All Comments on 'Seducing the Cuckold's Wife Ch. 02'

by wants2bsub

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sorry but you need medical help

Anytime you may GO KILL YORSELF...you idiot

Royal_PrinceRoyal_Princeover 17 years ago
as it seems

Anonymous couldnt get enough of part one, he needed to read part two...maybe exposing his lifestyle pisses him off a bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This

white married woman/black master/wimp hub/can't fuck your wife again/slavery bullshit belongs on www.darkwanderer.net.

You show me in real life a doofas motherfucker that would keep up a wife, never fucking her again for the rest of his life, just so he could eat a nigger's cum out of her and jack off, and I'll show you a stupid motherfucker that would eat his own shit out of the stool after a big Christmas dinner.

If there are any on the planet like this guy, then they ought to be slaughtered for dog food. No, on second thought, this fucker would make dogs sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
There has to be a better catagory

This mindless drivel is what makes the good stories seem so rare and good.I did not read part one and only a little of this.There should be a section called Disgusting Stories For Idots or somthing alomg those lines to put this shit in.Who ever wrote this has some serious issues,good luck on fixing your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot VERY HOTT

WowwwwwGreat read Very Hot Jan & David

MastersallMastersallover 17 years ago
GREAT EROTIC TALE

A FINE TALE.. EROTIC WITH JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT

OF NASTY HOT SCENES

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a disgrace

Find another career writing is not your best quality

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So then Wanabesubie - You Are The Cuck

Being subordinate to black cocks really excites you it seems but 99.9% of the readers see you as you really are.

An insecure white almost a male so in need of some attention that you will submit yourself to the lowest humiliation possible to get excited. Talk about being jadely numb liddle one - what are you going to do when this sick shit won't get you up?

Don't worry, the sex offender online file has excellent pictures. You can smile shyly and submissively for all to see. That should pump up your self disrespect but won't counter the embarrassment of the neighbors asking you to move each time - then there will be the registration of each new abode.

Get some help wannabiesubie - you might even find some self respect in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
forced without consent

oh yes that is called rape isnt it. Threats, blackmail, and of course drugged (alcohol) manipulation. Right like it was safe sane consenual sex, nope these people are raped!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife's Awaking

To me this story isn't just about a black man taking control of a white man and his wife, it is about a Woman who has been woken up to the fact that she has the right to fuck anyone she wants after she looks down and sees her husband kneeling between her legs to lick her clean. To me that was the hottest part of the story, she knew that she now controlled him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Looking forward to more chapters

As a real life cuck, while our Bull is the same race as us, and while so far we aren't involved in activity involving more than one other man at a time, i would tell you that for those who appreciate this lifestyle, your story is hot. We've found that many real life swingers don't appreciate a relationship where She can play with other men but he can't have other women, and they tend to be less tolerant of this deviation than vanilla people are of swinging in general. Disregard the idiots who hate the concept but feel obliged to read and be critical nonetheless. Keep writing, and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot STory!!! Black cock rules

Now to make it even hotter, have the cracker husband sucking the black cock and taking it up the ass. I can see it, so billiant and sweet, when the black man fucks them both up the ass and makes them lick his cock and taste their holes off his superior black cock. Black cock rules!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot

Hot Story, I would give my nuts to eat my wife used cum filled cunt like he does. Nothing better for small white dicks like me than having a realman fuck your wife and make her his slut and whore. Now she needs a huge gangbang to make her a real slut for Blackmen.

Yes I am a sissy wimp for blackmen and their cum filled cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
When is Part 3 coming?

When is Part 3 coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
100% isn't high enough

I rated this story "5" but would have rather rate it "10."

That said, I agree that it was a little spotty, especially towards the end. The action is lightly described, but should have been more detailed, with Lynne's excitement at being fucked so competantly, and her husband's final turn-around enthusiasm.

