Me in her arms, and she pressed against my back. Now that we were awake, Anna had moved to cup my breast in her hand in an act that reinforced what she had told me about their relationship.

Jodie smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed. I could feel my chest warming as the blush rose to my face as she watched Anna's overt act.

"Hi, Sheila, I'm Jodie, nice to meet you."

She didn't offer her hand, which was fine because to return her greeting I would have had to wiggle around a bit to free my right arm that was under the pillow cradling my head. I smiled back at her.

I felt a little awkward, but felt certain social niceties had to be observed. I sighed as I felt Anna's finger stroke my nipple but managed to croak out, "Hi Jodie. It's nice to meet you, too."

Anna's thumb brushed across the top of my nipple and I started at her touch. They both laughed softly at my reaction. I was exposed. There was no hiding what Anna and I had been doing and there seemed to be no reason to try and hold on to whatever modesty I may have been trying to retain. I tried to relax as my new lover and her girlfriend looked at me. My nipple was responding to her touch and I could sense it begin to stiffen.

Jodie watched Anna continue to tease me. She smiled, then leaned over me to kiss her fiancée. I watched them kiss. A soft, passionate, sensual kiss between two lovers who shared a love that went beyond the physical realm. I could tell their kiss was much more than just the joining of lips and the intertwining of delicate tongues. It was something that joined them on a more spiritual level.

I watched them kiss and smiled at the quiet passion they demonstrated. I was teetering on the edge of embarrassment and arousal. I laid there between them, naked, with my breast in her lovers hand and they were kissing like they were the only two people in the universe. I was quickly brought out of my trance by Anna sharply pinching the nipple she had been so delicately caressing. I gave a quick gasp and looked down to confirm that what I felt was really happening. The pressure increased and I fought to keep from breaking the spell that my new lover was weaving. If Jodie knew what Anna was doing she never let on. Their kiss continued. The seconds passed and the pain in my now tender nub was building to a constant ache. I watched and pinched my lips in an effort to stay silent. It seemed like minutes but was probably only seconds until I felt Anna's nail bite into my flesh that I whimpered loud enough for Jodie to hear. She slowly withdrew from her lover and looked down at me. Her eyes were touched by the fog of desire and took a few seconds to fully focus on me again.

"I'm sorry..." I began, "I didn't want to disturb you but I couldn't help it."

A look of slight confusion crossed her face. She was not aware of what Anna had been doing.

"It was just so beautiful to watch you two." I looked over to Anna, who just smiled. I didn't want to blame her for interrupting their moment together. "It just struck me. I'm sorry."

Anna continued her light caress, acting as if nothing had happened. My tender nipple now fully stiffened.

I looked at Jodie's eyes and saw a spark that was brighter now than when she first walked in on us. She smiled and looked at us, laying there as relaxed as possible under the circumstance. The blush seemed never to leave my face and upper chest.

"I'm sorry it was inconsiderate of me to ignore you", she said and then she leaned over and kissed me. The kiss did not hold the same passion as the one she had given to Anna, but that was not surprising. Our acquaintance was only minutes old. Still, her tongue slid out quickly to brush against my lips. By the time I reacted and began to part my lips she had retreated.

"This looks too nice to ignore," she offered, "So I think I will join you," and with that she stood up, unbuttoned the white linen jacket, turned and walked over to the wardrobe and shrugged the it off her shoulders. The muscles in her back were toned but not bulky and they moved with an easy grace as she slid the jacket onto a hanger and then placed it in a spot in the wardrobe. Her slacks were similarly dispatched and she stood with her back to us. A white thong was the only fabric to interrupt the flow of pale skin, and that too was soon dispatched to a hamper in the corner of the room. I know my breathing changed slightly as I watched her disrobe and evidently Anna noticed the change in my breathing as well for I again felt pressure on my nipple.

This time I turned my head to her to see a mischievous smile on her face an impish gleam in her eyes. "I just wanted to let you know I was here too, you know."

"Oh, I am quite aware of you," I said, smiling back at her and giving her an air kiss.

I turned back toward Jodie to see her walking slowly back toward us, gloriously naked.

I was again struck by her presence. She was, if there is such a thing, classically beautiful. There was almost a Regency look about her. Her blue eyes that lit up as she looked at and smiled at me were accented by the slight darkening from eyeliner just below.

I shuddered as I realised she actually, in that moment, had eyes only for me.

I saw her small breasts. Small areola and very erect nipples. She was, like Anna, completely bald downstairs. I could see her pussy lips clearly distended and her gorgeous clit poking its nose out of its hood. I was, it has to be said, in lust with her.

Surprisingly, there was no further assault on my breast from Anna as we both watched her approach. She seemed to glide silently toward us on well pedicured bare feet. She returned to the spot she had recently vacated at the edge of the bed, her body unashamedly on display to us. She leaned toward me again and this time the kiss she offered me was longer lasting and allowed time for our tongues to become acquainted and our breathing to sync. A slight tang to her mouth spoke of a breath mint I did not see her take. On many levels, she was a breath of fresh air.

As we kissed I felt her hand slide over my hip and down my thigh. Her nails lightly tracing a path across my skin.

The hand cradling my breast slowed its caress and I heard Anna whisper in my ear, "Relax and enjoy her, love. She's happy you're here - We're happy you're here."

