Seducing Sis-in-law on NND

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her face innocently questioned, "Maybe start with my full fan, just shorter?" Compliance! I never expected to get beyond a warm hug and now I have this beautiful stranger, my sister-in-law, naked, face fucked, and ready to let me shave her sweet pussy. Embarrassed, she asked, "Then will you eat me again and make me cum?"

"Gladly. OK, Bri. The lip hair has to go. I'll shorten your bush and shave up to your clit. Put one leg on my shoulder while Mary holds the other leg up and out. Mary, would you put your hand in the hot water then hold your sister's pussy?" Mary has been bi-curious and was happy to hold a willing pussy at my biased request. As she rubbed the water on her, she let a finger slip inside her sister then circle her clit. Brad and I watched and sighed.

I noticed the neighbors watching with binoculars as they stroked each other. I waved to them to come join us. As Bri responded to her sister, Mary knelt and licked Bri's wet clit and fingered her pussy. Bri moaned and covered her eyes as she enjoyed her sister's tongue.

The naked neighbors, George and Gina, walked between the trees and stood behind Mary for the best view of Bri's wet and swollen pussy. Gina was an average looking red head with a beautiful body -- 5'7" 140 pounds, DD-cups, toned and shapely legs. Her pussy was bald so her puffy and protruding labia were up front and damp. George was about 6' 230 pounds, well built but not muscular with fair skin and a huge, dark-brown cock that swung half way to his knees. Within seconds of staring from my wife's bouncing ass and exposed, swollen pussy to Bri's spread pussy, his cock began to rise. Bri covered her tits with an arm.

"Well, this is a much better view than from our balcony. We met Brad and Bri a few times but had no idea they were exhibitionists or at least celebrated NND as we do yearly. We're going to see so much more of each other from now on. We don't know you though."

I introduced myself and Mary's busy ass. Her swollen pussy was beautiful from the rear as usual. "This beautiful woman eating Bri is her sister and my wife, Mary." She mumbled "Howdy" into Bri's plumped pussy and made her moan. "You know Bri is a germaphobe so she insists anyone who touches her with skin must be STD free and use sanitizer. Are you OK with that? If not, you can watch and soft swing with us." Gina smiled and nodded.

George added, "Much as I'd like to fuck Bri and Mary, we'll just soft swing for now." Gina grabbed his rising brown monster and he immediately fingered her noisily as we watched. I lifted Mary's hips and rimmed her puckered hole then her dripping pussy. She moaned into her sister's pussy. Though no match for George, my stiff cock found and slipped into Mary's pussy. Brad went to the other side of the table and moved his wife's arm down to expose her tits and hard nipples. That's when she first saw the neighbors fucking doggie style with Gina's huge tits bouncing near her face. She startled and tried to move away, but Mary held her down as Brad stepped over her face and tried to feed her his cock. She fought it, but he managed to rub Cowper's on her lips. When she tasted it, she licked and liked it, then sucked his small cock into her mouth.

For the first time in a decade, she tasted her husband's cock and fluid. She sucked as Mary ate her and I fucked Mary. As Brad began to cum in her mouth, Mary stroked her G-spot and made her cum hard. Seeing her shudder, I came in Mary and she climaxed. We held our warm four-way positions until our cocks slipped out. When I heard Gina scream red faced, I saw George straining and filling her pussy with several shots of cum. "Seems like you guys know how to fuck," grunted George. "Maybe after our town walk you and I can swap, Mike? We're clean and you say you are. I know Gina likes her variety cock so we're checked monthly."

"Same with us, George. Mary likes variety in pussy and cock. We can walk after I shave Bri." Gina held her pussy closed and looked around. Much as I wanted to eat her, I didn't want another guy's cum.

"Let me help you with that, Gina," offered Mary. She got on a lounger and Gina stood over her face. I warmed Bri's pussy as we all watched Gina let loose a flood of cum into Mary's mouth. After swallowing three mouthfuls, Mary licked her lips and asked, "What have you been eating, George. This is spicy and tangy."

In answer, George licked her mouth and savored his cum then put his face between her legs, raised her hips, and ate my cum directly from my wife's pussy. "Mmm, I get a hit of beer. I like it." He continued to lap Mary's pussy and fingered her until she came. Her climax set off Gina as she licked her stiff clit. Gina sprayed her juices and more of George's cum on Mary's face. My cock throbbed. It was hard to compose myself.

I quickly trimmed Bri's bush short, slipped two fingers into her slippery pussy, and stretched her labia. Carefully, I shaved one labium up to her clit as Brad held her leg open. We shifted and I shaved the other labium before fingering her newly bald labia. With my fingers still inside her, I said, "Reach down and feel your lips now." As she did, I stroked her clit. When she marveled how alien and smooth she felt, I angled up and stroked her G with my index and her clit with my thumb. She took one deep breath and held it as she began to shudder. Her pussy convulsed on my fingers and she lightly sprayed my hand and face. She shook and clenched and finally released and took a breath. "How was that?"

