All Comments on 'Seducing the Art Student'

by Selena_Saffron

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
barcomberbarcomberover 2 years ago

Very nice,realistic sex, pleasant characters. Small criticism, could just be my taste, but 7.5 inch penis? Why not just describe it without mathematical data? Or at least use words rather than digits?

PrfsrPrfsrover 2 years ago

Excellent writing, good story - but…instant coffee? A woman with her taste would only use instant coffee as a last resort. There are other ways to make coffee that are almost as fast and so much better. There are possibilities to continue this story with tales of their relationship as it goes forward.

maxx30maxx30over 2 years ago

You have a great talent in the word pictures you present. I could actually see the colors you feel when you describe the moods, the actions and the climaxes. An enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

EXCELLENT !! I am 77 years old and have been reading stories since I was 15 years old and not often do I come across a story like yours and the quality of it was amazing. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !! jsr

Selena_SaffronSelena_Saffronover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, everyone, for your wonderful and constructive comments on my work. I'll take on board the comment about instant coffee (hahaha!) and thanks so much, Prfsr, for your suggestion for me to continue this story with the same characters. I think that's a nice idea, and I think that if I release some of my "Seducing" stories as a larger, one-volume collection on Amazon or elsewhere, I would like to continue the "Seducing" series for a second collection by producing sequels to older stories. That would be fun!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Great storyline with some HOT SEX. Thanks for sharing.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Great Storyline with some HOT SEX. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Difficult to believe you’re only 20. Excellent. Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSelena_Saffron@Selena_Saffron
Selena Saffron is a 20-year-old author of MILF erotica. She enjoys writing steamy lit and thinks writing short stories about older women seducing studly-looking hot guys with ripped abs and amazing bods is the best way to make a living. She hopes that by the time she reaches t...