I felt her move and the warm, soft heat that was Anna's body retreated. Her hand released it's hold on my breast and I rolled over on my back. Jodie's mouth never left mine. With my right arm now freed, I wrapped it around my new lover, drawing her close to me. A few moments later, our kiss ended and we gazed into each others eyes. My smile was returned and she dipped her head, this time nuzzling against my neck. Her soft, warm, mouth kissing along my jawline, my neck and across my collarbone. The light nibbles, small licks and gentle kisses each presenting their own intimate sensation.

I relaxed as the sensations warmed me. The movement of her lips down my body were focused and purposeful. My chest soon felt warm breath and soft kisses skimming across skin that is more often hidden under swimsuit tops and bras than it is displayed and then the sharp unexpected pressure of teeth capturing, briefly tormenting and then releasing my stiff nipples. All this in concert with Anna's soft loving fingers running through my hair, soothing whatever nervousness about my situation remained in me. Her kisses wafted across my lips as well, adding to the delightful carnal experience these two lovely women were providing.

My body was alive with reactions to scattered kisses, caresses, and touches. I felt a soft veil of hair dance across my mound tickling me and signalling the anticipated arrival of my newest lover to my most treasured opening. I willingly parted my legs to welcome her without reserve. More kisses rained on my breasts and my body shuddered in response to the various sensory experiences. The warmth of a mouth on my clit and fingers sliding into me combined to send an electric tingle through my body. My entire body came alive and from that time forward, Individual actions blurred and expanded.

I felt fingers enter me, kisses explore my mouth and the sensations filled me, building upon each other before blending into a single sensory explosive orgasm that left me wet, shaking, and exhausted. I had never before experienced such total satisfaction and expressed that to both Anna and Jodie. There were a few additional comments made but my focus was on returning my heart rate and mental processes to normal. I closed my eyes as Jodie leaned over and kissed me deeply. I heard Anna start to say something but was focused on the taste of the slender tongue that had only moments ago been bathed in the internally produced dampness of my arousal. I would check back with her later.

Anna

I was thrilled. Jodie had come home and everything we had discussed had worked out. She'd always said, "If it ever happens, for either of us, we just include her. We mustn't ever make her feel like she's not welcome, like she needs to be scared."

Jodie had played her part perfectly. There was always that little, nagging doubt that she might go completely mad, but we'd talked about it often enough that I felt confident and now, here we were.

I watched with thrills running through me as Jodie bent down to kiss Sheila. On her mouth, her chin, her neck. I felt Sheila's body tensing under my touch. I knew what those kisses were like and how soft, caring, loving and sensual they could be.

Unlike my twenty year old self, I had no pangs of jealousy. Just a heart filled with passion and love, here with my beautiful fiancée and our new lover.

I ran my hand through Sheila's hair as Jodie made her way down. I knew all the signals, saw where she was headed. She took one of Sheila's nipples in her mouth and did the thing that I so love. I could see she was nibbling with her teeth, her hair splaying down over Sheila's breast. As Sheila moaned, I kissed her. Her passion was clear from the way she bit my lip and I bit hers in return.

I felt Jodie's movement as she moved further down. Kissing over Sheila's mound and then down. I watched as Sheila opened her legs in response to Jodie's kiss, knowing how much she would be savouring the taste and wetness. As Sheila moaned once again, I slid down to take one of her nipples in my mouth. She had reacted so well to my pinches before that I slightly bit into her soft flesh. It was not too hard, but I was rewarded with a small cry and her hands pushing my head more firmly onto her breast.

"Oh fuck... oh god."

I opened my eyes, stopped and, for a moment, looked down to see Jodie sucking the moist flesh between Sheila's legs into her mouth. From where I was looking I couldn't see, but understood that Jodie was using the fingers of one hand inside Sheila. I thrilled as I felt Jodie's other hand stroke up my thigh and opened my legs to her as Sheila had done, feeling her familiar fingers enter me. She found my g-spot and did that wonderful thing where she curled up her fingers and started roughly finger fucking me. I knew Sheila was experiencing the same erotic probing and that knowledge added a beautiful sensuous mental edge to the whole experience. It was like there was a sensory link between Sheila and me. What I was feeling, so was she. I just wished I could also feel Jodie's tongue on my clit, but I was so close to my orgasm that I didn't care.

"Oh fuck, Sparrow. Fuck. I'm going..."

I bit down softly on Sheila's nipple and felt her start to quiver. The mere fact that I knew she was going to cum at any moment pushed me over. My whole body was filled with it, spreading out from my cunt, all the way out. I wasn't able to fully concentrate but knew Sheila was cumming with me.

The sexual delight I felt seemed to last forever and I got to the point of not being able to take any more. Jodie can read me like a book, so she slowly pulled her fingers out of me and lifted herself up from between Sheila's legs.

Sheila and I were in some dream world as Jodie came up and started kissing us both. I could taste Sheila's scent on Jodie and I shivered with renewed lust and wonder. This was so much more than we had ever fantasised could be possible.

As we recovered, I smiled at Jodie and said, "Did I do good, babe?"

Jodie smiled at me and said, "You did well, Posh. She's wonderful." Jodie stroked Sheila's breast with one hand and said, "What about you, Sheila? How was that for you?"

She looked at us both and smiled, "God. Did that just happen? That was amazing. Thank you. Both. I never dreamed..."

Jodie stopped her words with a kiss.

"Ah, yes. But there is a price to pay..."

12