Seducing the Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel tweaked my nipples, then rolled them between his thumb and forefinger with both hands. The unexpected addition ramped up the ecstasy building within me, my strokes beginning to lose rhythm. I felt Daniel's hands grab my hips, his long fingers smoothing around to my butt.

Higher and higher my arousal went, my breaths labored and heavy, my pussy wet and slick. Finally, a huge wave of pleasure suddenly ignited. I felt Daniel's finger press against my anus. That took me over the edge, as a bolt of indescribable pleasure bolted up my spine. I flung my head back and yelled out as my orgasm crashed through me, my body wildly undulating.

Daniel grabbed my waist hard. Pulling me down against his chest, he grabbed my butt with my hands and pumped his cock wildly in and out of my pussy. I wailed in pleasure as his strokes lengthened my orgasm. He pumped like a wild man as he took his pleasure, milking my pussy with all his might, his huge cock making my pussy weep with pleasure.

Finally, I felt his back arch, then hit the floor, his cock pushed deep inside me, it's thick shaft pulsating as he unloaded seven or eight strong spurts of hot semen inside me. He moaned loudly as my pussy drained his balls. I imagined them pulsing the semen out, thanks to my pussy, an image that made me feel womanly -- something I hadn't felt for a long time.

I collapsed on top of him, both of us finally spent.

12