All Comments on 'Seducing the Gardener'

by Selena_Saffron

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only 11 years and he’s done with university. No reason this has to end with the summer. 5 stars and Ch 02, please.

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

“Effed”. Hmmmm, deems you don’t t use the “F” word and was surprised you even typed the word cock. Great story with a crescendo endng to a slow bild. 5*

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****That was a HOT and fun read. Especially trying to figure out where the hell the fourchette is and how the hell did I miss it in all the years I have been or earth. Very enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eddie would be even sexier if he had a bit of dark hair for that muscular manly chest and abs! I image Daphne applying the iodine and salve to his sexy hair-splashed chest and abs!

Selena_SaffronSelena_Saffronover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you, everyone, so far, for your wonderful comments - I'm glad you liked it! Anonymous - thanks for your comment - I think I will write about six of these "Seducing" MILF erotica short stories, then put them all together in a collection and sell them as one volume on Amazon. After that, it might be fun to revisit some of my stories to do sequels to the ones that prove popular, and for fans such as yourself, who request that the characters return! Lee2012 - Yes, actually - I admit that I hate writing the F-word. I don't mind hearing it or reading it myself, but I hate saying it or writing it. I guess it's just me, but I think it's sexier to hear it than use it myself. If I was in bed with a guy and he used it, that would be hot to hear, but if I said it to him, that just feels off. I don't mind using slang words for body parts, though. Chytown - YAY! I want all my female characters to be confident in their sexuality and know where everything is, so their knowledge can maximize their pleasure! Anonymous - Yes, thanks - but I'm not interested in "a bit" of chest hair. Either a guy should be totally covered or have nothing. For me, the sexiest chest hair is always the "Sean Connery in Thunderball" look, lying on the beach with the harpoon, next to Claudine Auger. My mother always said the reason why she thought Connery was better than Roger Moore was because Moore had that "a few curls between the pecs and some hairy nipples" thing. I want a full covering, plus hairy arms and legs (but no back, please). Nowadays, cover images on romance novels have bare-chested, muscly bodybuilder guys, or else the long-haired, Fabio type. Hairy chests belong to 1970's Harlequin stuff, and there was that guy with the beard in "The Joy of Sex" by Alex Comfort. Also, this is MILF erotica, so I want a woman in her thirties and a much younger guy, like Eddie in this story, so making him hairless means he looks younger. I tend to imagine hirsute men to be 30-35 years old minimum. If I write some erotica with older men, I think I might experiment with hairier guys. Thanks again, everyone, for your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Next chapter...... Please!!!!!!

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Fantastic story a d every young man's dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSelena_Saffron@Selena_Saffron
Selena Saffron is a 20-year-old author of MILF erotica. She enjoys writing steamy lit and thinks writing short stories about older women seducing studly-looking hot guys with ripped abs and amazing bods is the best way to make a living. She hopes that by the time she reaches t...