I also agree that blackmail wasn't really necessary for the story to work. Just getting that bitch to accept her ultimate, glorious and delightful fate---something she sublimanately wanted---would have been even better. Beautiful women are far more skilled at cock-sucking and fucking because they get far more offers and are ready to be put down by powerful alpha males, especially if they are taboo black men. And they are far more willing to be used.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Magnificent

Created a wonderful 'lead-in' scenario for the ultimate cuckolding scene - Oh poor little mikey ! hope that part 3 brings out elements of an increasingly dominant Lynn with regard to little mikey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

That is how a cuckold is supposed to be. A cunt lapping sub to his wifes hot lovers cum and cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Echhh

Pretty sick story....let's recap the characters. A woman, or cheap whore rather, who bears no resemblance to a "loving wife." A bisexual man who gets off on other guys sucking his sperm. A closet fag who only licks his wife in order to get the sperm. Hmm...pretty much a no-brainer in every sense of the word. I was a little amazed by some of the positive responses...lots of immaturity and perversion, but I suppose that's why there are so many psychologists. Anyone who truly likes this stuff should really seek help as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Lost me

The story had it's moments, but lost me at the first. I truly don't believe that envelope and the husband being seen at the video store, checking out cuckold material and such, would ever have been enough to coerce you into signing up for that. I would have gone out, got my wife, told her they are trying to blackmail me, left the party, told her about the videos, apologized and went from there. Oh yea, I would also have stopped her from going to him ever again. A marriage with love will not crumble over the contents of that envelope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more racist bull

another load of racist bullshit

all black males live to fuck white women - stick it to the man

all white wives are faithless whores for the first black cock that comes along

all white husbands are pathetic loser wimps who get off being cuckolded - and end up hanging at the end of a rope after a few years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You're one sick pup

that includes the cuck readers. Sick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow what is he going to do when the husband gets

tired of the shit, walks in with a 12 gauge with number four steel and blows his belly away? Probably like most assholes cry like a baby as he dies.

labrysuklabrysukabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

In fact one of the sexiest things I've read for a long while.

Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wish this happened to me

Wonderful sexy story. There is nothing more exciting than watching your wife fuck a superior black cock, guiding this cock with your own hand only to learn you will never be able to fuck her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
such a lovely story...

so beautifully drawn out...all i can do is read it over and over imagining that it is my hot little korean wife with this man...his huge hands all over her tiny body, her tiny breasts...her long thick nipples in his wet mouth...his huge cock deep in her pussy...and, yes, me worshiping her afterward...his cum in the matted hair between her legs, me lapping at it like a dog...

thank you so much for this...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pathetic

This is not eroticism--it is vile garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking odd

Let's say I buy a car, a very nice car. I lavish all the attention on it, keep up the maintenance...but I'm not allowed to drive it, I just get to pay for it. Hm. I think I'd be selling that car so fucking fast it'd make heads swim. What possible good is having a wife if you don't get to have sex with her? Why bother staying married when there is no love or respect? Shit...healthy, erotic sex is important, but there are a few things more important, and according to this story, the hubby is now locked out of all of it. Where in the fuck is the eroticsm in that? Besides that, where is the loving wife in this story? This story should be in one of two places, either the interracial category or printed on many sheets of toilet paper where it'd actually serve a function.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
art

you did wonderful. good creatovity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with Fucking Odd

Whats the hold - wimpishness

Just turn it around on the dickhead - fuck off leave us alone.

Get some balls. If wife happy then tell her to piss of too. I'm sure James will treat her well - yeah right.

pamcdpamcdabout 11 years ago
WOW

You write the best cuckold stories I have ever read. You make it all so real and how it would be played out. Hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Very hot story, one I hope to live soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still laughing at this crap

Every black man has a giant dick and does nothing but run around looking to fuck a white woman and make her husband his bitch. Could your story line be any more pathetic or cliche?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think I've noticed something.

A lot of these stories end up with the hubby either sucking some black dude's dick or at the very least "cleaning up." So I figured it out. These aren't stories about "loving wives" (I assume the other one in this series isn't since I didn't read it,) or stories about a particular fetish.....these are stories about fags who like black dick. They all pretty much end up the same way, don't they? So, it logically figures the author is either a fag trolling for black dick, or some black dude trolling for white men. All the rest is time killer or grooming intermdiary. Since that is the case, why isn't this shit in the gay category, or a fetish forum? I know the audiences there would be more receptive to this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The fact- all nigger writers describing 12" dicks have 4" them selves.

A donkey dick? Should be donkey IQ ! *!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
TURNED ME ON!!