Brad stood gob smacked. "She's never sprayed before. I didn't think she was capable. Her pussy has never looked so raw and hot. Maybe I should have shaved her sooner." Before she regained her senses, he cupped and stroked her smooth lips then bent and kissed them. Spreading her wider and licking her natural juices, he added, "I forgot how good she tastes without that mouthwash."

After a minute of breathless moans and groans, she gasped, "I'm speechless." Another minute passed before she whispered, mostly to herself, "It's been too many months since my last orgasm. This is almost too much." A happy tear ran down her flushed face.

George added, "I've never seen that happen from simple fingering. Not even my monster cock can do that." He salivated staring at her red and swollen pussy. "Damn, I want to get in there. She's probably as tight as a virgin." Bri heard and slammed her legs closed.

His cock pointed at her and she stared then said, "Fucking your beautiful wife wasn't enough for you? I suppose you want to poke my sister and me." She covered her tits as if that made a difference.

"Yes, Bri. I do want to fuck you both while Mike and Brad fuck Gina. Then I want to join them in filling all her holes at once. You'll love it when you're ready for that. Let's take a stroll for NND and discuss it when we get back." She looked angry.

I took her arm and turned her away, petting her smooth vulva. "That was simple honesty. Brad and I also want to fuck you, together or separately. These smooth lips make you even more irresistible. You seem to like them so let's show them off to your neighbors today. I bet you'll find many who want to fuck you and your pretty pussy. New friends will flock to you and expand your intimate circle. Just think back to your hippy commune days and enjoy the attention."

She smiled and rubbed her pussy as we left her yard, but stopped when we got to the street. George pointed out a 'traditional' NND walk route and we followed it. Naked neighbors smiled broadly and casually waved. George and I flanked her. When no one was in sight, she held and shook my cock to make it stand -- though she stole glances at George's monster. It slapped heavily from thigh to thigh and slapped her thigh often. He encouraged her to hold it.

Though she pulled away at first, curiosity moved her hand to it. While flaccid, her fingers nearly wrapped around it, but it didn't stay soft for long. She held it even when others appeared and stroked it when they didn't. As she began to enjoy herself, George cupped and complimented her smooth pussy. He even pointed it out to his friends as a newly bald addition he hoped would join their secretive circle. Not shy or modest any longer, she accepted compliments for her obvious, glistening pussy. She was in for another surprise when we reached the park.

Bri had never seen so many naked people as we found there, not even in her small commune. When George introduced her, she was shocked when they all brushed aside her hand and held her pussy. The first couple helped her move her hand to the stranger's stiff cock then to his wife's pussy. I explained the hedonistic handshake as it was told to me.

"Bri, you know the open handshake is a relic from when chiefs then warriors met and showed their empty hands before clasping each other. Well this is a form of that adopted by nudists and hedonists. When two naked men meet, they hold each others' cocks and shake three times. Any more than that is a hand job. When two women meet, they cup each others' pussies and often run a finger up the split to the clit -- also dipping in three times. Mixed genders follow the same rules. If someone runs a finger inside you, it's either a sign of affection or an expression of attraction. If a man deflects a man's hand to his balls, that's a huge sign of trust or a sexual invite. Got it? This is why I brought your sanitizer along for you. Enjoy."

I watched carefully and saw all three of our women had many prolonged invitations. Once we met everyone and shook genitals with all, George said he would give Brad and Bri the contact info and setup a select nude BBQ in a week or so. Bri didn't comment. We headed back with Bri walking tall. She no longer minded her tits bouncing publically or gently stroking George and me as we walked. One of us tickled her bald clit all the way and lapped her sweet juice off our invading fingers. That was more sexual contact than typical on National Nude day -- at least in public.

We left the yard gate wide open when we arrived. All smiles, George said he and Gina had physicals two weeks ago and clean blood work. "I'll run and get the papers, if that makes you feel better, Bri. I'm dripping and ready to have you." Watching his huge clapper slap his thighs as he ran fascinated us all. She was undecided about letting me inside her and less so about George.

As he ran back, he saw the Mary and Bri sucking face and mutually fingering under the afternoon sun. Disappointed, he stopped waving his papers. Laughing and watching the sisters, I said, "It looks like we may have to wait our turns to fuck her, though I did enjoy her deep throat. We'll have time later and tomorrow with her, but your wife won't wait."

====== 16 hr 2330 6/16/22 ====== 5655 words

seminal image 5/24/22: Mike meets Bri 1st time, watches Brad fondle Mary

June 20, 2022 fixed error

12