Turned me on big time..wished it was me & my wife!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
kind of a turn on

kind of hot but with the blackmail thing going on I would have said no. and if the fool continued to pursue my wife I would have shot his balls off.

oldmasteroldmasteralmost 9 years ago
And it was all going so well..

I gave the first part 5 because it was hot as hell and a tale well told. Sadly I couldn't do that for the second part, simply because I felt you were way too quick to move to Mikey's humiliation. Getting Lynn to suck James' cock was spot on timing, but then introducing the verbal denigration of hubby before she'd had her first fuck was too far fetched for my liking.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
As I said in part 1...

When these Black men got out of the house, two police officers, friends of the previous man they have conned, shoot them on sight...Then all city got revolted and called it racism...And stories like these are what? fairy tales? Racism is always BAD, no matter in what form is presented...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lots more husbands like him out there

I loved your story, I'm a cuckold and your story pretty much sums up my deepest fantasy that I would allow, being celabite while a superior man has my wife would be the hottest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot

My face is still flushed. We are a real Hot Wife/sub cuck hubby couple, in the cuck lifestyle for eleven years. It is not how our play goes down, but no question that the story is hot and, short of the blackmail, it captures the dynamics of relationships we have experienced with our master and His friends. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i like cuckold stories.

butt this one left me cold. I just wanted mikey to leave. come back and kill the black assholes. i get the feeling that this was written by a black guy , just to push the propaganda about blacks being such great lovers with big cocks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

SCUM BAG STORY MIKE SHOULD HAVE KILLED THE SCUM BAGS THEN SHOVED HIS BALLS UP THE ASS OF THE TOO SCUM BAG CUNTS THEN BEAT THETITS OFF OF HIS WIFE KICK HERCUNT BLACK AND BLUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy to find the rest of the story!!!

Excellent beautiful story, and as you mentioned, you do provide very enjoyable set up throughout your story, and of course this is a wonderful perfect story. I do wonder if James will be sharing Lynn, his newest perfect 10 married white slut, with Ryan and Marcus, and with other black men.

Thank you!!!

DW

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holly shit

Your story is the life i would love to live with my wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Similar Situation Happened to Me

I am a real cuckold who was turned into one by my first sexual girlfriend many years ago. Since that time I have only dated and married women who either were already cuckoldresses or capable to become one. I helped them learn about the lifestyle, showed my loyalty and devotion, and selected bulls to take their sexual control away from me. I loved the feelings of riding that cuckold emotional roller coaster very much and I helped a very successful bull turn my most recent wife into his slut and she cucked me. She is his now because he wanted her to be with only him after a while. I still see her once a week but never for sex only to catch up on current events. She has told me her bull has her fucking other men and women whenever he wants to and she is totally obedient. So, my point is that this may be only a very well written story yet, it does happen in real life...I'm here to tell you the truth about my own life and how ecstatic it feels to be cuckolded.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

this was so hot, i wished for more details, and a little more seduction. i do need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
23467

I like this type of interracial dominance,it makes my white penis stiff,

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
my fantasy

This is my fantasy. I want to be a cuckold with my wife getting fucked in front of me by a big juicy cock (white or black, doesn't matter). I truly want to be a sissy faggot CD cuckold who also sucks cock and gets fucked by the Bull. He will fuck my wife and then fuck me 2nd, in front of her, to show her what a sissy faggot bottom bitch her husband is. That's my fantasy.

Please tell more stories like this one. It's fantastic.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

* 2 for cuck garbage, read title only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ohhh goddd!!!

Please!! You have to write Ch. 3!!! I want to know how James integrated into this couples life and took over the wife!

PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

mikey has no balls he should have left gone home and cume back with his AR 15 and had a ball killing scumbs if his wife got in the way so be it fuck these scumb bags.........................................

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Is it possible that in a part 3 its no longer this black and white with them evolved as they are now, both slaves. Maybe finally a story where they both find a way to escaped a impossible long lived lifestyle. Surely their mental and her physical addictions would have to find a satisfaction between the two of them a lone. I know it would take some creative writing, if your up for it?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is when Michael busts out his concealed gun and double taps James da Playa for all his bullshit, then plug his wife for being a cheating cunt. If she ain't a ride or die bitch, she's a bye bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous